Reasons to book a Vietnam vacation packages, Hanoi
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Reasons to book a Vietnam vacation packages
- General travel tip
- City center
Vietnam travel agents and or tour operators have great deals on booking land services, cruises, hotel and luxury resorts and hand in with knowledgeable expert tour guides who know the area very well, the deals you may receive for an online luxury hotel booking will never be as reasonable as what you receive through booking a Vietnam packages tours , the reason is clear enough because the tour operators are having the best deals with the suppliers and could get the better rate than what is shown on the rack-rate. When you go to book your Vacation by yourself, it's usually difficult to coordinate all aspects of your holiday to Vietnam.
If you are keep on traveling with a group then, you must always be on time and follow the specific itinerary that has been planned and arranged before you arrive to Vietnam, while if you are booking a luxury vacation this will be your tour, you are enjoying traveling on your own and have extensive access to sightseeing, cruise options and much more.
To Travel to Vietnam you will definitely pass through either Halong Bay and or Mekong Delta, to book your preferred cruise you must look online where you will face with hundreds of different cruise companies which sometimes makes you feel confused on what is the best and top cruise to opt for, let this to be selected by your tour operator, the deals for an overnight stay on a luxury Halong Bay tours may vary from what you may receive for a walk in enquiry through the travel agencies in Hanoi’s old quarter, keep in mind that quality is on top of any other services while choosing a cruise either in Halong or in Mekong Delta.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Vietnam Family Vacations 8 days | Luxury Travel VietnamDay 1: Arrive Ho Chi Minh City On arrival at Ho Chi Minh's Tan Son Nhat International airport, you will be greeted by our guide and transferred to your hotel in town. Overnight in HCMC. Day 2: Cao Dai Temples & Cu Chi Tunnels (B) This [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Must see destinations in MyanmarIf you are considering a Myanmar tour packages with your family and children and don’t know the exotic destinations to explore a country that has opened its door to the international travelers just a few years ago. Myanmar previously [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Discover Myanmar from Highlights to Beach Relaxation 12 daysDAY 1: ARRIVE YANGON (D) Upon arrival at Yangon International Airport, you will be welcomed by your tour guide and transferred to your hotel for check in. After that, you will visit Sule, City Hall, and the High Court (noted for its British [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Top destination with luxury aspect in VietnamVietnam is home to some of the most unique natural and historical sites one could expect to visit, explore the scenic Halong and emerge you through the magnificent beauty by the thousands of lush green limestone karst, this is a place [...]D: n/a00
- Early Lê dynasty (980-1009)The Early Lê dynasty (Vietnamese: Nhà Tiền Lê) was a dynasty that ruled Vietnam after the Đinh Dynasty and before the Lý Dynasty. They ruled for a total of three generations and was known for repelling the Song invasion. *Lê Đại [...]D: 7.4mi00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Austins Ferry, Australia
On a Luxury sailing cruises at Whitsundays private yacht charter, sailing charter with Real life enjoy reef walking, Whole, Golfing, Sundancer,...
Beaches : Whitsunday Yacht Charter
The Museum der Westküste is a fantastic little museum that you would have never expected on a little island like Föhr. The relatively new...
History & Culture: Museum der Westüste
If you like history and when you have aqlready been to ancient pompei, you shoudl also visit the Pompejanum at Aschaffenburg. It´s a modern built...
History & Culture: Pompejanum
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Pedro Sánchez (On the way to Miches): If you are headed to Miches in the Dominican Republic, take time to stop off in Pedro Sanchez, a rural...
Outdoors Activities: Pedro Sanchez
So it's that time of the year again when you've packed your bags and are raring to go and find yourself heading to God's Own Country – Kerala...
Beaches : Some Must-Do Activities On Your Trip To Kerala
Duba, Saudi Arabia
Dubai is a fun and frivolous playground on the Persian Gulf, but don’t consider it the Vegas of the Middle East. While this eclectic city is one...
General: 12 things not to do in Dubai
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Though not the largest and biggest Indian Restaurant, the India Kitchen Restaurant is definitely the best of them. Not only because its service is...
Food: India Kitchen Restaurant
Buena Park, California
This is the Halloween event of the well known theme park, Knott's Berry Farm. You should really see it. It offers everything you would expect...
Family & Fun: Great Halloween Program at Knott's Scary Farm
Another part from downtown which features local shops, restaurants and homes is Stockton's Miracle Mile which can give you a glimpse of into...
Night Life & Entertainment: Stockton's Miracle Mile
Take a walk on the main street of Zakopane in the winter - it's just simple beautiful! Everything is covered with snow, there are a lot of street...
Sightseeing: Visit it on the winter