Must see destinations in Myanmar, Hanoi, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Must see destinations in Myanmar
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
A luxury holiday in Myanmar will take you to the heart of the one of the most impressive destinations in Asia; the country is filled with wonder and mysterious attractions to visit. In Bagan more than a thousand magnificent Pagodas were built and a best way to admire its wonders will be a hot air balloon tours over the valley where you will find around thousands of r stupas nearby from which distance could easily be measured, families with children of any age will have a great time touring above the Bagan valley, this is almost includes to any travel program.
If you and your family are intend to have some relaxed time beside your expedition in Myanmar, then a wonderful beach destination must be into your program, Myanmar has a long coastline but the famous one that is more attracted by foreign tourist is a charming beach of Ngapali that is located in Thandwe; one of the ancient towns in Rhakine state in Yangon located in the western side of the country. From Yangon, Thandwe can be reached via plane and another coach ride from Thandwe to Ngapali beach. The beach is well-known for its splendid beauty, considered as one of the most beautiful places not only in Myanmar, but around Asia as well. Thousands of tourists come here every year to witness the attractive splendor of its white sand beach and the serene features of the Ngapali coastline. The beach attracts people to surf, swim and if you are into diving and snorkeling then here is a place that you must think of.
Among the impressive places to visit in Myanmar Inle Lake has always been an interesting thing to see, besides its natural beauty, the Lake attracts travelers to visit the houses on stilt, the trip to Inle Lake will be leading with a long tail boat and includes a visit to traditional villages, work shop and pagodas, make sure to include it to your Myanmar tours as this is a must see for almost any traveler with any age.
Taung Kalat it’s another Buddhist monastery, it is built on top of Mount Popa at an altitude of 1518 meters. The last eruption was in 443 BC, The only way to access to the monatery is via long stairways which revolves around the volcano and has 777 steps. At the foot of the volcano of the cap, is the village Kyaukpadaung, Popa is an oasis in the desert of central Burma.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Informations on overland border crossing to Vietnam There...Informations on overland border crossing to Vietnam There are two types of overland border crossing to Vietnam with neighboring China, Cambodia and or Laos, The borders divided from international and local borders. The international Border [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Classic Vietnam Sightseeing Tour 10 Days 9 NightsDay 1: Arrival Hanoi Vietnam Today you’ll land in Hanoi. Warmly welcome by Tour Guide & Car Driver at airport then transfer to Hanoi Downtown, a city of lakes, shaded boulevards, public parks, and the capital of Vietnam. Check into your [...]D: 0.1mi00
- Travel around HanoiThe road condition in Hanoi is dramatically crowded due to thousands of bicycles, motorbikes along the way. Thus, taxi, cyclo and car with Vietnamese driver are the best way to travel around Hanoi. There are reliable taxi companies [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Cruises In Halong | Halong Bay Cruise Reviews By Custom...Title: Tour in Vietnam | Vietnam Tour Package | Vietnam Tours Operator Url: http://www.customvietnamtravel.com Description: Tour in Vietnam, As one of the travel companies in Vietnam, Custom Vietnam Travel is committed to bring satisfaction [...]D: 1.4mi10
- Luxury Honeymoon holiday to VietnamMarriage is the start of new life of two different people. Everyone wants to mark this special event happen with unforgettable memories. Why don’t you celebrate such important days in Vietnam? A Holiday to Vietnam will be a truly unique [...]D: n/a00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Wiener Neustadt, Austria
They have great drinks not for too much and great company. Also they have the best music in the area, so yes, I can say it's the best club in the...
Night Life & Entertainment: Backstage
Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
The Centro Cultural Carioca is the best place to go for some great Brazilian live music, usually samba, choro and gafieira. There are also...
Night Life & Entertainment: Centro Cultural Carioca
If you are at Cologne and you are interested in history, but you also want to go on a walk, you should visit the remnants of the roman auqeduct of...
History & Culture: The roman auqeduct
If you are in the south of germany, close to the village of Herbertingen, you should visit the open air museum called Heuneburg. It´s the place of...
Outdoors Activities: Open air museum
Don't miss out to visit the Black Church and the tower of the city.
History & Culture: Siteseeing in Brasov
Anyone visiting Moscow will certainly need to go see the Red Square with the Kreml in the back. This is an amazing site simply because of it's...
Sightseeing: Red Square
El Djem, Tunisia
You should really take a look at the ancient roman amphitheater in the town center. Prices are moderate.
General: Ancient roman amphiteater
It was the best place we've dined since our stay in Jacksonville. The staff in the Restaurant Orsay is great, always at your side but not...
Food: Restaurant Orsay in Jacksonville
There are a lot of weird and unusual theme parks in the world, but the Holy Land Experience takes the cake. Like the name says, you'll find...
History & Culture: The Holy Land Experience
What can I say? Chamonix it's great, from the center of the town you can see the heights peak in Eastern Europe, Mont Blanc 4807m. There are many,...
Outdoors Activities: The capital of climbing