Make the Most of Your Hanoi City Day Trip with www.Buffalotours.com, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Make the Most of Your Hanoi City Day Trip with www.Buffalotours.com
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
Explore major highlights that Vietnam Hanoi city tour has to offer in a single day with Hanoi city day trip at Buffalotours (http://www.buffalotours.com).
This small group fully guided day tour takes you to chosen highlights that this captivating and fascinating city has to offer. Various selected highlights include the Ho Chi Minh Complex,Temple of Literature, Museum of Ethnology, Ngoc SonTemple with an hour’s cyclo tour around the old quarter.
This tour is designed for you to discover the culture, beauty, sights, style and the best of Hanoicombining local charm and popular locations. Indulge yourself in the immense geographic and cultural diversity of Vietnam tours and the country’s assorted climate with aHanoi city day trip.
Begin your tour inHanoi, and travel around the old quarter by covering a selection of the following places:
Ho Chi Minh Complex: Completed in the year 1975, the Ho Chi Minh Complex contains Ho Chi Minh’s mausoleum, his former stilt-house residence, the Presidential Palace and the Ho Chi Minh museum.
The Temple of Literature: Built originally as atemple ofConfucius, The Temple of Literature is the site ofVietnam’s first university dating back to 1070. The complex is divided into five courtyards with various paths and one of the courtyards contains the statue of Confucius guarded by two beautiful bronze storks standing on turtles. TheTemple ofLiterature highlights the significance that the Vietnamese society has placed on education.
Museum of Ethnology: theMuseum ofEthnology is broadly recognized as the paramount in the country and has a broad display devoted toVietnam’s 54 Ethnic minority people. Along with that, there are also traditional tribal houses reconstructed within the grounds.
Ngoc Son Temple and Hoan Kiem Lake: Set on a tiny island on theHoanKiemLake, the Ngoc Son temple has a history dating back to the 13th century. TheHoanKiemLake is the local point of the city and the source of many legends.
One hour cyclo tour through the Old Quarter: An experience that is must for any visitor toHanoi, a cyclo is a Vietnamese version of a cycle rickshaw, originally used as the main form of transportation inVietnam. Sit back and relax as you witness the hustle and bustle of Vietnamese life from the comfort of your arm chair with this one of a kind one hour cyclo tour through the old quarter.
With Buffalo Tours you can book numerous tours to Vietnamand also customize tours as per your requirements. The rates vary frequently so please e-mail us at email@example.com for all enquiries or to get the best possible price based on your travel period and specific touring needs.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Hanoi - Halong Overnight On BoatHanoi - Halong Overnight On Boat (05 Days 04 Nights) Day 01: Hanoi Arrival Dinner On arrival at Noi Bai airport, you are met and transferred to Hanoi – Vietnam’s capital, is a stylish and gracious city that retain an [...]D: 2.3mi10
- The Partition of VietnamThe Partition of Vietnam The Partition of Vietnam was the establishment of the 17th parallel as the Vietnamese Demilitarized Zone in 1954, splitting Vietnam into halves after the First Indochina War. The Geneva Conference was held [...]D: n/a00
- Mekong Biking 3 Days Saigon - Ben Tre - Vinh Long - Can ThoDay1: Saigon to Vinh Long. (Lunch, dinner) We travel two hours from Saigon to My Tho where we board our boat. Late morning finds us drifting down bustling arteries of the Mekong from where we veer off to travel down the tranquil canals. Our [...]D: n/a00
- Travel around HanoiThe road condition in Hanoi is dramatically crowded due to thousands of bicycles, motorbikes along the way. Thus, taxi, cyclo and car with Vietnamese driver are the best way to travel around Hanoi. There are reliable taxi companies [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Hanoi AcoomodationHanoi Sunshine Suites hotel This brand-new modern 3,5 hotel is located right in the heart of Old Quarter Hanoi, nearby everything you might need for your stay such as restaurants, local markets, souvenir shops, banks, tour agents... It [...]D: 0.2mi10
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Kirkland House cheap accommodation in Brisbane is most lovely, engaging and low cost accommodation for business men’s and other people need...
Food: Accommodation brisbane
As a legendary city, founded in 1519, the Old Havana is a glorious place to see if you travel to Cuba. The city's architecture is full of various...
Sightseeing: The Old Havana (Habana Vieja)
If you like history and when you have aqlready been to ancient pompei, you shoudl also visit the Pompejanum at Aschaffenburg. It´s a modern built...
History & Culture: Pompejanum
For my holiday, i found a page where i can download totally free a guide about barcelona, it is written by a local guy living there, very helpful...
General: Free barcelona travel guide
Check your holiday acommodation 100%, if you rent a holiday house.
General: Holiday house
I recommend this restaurant for very tasty fish menus. The prices are very good and the food is even better. I was amazed by the long menu with all...
Food: Fish restaurant in Miskolctapolca
Jammu is vey crowded during the months of october and April due to the holy Navratri season in India. To get good accommodations during these times...
General: Travel tip
Fishing paradise which is located in Bottle Tree Park is the ideal place for anglers to try out big game fishing here in Singapore. This pond...
Outdoors Activities: Big Game Fishing
A bar with character, the Slippery Noodle Inn is a music gem in downtown Indianapolis. There is live blues music every night of the week, and...
Night Life & Entertainment: Slippery Noodle Inn
Viet Tri, Vietnam
Day 1: Arrive Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam You arrive Tan Son Nhat (Saigon) International Airport. Transfer from Airport to Ho Chi Minh City at any...
Sightseeing: Luxury Ho Chi Minh City-Hanoi Tour 10 Days/9 Nights