Make the Most of Your Hanoi City Day Trip with www.Buffalotours.com, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Make the Most of Your Hanoi City Day Trip with www.Buffalotours.com
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
Explore major highlights that Vietnam Hanoi city tour has to offer in a single day with Hanoi city day trip at Buffalotours (http://www.buffalotours.com).
This small group fully guided day tour takes you to chosen highlights that this captivating and fascinating city has to offer. Various selected highlights include the Ho Chi Minh Complex,Temple of Literature, Museum of Ethnology, Ngoc SonTemple with an hour’s cyclo tour around the old quarter.
This tour is designed for you to discover the culture, beauty, sights, style and the best of Hanoicombining local charm and popular locations. Indulge yourself in the immense geographic and cultural diversity of Vietnam tours and the country’s assorted climate with aHanoi city day trip.
Begin your tour inHanoi, and travel around the old quarter by covering a selection of the following places:
Ho Chi Minh Complex: Completed in the year 1975, the Ho Chi Minh Complex contains Ho Chi Minh’s mausoleum, his former stilt-house residence, the Presidential Palace and the Ho Chi Minh museum.
The Temple of Literature: Built originally as atemple ofConfucius, The Temple of Literature is the site ofVietnam’s first university dating back to 1070. The complex is divided into five courtyards with various paths and one of the courtyards contains the statue of Confucius guarded by two beautiful bronze storks standing on turtles. TheTemple ofLiterature highlights the significance that the Vietnamese society has placed on education.
Museum of Ethnology: theMuseum ofEthnology is broadly recognized as the paramount in the country and has a broad display devoted toVietnam’s 54 Ethnic minority people. Along with that, there are also traditional tribal houses reconstructed within the grounds.
Ngoc Son Temple and Hoan Kiem Lake: Set on a tiny island on theHoanKiemLake, the Ngoc Son temple has a history dating back to the 13th century. TheHoanKiemLake is the local point of the city and the source of many legends.
One hour cyclo tour through the Old Quarter: An experience that is must for any visitor toHanoi, a cyclo is a Vietnamese version of a cycle rickshaw, originally used as the main form of transportation inVietnam. Sit back and relax as you witness the hustle and bustle of Vietnamese life from the comfort of your arm chair with this one of a kind one hour cyclo tour through the old quarter.
With Buffalo Tours you can book numerous tours to Vietnamand also customize tours as per your requirements. The rates vary frequently so please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for all enquiries or to get the best possible price based on your travel period and specific touring needs.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Choosing the best Halong bay toursTo fully discover the beautiful and natural attractions of Vietnam, a cruise on the scenic Halong Bay is truly an unforgettable experience. Almost all of the Vietnam packages tours are including a day or two to explore the Halong Bay, this [...]D: n/a00
- Vietnam visa approval voucher | Vietnameseprivatetours.comWhy should i apply for a Vietnamese Visa approval voucher? Hassle-free ? Online Application and process, no passport send-off, or embassy referral Convenience ? Applicable Only for Air traveling to Vietnam Fastest Approval ? Maximum 48 [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Vietnam Highlight ToursWe at World Mate Travel and Trading ( International Tour Operator Licence: No 01-282 /2010/TCDL-GP LHQT)have spent many years establishing our travel business in Indochina and have built a good and reliable team who are suitably qualified, [...]D: n/a00
- Vietnam Vacation Packages | www.LuxuryTravelVietnam.comDay 1: Ho Chi Minh city arrival - Cu Chi tunnels Warmly welcome on arrival HCMC. Transfer to hotel. In the afternoon take private tour to visit the city or Cu Chi tunnels.Overnight in HCMC. Day 2: HCMC - Nha Trang (B) In the morning [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Hanoi - Halong Overnight On BoatHanoi - Halong Overnight On Boat (05 Days 04 Nights) Day 01: Hanoi Arrival Dinner On arrival at Noi Bai airport, you are met and transferred to Hanoi – Vietnam’s capital, is a stylish and gracious city that retain an [...]D: 2.3mi10
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are traveling close to this city, take a break and visit the abbey here. You can go in only with guided tours which are organized only twice...
General: The abbey in Melk
The New Sofia Pub Crawl is the night walk around Sofia’s hidden and unique bars. This event is not for those looking for loud and smoky rooms;...
Night Life & Entertainment: The New Sofia Pub Crawl
Guiyuang Si is the temple of the Original Tranquility, a very important Buddhist temple in China, located on the Cuiwei street. It was built in...
History & Culture: Guiyuan Si Monastery
I guess whoever has not yet seen any real tides you should go to the North Sea located North of Germany. I visited the small island Foehr last week...
Outdoors Activities: Walking on the Wattenmeer
Make a bike trip through the Aaron Island. On the main island you can rent bikes for that.
Outdoors Activities: Biking on the Aaron Island
Johor Baharu, Malaysia
This Restaurant Nilla is a very famous among the locals and even among tourists as this restaurant is known for its banana-lead food. Many regard...
Food: Restaurant Nilla
Breakthrough cafe is a great place for people to try the traditional local desert known as the cendol it originated from South east Asia and...
Food: Breakthrough Cafe
Serangoon Garden Estate, Singapore
Time in a bottle is one of the many bars that is located along Serangoon garden estate. It is a very popular bar among the locals and among the...
Night Life & Entertainment: Time in a bottle (Bar)
Accessible to public, being free (though donations are accepted), the Freedom Park Navy Museum is a gem across the Missouri River. Several...
History & Culture: Freedom Park Navy Museum
San Francisco, California
Can you imagine 1400 kinds of wine in one place? I couldn't, but there it is. Very nice place indeed, not only because of its wide collection of...
Night Life & Entertainment: Bacar