Choosing the best Halong bay tours, Hanoi, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Choosing the best Halong bay tours
- General travel tip
- City center
Halong Bay Cruise recommendations
This is something that is related to your tour class and also your traveling style as well as the duration of your trip, make sure to check all the Luxury Halong Bay tours and get to know the programs and services they offer, however, this is also depending on the trip length and the money you pay for your Vietnam packages tours, a lot of travelers think if they travel solo to Halong Bay then it will be more fun and a lot cheaper while this is completely a wrong idea, why, the answer is simple, because if you book beforehand then you will be picked up in Hanoi by either shuttle bus or a private transportation and there will be no hassle to deal with the people who offering a day trip to the Bay, well, in the other hand, if you think of having a cheap trip then you can go on your own by the quality of a boat you get will surely make you disappointed. Make sure to check the luxury Halong Bay tours and choose from the four and five star options that makes your trip to Halong Bay more meaningful.
Itinerary and length of stay in Halong Bay
Each cruise has its own itinerary and will follow it through your stay in the cruise; the most thrilling part of the trip is Bai Tu Long Bay where you will be visiting it if you take a two or three day cruise tour, this is also a less visited part of the Bay, most of the activities are same such as Kayaking, Rock climbing, swimming and so on but some luxury cruises offers unique activities such as dinning in caves, or eye bird view experience by sea plane, this special activities are only offered by luxury cruise companies.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Hanoi Cooking Classes TourCooking class 1How great would it be to be able to return home from your time in Vietnam, to dazzle your family and friends with mouth-watering delicacies like Banana Flower Salad, Bun Cha and Fresh Spring Rolls. [...]D: n/a00
- Travel to Laos from Hanoi, VietnamLaos is blessed with amazing natural beauties with abundant peak of soaring mountains everywhere in the country, picturesque rice paddies, saffron robed monks, golden pagodas and glazed temples and many more. Laos, is one of the outstanding [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Luxury Romance Vacation Getaways in VietnamIf you and your partner want a more exciting vacation, Cai Be floating market in Tien Giang province, about 100 kilometers from Ho Chi Minh City, is the place. Unlike other floating market that only open in the morning, Cai Be market runs [...]D: n/a00
- Early Lê dynasty (980-1009)The Early Lê dynasty (Vietnamese: Nhà Tiền Lê) was a dynasty that ruled Vietnam after the Đinh Dynasty and before the Lý Dynasty. They ruled for a total of three generations and was known for repelling the Song invasion. *Lê Đại [...]D: 7.4mi00
- How to book ast minute all inclusive Vietnam packages toursIf you are looking into some great information on a last minute Vietnam packages tours you may think of a holiday that is more flexible so you just book it a way as this kind of last minute holiday packages are on offer for limited time, of [...]D: n/a00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
One great place to go for breakfast in Ravensburg is the new Babiole. It's located in the city center and most people know it by now. The place is...
The building s the mortuary temple of the first known female pharaoh, Hatshepsut, who reigned in the 15th century BC. She was one of the most...
History & Culture: Hatshepsut Temple
Head to DC10 on Sunday, it's really good fun. Although be prepared for the long haul. It lasts from Sunday morning until 8am on Monday!
Night Life & Entertainment: Ibiza Holidays
The Cathedral is the third largest church and the absolute largest Gothic Church in the world. Its construction was completed in around 1500 and...
History & Culture: Catedral
Belfast, United Kingdom
The wall Murals of Belfast are the symbols of the city. They depict the division of the streets and neighborhoods according to political an...
Sightseeing: The famous Murals
Sleep inside the caves if you get a chance, it's awesome to go asleep with the water right below you :) Don't get caught though
General: Sleep inside the caves
If you like betting on horses, you should also try the dog race stadium at Dublin, the Shelbourne Park Greyhound Stadium. There you can already...
Night Life & Entertainment: Shelbourne Park Greyhound Stadium
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Cambodia is a tiny destination with a lot of historic and natural tourist sites and attractions which attracts travelers from all around the world....
General: Destination to include on your cambodia tour packages
DAYDREAM LAGUNA RESORT Luxury Riverside Accommodation and Teppanyaki Restaurant • Indulge your senses and escape from the everyday stresses...
General: Daydream Laguna Resort
Hoi An, Vietnam
If you are planning your Travel to Vietnam and especially in Hoi An, Da Nang and Hue in central region of country, try to make it consider with the...
General: Full Moon festival in Hoi An