Make the Most of Your Hanoi City Day Trip with www.Buffalotours.com, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Make the Most of Your Hanoi City Day Trip with www.Buffalotours.com
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
Explore major highlights that Vietnam Hanoi city tour has to offer in a single day with Hanoi city day trip at Buffalotours (http://www.buffalotours.com).
This small group fully guided day tour takes you to chosen highlights that this captivating and fascinating city has to offer. Various selected highlights include the Ho Chi Minh Complex,Temple of Literature, Museum of Ethnology, Ngoc SonTemple with an hour’s cyclo tour around the old quarter.
This tour is designed for you to discover the culture, beauty, sights, style and the best of Hanoicombining local charm and popular locations. Indulge yourself in the immense geographic and cultural diversity of Vietnam tours and the country’s assorted climate with aHanoi city day trip.
Begin your tour inHanoi, and travel around the old quarter by covering a selection of the following places:
Ho Chi Minh Complex: Completed in the year 1975, the Ho Chi Minh Complex contains Ho Chi Minh’s mausoleum, his former stilt-house residence, the Presidential Palace and the Ho Chi Minh museum.
The Temple of Literature: Built originally as atemple ofConfucius, The Temple of Literature is the site ofVietnam’s first university dating back to 1070. The complex is divided into five courtyards with various paths and one of the courtyards contains the statue of Confucius guarded by two beautiful bronze storks standing on turtles. TheTemple ofLiterature highlights the significance that the Vietnamese society has placed on education.
Museum of Ethnology: theMuseum ofEthnology is broadly recognized as the paramount in the country and has a broad display devoted toVietnam’s 54 Ethnic minority people. Along with that, there are also traditional tribal houses reconstructed within the grounds.
Ngoc Son Temple and Hoan Kiem Lake: Set on a tiny island on theHoanKiemLake, the Ngoc Son temple has a history dating back to the 13th century. TheHoanKiemLake is the local point of the city and the source of many legends.
One hour cyclo tour through the Old Quarter: An experience that is must for any visitor toHanoi, a cyclo is a Vietnamese version of a cycle rickshaw, originally used as the main form of transportation inVietnam. Sit back and relax as you witness the hustle and bustle of Vietnamese life from the comfort of your arm chair with this one of a kind one hour cyclo tour through the old quarter.
With Buffalo Tours you can book numerous tours to Vietnamand also customize tours as per your requirements. The rates vary frequently so please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for all enquiries or to get the best possible price based on your travel period and specific touring needs.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Classic Vietnam Sightseeing Tour 10 Days 9 NightsDay 1: Arrival Hanoi Vietnam Today you’ll land in Hanoi. Warmly welcome by Tour Guide & Car Driver at airport then transfer to Hanoi Downtown, a city of lakes, shaded boulevards, public parks, and the capital of Vietnam. Check into your [...]D: 0.1mi00
- Vietnam Travel HolidayVietnam Travel Holiday, Holiday Tour Travel, Vietnam Travel Holidays-Vietnam Lao Cambodia Travel, Vietnam Laos Cambodia Tour Vietnamtravelways.com operated by OPENTOUR VIETNAM GROUP [...]D: 2.5mi00
- A Taste of Vietnam with greentrailtourism.comDetail Itinerary This trip is designed for the traveler with limited time and an unlimited appetite for a culinary adventure. It features a 12-day itinerary of Vietnam 's most popular spots, with many special opportunities to discover [...]D: n/a00
- Come back from VietnamI have just come back home from Vietnam which is a small lovely country. I had travelled there for three weeks. I went to famous place in Vietnam as Halong, Nhatrang and ending of Hanoi. The seasides in Vietnam are so impressed. Halong is [...]D: 2.1mi01
- The Northern of Vietnam(1945–1976)The Democratic Republic of Vietnam (DRV) (Vietnamese: Việt Nam Dân chủ Cộng hòa), was a communist state that ruled the northern half of Vietnam from 1954 until 1976 following the Geneva Conference and laid claim to all of Vietnam [...]D: n/a00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Head to DC10 on Sunday, it's really good fun. Although be prepared for the long haul. It lasts from Sunday morning until 8am on Monday!
Night Life & Entertainment: Ibiza Holidays
When people go to Spain they usually think about the Spanish food, and in Madrid the most typical thing to eat are Churros. The only problem is...
Food: Chocolatería San Ginés
The city is nice in the center. You can go shopping everywhere, also on the local markets. If you don't know where to go, just go to the tourist...
Shopping: Shopping in city
Henley On Thames, United Kingdom
Make sure you have a whole day for the amazing River and Rowing Museum if you are in Henley on Themes or in the area. It is very large and has many...
Outdoors Activities: For the Whole Family
If you would ask me which attractions do I recommend you if you visit Sopron, it would be a hard question, because you can spend hours in the old...
Sightseeing: Walking in the old city center
Apart from the great architectural heritage the city has, the Mughalai cuisine is something that one should never miss. The famous Kababs(made of...
Food: Travel tip
Visit the museum of ancient roman relicts and the roman baths in the city center.
General: The museum of ancient roman relicts
If you are at Cuzco, you should definietly visit Machu Picchu, the ancient Inka fort on top of the mountain. A huge part of the houses are...
History & Culture: The ancient Inka castle on the mountain near Aguas Calientes
If you like to go shopping or watching the old souk of Hammamet, take yourself a taxi. Busses arent reliable and a Taxi isnt much expensive. While...
General: Toursit location
San Antonio, Texas
You can learn so many things if you decide to take part on a tour in the San Antonio Missions National Park. The missions that have been conserved...
Outdoors Activities: San Antonio Missions National Park