Comibie a Cambodia tour packages with Laos, Hanoi, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Comibie a Cambodia tour packages with Laos
- General travel tip
- City center
However, a destination like Cambodia is getting incredibly popularity among the tour operators and service providers. The vacations such as Cambodia tours and holiday packages have become the most demanding among the travelers. In fact they are emerging as the best alternatives for getting a chance to visit these particular Asian countries.
In addition, a Laos tours could be a great choice to mix your Cambodia vacation with, the reason is clear enough because not they are two different country with two different culture, there is land borders as well as frequent flights from either Phnom Penh or Siem Reap to Vientiane and or Luang Prabang, the highlights of a trip to Cambodia including Angkor Wat that is covering a large number of ancient temples to visit, Phnom Penh as the bustling capital of the country, Tonple Sap Lake which is the largest fresh water in south east of Asia that is a great place to watch the floating houses on a long tail boat, however, in Laos, you will not have only to see the glazed golden temples and pagodas, you will have several other sightseeing to get yourself closer to the real culture of Laos. One of the most popular things to do are visiting the northern ethnic minorities where they live through the small hamlets across the northern highlands of the country, so, make sure to check the latest Laos tour packages.
By the way, a Cambodia tour packages will offer wider option for sightseeing as it seems the country is much popular with Laos in terms of sightseeing as it’s partly about providing you an opportunity to immerse in the local culture, life-style and the authentic Khmer cuisine, the country enjoy many attractions to be explored. You will happen to get the best pleasure from the little market in the streets of Phnom Penh to the Royal temples of Bayon and Banteay Srei as well as the relaxing holiday at the idyllic beach in Sihanoukville, these are the few things that makes Cambodia a popular place during the Christmas and New Year holidays.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Informations on overland border crossing to Vietnam There...Informations on overland border crossing to Vietnam There are two types of overland border crossing to Vietnam with neighboring China, Cambodia and or Laos, The borders divided from international and local borders. The international Border [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Vietnam Vacation Packages | www.LuxuryTravelVietnam.comDay 1: Ho Chi Minh city arrival - Cu Chi tunnels Warmly welcome on arrival HCMC. Transfer to hotel. In the afternoon take private tour to visit the city or Cu Chi tunnels.Overnight in HCMC. Day 2: HCMC - Nha Trang (B) In the morning [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Tips to cure seasickness for travelers- Before sailing, do not eat greasy food or acid as orange juice, grapefruit juice ... because these foods are hard to digest. But it should not to let yourself starve. Both A full and an empty stomach will make you uncomfortable. - Drink [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Cycling Northeast Vietnam 7 daysCycling north east Vietnam is arranged in the north eastern Vietnam taking to such travel destinations as Ba Be National park, Bac Kan province, Na Hang, Tuyen Quang province, Bac Me, Cao Bang, Quan Ba, Yen Minh, Meo Vac, Dong Van, Ha Giang [...]D: 3.8mi00
- Finding reasonable Cambodia tour packagesIf you are trying to take a Cambodia tour packages and would like to explore the marvels of ancient Indochina on a well planned holiday package, then, what better than to opt for a reasonable offers that are designed for like-minded holiday [...]D: n/a00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
There are many beautiful and well preserved Victorian houses in Charlottetown, but most of them are private property and people live in them so you...
History & Culture: Beaconsfield Historic House
If you like history and when you have aqlready been to ancient pompei, you shoudl also visit the Pompejanum at Aschaffenburg. It´s a modern built...
History & Culture: Pompejanum
Do you want to eat cheap in Bielefeld? Then visit the university's restaurant. A menu costs from 3-4,50 Euro. You should use the student's mansa,...
Food: Eating Cheap in Bielefeld
Bonao, Dominican Republic
Travel to the mountains of the caribbean. Climb the highest peak of the Caribbean. Pico Duarte
Outdoors Activities: Hotel Gold Premium
Salford, United Kingdom
UK Minibus Hire is a minibus hire company in the United Kingdom. We are offering to book local minibus around many popular regions Sheffield,...
Public Transportation: Ukminibuses Travel
If you want to have a little beach break, just stop there and camp in the woods near the beach! Go there by train or car.
Outdoors Activities: Beach Break
If you don't want to stay in Volos city try the seaside village of Amaliapolis - about 50km from Volos. It is really beautiful and has fantastic...
Beaches : Places to stay in Amaliapolis
It isn't a good place at all. The waiters were impolite, the menu was a single sheet thrown onto the table and without prices. We ordered meal...
The main street of the city is the most beautiful main street I have seen in Transsylvania. The buildings are constructed from the 16th to the...
Sightseeing: Main street of Sibiu
Hello! I'd really like to tell you about my recent trip to the Chernobyl zone. This place is sadly known for one of the most tragic events in the...
History & Culture: Chernobyl Trips