Choosing the best Halong bay tours, Hanoi, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Choosing the best Halong bay tours
- General travel tip
- City center
Halong Bay Cruise recommendations
This is something that is related to your tour class and also your traveling style as well as the duration of your trip, make sure to check all the Luxury Halong Bay tours and get to know the programs and services they offer, however, this is also depending on the trip length and the money you pay for your Vietnam packages tours, a lot of travelers think if they travel solo to Halong Bay then it will be more fun and a lot cheaper while this is completely a wrong idea, why, the answer is simple, because if you book beforehand then you will be picked up in Hanoi by either shuttle bus or a private transportation and there will be no hassle to deal with the people who offering a day trip to the Bay, well, in the other hand, if you think of having a cheap trip then you can go on your own by the quality of a boat you get will surely make you disappointed. Make sure to check the luxury Halong Bay tours and choose from the four and five star options that makes your trip to Halong Bay more meaningful.
Itinerary and length of stay in Halong Bay
Each cruise has its own itinerary and will follow it through your stay in the cruise; the most thrilling part of the trip is Bai Tu Long Bay where you will be visiting it if you take a two or three day cruise tour, this is also a less visited part of the Bay, most of the activities are same such as Kayaking, Rock climbing, swimming and so on but some luxury cruises offers unique activities such as dinning in caves, or eye bird view experience by sea plane, this special activities are only offered by luxury cruise companies.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Luxury Honeymoon holiday to VietnamMarriage is the start of new life of two different people. Everyone wants to mark this special event happen with unforgettable memories. Why don’t you celebrate such important days in Vietnam? A Holiday to Vietnam will be a truly unique [...]D: n/a00
- Reasons to book a Vietnam vacation packagesWhen it comes to planning a Vietnam vacation packages, it is obvious to choose the places, cities and attractions that you would want to visit most. To do this, you need to consider your first step of booking your holiday, it’s now very [...]D: n/a00
- Top Things to include to your Cambodia TourTravelers rave about a Cambodia tour packages and would like to visit the must see attraction including a few day beach stay at Sihanoukville or other surrounded coastlines. However, if you’d like to know more about the must see list to [...]D: n/a00
- Marguerite Junk Halong BayMarguerite Junks Halong bay belong to Tonkin Cruise Company! They have 4 Marguerite Junks : Marguerite Junk 01 built in 2009 , Marguerite Junk 02 built in 2011 and Marguerite Garden built in 2012. Marguerite Junks are Superior Cruises in [...]D: n/a00
- Best Market from Can Cau to Bac Ha 4 days/ 3nightsDay 1 : Hanoi -Laocai ( night train ) Pick up at your hotel and taxi take you to Hanoi Railway Station for the night train at at 9:30 PM to get to Laocai Station. Sleep on the train. Day 2 : Arrival Laocai - Bacha - Cancau market [...]D: n/a00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
When going to this place make sure you stay at a 4star,you will enjoy your holiday better.
One great place to go for breakfast in Ravensburg is the new Babiole. It's located in the city center and most people know it by now. The place is...
If you are close, you should take a look at the impressing Castel at Carcassone. It also offers a great view over the city.
History & Culture: Catharian castle
You really shouldn´t miss the area of the ancient Corinthos with the remnants of the temple of Apollo and the great agora of the city.
General: The temple of Apollo
If you are at Heraklion, visit the archaeoligical museum. There you can see famous findings, also the bull´s head called Monitaurus and the Snakes...
History & Culture: Archaeological museum of Iraklio
If you love the art on metal, this is the best place to get astonished with some fabulous metal work. Museum of Kutch basically represent the...
History & Culture: Museum of Kutch
If you are Arieseni, I recommend, whether it be summer or winter, a walk to the hole Ruginoasa is very spectacular, constantly expanding, ground...
Outdoors Activities: Trekking in Arieseni
It is definitely a must if you are in the area. The museum and the city zoo are together, it's a perfect family program as well. The Skansen...
Outdoors Activities: Skansen open-air museum
Fountain Valley, California
Boomers is located right at the heart of Fountain Valley, CA (intersection between Magnolia Street & Warner Street). It provides a lot of fun...
Family & Fun: Boomer! Fountain Valley
A traditional and highly popular diner amongst locals, Whitt's Barbecue is a simple, down-to-earth and welcoming restaurant that has the best...
Food: Whitt's Barbecue