Must see destinations in Myanmar, Hanoi, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Must see destinations in Myanmar
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
A luxury holiday in Myanmar will take you to the heart of the one of the most impressive destinations in Asia; the country is filled with wonder and mysterious attractions to visit. In Bagan more than a thousand magnificent Pagodas were built and a best way to admire its wonders will be a hot air balloon tours over the valley where you will find around thousands of r stupas nearby from which distance could easily be measured, families with children of any age will have a great time touring above the Bagan valley, this is almost includes to any travel program.
If you and your family are intend to have some relaxed time beside your expedition in Myanmar, then a wonderful beach destination must be into your program, Myanmar has a long coastline but the famous one that is more attracted by foreign tourist is a charming beach of Ngapali that is located in Thandwe; one of the ancient towns in Rhakine state in Yangon located in the western side of the country. From Yangon, Thandwe can be reached via plane and another coach ride from Thandwe to Ngapali beach. The beach is well-known for its splendid beauty, considered as one of the most beautiful places not only in Myanmar, but around Asia as well. Thousands of tourists come here every year to witness the attractive splendor of its white sand beach and the serene features of the Ngapali coastline. The beach attracts people to surf, swim and if you are into diving and snorkeling then here is a place that you must think of.
Among the impressive places to visit in Myanmar Inle Lake has always been an interesting thing to see, besides its natural beauty, the Lake attracts travelers to visit the houses on stilt, the trip to Inle Lake will be leading with a long tail boat and includes a visit to traditional villages, work shop and pagodas, make sure to include it to your Myanmar tours as this is a must see for almost any traveler with any age.
Taung Kalat it’s another Buddhist monastery, it is built on top of Mount Popa at an altitude of 1518 meters. The last eruption was in 443 BC, The only way to access to the monatery is via long stairways which revolves around the volcano and has 777 steps. At the foot of the volcano of the cap, is the village Kyaukpadaung, Popa is an oasis in the desert of central Burma.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Vietnam Travel GuideVietnam travel guide http://www.nhomphuot.com/tag/phuot [...]D: 507.9mi00
- Top 3 luxury destination with luxury holiday makersHanoi: A capital city of Vietnam with population of about seven millions with a glorious history dating back to over thousands years ago attracts visitors from everywhere; there are a lot of things to see while in Hanoi and no vacation is [...]D: n/a00
- The Partition of VietnamThe Partition of Vietnam The Partition of Vietnam was the establishment of the 17th parallel as the Vietnamese Demilitarized Zone in 1954, splitting Vietnam into halves after the First Indochina War. The Geneva Conference was held [...]D: n/a00
- Vietnam Highlight ToursWe at World Mate Travel and Trading ( International Tour Operator Licence: No 01-282 /2010/TCDL-GP LHQT)have spent many years establishing our travel business in Indochina and have built a good and reliable team who are suitably qualified, [...]D: n/a00
- Coc Ly market used to be famous among visitors for over...Coc Ly market used to be famous among visitors for over 10 years for its festive atmosphere, colorful traditional costumes of different tribal peoples, variety of local products as well as perfect surrounding nature. Two years ago, [...]D: n/a00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
DHAKA CITY TOUR (HALF DAY) Normally this tour will be in the morning and will last 3-4 hours. On this tour our experienced guide will show you ...
General: Dhaka travel guide
The building of the Step Pyramid of Djoser was a very important moment in the Egyptian Architecture for it was the first stone pyramid built in...
History & Culture: Pyramid of Djoser
It is a world of its own! The west of India has its unique culture, history, people and places of interest that should be explored! There are so...
Family & Fun: Tourist Places in Gujarat
Jammu is vey crowded during the months of october and April due to the holy Navratri season in India. To get good accommodations during these times...
General: Travel tip
The Angio d'Or, ot Golden Angel is a very nice little place with acceptable prices. The atmosphere is very intimate and I was told that the...
Food: Angiol d'Or
Getting to Skopje and sightseeing the city!
General: Skopje trip
Trishaws are popular among tourist in Melaka. This would be one of the best ways to go around the place and look at the various attractions around....
Public Transportation: Trishaw riders in Melaka
Manaslu (8156m) region trekking is renowned as one of the most beautiful natural reward in the world. Foremost days this challenging mountain was...
Outdoors Activities: Manaslu Trek Nepal, Manaslu Trek Itinerary
Atlantic City, New Jersey
The best place I've eaten in Atlantic City is definitely the Cuba Libre Restaurant on Pacific Avenue. The food not only looks really great and...
Food: Cuba Libre Restaurant
For a little bit of Asian feeling and some Thai food you should definitely visit the Green Papaya Restaurant in North Jacksonville. They serve...
Food: Green Papaya Restaurant