Come back from Vietnam, Hanoi
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Come back from Vietnam
- General travel tip
- City center
Ending of our travelling is Hanoi Capital. It’s total different from others. Hanoi is crowded and dusty but I like it. Because it’s so special. Especially Old Street in Hanoi. It’s very stwiting and filled so many buildings with full of service kinds. Hanoi people are open, pleasant and hospitable.
It’s interesting in with my thirty-birthday in Hanoi. I congratulated my birthday with friends in KITI Restaurant in No.38 Hang hom Street where is near Hoan Kiem famous lake. It’s a both Europen and Vietnamese birthday! We could delight with a number of delicious food. My friends were very sastisfactory of that party. I choosed KITI Restaurant because their manager is my friend who understand Europen culture so their food is very unique and suit with us.
Next October, Hanoi will be just enough 1000 years-old. A great ceremony will be organized, I will arrive in Vietnam again to see lovely stwiting old street and visit KITI Restaurant with dear Vietnam friends.
thank you and you are always welcome back again :)Reply
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Early Lê dynasty (980-1009)The Early Lê dynasty (Vietnamese: Nhà Tiền Lê) was a dynasty that ruled Vietnam after the Đinh Dynasty and before the Lý Dynasty. They ruled for a total of three generations and was known for repelling the Song invasion. *Lê Đại [...]D: 7.4mi00
- Informations on overland border crossing to Vietnam There...Informations on overland border crossing to Vietnam There are two types of overland border crossing to Vietnam with neighboring China, Cambodia and or Laos, The borders divided from international and local borders. The international Border [...]D: 1.1mi00
- The Northern of Vietnam(1945–1976)The Democratic Republic of Vietnam (DRV) (Vietnamese: Việt Nam Dân chủ Cộng hòa), was a communist state that ruled the northern half of Vietnam from 1954 until 1976 following the Geneva Conference and laid claim to all of Vietnam [...]D: n/a00
- Tob things to do in Hanoi Old QuarterOld quarter of Hanoi This is what you must visit, a series of connected and very small streets packed with scooters, Buddhist temples and pagodas and it is a short walk away from beautiful Hoan Kiem lake, the soul of the city, the top [...]D: n/a00
- Ultimate Myanmar luxury travel tipsMyanmar, or formerly Burma is one of the newly striking destinations in Indochina and South-East of Asia which one must definitely choose to travel in order to get a truly benefit of a unique country that has been far from the tourism [...]D: n/a00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Prague, Czech Republic
One of the oldest Jewish cemeteries in Europe and generally one of the most crowded ones in the world is Prague's Old Jewish Cemetery. It dates...
History & Culture: Old Jewish Cemetery
One great place to go for breakfast in Ravensburg is the new Babiole. It's located in the city center and most people know it by now. The place is...
Palma De Mallorca, Spain
Do, by no means miss pork leg and lamb leg here. It is exceptional how they make it, they say this region is the only place where you can find it...
Food: Asador Tierra Aranda
Every year from 6th of july till 14th of july. There the patron of Pamplona is carried throught the streets on a procession. Also interesting but...
Outdoors Activities: Feria di San fermin
While in Bali you must visit the monkey temple in Uluwatu. You get an awesome view from the high cliffs where the temple sits and the temple itself...
History & Culture: Uluwatu - Monkey Temple
Pasir Gudang, Malaysia
Driving into Johor Bahru via the Pasir Gudang Higway would be a great way to experience Malaysia as this highway is the only main highway...
General: Pasir Gudang Highway
Quezon City, Philippines
La Loma in Quezon City is, they say, the oldest cockpit in the country. It is the place of the typical centuries-old sport on the Philippines, the...
Night Life & Entertainment: The La Loma Cockpit
Singapore City, Singapore
This place is the place to go for those who would like to go for a treasure hunt, for all types of items, as the saying “one’s man...
Shopping: Thieves Flea Market @ Sungei Road, Singapore
This museum is amazing, not just because the entrance is free for everyone, but because there are so many interesting exhibits you can check out...
History & Culture: Baltimore Museum of Art
If you are looking for luxury travel in Switzerland, then pureswizerland is the right place for you. With Pureswitzerland, you will get luxury and...
Sports & Wellness : Best Luxury travel Switzerland