Comibie a Cambodia tour packages with Laos, Hanoi, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Comibie a Cambodia tour packages with Laos
- General travel tip
- City center
However, a destination like Cambodia is getting incredibly popularity among the tour operators and service providers. The vacations such as Cambodia tours and holiday packages have become the most demanding among the travelers. In fact they are emerging as the best alternatives for getting a chance to visit these particular Asian countries.
In addition, a Laos tours could be a great choice to mix your Cambodia vacation with, the reason is clear enough because not they are two different country with two different culture, there is land borders as well as frequent flights from either Phnom Penh or Siem Reap to Vientiane and or Luang Prabang, the highlights of a trip to Cambodia including Angkor Wat that is covering a large number of ancient temples to visit, Phnom Penh as the bustling capital of the country, Tonple Sap Lake which is the largest fresh water in south east of Asia that is a great place to watch the floating houses on a long tail boat, however, in Laos, you will not have only to see the glazed golden temples and pagodas, you will have several other sightseeing to get yourself closer to the real culture of Laos. One of the most popular things to do are visiting the northern ethnic minorities where they live through the small hamlets across the northern highlands of the country, so, make sure to check the latest Laos tour packages.
By the way, a Cambodia tour packages will offer wider option for sightseeing as it seems the country is much popular with Laos in terms of sightseeing as it’s partly about providing you an opportunity to immerse in the local culture, life-style and the authentic Khmer cuisine, the country enjoy many attractions to be explored. You will happen to get the best pleasure from the little market in the streets of Phnom Penh to the Royal temples of Bayon and Banteay Srei as well as the relaxing holiday at the idyllic beach in Sihanoukville, these are the few things that makes Cambodia a popular place during the Christmas and New Year holidays.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Cycling Northeast Vietnam 7 daysCycling north east Vietnam is arranged in the north eastern Vietnam taking to such travel destinations as Ba Be National park, Bac Kan province, Na Hang, Tuyen Quang province, Bac Me, Cao Bang, Quan Ba, Yen Minh, Meo Vac, Dong Van, Ha Giang [...]D: 3.8mi00
- Vacation in Vietnam for solo female travelersGirls are always concerning about where to travel to feel more safe, or to get the most of the destination they vacationing to in a easier way, our girl guides in following article will tell you more about having a worry free luxury [...]D: n/a00
- Tour of Vietnam Highlighting the Culture, Cuisine &...Outlined Itinerary An unique 16-Day Tour of Vietnam highlighting the Culture, Cuisine & Scenery of this fascinating country including a journey on the Luxurious Victoria Express from the Bustling City of Hanoi to the mountainous [...]D: n/a00
- Hanoi Old Quarter & Three star hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter.Sunshine Suites Hotel Hanoi is located at 52 Ma May Street, in the heart of Hanoi Capital. Strategically located at one of the busiest street of the Hanoi Old Quarter, just 2 minute walking to the famous Hoan Kiem Lake and many famous [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Discover Myanmar from Highlights to Beach Relaxation 12 daysDAY 1: ARRIVE YANGON (D) Upon arrival at Yangon International Airport, you will be welcomed by your tour guide and transferred to your hotel for check in. After that, you will visit Sule, City Hall, and the High Court (noted for its British [...]D: 1.1mi00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you want to rent rooms there for holidays, call the local tourist office. They can give you a long list of hotels and and so called 'pensionen'.
General: Tourisst acommodations
If you are looking for a beach vacation, Cairns isnt the right place, because there´s no beach close to the city, neither you can walk there. But...
Outdoors Activities: No beach vacations
Prague, Czech Republic
One of the oldest Jewish cemeteries in Europe and generally one of the most crowded ones in the world is Prague's Old Jewish Cemetery. It dates...
History & Culture: Old Jewish Cemetery
If you want to visit the wonderful and peaceful island of Schinoussa(Greece)the Blue Star Ferries have two direct lines, one on Sunday and the...
Public Transportation: Travel to Schinoussa
If you like swimming or just sun-bathing on the beach, go and spend a few days at the Balaton. If you like to party all night long with great DJs...
General: The Balaton lake and Siofok
The Angio d'Or, ot Golden Angel is a very nice little place with acceptable prices. The atmosphere is very intimate and I was told that the...
Food: Angiol d'Or
Cathedral Basilica and Bell Tower Once upon a time there was a King named Mindaugas who lived in what’s today Vilnius. The king was born a...
Karachi Lines, Pakistan
Enjoy residing at luxurious hotels in Islamabad & hotels in Karachi with Trekkso - One of the best travel and tour operators of pakistan.
General: Hotels in Karachi
Atlantic City, New Jersey
Shopping in this amazing and wonderful high-class entertainment venue where you can find famous brands such as Hugo Boss, Gucci and Louis Vuitton,...
Shopping: The Pier Shops at Caesar's
If you like skiing, you should definitely go there. The glaciers at Hintertux offers you a wide variety of ski runs, for every state of skill. ...
Outdoors Activities: Skiing