Must see destinations in Myanmar, Hanoi, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Must see destinations in Myanmar
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
A luxury holiday in Myanmar will take you to the heart of the one of the most impressive destinations in Asia; the country is filled with wonder and mysterious attractions to visit. In Bagan more than a thousand magnificent Pagodas were built and a best way to admire its wonders will be a hot air balloon tours over the valley where you will find around thousands of r stupas nearby from which distance could easily be measured, families with children of any age will have a great time touring above the Bagan valley, this is almost includes to any travel program.
If you and your family are intend to have some relaxed time beside your expedition in Myanmar, then a wonderful beach destination must be into your program, Myanmar has a long coastline but the famous one that is more attracted by foreign tourist is a charming beach of Ngapali that is located in Thandwe; one of the ancient towns in Rhakine state in Yangon located in the western side of the country. From Yangon, Thandwe can be reached via plane and another coach ride from Thandwe to Ngapali beach. The beach is well-known for its splendid beauty, considered as one of the most beautiful places not only in Myanmar, but around Asia as well. Thousands of tourists come here every year to witness the attractive splendor of its white sand beach and the serene features of the Ngapali coastline. The beach attracts people to surf, swim and if you are into diving and snorkeling then here is a place that you must think of.
Among the impressive places to visit in Myanmar Inle Lake has always been an interesting thing to see, besides its natural beauty, the Lake attracts travelers to visit the houses on stilt, the trip to Inle Lake will be leading with a long tail boat and includes a visit to traditional villages, work shop and pagodas, make sure to include it to your Myanmar tours as this is a must see for almost any traveler with any age.
Taung Kalat it’s another Buddhist monastery, it is built on top of Mount Popa at an altitude of 1518 meters. The last eruption was in 443 BC, The only way to access to the monatery is via long stairways which revolves around the volcano and has 777 steps. At the foot of the volcano of the cap, is the village Kyaukpadaung, Popa is an oasis in the desert of central Burma.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Tips to cure seasickness for travelers- Before sailing, do not eat greasy food or acid as orange juice, grapefruit juice ... because these foods are hard to digest. But it should not to let yourself starve. Both A full and an empty stomach will make you uncomfortable. - Drink [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Vietnam holidayVietnam holiday, Online book holidays in Vietnam: http://www.vietnamholiday.us [...]D: 1.7mi00
- Vietnam luxury beach vacation 8 daysDay 1: Ho Chi Minh city arrival - Cu Chi tunnels Warmly welcome on arrival HCMC. Transfer to hotel. In the afternoon take private tour to visit the city or Cu Chi tunnels.Overnight in HCMC. Day 2: HCMC - Nha Trang (B) In the morning [...]D: n/a00
- Book 5 star luxury Hotels and resorts in Vietnam |...Book your favorite Luxury and top 5 star hotel and resorts in Vietnam, Our rate are better that rack-rate, if you find lower rate,contact us immediately Can Tho Hotels | Chaudoc Hotels | Dalat Hotels | Danang Hotels | Halong Bay Hotels | [...]D: 507.9mi00
- Best Market from Can Cau to Bac Ha 4 days/ 3nightsDay 1 : Hanoi -Laocai ( night train ) Pick up at your hotel and taxi take you to Hanoi Railway Station for the night train at at 9:30 PM to get to Laocai Station. Sleep on the train. Day 2 : Arrival Laocai - Bacha - Cancau market [...]D: n/a00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Brief Introduction of Yangshuo: Yangshuo is famous for its picturesque landscape and the hopping West Street. Here you must be absorbed in the...
Sightseeing: Different Li River in Different Seasons.
Wenn man Whiskey schätzt, dann ist der Dudelsack ein idealer Ort. Dort kann man aus über 100 verschiedenen Sorten auswählen und genießen.
Close to Montepeiller, there is the village St. Guilhem le Désert. This medieval village is one of the most beautiful ones of France and lies on...
Food: St. Guilhem le Désert
The best time to of the year for booking a Myanmar tours specially for an Irrawaddy cruise holiday would be during the cool and dry season when the...
Outdoors Activities: Best Time for Irrawaddy Cruise experience
The city is too hot. most of the places have good air conditioning but walking 10 minutes outside in summer is a torture.
General: Too hot
Johor Baharu, Malaysia
This restaurant is a great place to try the various local cusines and dishes of Malaysia. A tip here is if you are interested to try the local...
Food: Restoran Mustika Zamzam
The 19 windmills of Kinderdijk are world heritage sites since 1997.This wonderful group of buildings is a reminder of the more than 10,000...
General: The 19 windmills of Kinderdijk
Quezon City, Philippines
La Loma in Quezon City is, they say, the oldest cockpit in the country. It is the place of the typical centuries-old sport on the Philippines, the...
Night Life & Entertainment: The La Loma Cockpit
This museum is a must if you're spending a little bit more time in Riverside, because its main focus is the historical, natural and cultural...
History & Culture: Riverside Metropolitan Museum
Novi Sad, Serbia
This is a public beach, one of the most beautiful on the Danube river. There are many cafes, restaurants fast food, and manysupporting facilities...
Beaches : Shtrand - Public Beach