Vietnam Highlight Tours, Hanoi
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Vietnam Highlight Tours
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
The collection of travel ideas within our brochure are designed to give you a selection of escorted group tours and individual itineraries. The tailor-made options are truly designed to your own requirements by experienced consultants and not just made up of pre-arranged itineraries. We believe our experience and knowledge of the region is unequalled, having visited each hotel, restaurant and place of interest.
We would like to meet the demands of every tourist over the world. Its presence and importance has inspired us to adopt its name for our company ' World Mate Travel and Trading '.
The countries have only in the recent past opened its borders to foreign travelers who are in small numbers discovering the wonders of these fascinating lands.
The programmes and tours we offer here are an insight into the rich culture and diverse landscapes of the region. Each is designed to capture the unique history, architecture, religion, heritage, costumes and beauty that make this part of the world so fascinating. The hotels and itineraries we recommend reflect this and capture some of the nostalgia of a bygone era, combining the traditions and hospitality that personalizes every trip.
The changing tides of fortune that have swept over Indochina and its` people have left their mark. Its myths and legends are brought to life in many colorful festivals and rituals, and it`s various religions enshrined in thousands of temples and pagodas throughout Indochina. Sites of ancient kingdoms, battles and civilizations stand amongst poignant reminders of the more recent past. A visit to Indochina will leave you with a rich and unforgettable impression of these fascinating lands.
- Company name: World Mate Travel & Trading Co., Ltd (Cong ty TNHH MTV Ban Dong Hanh The Gioi)
- Company ID: 0500594270
- Tax Identification number: 0500594270
- International tour-operator license: No 01-282 /2010/TCDL-GP LHQT
- Trade mark: World Mate Travel & Trading
WORLD MATE TRAVEL AND TRADING CO., LTD
Address: No 166B, Alley 10, Chien Thang Street, Van Quan Ward, Ha Dong District, Hanoi Capital, Vietnam
Tel: +844 3.354.6524* Fax:+844. 3685.7314
Hotline: +84. 988660505 (Vietnam ) and +60.193583383( Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia)
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Website: www.worldmatetravel.com - www.worldmatetravel.vn - www.amazinghalongbay.com
No 166B, Alley 10, Chien Thang Street, Van Quan Ward, Ha Dong District, Hanoi Capital, Vietnam
8.00 am - 5.00 pm
How to get there:
World Mate Travel & Trading
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Hanoi - Halong Overnight On BoatHanoi - Halong Overnight On Boat (05 Days 04 Nights) Day 01: Hanoi Arrival Dinner On arrival at Noi Bai airport, you are met and transferred to Hanoi – Vietnam’s capital, is a stylish and gracious city that retain an [...]D: 2.3mi10
- Festivals in Vietnam in FebruaryLunar New Year, TET Holiday There is no more colorful time to be in Vietnam than during the days leading up to the Lunar New year ( known as 'Tet Nguyen Dan' or 'Tet'), the most important as well as the most widely and heartily celebrated [...]D: n/a00
- Laos off the beaten path trailsIf South East of Asia and specifically Indochina is your vacation target, be sure to know what you truly interested to do because this will make your trip more interesting and meaningful. A Laos tours is one of the traveler’s favorite [...]D: n/a00
- Top Things to include to your Cambodia TourTravelers rave about a Cambodia tour packages and would like to visit the must see attraction including a few day beach stay at Sihanoukville or other surrounded coastlines. However, if you’d like to know more about the must see list to [...]D: n/a00
- Must see destinations in MyanmarIf you are considering a Myanmar tour packages with your family and children and don’t know the exotic destinations to explore a country that has opened its door to the international travelers just a few years ago. Myanmar previously [...]D: 1.1mi00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
It´s a nice small village, that has got a well equipped museum, showing roman history, as well as old-timer cars and modern history. If you are...
General: A nice village
If you are at Potsdam, you really should visit Sanssouci, the big palace and garden area, built by Friedrich the great, the prussian king...
General: The Sanssouci palace
If you are at Stuttgart, you should visit the Landesmuseum, situated in the old castle in the city center. There are several exceptional exhibits,...
History & Culture: Landesmuseum of Stuttgart
Check your holiday acommodation 100%, if you rent a holiday house.
General: Holiday house
Reading, United Kingdom
Reading is a great place to do your shopping. There are two big malls very close to each other. One of them is The Oracle, which is a huge mall...
Shopping: Shopping Centres
For anyone on this site that is interested in coming to Jamaica for vacation I would first suggest that you not spend the ridiculous amount for...
General: Paradise Jamaica
Tripoli - Sabrata - Nalut - Ghadames - Ghat - Acacus - Murzuk Sand Sea -Wadi Mathendoush - Germa - Ubari Sand Sea – Desert Lakes - Sabha -...
General: Detailed tour tip
If you are at Cuzco, you should definietly visit Machu Picchu, the ancient Inka fort on top of the mountain. A huge part of the houses are...
History & Culture: The ancient Inka castle on the mountain near Aguas Calientes
Brukenthal Museum was founded by Joseph Bruckenthal, the governor of the city during the Austro-Hungarian Empire. The museum has more buildings,...
History & Culture: Brukenthal Museum
Are you interested on horse riding? Check 'Reiterhof Weissenhof'. It's ideal for kids, they offer lessons for kids and adults. It's ideal during a...
General: Horse Riding in Radstadt