Comibie a Cambodia tour packages with Laos, Hanoi, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Comibie a Cambodia tour packages with Laos
- General travel tip
- City center
However, a destination like Cambodia is getting incredibly popularity among the tour operators and service providers. The vacations such as Cambodia tours and holiday packages have become the most demanding among the travelers. In fact they are emerging as the best alternatives for getting a chance to visit these particular Asian countries.
In addition, a Laos tours could be a great choice to mix your Cambodia vacation with, the reason is clear enough because not they are two different country with two different culture, there is land borders as well as frequent flights from either Phnom Penh or Siem Reap to Vientiane and or Luang Prabang, the highlights of a trip to Cambodia including Angkor Wat that is covering a large number of ancient temples to visit, Phnom Penh as the bustling capital of the country, Tonple Sap Lake which is the largest fresh water in south east of Asia that is a great place to watch the floating houses on a long tail boat, however, in Laos, you will not have only to see the glazed golden temples and pagodas, you will have several other sightseeing to get yourself closer to the real culture of Laos. One of the most popular things to do are visiting the northern ethnic minorities where they live through the small hamlets across the northern highlands of the country, so, make sure to check the latest Laos tour packages.
By the way, a Cambodia tour packages will offer wider option for sightseeing as it seems the country is much popular with Laos in terms of sightseeing as it’s partly about providing you an opportunity to immerse in the local culture, life-style and the authentic Khmer cuisine, the country enjoy many attractions to be explored. You will happen to get the best pleasure from the little market in the streets of Phnom Penh to the Royal temples of Bayon and Banteay Srei as well as the relaxing holiday at the idyllic beach in Sihanoukville, these are the few things that makes Cambodia a popular place during the Christmas and New Year holidays.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Vietnam Family Vacations 8 days | Luxury Travel VietnamDay 1: Arrive Ho Chi Minh City On arrival at Ho Chi Minh's Tan Son Nhat International airport, you will be greeted by our guide and transferred to your hotel in town. Overnight in HCMC. Day 2: Cao Dai Temples & Cu Chi Tunnels (B) This [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Vietnam Travel HolidayVietnam Travel Holiday, Holiday Tour Travel, Vietnam Travel Holidays-Vietnam Lao Cambodia Travel, Vietnam Laos Cambodia Tour Vietnamtravelways.com operated by OPENTOUR VIETNAM GROUP [...]D: 2.5mi00
- Festivals in Vietnam in FebruaryLunar New Year, TET Holiday There is no more colorful time to be in Vietnam than during the days leading up to the Lunar New year ( known as 'Tet Nguyen Dan' or 'Tet'), the most important as well as the most widely and heartily celebrated [...]D: n/a00
- Assortment of Vietnam Vacation from HanoiIf you are an experienced traveler but Vietnam is your first Asian experience then you need to follow this article to get to know enough information in order to arrange your Vietnam vacation packages. There are huge options to choose from [...]D: n/a00
- Planning a luxury vacaton in Vietnam for christmasThere is much more on Vietnam packages tours than visiting all the must see places and attractions which you can easily find through any travel itinerary because nowadays online tour providers are focusing more on what every holiday makers [...]D: n/a00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
One of the 7 wonders of the world and a man-made architectural sight that is visible from space, the Great Wall of China is a MUST-SEE if you...
History & Culture: The Great Wall of China
A must to see in Valencia is the City of Arts and Sciences (called 'Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias de Valencia' in Spanish), what is a huge...
Sightseeing: City of Arts and Sciences
If you are close, you should take a look at the impressing Castel at Carcassone. It also offers a great view over the city.
History & Culture: Catharian castle
If you do something like island hoping or if you just make a stop during your travel to Crete at Santorini, you have got to climb up the hills and...
General: Insland of Santorini/Thira
Ostia Antica, Italy
Ostia was originally a military camp, from which Rome could be both protected and controlled and defended as well as the maritime trade. With the...
General: Ancient harbour city Ostia
Costa Rica, Mexico
Lost in Santa a local expression, perfectly describes what happens to many, me included, when they discover this incredibly valuable gem on the...
Family & Fun: The Lost in Santa a local Expression
Trekeffect is an online tool that help you plan your trips.Trekeffect lets you discover new destinations, know what to do in those destinations and...
General: Plan Your Trip With Trekeffect
Quezon City, Philippines
La Loma in Quezon City is, they say, the oldest cockpit in the country. It is the place of the typical centuries-old sport on the Philippines, the...
Night Life & Entertainment: The La Loma Cockpit
Using the metro is the best and fastest way to get around Moscow, although it might prove to be difficult to understand how things work. Metro...
Public Transportation: Use the Metro
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
No thing important i like go best place
General: Man or mr