Comibie a Cambodia tour packages with Laos, Hanoi, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Comibie a Cambodia tour packages with Laos
- General travel tip
- City center
However, a destination like Cambodia is getting incredibly popularity among the tour operators and service providers. The vacations such as Cambodia tours and holiday packages have become the most demanding among the travelers. In fact they are emerging as the best alternatives for getting a chance to visit these particular Asian countries.
In addition, a Laos tours could be a great choice to mix your Cambodia vacation with, the reason is clear enough because not they are two different country with two different culture, there is land borders as well as frequent flights from either Phnom Penh or Siem Reap to Vientiane and or Luang Prabang, the highlights of a trip to Cambodia including Angkor Wat that is covering a large number of ancient temples to visit, Phnom Penh as the bustling capital of the country, Tonple Sap Lake which is the largest fresh water in south east of Asia that is a great place to watch the floating houses on a long tail boat, however, in Laos, you will not have only to see the glazed golden temples and pagodas, you will have several other sightseeing to get yourself closer to the real culture of Laos. One of the most popular things to do are visiting the northern ethnic minorities where they live through the small hamlets across the northern highlands of the country, so, make sure to check the latest Laos tour packages.
By the way, a Cambodia tour packages will offer wider option for sightseeing as it seems the country is much popular with Laos in terms of sightseeing as it’s partly about providing you an opportunity to immerse in the local culture, life-style and the authentic Khmer cuisine, the country enjoy many attractions to be explored. You will happen to get the best pleasure from the little market in the streets of Phnom Penh to the Royal temples of Bayon and Banteay Srei as well as the relaxing holiday at the idyllic beach in Sihanoukville, these are the few things that makes Cambodia a popular place during the Christmas and New Year holidays.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Mekong Biking 3 Days Saigon - Ben Tre - Vinh Long - Can ThoDay1: Saigon to Vinh Long. (Lunch, dinner) We travel two hours from Saigon to My Tho where we board our boat. Late morning finds us drifting down bustling arteries of the Mekong from where we veer off to travel down the tranquil canals. Our [...]D: n/a00
- Halong Bay ToursHalong Bay Vietnam is recognized as the famous World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1994 and the New 7 Wonders of Nature voted by the tourists over the world in 2012. Founded in 2006, Amazing Halong Bay becomes one of the best halong bay [...]D: n/a00
- Vietnam tour packagesHanoi Sky Travel has now become one of the best tour operator in Vietnam and has successfully helped thousands of travelers realize their dream of traveling to Vietnam.HST provides customers with abundantly and detailed destination [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Car rental in hanoiItinerary Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam since the 11th century dazzles visitors its unique blend of oriental lifestyle, French colonial architecture, tree-lined boulevards and peaceful lakes. Still retaining a charming air from its colonial [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Hanoi Cooking Classes TourCooking class 1How great would it be to be able to return home from your time in Vietnam, to dazzle your family and friends with mouth-watering delicacies like Banana Flower Salad, Bun Cha and Fresh Spring Rolls. [...]D: n/a00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
To eat in an affordable and cozy place is what every visitor could ask for. The Bistro du Quartier was such a place. The food was great and not...
Food: Bistro du Quartier
Tarcoles, Costa Rica
Tarcoles means Crocodile in the native language of 1500 Costa Rica. The only reason to ever go to this town is to see the Crocodile Man Tour. The...
Outdoors Activities: Crocodile Man Tour
Prague, Czech Republic
In 1143 Vladislav II founded Strahov Monastery, the second oldest of its kind in Prague. It is the home of Premonstratensian monks and a wonderful...
History & Culture: Strahov Monastery and Library
In Roubaix there is a “must see” sight called La Piscine (The swimming pool). It is in fact a museum (Museum of Art and Industry) opened after...
Sightseeing: La Piscine - A museum on top of a swimming pool
If you´re interested in ancient greek culture, you shouldn´t miss the ancient city of Argos, with it´s theater, cut in the rocks and the agora.
General: The ancient city
Arriving to Covasna from Sfantu Gheorghe is an easy task, the easiest way being by minibus. A transport company called Ecosil has 7-9 connections...
Public Transportation: From Sfantu Gheorghe to Covasna, by minibus
Beverly Hills, California
Well, everybody knows Rodeo Drive because of Richard Gere and Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. Rodeo Drive is really what is depicted in the movies,...
Shopping: Rodeo Drive
Las Vegas, Nevada
One of my favorite places to see while in Las Vegas is the Bellagio Fountains in front of the well known Hotel. It's truly awesome, and maybe the...
Sightseeing: Bellagio Fountain
Hanoi Bac Mai, Vietnam
Top places to visit on your Myanmar Tour Packages # 1: Experience an exciting and really different cruising through the Ayeyarwady River in...
Sightseeing: Top destinations to see in Myanmar
Sa Pa, Vietnam
Can Cau or as it commonly known the Bac Ha Market though it is similar in many ways, both Can Cau and Bac Ha markets have something for you to...
General: Sapa Love Market