Vietnam Highlight Tours, Hanoi
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Vietnam Highlight Tours
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
The collection of travel ideas within our brochure are designed to give you a selection of escorted group tours and individual itineraries. The tailor-made options are truly designed to your own requirements by experienced consultants and not just made up of pre-arranged itineraries. We believe our experience and knowledge of the region is unequalled, having visited each hotel, restaurant and place of interest.
We would like to meet the demands of every tourist over the world. Its presence and importance has inspired us to adopt its name for our company ' World Mate Travel and Trading '.
The countries have only in the recent past opened its borders to foreign travelers who are in small numbers discovering the wonders of these fascinating lands.
The programmes and tours we offer here are an insight into the rich culture and diverse landscapes of the region. Each is designed to capture the unique history, architecture, religion, heritage, costumes and beauty that make this part of the world so fascinating. The hotels and itineraries we recommend reflect this and capture some of the nostalgia of a bygone era, combining the traditions and hospitality that personalizes every trip.
The changing tides of fortune that have swept over Indochina and its` people have left their mark. Its myths and legends are brought to life in many colorful festivals and rituals, and it`s various religions enshrined in thousands of temples and pagodas throughout Indochina. Sites of ancient kingdoms, battles and civilizations stand amongst poignant reminders of the more recent past. A visit to Indochina will leave you with a rich and unforgettable impression of these fascinating lands.
- Company name: World Mate Travel & Trading Co., Ltd (Cong ty TNHH MTV Ban Dong Hanh The Gioi)
- Company ID: 0500594270
- Tax Identification number: 0500594270
- International tour-operator license: No 01-282 /2010/TCDL-GP LHQT
- Trade mark: World Mate Travel & Trading
WORLD MATE TRAVEL AND TRADING CO., LTD
Address: No 166B, Alley 10, Chien Thang Street, Van Quan Ward, Ha Dong District, Hanoi Capital, Vietnam
Tel: +844 3.354.6524* Fax:+844. 3685.7314
Hotline: +84. 988660505 (Vietnam ) and +60.193583383( Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Website: www.worldmatetravel.com - www.worldmatetravel.vn - www.amazinghalongbay.com
No 166B, Alley 10, Chien Thang Street, Van Quan Ward, Ha Dong District, Hanoi Capital, Vietnam
8.00 am - 5.00 pm
How to get there:
World Mate Travel & Trading
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Vietnam holidayVietnam holiday, Online book holidays in Vietnam: http://www.vietnamholiday.us [...]D: 1.7mi00
- Coc Ly market used to be famous among visitors for over...Coc Ly market used to be famous among visitors for over 10 years for its festive atmosphere, colorful traditional costumes of different tribal peoples, variety of local products as well as perfect surrounding nature. Two years ago, [...]D: n/a00
- Vietnam visa approval voucher | Vietnameseprivatetours.comWhy should i apply for a Vietnamese Visa approval voucher? Hassle-free ? Online Application and process, no passport send-off, or embassy referral Convenience ? Applicable Only for Air traveling to Vietnam Fastest Approval ? Maximum 48 [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Festivals in Vietnam in FebruaryLunar New Year, TET Holiday There is no more colorful time to be in Vietnam than during the days leading up to the Lunar New year ( known as 'Tet Nguyen Dan' or 'Tet'), the most important as well as the most widely and heartily celebrated [...]D: n/a00
- Vietnam Tour packageVietnam Sunshine Travel is specializing in package and customized tours, cruise tours, hotel booking... for travelers to Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia. We are licensed as an International Tour Operator Company (License No: 01-005/TCDL-GP [...]D: 0.1mi00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you like model railways you should definitely visit the world biggest railway model at hamburg. It is really great set up aqnd displays a huge...
Family & Fun: The world largest modelrailway
Tel Aviv, Israel
Hi I travel to Tel Aviv several times a year and I have found that renting an apartment for short term is much cheaper than renting a hotel room...
General: Recommendation for accommodation in Tel Aviv
We chose the countryside bike tour because we were staying downtown Amsterdam and we could explore the city and its attractions in our own time,...
Outdoors Activities: Countryside Bike Tours
The most beautiful thing near my city is lake Baikal. Many tourists come here to see it every year. Lake Baikal is the oldest (25 million years)...
General: Amazing lake Baikal near my city
Jalan Kayu, Singapore
Thasevi Prata Restaurant as the name suggest is very much famous for its pratas.(round circular flour made bread resembling a pancake cooked over a...
Food: Thasevi Prata Restaurant
Fountain Valley, California
Boomers is located right at the heart of Fountain Valley, CA (intersection between Magnolia Street & Warner Street). It provides a lot of fun...
Family & Fun: Boomer! Fountain Valley
Las Cruces, New Mexico
Visit Mesilla! The Gadsden Purchase, which annexed Mesilla to the United States from Mexico and established the current international borders of...
General: Gadsden Purchase and Mesilla Plaza
Memphis is all about blues and BBQs. The Rum Boogie Cafe has been open since 1985 and has seen such famous artists such as Elvis Presley, Joe Walsh...
Night Life & Entertainment: Rum Boogie Café
This is not a tourist attraction per see, but it is one of the most interesting parts of the city, and it is well worth a visit. Basically,...
Sightseeing: Little Vietnam in Orlando
I you are looking for a cafe/pub which is both geeky and cool, and where you can enjoy the best coffee in the state while listening to great live...
Night Life & Entertainment: Backspace Cafe