Vietnam Highlight Tours, Hanoi
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Vietnam Highlight Tours
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
The collection of travel ideas within our brochure are designed to give you a selection of escorted group tours and individual itineraries. The tailor-made options are truly designed to your own requirements by experienced consultants and not just made up of pre-arranged itineraries. We believe our experience and knowledge of the region is unequalled, having visited each hotel, restaurant and place of interest.
We would like to meet the demands of every tourist over the world. Its presence and importance has inspired us to adopt its name for our company ' World Mate Travel and Trading '.
The countries have only in the recent past opened its borders to foreign travelers who are in small numbers discovering the wonders of these fascinating lands.
The programmes and tours we offer here are an insight into the rich culture and diverse landscapes of the region. Each is designed to capture the unique history, architecture, religion, heritage, costumes and beauty that make this part of the world so fascinating. The hotels and itineraries we recommend reflect this and capture some of the nostalgia of a bygone era, combining the traditions and hospitality that personalizes every trip.
The changing tides of fortune that have swept over Indochina and its` people have left their mark. Its myths and legends are brought to life in many colorful festivals and rituals, and it`s various religions enshrined in thousands of temples and pagodas throughout Indochina. Sites of ancient kingdoms, battles and civilizations stand amongst poignant reminders of the more recent past. A visit to Indochina will leave you with a rich and unforgettable impression of these fascinating lands.
- Company name: World Mate Travel & Trading Co., Ltd (Cong ty TNHH MTV Ban Dong Hanh The Gioi)
- Company ID: 0500594270
- Tax Identification number: 0500594270
- International tour-operator license: No 01-282 /2010/TCDL-GP LHQT
- Trade mark: World Mate Travel & Trading
WORLD MATE TRAVEL AND TRADING CO., LTD
Address: No 166B, Alley 10, Chien Thang Street, Van Quan Ward, Ha Dong District, Hanoi Capital, Vietnam
Tel: +844 3.354.6524* Fax:+844. 3685.7314
Hotline: +84. 988660505 (Vietnam ) and +60.193583383( Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Website: www.worldmatetravel.com - www.worldmatetravel.vn - www.amazinghalongbay.com
No 166B, Alley 10, Chien Thang Street, Van Quan Ward, Ha Dong District, Hanoi Capital, Vietnam
8.00 am - 5.00 pm
How to get there:
World Mate Travel & Trading
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Vietnam Travel HolidayVietnam Travel Holiday, Holiday Tour Travel, Vietnam Travel Holidays-Vietnam Lao Cambodia Travel, Vietnam Laos Cambodia Tour Vietnamtravelways.com operated by OPENTOUR VIETNAM GROUP [...]D: 2.5mi00
- 18 Days Explore Vietnam and Famous BeachesTour description: This trip will give you a chance to relax and admire Vietnamese beautiful nature with visits to Hanoi, Halong Bay, Hoi An, Hue, Nha Trang, Ho Chi Minh City, Mekong Delta, Cat Ba Island, Hai Phong, Phan Thiet, Quy Nhon, Mui [...]D: n/a00
- Vietnam Tours & Vietnam Tour Packages |...Vietnam tour packages customized to fit your exact wishes Vietnam is a very popular destination in Indochina peninsula, all our Vietnam tours are designed to meet your requirements and interest in mind, following are only a sampling of [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Festivals in Vietnam in FebruaryLunar New Year, TET Holiday There is no more colorful time to be in Vietnam than during the days leading up to the Lunar New year ( known as 'Tet Nguyen Dan' or 'Tet'), the most important as well as the most widely and heartily celebrated [...]D: n/a00
- Comibie a Cambodia tour packages with LaosIf you have decided to choose a Cambodia tour packages during the Christmas and New Year holiday then you must book well in a head of time to get the best possible quote for any kind of traveling style that you are opting for, nowadays [...]D: 1.1mi00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are looking for a beach vacation, Cairns isnt the right place, because there´s no beach close to the city, neither you can walk there. But...
Outdoors Activities: No beach vacations
Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
It's easy to recognize this museum from afar even if you haven't been there before: just look or the building that looks like an alien space ship. ...
Sightseeing: Contemporary Art Museum
If you are at Avignon, take a look at the medieval pope's palace. It's huge and directly in the center of the city. You can get guided tours for a...
Sightseeing: The medieval pope's palace
Verne was born in Nantes and the Museum was opened for the occasion of the 150th anniversary of his birth. It's a great place for everyone who...
History & Culture: Jules Verne Museum
We are ground handling agent handling hotels car rental guides/Escort arrival /Departute assistance in Agra india E-mail...
General: Taj mahal
The Hague, Netherlands
Restaurant The Hague: Welcome Restaurant Alexander You are looking for a restaurant in The Hague, welcome at Restaurant Alexander in the...
Food: Restaurant Alexander in The Hague
Quezon City, Philippines
La Loma in Quezon City is, they say, the oldest cockpit in the country. It is the place of the typical centuries-old sport on the Philippines, the...
Night Life & Entertainment: The La Loma Cockpit
Rochester, New York
Put dryer sheets in your luggage to keep it fresh and maouse free!!
General: Dryer sheets
With amazingly delicious dishes, Papapavlo's Bistro & Bar became my favorite Greek restaurant in Stockton. Maybe its the extra virgin olive...
Food: Papapavlo's Bistro & Bar
In the heart of Wildwood Metropark, Toledo's most beautiful home is open to the public throughout the whole year. Free tours are organized in...
History & Culture: Wildwood Manor House