Vietnam Highlight Tours, Hanoi
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Vietnam Highlight Tours
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
The collection of travel ideas within our brochure are designed to give you a selection of escorted group tours and individual itineraries. The tailor-made options are truly designed to your own requirements by experienced consultants and not just made up of pre-arranged itineraries. We believe our experience and knowledge of the region is unequalled, having visited each hotel, restaurant and place of interest.
We would like to meet the demands of every tourist over the world. Its presence and importance has inspired us to adopt its name for our company ' World Mate Travel and Trading '.
The countries have only in the recent past opened its borders to foreign travelers who are in small numbers discovering the wonders of these fascinating lands.
The programmes and tours we offer here are an insight into the rich culture and diverse landscapes of the region. Each is designed to capture the unique history, architecture, religion, heritage, costumes and beauty that make this part of the world so fascinating. The hotels and itineraries we recommend reflect this and capture some of the nostalgia of a bygone era, combining the traditions and hospitality that personalizes every trip.
The changing tides of fortune that have swept over Indochina and its` people have left their mark. Its myths and legends are brought to life in many colorful festivals and rituals, and it`s various religions enshrined in thousands of temples and pagodas throughout Indochina. Sites of ancient kingdoms, battles and civilizations stand amongst poignant reminders of the more recent past. A visit to Indochina will leave you with a rich and unforgettable impression of these fascinating lands.
- Company name: World Mate Travel & Trading Co., Ltd (Cong ty TNHH MTV Ban Dong Hanh The Gioi)
- Company ID: 0500594270
- Tax Identification number: 0500594270
- International tour-operator license: No 01-282 /2010/TCDL-GP LHQT
- Trade mark: World Mate Travel & Trading
WORLD MATE TRAVEL AND TRADING CO., LTD
Address: No 166B, Alley 10, Chien Thang Street, Van Quan Ward, Ha Dong District, Hanoi Capital, Vietnam
Tel: +844 3.354.6524* Fax:+844. 3685.7314
Hotline: +84. 988660505 (Vietnam ) and +60.193583383( Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Website: www.worldmatetravel.com - www.worldmatetravel.vn - www.amazinghalongbay.com
No 166B, Alley 10, Chien Thang Street, Van Quan Ward, Ha Dong District, Hanoi Capital, Vietnam
8.00 am - 5.00 pm
How to get there:
World Mate Travel & Trading
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Motobike Hue City Tour, Hue Moto Tour, Hue to Hoian Moto...WELCOME TO HUE MOTOBIKE RIDER TEAM VIETNAM TRIP FINDER Come and enjoy fully local professional Hue Motocycle Rider Service, with an vocational rider team, good local guide communicate by English, We serve Hue Moto Tour, [...]D: 6.2mi00
- Book 5 star luxury Hotels and resorts in Vietnam |...Book your favorite Luxury and top 5 star hotel and resorts in Vietnam, Our rate are better that rack-rate, if you find lower rate,contact us immediately Can Tho Hotels | Chaudoc Hotels | Dalat Hotels | Danang Hotels | Halong Bay Hotels | [...]D: 507.9mi00
- Mekong Biking 3 Days Saigon - Ben Tre - Vinh Long - Can ThoDay1: Saigon to Vinh Long. (Lunch, dinner) We travel two hours from Saigon to My Tho where we board our boat. Late morning finds us drifting down bustling arteries of the Mekong from where we veer off to travel down the tranquil canals. Our [...]D: n/a00
- Southern Vietnam Beaches RelaxDay 1: Arrival Sai Gon Upon arrival in Ho Chi Minh City. Your driver will meet you at the airport and escort you to Hotel. Your hotel is right on heart and is located close to the main sights of this fascinating city. The rest of the day is [...]D: n/a00
- Tips to cure seasickness for travelers- Before sailing, do not eat greasy food or acid as orange juice, grapefruit juice ... because these foods are hard to digest. But it should not to let yourself starve. Both A full and an empty stomach will make you uncomfortable. - Drink [...]D: 1.1mi00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
To learn more of a country's history it is best to visit it's museums, because this way you can get more in touch with the facts, objects and...
History & Culture: Museo de la Revolucion in Havana
Do you want to eat cheap in Bielefeld? Then visit the university's restaurant. A menu costs from 3-4,50 Euro. You should use the student's mansa,...
Food: Eating Cheap in Bielefeld
It´s an open air museum from stone age and bronze age times (4.000 to 850 BC). You can see there a lot of historic and authentic reconstructed...
History & Culture: Museum of neolithic settlement
If you want to make an funny shortsightseeing through the town, take the monorail of Wuppertal. The first Monorail of germany. There can also...
General: The monorail of Wuppertal
If you visit Blesle, don't miss the Antiquities Shop on the Rue de la Bonale. They have many nice things, objects for everyday use and decoration....
Ginza is the main shopping area in Tokyo, beside Shinjuku. It is famous for its brand stores like Tiffany, Apple or Bulgari. It is not so crowded...
Shopping: Shopping in Ginza
Don't give money to beggars on the streets, give food or help out in their community.
Sightseeing: Philippine eco-cultural adventure specialist
If you visit Oradea in spring (espacially in April) you should take a walk in the museum's park. There are some magnolia trees which are in bloom...
Outdoors Activities: Magnolia trees in the musem's park
Kayaking down the river, watching a bat colony and having fun is one of the most exciting ways to spend your day in Austin, whether you're a...
Outdoors Activities: Live Love Paddle Tours
Open in the evenings, Somar Bar and Lounge is a great place to have fun or to relax after a more busy, tiring day. You can meet so many people in...
Night Life & Entertainment: Somar Bar and Lounge