Choosing the best Halong bay tours, Hanoi, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Choosing the best Halong bay tours
- General travel tip
- City center
Halong Bay Cruise recommendations
This is something that is related to your tour class and also your traveling style as well as the duration of your trip, make sure to check all the Luxury Halong Bay tours and get to know the programs and services they offer, however, this is also depending on the trip length and the money you pay for your Vietnam packages tours, a lot of travelers think if they travel solo to Halong Bay then it will be more fun and a lot cheaper while this is completely a wrong idea, why, the answer is simple, because if you book beforehand then you will be picked up in Hanoi by either shuttle bus or a private transportation and there will be no hassle to deal with the people who offering a day trip to the Bay, well, in the other hand, if you think of having a cheap trip then you can go on your own by the quality of a boat you get will surely make you disappointed. Make sure to check the luxury Halong Bay tours and choose from the four and five star options that makes your trip to Halong Bay more meaningful.
Itinerary and length of stay in Halong Bay
Each cruise has its own itinerary and will follow it through your stay in the cruise; the most thrilling part of the trip is Bai Tu Long Bay where you will be visiting it if you take a two or three day cruise tour, this is also a less visited part of the Bay, most of the activities are same such as Kayaking, Rock climbing, swimming and so on but some luxury cruises offers unique activities such as dinning in caves, or eye bird view experience by sea plane, this special activities are only offered by luxury cruise companies.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Vietnam luxury beach vacation 8 daysDay 1: Ho Chi Minh city arrival - Cu Chi tunnels Warmly welcome on arrival HCMC. Transfer to hotel. In the afternoon take private tour to visit the city or Cu Chi tunnels.Overnight in HCMC. Day 2: HCMC - Nha Trang (B) In the morning [...]D: n/a00
- Festival Hue, National Tourism Year to coincide in 2012Festival Hue, National Tourism Year to coincide in 2012 Festival HueNext year's Festival Hue will coincide with the National Tourism Year to be held across the north-central coastal region, the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism has [...]D: 2.3mi10
- Finding reasonable Cambodia tour packagesIf you are trying to take a Cambodia tour packages and would like to explore the marvels of ancient Indochina on a well planned holiday package, then, what better than to opt for a reasonable offers that are designed for like-minded holiday [...]D: n/a00
- Why do you need to Vietnam?If you only have time to explore one country in Southeast Asia, choose VIETNAM! Let’s admit it, when it comes to travel, Vietnam gets a bit of a bad rep. Before coming here all I heard were stories of travel scams, robberies, aggressive [...]D: 4.8mi00
- Vacation in Vietnam for solo female travelersGirls are always concerning about where to travel to feel more safe, or to get the most of the destination they vacationing to in a easier way, our girl guides in following article will tell you more about having a worry free luxury [...]D: n/a00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are traveling close to this city, take a break and visit the abbey here. You can go in only with guided tours which are organized only twice...
General: The abbey in Melk
Take a look at the 'Zeppelin museum' in the city center, at the lake of constance. Afterwards you can enjoy the promenade at the lake.
General: Take a look what the city has got to offer
I guess whoever has not yet seen any real tides you should go to the North Sea located North of Germany. I visited the small island Foehr last week...
Outdoors Activities: Walking on the Wattenmeer
La Alcazaba is the best preserved Moorish fortification in Spain. It is in very good state and a great place to spend a sunny afternoon. It was...
History & Culture: La Alcazaba
Visit the pope´s palace in the city center. But bring your own guide with you, because sometimes it´s difficult to question yourself through to...
General: The pope's palace
My hometown is now the fifth largest city in all Japan, but in 1857 its inhabitants numbered only 7 people. After it was chosen as an...
General: Sapporo, my favorite city
If you arrive in Zalau you should visit Sfanta Vineri Cathedral wich is the 3rd largest cathedral in the Estern Europe.
General: Sfanta Vineri Cathedral
The nicest place in Napa, I dare say. It's a French restaurant, as its name suggests and has an incredibly good cuisine. Everything is simply...
Check out my blog http://ebloggor.blogspot.com Average preice for an entree is under $10.00 and there is a great pub and a wonderful Southwest...
Food: Best Restaurant
Viet Tri, Vietnam
Day 1: Arrive Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam You arrive Tan Son Nhat (Saigon) International Airport. Transfer from Airport to Ho Chi Minh City at any...
Sightseeing: Luxury Ho Chi Minh City-Hanoi Tour 10 Days/9 Nights