Comibie a Cambodia tour packages with Laos, Hanoi, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Comibie a Cambodia tour packages with Laos
- General travel tip
- City center
However, a destination like Cambodia is getting incredibly popularity among the tour operators and service providers. The vacations such as Cambodia tours and holiday packages have become the most demanding among the travelers. In fact they are emerging as the best alternatives for getting a chance to visit these particular Asian countries.
In addition, a Laos tours could be a great choice to mix your Cambodia vacation with, the reason is clear enough because not they are two different country with two different culture, there is land borders as well as frequent flights from either Phnom Penh or Siem Reap to Vientiane and or Luang Prabang, the highlights of a trip to Cambodia including Angkor Wat that is covering a large number of ancient temples to visit, Phnom Penh as the bustling capital of the country, Tonple Sap Lake which is the largest fresh water in south east of Asia that is a great place to watch the floating houses on a long tail boat, however, in Laos, you will not have only to see the glazed golden temples and pagodas, you will have several other sightseeing to get yourself closer to the real culture of Laos. One of the most popular things to do are visiting the northern ethnic minorities where they live through the small hamlets across the northern highlands of the country, so, make sure to check the latest Laos tour packages.
By the way, a Cambodia tour packages will offer wider option for sightseeing as it seems the country is much popular with Laos in terms of sightseeing as it’s partly about providing you an opportunity to immerse in the local culture, life-style and the authentic Khmer cuisine, the country enjoy many attractions to be explored. You will happen to get the best pleasure from the little market in the streets of Phnom Penh to the Royal temples of Bayon and Banteay Srei as well as the relaxing holiday at the idyllic beach in Sihanoukville, these are the few things that makes Cambodia a popular place during the Christmas and New Year holidays.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Why do you need to Vietnam?If you only have time to explore one country in Southeast Asia, choose VIETNAM! Let’s admit it, when it comes to travel, Vietnam gets a bit of a bad rep. Before coming here all I heard were stories of travel scams, robberies, aggressive [...]D: 4.8mi00
- Vietnam Family Vacations 8 days | Luxury Travel VietnamDay 1: Arrive Ho Chi Minh City On arrival at Ho Chi Minh's Tan Son Nhat International airport, you will be greeted by our guide and transferred to your hotel in town. Overnight in HCMC. Day 2: Cao Dai Temples & Cu Chi Tunnels (B) This [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Tips to cure seasickness for travelers- Before sailing, do not eat greasy food or acid as orange juice, grapefruit juice ... because these foods are hard to digest. But it should not to let yourself starve. Both A full and an empty stomach will make you uncomfortable. - Drink [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Top Things to include to your Cambodia TourTravelers rave about a Cambodia tour packages and would like to visit the must see attraction including a few day beach stay at Sihanoukville or other surrounded coastlines. However, if you’d like to know more about the must see list to [...]D: n/a00
- Vietnam Vacation Packages | www.LuxuryTravelVietnam.comDay 1: Ho Chi Minh city arrival - Cu Chi tunnels Warmly welcome on arrival HCMC. Transfer to hotel. In the afternoon take private tour to visit the city or Cu Chi tunnels.Overnight in HCMC. Day 2: HCMC - Nha Trang (B) In the morning [...]D: 0.6mi00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Take a look at the 'Zeppelin museum' in the city center, at the lake of constance. Afterwards you can enjoy the promenade at the lake.
General: Take a look what the city has got to offer
Boulogne-sur-mer is connected with major european cities by train. From Lille it takes approximately 2 hours by train (Ter - Transport express...
General: From Lille to Boulogne-sur-mer
Here at Mazo Konkan! we’re very excited to announce the launch of our newly designed Sub-Division / Website which goes live today and is located...
General: Ganpatipule - Mazo Konkan's sub-division launch!
Icelanders love their coffee. In fact, they enjoy it so much that Iceland is ranked fourth in the world for its coffee habit. It's guessed that...
Food: Where to Eat and Drink in Reykjavik ?
Tagaytay City, Philippines
Don't miss the Taal lake, when you are in Tagaytay. You can book a tour to cross the lake to the Volcano Island. You can reach the top either...
General: Taal Lake
Lilla Torg is Malmo's nicest square. It is part of the old downtown and there are a lot of great pubs and restaurants there. All the buildings...
Night Life & Entertainment: Lilla Torg
It is definitely a must if you are in the area. The museum and the city zoo are together, it's a perfect family program as well. The Skansen...
Outdoors Activities: Skansen open-air museum
Hermosa Beach, California
It’s always happening at this place, which happens to be one of my favorite hangouts near the beach. Most people probably know Hennessey's Tavern...
Food: Hennessey's Tavern
Kansas City, Missouri
SEA LIFE Aquarium Kansas City will transport you into the amazing underwater world. Come nose to nose with sharks and prepare for astonishingly...
Family & Fun: SEA LIFE Kansas City Aquarium
When you are in Bergün, then you can go ski-drive. There is beautiful weather.