Vietnam tour packages, Hanoi
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Vietnam tour packages
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
Whether you are planning a budget holiday or a luxury escape, Hanoi Sky Travel offer great value for money.
Our Slogan: Trust us for your Holidays!
We provide the service as below:
• Travel Package / holiday package in Vietnam ( inbound ): Hanoi tours, Halong bay cruise, Sapa tours, Mekong delta tours, …
• Transportation arrangement ( airport pick up, charter service, day tour )
• Ticketing service
• Visa application service
Hanoi Sky Travel
27 Tong Duy Tan Street - Hoan Kiem District - Hanoi City - Vietnam
Tel: (84-4) 39382236 Fax: (84-4) 39382237
27 Tong Duy Tan, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, Vietnam
How to get there:
Distance from Hanoi Sky Travel Office to:
+ Hoan Kiem Lake: 0.8 km
+ Hanoi Railway Station: about 0.5 km
+ Water Puppet Theatre: 0.8 km
+ Ngoc Son Temple: 1.0 km
+ Hanoi Opera House: 1.2 km
+ Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum: 0.8 km
+ Temple of Literature: 1.0 km
+ Military Museum: 0.4 km
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Vietnam Travel Companies-Custom Vietnam Travel CompanyFirst of all, Custom Vietnam Travel would like to express our deep gratitude to you for visiting our web site and our online services!We are a Professional Tour Operator and tourist services provider in Indochina [...]D: 1.4mi00
- Best Market from Can Cau to Bac Ha 4 days/ 3nightsDay 1 : Hanoi -Laocai ( night train ) Pick up at your hotel and taxi take you to Hanoi Railway Station for the night train at at 9:30 PM to get to Laocai Station. Sleep on the train. Day 2 : Arrival Laocai - Bacha - Cancau market [...]D: n/a00
- Make the Most of Your Hanoi City Day Trip with www...“Buffalo Tours takes you to a fully guided day tour to Hanoi city and makes you enjoy the selected highlights that this beautiful and charismatic city has to offer.” Explore major highlights that Vietnam Hanoi city tour has [...]D: 0.1mi00
- Hanoi Old Quarter & Three star hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter.Sunshine Suites Hotel Hanoi is located at 52 Ma May Street, in the heart of Hanoi Capital. Strategically located at one of the busiest street of the Hanoi Old Quarter, just 2 minute walking to the famous Hoan Kiem Lake and many famous [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Car rental in hanoiItinerary Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam since the 11th century dazzles visitors its unique blend of oriental lifestyle, French colonial architecture, tree-lined boulevards and peaceful lakes. Still retaining a charming air from its colonial [...]D: 0.6mi00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Forstau is ideal for families with small kids. There are some great skischools where you can left your kids from 10am till 3pm. They take care for...
Family & Fun: Ski Vacation with Kids
Visit the museum of the district of Koblenz. Showing you a wide variety in history.
Sightseeing: Local museum
If you are at Heraklion, visit the archaeoligical museum. There you can see famous findings, also the bull´s head called Monitaurus and the Snakes...
History & Culture: Archaeological museum of Iraklio
If you are at Split, the ancient Spalato, you should take a look at the palace of the emperor Diocletian, reigning in the late 3rd century a.c. ...
History & Culture: Ancient palace of the roman emperor Diocletian
So it's that time of the year again when you've packed your bags and are raring to go and find yourself heading to God's Own Country – Kerala...
Beaches : Some Must-Do Activities On Your Trip To Kerala
The Sansevero museum is located in a former chapel in the old town of Naples. Inside there is one of the city's main attractions: the statue of the...
History & Culture: Museo Cappella Sansevero
Badiatravel Inbound Agency based in Tripoli
The best way to get to the city from the airport is by Taxi. Also, once you are in the city, the best way to travel is again by taxi, it's cheap...
Public Transportation: Airport Transfer
Established during the 1700s by a Quaker carpenter named William Fell, Fell's Point has grown into a major tourist attraction, drawing people...
Sightseeing: Fell's Point
The nicest place in Napa, I dare say. It's a French restaurant, as its name suggests and has an incredibly good cuisine. Everything is simply...