Come back from Vietnam, Hanoi
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Come back from Vietnam
- General travel tip
- City center
Ending of our travelling is Hanoi Capital. It’s total different from others. Hanoi is crowded and dusty but I like it. Because it’s so special. Especially Old Street in Hanoi. It’s very stwiting and filled so many buildings with full of service kinds. Hanoi people are open, pleasant and hospitable.
It’s interesting in with my thirty-birthday in Hanoi. I congratulated my birthday with friends in KITI Restaurant in No.38 Hang hom Street where is near Hoan Kiem famous lake. It’s a both Europen and Vietnamese birthday! We could delight with a number of delicious food. My friends were very sastisfactory of that party. I choosed KITI Restaurant because their manager is my friend who understand Europen culture so their food is very unique and suit with us.
Next October, Hanoi will be just enough 1000 years-old. A great ceremony will be organized, I will arrive in Vietnam again to see lovely stwiting old street and visit KITI Restaurant with dear Vietnam friends.
thank you and you are always welcome back again :)Reply
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Coc Ly market used to be famous among visitors for over...Coc Ly market used to be famous among visitors for over 10 years for its festive atmosphere, colorful traditional costumes of different tribal peoples, variety of local products as well as perfect surrounding nature. Two years ago, [...]D: n/a00
- Travel to Laos from Hanoi, VietnamLaos is blessed with amazing natural beauties with abundant peak of soaring mountains everywhere in the country, picturesque rice paddies, saffron robed monks, golden pagodas and glazed temples and many more. Laos, is one of the outstanding [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Best Market from Can Cau to Bac Ha 4 days/ 3nightsDay 1 : Hanoi -Laocai ( night train ) Pick up at your hotel and taxi take you to Hanoi Railway Station for the night train at at 9:30 PM to get to Laocai Station. Sleep on the train. Day 2 : Arrival Laocai - Bacha - Cancau market [...]D: n/a00
- Vietnam Travel Companies-Custom Vietnam Travel CompanyFirst of all, Custom Vietnam Travel would like to express our deep gratitude to you for visiting our web site and our online services!We are a Professional Tour Operator and tourist services provider in Indochina [...]D: 1.4mi00
- Amazing Mekong waterways in 10 DaysDAY 1: ARRIVAL SAIGON (D) You will be welcomed at HCMC Airport and then embark on a city tour of the former Saigon, including The Reunification Palace, Notre Dame Cathedral and the Old Post Office, the War Remnants Museum, Giac Lam Pagoda, [...]D: 1.1mi00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you visited the museum at Uhldingen, it´s just one step, to go swimming in the Lake of Constance. For example at the lake baths of Kressbron or...
Outdoors Activities: Swimming at the Lake of Constance
Hello to all, the Association organizes travel in Natura & Avventura desertakakus,Travel is the best way to discover desert. We are a small...
General: Natura & Avventura
If you´re interested in ancient greek culture, you shouldn´t miss the ancient city of Argos, with it´s theater, cut in the rocks and the agora.
General: The ancient city
If you are at Split, the ancient Spalato, you should take a look at the palace of the emperor Diocletian, reigning in the late 3rd century a.c. ...
History & Culture: Ancient palace of the roman emperor Diocletian
If you want to leave your car somewhere which is not a real parking lot be careful not to park on the grass! Some months ago we were at the Zoo and...
General: Be careful when parking in Debrecen
If you happen to go to Kecskemét do not miss out the famous 'Cifrapalota' which will surely attract you with its beautiful folk-art-motifs. You...
Sightseeing: Cifrapalota, Kecskemet
Apart from the great architectural heritage the city has, the Mughalai cuisine is something that one should never miss. The famous Kababs(made of...
Food: Travel tip
Buffalo, New York
If you travel to Buffalo, you definitely shouldn't miss taking part on a Spirit of Buffalo Sailing Adventure. The crew is awesome, they are very...
History & Culture: Spirit of Buffalo Sailing Adventure
Charleston, West Virginia
For a peaceful but also an entertaining retreat from the city, Cato Park is the best place to go. It not only includes picnic areas but a huge golf...
Outdoors Activities: A Walk in Cato Park
This is probably the most amazing canyon you can visit. Unfortunately, you cannot add any photos via this tool yet, but basically you feel like you...
Sightseeing: Antelope Canyon