Reasons to book a Vietnam vacation packages, Hanoi
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Reasons to book a Vietnam vacation packages
- General travel tip
- City center
Vietnam travel agents and or tour operators have great deals on booking land services, cruises, hotel and luxury resorts and hand in with knowledgeable expert tour guides who know the area very well, the deals you may receive for an online luxury hotel booking will never be as reasonable as what you receive through booking a Vietnam packages tours , the reason is clear enough because the tour operators are having the best deals with the suppliers and could get the better rate than what is shown on the rack-rate. When you go to book your Vacation by yourself, it's usually difficult to coordinate all aspects of your holiday to Vietnam.
If you are keep on traveling with a group then, you must always be on time and follow the specific itinerary that has been planned and arranged before you arrive to Vietnam, while if you are booking a luxury vacation this will be your tour, you are enjoying traveling on your own and have extensive access to sightseeing, cruise options and much more.
To Travel to Vietnam you will definitely pass through either Halong Bay and or Mekong Delta, to book your preferred cruise you must look online where you will face with hundreds of different cruise companies which sometimes makes you feel confused on what is the best and top cruise to opt for, let this to be selected by your tour operator, the deals for an overnight stay on a luxury Halong Bay tours may vary from what you may receive for a walk in enquiry through the travel agencies in Hanoi’s old quarter, keep in mind that quality is on top of any other services while choosing a cruise either in Halong or in Mekong Delta.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- VIETNAM FAMILY VACATIONS 11 DAYSDAY 1: ARRIVE HO CHI MINH CITY On arrival at Ho Chi Minh's Tan Son Nhat International airport, you will be greeted by our guide and transferred to your hotel in town. Overnight in HCMC. ORVERNIGHT : HO CHI MINH MEALS : DAY 2: HO CHI MINH [...]D: n/a00
- Halong Bay Cruises, travel tipsHa Long Bay is in northern Vietnam, 170 km (105 mi) east of Hanoi. The bay is famous for its scenic ocean karst topography and is often included in lists of natural wonders of the world. This amazing seascape of virtually uninhabited [...]D: 0.4mi00
- A Taste of Vietnam with greentrailtourism.comDetail Itinerary This trip is designed for the traveler with limited time and an unlimited appetite for a culinary adventure. It features a 12-day itinerary of Vietnam 's most popular spots, with many special opportunities to discover [...]D: n/a00
- Vietnam visa approval voucher | Vietnameseprivatetours.comWhy should i apply for a Vietnamese Visa approval voucher? Hassle-free ? Online Application and process, no passport send-off, or embassy referral Convenience ? Applicable Only for Air traveling to Vietnam Fastest Approval ? Maximum 48 [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Experience a magical mix of beaches, post colonial,Unesco...16 Days trip to Vietnam by Luxury Travel Vietnam Outlined tour program: Day 1: Arrival Hanoi (D) Day 2: Hanoi (B/L) Day 3: Half Day City Hanoi with visit artist and dine in style, (B/D) Day 4: Hanoi - Halong Bay Natural World Heritage [...]D: 1.1mi00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The New Sofia Pub Crawl is the night walk around Sofia’s hidden and unique bars. This event is not for those looking for loud and smoky rooms;...
Night Life & Entertainment: The New Sofia Pub Crawl
It´s a nice small village, that has got a well equipped museum, showing roman history, as well as old-timer cars and modern history. If you are...
General: A nice village
However, if you can, avoid Frankfurt and go to Munich. :)
General: Avoid it and go to Munich
Avebury, United Kingdom
This village, Avebury is located in Wiltshire, in southern England. Here you can find the largest neolithic stone circle in England constructed...
Outdoors Activities: Avebury Henge
If you want to go to Dhelfoi, and you´ve got no car, check the bus and train schedules, otherwise you can suddenly be stuck for hours in the...
Public Transportation: Check the bus and train schedules
The best time to enjoy the fantastic beaches of the city is from December to March. Its starts raining April onwards making the sea rough.
Sightseeing: Best time to travel
Essaouria is a beach town in south east morocco. Every city in Morocco has a Medina, which means old town. The entire medina is surrounded by a...
Sightseeing: Gates of Essaouira
The infamous Tannery is the location where all leather is made in Morocco. There are Tanneries in many cities but the Fes Tannery is famous and you...
If you are at Pamukkale you should visit the well known Limestone terraces near the town. In earlier times you could even take a bath there, but...
Outdoors Activities: Limestone terraces
Hoa Binh, Vietnam
The valley is Mai Chau town of Hoa Binh province which is located 135km southwest of Hanoi. The word “valley” means that it is surrounded by...
General: How to experience your tour in Mai Chau?