Make the Most of Your Hanoi City Day Trip with www.Buffalotours.com, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Make the Most of Your Hanoi City Day Trip with www.Buffalotours.com
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
Explore major highlights that Vietnam Hanoi city tour has to offer in a single day with Hanoi city day trip at Buffalotours (http://www.buffalotours.com).
This small group fully guided day tour takes you to chosen highlights that this captivating and fascinating city has to offer. Various selected highlights include the Ho Chi Minh Complex,Temple of Literature, Museum of Ethnology, Ngoc SonTemple with an hour’s cyclo tour around the old quarter.
This tour is designed for you to discover the culture, beauty, sights, style and the best of Hanoicombining local charm and popular locations. Indulge yourself in the immense geographic and cultural diversity of Vietnam tours and the country’s assorted climate with aHanoi city day trip.
Begin your tour inHanoi, and travel around the old quarter by covering a selection of the following places:
Ho Chi Minh Complex: Completed in the year 1975, the Ho Chi Minh Complex contains Ho Chi Minh’s mausoleum, his former stilt-house residence, the Presidential Palace and the Ho Chi Minh museum.
The Temple of Literature: Built originally as atemple ofConfucius, The Temple of Literature is the site ofVietnam’s first university dating back to 1070. The complex is divided into five courtyards with various paths and one of the courtyards contains the statue of Confucius guarded by two beautiful bronze storks standing on turtles. TheTemple ofLiterature highlights the significance that the Vietnamese society has placed on education.
Museum of Ethnology: theMuseum ofEthnology is broadly recognized as the paramount in the country and has a broad display devoted toVietnam’s 54 Ethnic minority people. Along with that, there are also traditional tribal houses reconstructed within the grounds.
Ngoc Son Temple and Hoan Kiem Lake: Set on a tiny island on theHoanKiemLake, the Ngoc Son temple has a history dating back to the 13th century. TheHoanKiemLake is the local point of the city and the source of many legends.
One hour cyclo tour through the Old Quarter: An experience that is must for any visitor toHanoi, a cyclo is a Vietnamese version of a cycle rickshaw, originally used as the main form of transportation inVietnam. Sit back and relax as you witness the hustle and bustle of Vietnamese life from the comfort of your arm chair with this one of a kind one hour cyclo tour through the old quarter.
With Buffalo Tours you can book numerous tours to Vietnamand also customize tours as per your requirements. The rates vary frequently so please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for all enquiries or to get the best possible price based on your travel period and specific touring needs.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Festivals in Vietnam in FebruaryLunar New Year, TET Holiday There is no more colorful time to be in Vietnam than during the days leading up to the Lunar New year ( known as 'Tet Nguyen Dan' or 'Tet'), the most important as well as the most widely and heartily celebrated [...]D: n/a00
- Coc Ly market used to be famous among visitors for over...Coc Ly market used to be famous among visitors for over 10 years for its festive atmosphere, colorful traditional costumes of different tribal peoples, variety of local products as well as perfect surrounding nature. Two years ago, [...]D: n/a00
- A Taste of Vietnam with greentrailtourism.comDetail Itinerary This trip is designed for the traveler with limited time and an unlimited appetite for a culinary adventure. It features a 12-day itinerary of Vietnam 's most popular spots, with many special opportunities to discover [...]D: n/a00
- Top 3 luxury destination with luxury holiday makersHanoi: A capital city of Vietnam with population of about seven millions with a glorious history dating back to over thousands years ago attracts visitors from everywhere; there are a lot of things to see while in Hanoi and no vacation is [...]D: n/a00
- Luxury Romance Vacation Getaways in VietnamIf you and your partner want a more exciting vacation, Cai Be floating market in Tien Giang province, about 100 kilometers from Ho Chi Minh City, is the place. Unlike other floating market that only open in the morning, Cai Be market runs [...]D: n/a00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
IF you are around at christmas, you should visit that chsitmas market at the city. It´s really famous and you can enjoy shopping, drinking a cup...
Shopping: Christkindlmarkt in the inner city
The home of FC Barcelona who play in La Liga (1st Division). Try to catch a football game here in this stadium of nearly 80,000, even if you're...
Night Life & Entertainment: Nou Camp
Henley On Thames, United Kingdom
Make sure you have a whole day for the amazing River and Rowing Museum if you are in Henley on Themes or in the area. It is very large and has many...
Outdoors Activities: For the Whole Family
The choice to rent a house for your next vacation can be an exciting and enjoyable experience. Unlike with a hotel or a condominium, you are able...
Beaches : Indian Rocks Vacation Rentals
This place has an enormous importance as this was the landmark place where the real fight against Britishers started by M K Gandhi. Dandi was the...
General: Dandi - Namak Satyagraha
Are you interested in hiring a personal tour guide on your trip to Peru? Hire a professional interpreter & Guide in Peru you can contact him...
General: Tour Guide in Lima, Peru
Also visit the historical center of Oradea with plenty of old monuments built at the begining of the 19th century. The architecture of the center...
General: The baroque historical center
I am a good man with fear of God in life .
History & Culture: Be good to others
Grand Canyon Village, Arizona
Bright Angel Trail is certainly the most famous of all trails at Grand Canyon. You’ll need a lot of time to do the whole trail. If you do the...
Outdoors Activities: Bright Angel Trail
Finished in 1990 and located on Miami Beach, the Memorial is a legacy to the new generations. It is a reminder of the six million Jewish souls that...
History & Culture: Holocaust Memorial-A must-see attraction