Motobike Hue City Tour, Hue Moto Tour, Hue to Hoian Moto Tour, Hanoi, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Motobike Hue City Tour, Hue Moto Tour, Hue to Hoian Moto Tour
- General travel tip
- City center
VIETNAM TRIP FINDER
Come and enjoy fully local professional Hue Motocycle Rider Service, with an vocational rider team, good local guide communicate by English, We serve Hue Moto Tour, Hue to Dmz Trip, Ho Chi Minh Trail, adventure trip Hue to Hoian, Central Highland journey, and follow your travel request as Motocycle.
Venez profiter pleinement avec professionnel local Hue Moto Service Rider, avec une équipe cycliste professionnelle, une bonne communication guide local en langue anglaise, Nous servons Hue Moto Tour, à Hue voyage DMZ, Ho Chi Minh Trail, voyage d'aventure Hue à Hoi An, Central Highland voyage , et de suivre votre demande de Voyage en Moto
MOTOBIKE BACK-PACKER ADVENTURE TRIP
OPTION M 1: HUE TO HOI AN:
Pick Up At Hotel At 09h00 AM.
Guide Tour Take Visitor Discovery Landscape On The Way
LANG CO BEACH.
TOP OF HAI VAN UNIT PASS
MARBLE OF MOUNTAIN STONEv MAKING VILLAGE.
CLOTHING'S MADE-TO-MEASURE AT BLUE SHOP IN HOI AN
OPTION M 2: HUE BEAUTY LOCAL
SURROUNDING CITY TOUR.
Pick Up At Hotel.
Guide Tour Take Visitor Arrive Hue’s Countryside.
Learn How To Do In Argricuture Farmer,
Wedding Cakes, Conical Hat. Take Enjoying Production.
THANH TOAN BRIGDE. Country Road Site
GOLDEN DRAGON VILLAGE.
COUNTRY ROAD SIDE.
TU DUC ROYAL TOMB.
THIEN MU PAGODA.
OPTION M 3: HUE TO DMZ (VETERANT ) TRIP.
Pick Up At Hotel.
Guide Tour Take Visitor Knowhow The Pass
War In Border Of The North & The South
Of Vietnam With Famous Places. With Two Choice:
THE HIGHWAY 1:
FRAME OF CHURCH.
DOC MIEU – CON TIEN COMBAT BASE.
DONG HA TOWNSHIP.
HIEN LUONG BRIDGE– BEN HAI RIVER.
VINH MOC TUNNEL.
THE HIGHWAY 9:
ROCK PILE COMBAT BASE.
HO CHI MINH TRAIL.
HO CHI MINH GRAVE YARD (VETERANT GRAVES).
MINORITY VILLAGE BRU (VAN KIEU).
KHE SANH COMBAT BASE .
(HELICOPTER TRANSPOTATION STATION).
OPTION M 4: HUE TO A-LUOI - HAMBERGER HILL.
Pick Up At Hotel.
Guide Tour Take Visitor To the West Of Hue Province, With Up & Down
Mountain, Pass. Take Part In To normal Minority Culture Action.
BOT DO BASE.
HO CHI MINH TRAIL.
MINORITY DANCE W/WILD PIPE WINE PARTY.
· By your languages Communicated : English, French, Japanese( Nihon Go De ), Chinese( Dzung Wen Hoa ), Korean( Hanku Go )
Detail booking Contact :
Vietnam Trip Finder
Hue Central City - Vietnam
Website : http://www.vietnamtripfinder.net
Email : email@example.com
Online Support: Yahoo Messenger ID: alotourism or huetrip
Skype : alotourism
Hotline : +84.914.424.110 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting ( Danis Hoang )
58 / 68 Nguyen Phuc Nguyen Hue city , Vietnam
How to get there:
Online booking Service. YM / SKYPE : alotourism
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Experience a magical mix of beaches, post colonial,Unesco...16 Days trip to Vietnam by Luxury Travel Vietnam Outlined tour program: Day 1: Arrival Hanoi (D) Day 2: Hanoi (B/L) Day 3: Half Day City Hanoi with visit artist and dine in style, (B/D) Day 4: Hanoi - Halong Bay Natural World Heritage [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Car rental in hanoiItinerary Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam since the 11th century dazzles visitors its unique blend of oriental lifestyle, French colonial architecture, tree-lined boulevards and peaceful lakes. Still retaining a charming air from its colonial [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Coc Ly market used to be famous among visitors for over...Coc Ly market used to be famous among visitors for over 10 years for its festive atmosphere, colorful traditional costumes of different tribal peoples, variety of local products as well as perfect surrounding nature. Two years ago, [...]D: n/a00
- Why do you need to Vietnam?If you only have time to explore one country in Southeast Asia, choose VIETNAM! Let’s admit it, when it comes to travel, Vietnam gets a bit of a bad rep. Before coming here all I heard were stories of travel scams, robberies, aggressive [...]D: 4.8mi00
- Travel around HanoiThe road condition in Hanoi is dramatically crowded due to thousands of bicycles, motorbikes along the way. Thus, taxi, cyclo and car with Vietnamese driver are the best way to travel around Hanoi. There are reliable taxi companies [...]D: 0.4mi00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Hi friend Ivisited chennai last month and found that chennai is a cool place. I got a rental car from one of the popular car service provider,...
Public Transportation: Travel to chennai in your own luxury car
Who doesnt know these little plastic stones and who didnt play with Lego? I think nobody. If you are on your vacation with your family in Denmark...
Family & Fun: Legoland
If you don't want to pay for parking to the aqua park you can park just near it in some streets without any restriction.
General: Parking tip
Icelanders love their coffee. In fact, they enjoy it so much that Iceland is ranked fourth in the world for its coffee habit. It's guessed that...
Food: Where to Eat and Drink in Reykjavik ?
Located between Milan and Venice, the city of Romeo and Juliet is popular for its historical monuments and wonderful landscapes. This city has a...
History & Culture: A Land with Attractions in Diversity
Es gibt einen super Zirkus in den man umbedingt reingehen sollte. Dort sind viele Tiere und Artisten.
Family & Fun: Zirkus in Tjumen
Buffalo, New York
Though it may not be a big museum, the Buffalo Museum of Science is still an interactive facility worth visiting. Children of all ages can find...
Family & Fun: Buffalo Museum of Science
People may not much about these fruits, especially the ones that grow in these parts of the country. The California Citrus Park's main goal...
Sightseeing: California Citrus Park
While in venice, make sure you walk a lot and watch people. Don't get stuck anywhere and buying stuff is not worth it. It is a cheap place but...
General: Walk a lot and watch people
Virginia Beach, Virginia
On our last day in Virginia Beach we decided to have something traditional, not the local specialties so we went to Neighbor's Pizzeria because...
Food: Neighbor's Pizzeria