Must see destinations in Myanmar, Hanoi, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Must see destinations in Myanmar
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
A luxury holiday in Myanmar will take you to the heart of the one of the most impressive destinations in Asia; the country is filled with wonder and mysterious attractions to visit. In Bagan more than a thousand magnificent Pagodas were built and a best way to admire its wonders will be a hot air balloon tours over the valley where you will find around thousands of r stupas nearby from which distance could easily be measured, families with children of any age will have a great time touring above the Bagan valley, this is almost includes to any travel program.
If you and your family are intend to have some relaxed time beside your expedition in Myanmar, then a wonderful beach destination must be into your program, Myanmar has a long coastline but the famous one that is more attracted by foreign tourist is a charming beach of Ngapali that is located in Thandwe; one of the ancient towns in Rhakine state in Yangon located in the western side of the country. From Yangon, Thandwe can be reached via plane and another coach ride from Thandwe to Ngapali beach. The beach is well-known for its splendid beauty, considered as one of the most beautiful places not only in Myanmar, but around Asia as well. Thousands of tourists come here every year to witness the attractive splendor of its white sand beach and the serene features of the Ngapali coastline. The beach attracts people to surf, swim and if you are into diving and snorkeling then here is a place that you must think of.
Among the impressive places to visit in Myanmar Inle Lake has always been an interesting thing to see, besides its natural beauty, the Lake attracts travelers to visit the houses on stilt, the trip to Inle Lake will be leading with a long tail boat and includes a visit to traditional villages, work shop and pagodas, make sure to include it to your Myanmar tours as this is a must see for almost any traveler with any age.
Taung Kalat it’s another Buddhist monastery, it is built on top of Mount Popa at an altitude of 1518 meters. The last eruption was in 443 BC, The only way to access to the monatery is via long stairways which revolves around the volcano and has 777 steps. At the foot of the volcano of the cap, is the village Kyaukpadaung, Popa is an oasis in the desert of central Burma.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Assortment of Vietnam Vacation from HanoiIf you are an experienced traveler but Vietnam is your first Asian experience then you need to follow this article to get to know enough information in order to arrange your Vietnam vacation packages. There are huge options to choose from [...]D: n/a00
- Vietnam Family Vacations 8 days | Luxury Travel VietnamDay 1: Arrive Ho Chi Minh City On arrival at Ho Chi Minh's Tan Son Nhat International airport, you will be greeted by our guide and transferred to your hotel in town. Overnight in HCMC. Day 2: Cao Dai Temples & Cu Chi Tunnels (B) This [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Vietnam Travel Companies-Custom Vietnam Travel CompanyFirst of all, Custom Vietnam Travel would like to express our deep gratitude to you for visiting our web site and our online services!We are a Professional Tour Operator and tourist services provider in Indochina [...]D: 1.4mi00
- Vietnam packages tours 12 daysDay 1: Arrive Hanoi (D) You will be warmly welcomedupon arrival Hanoi airport and transferred to your hotel. In the afternoon you will take a private walking city tour to visit local markets and Hanoi’s Old Quarter, known for its 36 [...]D: n/a00
- Vietnam visa approval voucher | Vietnameseprivatetours.comWhy should i apply for a Vietnamese Visa approval voucher? Hassle-free ? Online Application and process, no passport send-off, or embassy referral Convenience ? Applicable Only for Air traveling to Vietnam Fastest Approval ? Maximum 48 [...]D: 1.1mi00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Fastnacht(or in 'bärndütsch' fasnacht) is one of the bigest event in this muliticultural country, irrespectively of different...
Night Life & Entertainment: 'Fastnacht'
This castle has a very long and even more interesting history. It was built by King Alfonso XI in 1328 not fat from the old Moorish fortress having...
History & Culture: Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos
Better visit the locals for lunch then going to restaurants that serve not so traditional French food like pizza. Locals are very kind and you can...
Food: Traditional food
You should really visit the valley with the grounds existing in several colours, done by nature.
Outdoors Activities: The valley
It is a world of its own! The west of India has its unique culture, history, people and places of interest that should be explored! There are so...
Family & Fun: Tourist Places in Gujarat
My hometown is now the fifth largest city in all Japan, but in 1857 its inhabitants numbered only 7 people. After it was chosen as an...
General: Sapporo, my favorite city
Vientiane, Lao People's Republic
Day 1. Arrive in Vientiane (D) You will be warmly welcomed on arrival in Vientiane and transferred to your centrally located hotel. Vientiane is a...
Sightseeing: Laos travel and tour packages
The Auschwitz-Birkenau camps are not far from Krakow and it's easy to get there with the minibus service, takes only one or maximum two hours. ...
History & Culture: Auschwitz-Birkenau
Balboa Island, California
Go down there to visit family and friends. if you don't have any, in the area, I would go for a walk to see the cute houses and drink some coffee....
Family & Fun: Visit family and friends
Sankt Anton Am Arlberg, Austria
If you like skiing, you should definitely go there. The place, lying in the austrian alps, has got more than 85 lifts and about 280 kilometers of...
Outdoors Activities: Skiing