Must see destinations in Myanmar, Hanoi, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Must see destinations in Myanmar
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
A luxury holiday in Myanmar will take you to the heart of the one of the most impressive destinations in Asia; the country is filled with wonder and mysterious attractions to visit. In Bagan more than a thousand magnificent Pagodas were built and a best way to admire its wonders will be a hot air balloon tours over the valley where you will find around thousands of r stupas nearby from which distance could easily be measured, families with children of any age will have a great time touring above the Bagan valley, this is almost includes to any travel program.
If you and your family are intend to have some relaxed time beside your expedition in Myanmar, then a wonderful beach destination must be into your program, Myanmar has a long coastline but the famous one that is more attracted by foreign tourist is a charming beach of Ngapali that is located in Thandwe; one of the ancient towns in Rhakine state in Yangon located in the western side of the country. From Yangon, Thandwe can be reached via plane and another coach ride from Thandwe to Ngapali beach. The beach is well-known for its splendid beauty, considered as one of the most beautiful places not only in Myanmar, but around Asia as well. Thousands of tourists come here every year to witness the attractive splendor of its white sand beach and the serene features of the Ngapali coastline. The beach attracts people to surf, swim and if you are into diving and snorkeling then here is a place that you must think of.
Among the impressive places to visit in Myanmar Inle Lake has always been an interesting thing to see, besides its natural beauty, the Lake attracts travelers to visit the houses on stilt, the trip to Inle Lake will be leading with a long tail boat and includes a visit to traditional villages, work shop and pagodas, make sure to include it to your Myanmar tours as this is a must see for almost any traveler with any age.
Taung Kalat it’s another Buddhist monastery, it is built on top of Mount Popa at an altitude of 1518 meters. The last eruption was in 443 BC, The only way to access to the monatery is via long stairways which revolves around the volcano and has 777 steps. At the foot of the volcano of the cap, is the village Kyaukpadaung, Popa is an oasis in the desert of central Burma.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Vietnam Tours & Vietnam Tour Packages |...Vietnam tour packages customized to fit your exact wishes Vietnam is a very popular destination in Indochina peninsula, all our Vietnam tours are designed to meet your requirements and interest in mind, following are only a sampling of [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Southern Vietnam Beaches RelaxDay 1: Arrival Sai Gon Upon arrival in Ho Chi Minh City. Your driver will meet you at the airport and escort you to Hotel. Your hotel is right on heart and is located close to the main sights of this fascinating city. The rest of the day is [...]D: n/a00
- Ho Chi Minh – Cu Chi Tunnels – Mekong Delta - Hanoi...Ho Chi Minh – Cu Chi Tunnels – Mekong Delta - Hanoi – Halong Bay (06 Days 05 Nights) Day01: Saigon Arrival Dinner Arrival in Saigon, meet Welcome Vietnam Tour local guide at Tan [...]D: 696.8mi00
- Why do you need to Vietnam?If you only have time to explore one country in Southeast Asia, choose VIETNAM! Let’s admit it, when it comes to travel, Vietnam gets a bit of a bad rep. Before coming here all I heard were stories of travel scams, robberies, aggressive [...]D: 4.8mi00
- Mekong Biking 3 Days Saigon - Ben Tre - Vinh Long - Can ThoDay1: Saigon to Vinh Long. (Lunch, dinner) We travel two hours from Saigon to My Tho where we board our boat. Late morning finds us drifting down bustling arteries of the Mekong from where we veer off to travel down the tranquil canals. Our [...]D: n/a00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Austins Ferry, Australia
On a Luxury sailing cruises at Whitsundays private yacht charter, sailing charter with Real life enjoy reef walking, Whole, Golfing, Sundancer,...
Beaches : Whitsunday Yacht Charter
Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
There are many beautiful and well preserved Victorian houses in Charlottetown, but most of them are private property and people live in them so you...
History & Culture: Beaconsfield Historic House
If you don't want to stay in Volos city try the seaside village of Amaliapolis - about 50km from Volos. It is really beautiful and has fantastic...
Beaches : Places to stay in Amaliapolis
It is a world of its own! The west of India has its unique culture, history, people and places of interest that should be explored! There are so...
Family & Fun: Tourist Places in Gujarat
A palace turned into a mosque is the finest example of architectural art. You will surely think that it's a fort and not a mosque. A wonderful...
History & Culture: Jama Masjid - Palace or Mosque
Johor Bahru, Malaysia
If you are interested to go shopping and get almost anything, a great place to stop by and shop in Johor Bahru is at the famous Jusco Tebrau City...
Shopping: Jusco Tebrau City
The Hague, Netherlands
Restaurant The Hague: Welcome Restaurant Alexander You are looking for a restaurant in The Hague, welcome at Restaurant Alexander in the...
Food: Restaurant Alexander in The Hague
This museum is really unique. There aren't very many facilities that feature firefighting cars and materials for display to visitors. So this...
History & Culture: The Hall of Flame Museum of Firefighting in Phoenix
Saint Paul, Minnesota
There is a historical part of Saint Paul which is filled with wonderful houses, one more beautiful than the other. If you can, choose the Summit...
Sightseeing: Summit Avenue
What can I say? Chamonix it's great, from the center of the town you can see the heights peak in Eastern Europe, Mont Blanc 4807m. There are many,...
Outdoors Activities: The capital of climbing