Hanoi Acoomodation, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Hanoi Acoomodation
- General travel tip
- City center
This brand-new modern 3,5 hotel is located right in the heart of Old Quarter Hanoi, nearby everything you might need for your stay such as restaurants, local markets, souvenir shops, banks, tour agents... It takes 10 minutes walking to Hoankiem Lake, Water Puppet theatre, Ngoc Son Temple and the night market at Hang Ngang – Hang Dao Str. Rooms are leaded to elevators and equipt with Air-conditioning, PC connect to internet inside every room, free use of WIFI and cable internet ar available throughout hotel cable TV, IDD phone, Jacuzzi bath. All room have open-able window to the the fresh air with nice city view. Our elegance and friendly staff are always at your service. The Moment’s Peace restaurant serves both Asian & Westerner food & drink at a very reasonable price for in-house guest only. We do have Massage service ( Foot & body Massage ) at hotel with many special offers with perfect services.
52 Ma May, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi Old Quarter, Hanoi Vietnam
24Hour every day
How to get there:
+ Hoan Kiem Lake: 0.3 km
+ Hanoi Railway Station: about 0.8 km
+ Water Puppet Theatre: 0.3 km
+ Ngoc Son Temple: 0.3 km
+ Hanoi Opera House: 0.8 km
+ Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum: 0.8 km
+ Temple of Literature: 0.8 km
+ Military Museum: 0.4 km
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Vietnam Travel Companies-Custom Vietnam Travel CompanyFirst of all, Custom Vietnam Travel would like to express our deep gratitude to you for visiting our web site and our online services!We are a Professional Tour Operator and tourist services provider in Indochina [...]D: 1.4mi00
- Planning a luxury vacaton in Vietnam for christmasThere is much more on Vietnam packages tours than visiting all the must see places and attractions which you can easily find through any travel itinerary because nowadays online tour providers are focusing more on what every holiday makers [...]D: n/a00
- Luxury Romance Vacation Getaways in VietnamIf you and your partner want a more exciting vacation, Cai Be floating market in Tien Giang province, about 100 kilometers from Ho Chi Minh City, is the place. Unlike other floating market that only open in the morning, Cai Be market runs [...]D: n/a00
- Tour of Vietnam Highlighting the Culture, Cuisine &...Outlined Itinerary An unique 16-Day Tour of Vietnam highlighting the Culture, Cuisine & Scenery of this fascinating country including a journey on the Luxurious Victoria Express from the Bustling City of Hanoi to the mountainous [...]D: n/a00
- Mekong Biking 3 Days Saigon - Ben Tre - Vinh Long - Can ThoDay1: Saigon to Vinh Long. (Lunch, dinner) We travel two hours from Saigon to My Tho where we board our boat. Late morning finds us drifting down bustling arteries of the Mekong from where we veer off to travel down the tranquil canals. Our [...]D: n/a00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
It was built originally for the emperor Zhu Di and his empresses, holding the name of Changling, than later mausoleums of other 12 emperors and...
History & Culture: The Ming Tombs in Beijing
The inner city consits mostly out of medieval buildings, so it´s worth a visit!
General: Medieval buildings in the inner city
Oxford, United Kingdom
Know how to ride a push bike, as thats what everyone does!
You really shouldn´t miss the area of the ancient Corinthos with the remnants of the temple of Apollo and the great agora of the city.
General: The temple of Apollo
Welcome to MyCebuRealEstate your wealth of information on Cebu Real Estate and Philippine Real Estate. Having a hard time finding the perfect...
General: Cebu Real Estate - Cebu House - Philippine Real Estate
Coimbra's University is one of the oldest in the world. It is located on the highest point of the upper town, where once the royal palace stood. ...
Sightseeing: The Old University
Somalia is full of poverty and dangerous i recommend to choose another destination
General: Dont go
Hua Hin, Thailand
Hua Hin is a coastline city, therefore the sea is only a stone-throw away so you can lay on the sun all day, go swimming and tan every day. ...
Beaches : The Beach Resort
What an excellent wine list they have at the Jean Ferris Winery. I don't think you might find such good wines anywhere in the near area. They...
Food: Jean Farris Winery
San Francisco, California
If you’re planning a foreign trip and you have little kid who doesn’t have a passport of his own, your primary concern might be the proper ways...
General: Steps to Obtaining a Passport for Your Child