Make the Most of Your Hanoi City Day Trip with www.Buffalotours.com, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Make the Most of Your Hanoi City Day Trip with www.Buffalotours.com
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
Explore major highlights that Vietnam Hanoi city tour has to offer in a single day with Hanoi city day trip at Buffalotours (http://www.buffalotours.com).
This small group fully guided day tour takes you to chosen highlights that this captivating and fascinating city has to offer. Various selected highlights include the Ho Chi Minh Complex,Temple of Literature, Museum of Ethnology, Ngoc SonTemple with an hour’s cyclo tour around the old quarter.
This tour is designed for you to discover the culture, beauty, sights, style and the best of Hanoicombining local charm and popular locations. Indulge yourself in the immense geographic and cultural diversity of Vietnam tours and the country’s assorted climate with aHanoi city day trip.
Begin your tour inHanoi, and travel around the old quarter by covering a selection of the following places:
Ho Chi Minh Complex: Completed in the year 1975, the Ho Chi Minh Complex contains Ho Chi Minh’s mausoleum, his former stilt-house residence, the Presidential Palace and the Ho Chi Minh museum.
The Temple of Literature: Built originally as atemple ofConfucius, The Temple of Literature is the site ofVietnam’s first university dating back to 1070. The complex is divided into five courtyards with various paths and one of the courtyards contains the statue of Confucius guarded by two beautiful bronze storks standing on turtles. TheTemple ofLiterature highlights the significance that the Vietnamese society has placed on education.
Museum of Ethnology: theMuseum ofEthnology is broadly recognized as the paramount in the country and has a broad display devoted toVietnam’s 54 Ethnic minority people. Along with that, there are also traditional tribal houses reconstructed within the grounds.
Ngoc Son Temple and Hoan Kiem Lake: Set on a tiny island on theHoanKiemLake, the Ngoc Son temple has a history dating back to the 13th century. TheHoanKiemLake is the local point of the city and the source of many legends.
One hour cyclo tour through the Old Quarter: An experience that is must for any visitor toHanoi, a cyclo is a Vietnamese version of a cycle rickshaw, originally used as the main form of transportation inVietnam. Sit back and relax as you witness the hustle and bustle of Vietnamese life from the comfort of your arm chair with this one of a kind one hour cyclo tour through the old quarter.
With Buffalo Tours you can book numerous tours to Vietnamand also customize tours as per your requirements. The rates vary frequently so please e-mail us at email@example.com for all enquiries or to get the best possible price based on your travel period and specific touring needs.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Booking luxury holiday to Vietnam for Lunar New Year 2016Luxury Holiday makers heading to Vietnam towards the start of February may find their stay at the luxury resorts coincides with the Traditional Lunar New Year called TET holiday in Vietnamese lunar calendar. The New Year event, which is [...]D: n/a00
- VIETNAM FAMILY VACATIONS 11 DAYSDAY 1: ARRIVE HO CHI MINH CITY On arrival at Ho Chi Minh's Tan Son Nhat International airport, you will be greeted by our guide and transferred to your hotel in town. Overnight in HCMC. ORVERNIGHT : HO CHI MINH MEALS : DAY 2: HO CHI MINH [...]D: n/a00
- Halong Bay Cruises, travel tipsHa Long Bay is in northern Vietnam, 170 km (105 mi) east of Hanoi. The bay is famous for its scenic ocean karst topography and is often included in lists of natural wonders of the world. This amazing seascape of virtually uninhabited [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Planning a luxury vacaton in Vietnam for christmasThere is much more on Vietnam packages tours than visiting all the must see places and attractions which you can easily find through any travel itinerary because nowadays online tour providers are focusing more on what every holiday makers [...]D: n/a00
- How to book ast minute all inclusive Vietnam packages toursIf you are looking into some great information on a last minute Vietnam packages tours you may think of a holiday that is more flexible so you just book it a way as this kind of last minute holiday packages are on offer for limited time, of [...]D: n/a00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are interested in history, visit the 'Schloss Wilhelmshöhe' museum.
History & Culture: Schloss Wilhelmshöhe Museum
Tour 1 – Ancient Heritage between Sea and Desert First Day Arrival in Tripoli and Transfer to Gharian. Second Day We’ll visit the ancient...
Night Life & Entertainment: Desertakakus
Badiatravel Inbound Agency based in Tripoli
This is the main sight to visit in Casablanca, it is the biggest mosque in Morocco and the 5th largest in the world. You can see the mosque from...
Sightseeing: Hassan II Mosque
Johor Baharu, Malaysia
This restaurant is a great place to try the various local cusines and dishes of Malaysia. A tip here is if you are interested to try the local...
Food: Restoran Mustika Zamzam
There is a castle in this city. It has a big parking but there you have to pay... very close about 50-100 meters from the castle you turn right on...
History & Culture: Bratislava Castle
The best part of Belgrade nightlife is that they have a special focus on winter and summer clubs, so you have an idea how much effort they put on...
Night Life & Entertainment: The nightlife highlights
Alberta is a nice Canadian province to require a road trip. the general public head W from city to metropolis so work their thanks to opaque gem...
General: The Ultimate Alberta Road Trip
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
South beach is where is where to go. If yo like fun, food and dancing and great wheatheryou will love South Beach!
Night Life & Entertainment: South Florida is the place to be
Ama-Ama is the best if you like seafood. The ingredients are all fresh and locally provided and it can be felt on the prepared food as well....
Food: Ama-Ama Oyster Bar & Grill