Hanoi Old Quarter & Three star hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter., Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Hanoi Old Quarter & Three star hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter.
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
The rooms are designed with contemporary classic cozy boutique within the facility which offers guests the choice of the widest selection of local and regional cuisines.
How to get there:
How to get to Sunshine Suites Hotel Hanoi:
From Noibai international airport, It takes around 45minuites by private car to the hotel. For guest convenience, the hotel will arrange the hotel car to pick up guest at airport.
1. + Hoan Kiem Lake: 0.1 km
2. + Hanoi Railway Station: about 0.3 km
3. + Water Puppet Theatre: 0.1 km
4. + Ngoc Son Temple: 1.0 km
5. + Hanoi Opera House: 0.8 km
6. + Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum: 1 km
7. + Temple of Literature: 0.9 km
8. + Dong Xuan Market : 0.15 km
9. + Night Market: 0.1km
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Festival Hue, National Tourism Year to coincide in 2012Festival Hue, National Tourism Year to coincide in 2012 Festival HueNext year's Festival Hue will coincide with the National Tourism Year to be held across the north-central coastal region, the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism has [...]D: 2.3mi10
- Vietnam Cooking Tour By Greentrailtourism.comDetail Itinerary Day 1 : Arrival Ha Noi (D) Arrive at Noi Bai Airport and coach transfer to hotel. Take a cyclo, the Vietnamese version of the rickshaw to Indochine Restaurant for an introduction to Vietnamese food. Set in a beautifully [...]D: n/a10
- Make the Most of Your Hanoi City Day Trip with www...“Buffalo Tours takes you to a fully guided day tour to Hanoi city and makes you enjoy the selected highlights that this beautiful and charismatic city has to offer.” Explore major highlights that Vietnam Hanoi city tour has [...]D: 0.1mi00
- Laos off the beaten path trailsIf South East of Asia and specifically Indochina is your vacation target, be sure to know what you truly interested to do because this will make your trip more interesting and meaningful. A Laos tours is one of the traveler’s favorite [...]D: n/a00
- Vietnam Travel GuideVietnam travel guide http://www.nhomphuot.com/tag/phuot [...]D: 507.9mi00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Hi friend Ivisited chennai last month and found that chennai is a cool place. I got a rental car from one of the popular car service provider,...
Public Transportation: Travel to chennai in your own luxury car
However, if you can, avoid Frankfurt and go to Munich. :)
General: Avoid it and go to Munich
Book your tour with Twins Tours to the HolyLand!
General: Visiting the Holy Land
4 Days 3 Night Itinerary for Ooty: Day 1: Arrive into Coonoor and check into a homestay/ resort/bungalow at Coonoor. After lunch, get a taxi...
Sightseeing: 4 days 3 Nights Itinerary for Ooty
Rishikesh is a holy place with a list of interesting and historic places to visit. But the unknown fact is, Rishikesh is also meant for the thrill...
General: Rishikesh River Rafting Tips.
Don't give money to beggars on the streets, give food or help out in their community.
Sightseeing: Philippine eco-cultural adventure specialist
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
No thing important i like go best place
General: Man or mr
Boca Raton, Florida
Town Center: Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdale's, Macy's.
Shopping: BEST SHOPPING
For me this bookstore is Heaven on Earth!! I always loved to read while eating a snack or drink a cup of hot chocolate and to find a place that...
Shopping: Kramerbooks & Afterwords Cafe
Santa Cruz, California
The Mystery Spot is probably one of the weirdest man-made places you can see anywhere on earth. If you've seen any of those surrealist paintings of...
Sightseeing: The Mystery Spot in Santa Cruz