Motobike Hue City Tour, Hue Moto Tour, Hue to Hoian Moto Tour, Hanoi, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Motobike Hue City Tour, Hue Moto Tour, Hue to Hoian Moto Tour
- General travel tip
- City center
VIETNAM TRIP FINDER
Come and enjoy fully local professional Hue Motocycle Rider Service, with an vocational rider team, good local guide communicate by English, We serve Hue Moto Tour, Hue to Dmz Trip, Ho Chi Minh Trail, adventure trip Hue to Hoian, Central Highland journey, and follow your travel request as Motocycle.
Venez profiter pleinement avec professionnel local Hue Moto Service Rider, avec une équipe cycliste professionnelle, une bonne communication guide local en langue anglaise, Nous servons Hue Moto Tour, à Hue voyage DMZ, Ho Chi Minh Trail, voyage d'aventure Hue à Hoi An, Central Highland voyage , et de suivre votre demande de Voyage en Moto
MOTOBIKE BACK-PACKER ADVENTURE TRIP
OPTION M 1: HUE TO HOI AN:
Pick Up At Hotel At 09h00 AM.
Guide Tour Take Visitor Discovery Landscape On The Way
LANG CO BEACH.
TOP OF HAI VAN UNIT PASS
MARBLE OF MOUNTAIN STONEv MAKING VILLAGE.
CLOTHING'S MADE-TO-MEASURE AT BLUE SHOP IN HOI AN
OPTION M 2: HUE BEAUTY LOCAL
SURROUNDING CITY TOUR.
Pick Up At Hotel.
Guide Tour Take Visitor Arrive Hue’s Countryside.
Learn How To Do In Argricuture Farmer,
Wedding Cakes, Conical Hat. Take Enjoying Production.
THANH TOAN BRIGDE. Country Road Site
GOLDEN DRAGON VILLAGE.
COUNTRY ROAD SIDE.
TU DUC ROYAL TOMB.
THIEN MU PAGODA.
OPTION M 3: HUE TO DMZ (VETERANT ) TRIP.
Pick Up At Hotel.
Guide Tour Take Visitor Knowhow The Pass
War In Border Of The North & The South
Of Vietnam With Famous Places. With Two Choice:
THE HIGHWAY 1:
FRAME OF CHURCH.
DOC MIEU – CON TIEN COMBAT BASE.
DONG HA TOWNSHIP.
HIEN LUONG BRIDGE– BEN HAI RIVER.
VINH MOC TUNNEL.
THE HIGHWAY 9:
ROCK PILE COMBAT BASE.
HO CHI MINH TRAIL.
HO CHI MINH GRAVE YARD (VETERANT GRAVES).
MINORITY VILLAGE BRU (VAN KIEU).
KHE SANH COMBAT BASE .
(HELICOPTER TRANSPOTATION STATION).
OPTION M 4: HUE TO A-LUOI - HAMBERGER HILL.
Pick Up At Hotel.
Guide Tour Take Visitor To the West Of Hue Province, With Up & Down
Mountain, Pass. Take Part In To normal Minority Culture Action.
BOT DO BASE.
HO CHI MINH TRAIL.
MINORITY DANCE W/WILD PIPE WINE PARTY.
· By your languages Communicated : English, French, Japanese( Nihon Go De ), Chinese( Dzung Wen Hoa ), Korean( Hanku Go )
Detail booking Contact :
Vietnam Trip Finder
Hue Central City - Vietnam
Website : http://www.vietnamtripfinder.net
Email : email@example.com
Online Support: Yahoo Messenger ID: alotourism or huetrip
Skype : alotourism
Hotline : +84.914.424.110 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting ( Danis Hoang )
58 / 68 Nguyen Phuc Nguyen Hue city , Vietnam
How to get there:
Online booking Service. YM / SKYPE : alotourism
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Vietnam Travel Companies-Custom Vietnam Travel CompanyFirst of all, Custom Vietnam Travel would like to express our deep gratitude to you for visiting our web site and our online services!We are a Professional Tour Operator and tourist services provider in Indochina [...]D: 1.4mi00
- Tob things to do in Hanoi Old QuarterOld quarter of Hanoi This is what you must visit, a series of connected and very small streets packed with scooters, Buddhist temples and pagodas and it is a short walk away from beautiful Hoan Kiem lake, the soul of the city, the top [...]D: n/a00
- Ho Chi Minh – Cu Chi Tunnels – Mekong Delta - Hanoi...Ho Chi Minh – Cu Chi Tunnels – Mekong Delta - Hanoi – Halong Bay (06 Days 05 Nights) Day01: Saigon Arrival Dinner Arrival in Saigon, meet Welcome Vietnam Tour local guide at Tan [...]D: 696.8mi00
- Vietnam visa approval voucher | Vietnameseprivatetours.comWhy should i apply for a Vietnamese Visa approval voucher? Hassle-free ? Online Application and process, no passport send-off, or embassy referral Convenience ? Applicable Only for Air traveling to Vietnam Fastest Approval ? Maximum 48 [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Experience a magical mix of beaches, post colonial,Unesco...16 Days trip to Vietnam by Luxury Travel Vietnam Outlined tour program: Day 1: Arrival Hanoi (D) Day 2: Hanoi (B/L) Day 3: Half Day City Hanoi with visit artist and dine in style, (B/D) Day 4: Hanoi - Halong Bay Natural World Heritage [...]D: 1.1mi00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you like history and when you have aqlready been to ancient pompei, you shoudl also visit the Pompejanum at Aschaffenburg. It´s a modern built...
History & Culture: Pompejanum
There is a icon workshop in this little city. For groups there is a presentation how an icon is made. And there is also the possibility to buy...
Sightseeing: Icon workshop in Kalambaka
Monforte D'alba, Italy
Some parts of the estate are as old as 1600, it is really a nice place, you can see how an Italian estate looked like hundred years ago. The...
Food: Azienda agricola Fantino Alessandro e Gian Natale
Coimbra's University is one of the oldest in the world. It is located on the highest point of the upper town, where once the royal palace stood. ...
Sightseeing: The Old University
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
No thing important i like go best place
General: Man or mr
Corpus Christi, Texas
Do go for a visit to the Port Aransas Birding Center, if only for the photos. The beach is so clean and tranquil, and there are so many birds to...
Family & Fun: Port Aransas Birding Center
Located in downtown Sacramento, in the Old City, The Firehouse bistro is a beautiful, elegant restaurant remodeled from a former fire station. ...
Food: The Firehouse
Located in Victoria park in a beautiful surrounding, The Haggin Museum features mostly artworks like paintings, photographies and children's...
History & Culture: The Haggin Museum
Hanoi Bac Mai, Vietnam
Top places to visit on your Myanmar Tour Packages # 1: Experience an exciting and really different cruising through the Ayeyarwady River in...
Sightseeing: Top destinations to see in Myanmar
Hong Kong, China
The ferries of the Star Ferry Company are a national emblem in Hong Kong. They are history in themselves, operating since the end of the 1880s....
Public Transportation: Star Ferry Tours on the Hong Kong Waters