Vietnam tour packages, Hanoi
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Vietnam tour packages
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
Whether you are planning a budget holiday or a luxury escape, Hanoi Sky Travel offer great value for money.
Our Slogan: Trust us for your Holidays!
We provide the service as below:
• Travel Package / holiday package in Vietnam ( inbound ): Hanoi tours, Halong bay cruise, Sapa tours, Mekong delta tours, …
• Transportation arrangement ( airport pick up, charter service, day tour )
• Ticketing service
• Visa application service
Hanoi Sky Travel
27 Tong Duy Tan Street - Hoan Kiem District - Hanoi City - Vietnam
Tel: (84-4) 39382236 Fax: (84-4) 39382237
27 Tong Duy Tan, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, Vietnam
How to get there:
Distance from Hanoi Sky Travel Office to:
+ Hoan Kiem Lake: 0.8 km
+ Hanoi Railway Station: about 0.5 km
+ Water Puppet Theatre: 0.8 km
+ Ngoc Son Temple: 1.0 km
+ Hanoi Opera House: 1.2 km
+ Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum: 0.8 km
+ Temple of Literature: 1.0 km
+ Military Museum: 0.4 km
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Best Market from Can Cau to Bac Ha 4 days/ 3nightsDay 1 : Hanoi -Laocai ( night train ) Pick up at your hotel and taxi take you to Hanoi Railway Station for the night train at at 9:30 PM to get to Laocai Station. Sleep on the train. Day 2 : Arrival Laocai - Bacha - Cancau market [...]D: n/a00
- Vietnam Travel HolidayVietnam Travel Holiday, Holiday Tour Travel, Vietnam Travel Holidays-Vietnam Lao Cambodia Travel, Vietnam Laos Cambodia Tour Vietnamtravelways.com operated by OPENTOUR VIETNAM GROUP [...]D: 2.5mi00
- Cruises In Halong | Halong Bay Cruise Reviews By Custom...Title: Tour in Vietnam | Vietnam Tour Package | Vietnam Tours Operator Url: http://www.customvietnamtravel.com Description: Tour in Vietnam, As one of the travel companies in Vietnam, Custom Vietnam Travel is committed to bring satisfaction [...]D: 1.4mi10
- Come back from VietnamI have just come back home from Vietnam which is a small lovely country. I had travelled there for three weeks. I went to famous place in Vietnam as Halong, Nhatrang and ending of Hanoi. The seasides in Vietnam are so impressed. Halong is [...]D: 2.1mi01
- Hanoi Cooking Classes TourCooking class 1How great would it be to be able to return home from your time in Vietnam, to dazzle your family and friends with mouth-watering delicacies like Banana Flower Salad, Bun Cha and Fresh Spring Rolls. [...]D: n/a00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you want live jazz in Shanghai, this is the place to go. Club JZ was established by two jazz musicians as a sort o gathering place for jazz...
Night Life & Entertainment: Club JZ
There are some nice possibilities to go for shopping, in the city center and at some shopping malls.
Shopping: If you want to go shopping...
Good nightlife there, because of the university. Visit one of the local student pubs.
Night Life & Entertainment: Nightlife in Wurzburg
Belfast, United Kingdom
The wall Murals of Belfast are the symbols of the city. They depict the division of the streets and neighborhoods according to political an...
Sightseeing: The famous Murals
Akshardham is a majestic religious structure with stone carved throughout the building spread in huge 23 acres of land. Gardens, exhibitions and...
General: Akshardham Temple
You should really take yourself time for at least one day or better a whole weekend.
General: Visiting the ancient roman city
Costa Rica, Mexico
Lost in Santa a local expression, perfectly describes what happens to many, me included, when they discover this incredibly valuable gem on the...
Family & Fun: The Lost in Santa a local Expression
Wow, amazing. I've never been on a Stadium tour, so it was something new to me to tour the Dallas Cowboys Stadium, considering that I'm not...
Sightseeing: Dallas Cowboys Stadium
Fountain Valley, California
Boomers is located right at the heart of Fountain Valley, CA (intersection between Magnolia Street & Warner Street). It provides a lot of fun...
Family & Fun: Boomer! Fountain Valley
Go place, see and absorb the culture as if it was your own