Car rental in hanoi, Hanoi, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Car rental in hanoi
- General travel tip
- City center
Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam since the 11th century dazzles visitors its unique blend of oriental lifestyle, French colonial architecture, tree-lined boulevards and peaceful lakes. Still retaining a charming air from its colonial days, visitors are often impressed with the quietness and subtle beauty of Hanoi.
Start the tour by visiting Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Museum. Enjoy the architectural and historical aspects of Uncle Ho's final resting-palace. Just next door is Ho Chi Minh's house on stilts where he used to live in the past. Lying to one side of the Mausoleum is the One Pillar Pagoda, built by King Ly Thai To in 1049 the structure has become an important symbol for the people of Hanoi. Continue to visit the Quan Thanh Temple (Taoist, dating from the Ly Dynasty) and Buddhist Tran Quoc Pagoda on West lake (One of the oldest in Vietnam). Lunch time proceed to visit the Ethnology Museum, continue to visit the Literature Temple and Quoc Tu Giam - Vietnam's first University constructed in 1070, Its gardens and well-preserved architecture offer a relaxing glimpse into Vietnam's past. After that we will take you to Hoan Kiem Lake, see the peaceful water, and visit Ngoc Son Temple. End the trip.
More Detail: http://www.satsco.com.vn/service/detail/28/car-rental-in-hanoi.html
1A Hong Ha Street, Tan Binh Dist., Hochiminh city, Vietnam.
How to get there:
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Marguerite Junk Halong BayMarguerite Junks Halong bay belong to Tonkin Cruise Company! They have 4 Marguerite Junks : Marguerite Junk 01 built in 2009 , Marguerite Junk 02 built in 2011 and Marguerite Garden built in 2012. Marguerite Junks are Superior Cruises in [...]D: n/a00
- Finding reasonable Cambodia tour packagesIf you are trying to take a Cambodia tour packages and would like to explore the marvels of ancient Indochina on a well planned holiday package, then, what better than to opt for a reasonable offers that are designed for like-minded holiday [...]D: n/a00
- Travel to Laos from Hanoi, VietnamLaos is blessed with amazing natural beauties with abundant peak of soaring mountains everywhere in the country, picturesque rice paddies, saffron robed monks, golden pagodas and glazed temples and many more. Laos, is one of the outstanding [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Classic Vietnam Sightseeing Tour 10 Days 9 NightsDay 1: Arrival Hanoi Vietnam Today you’ll land in Hanoi. Warmly welcome by Tour Guide & Car Driver at airport then transfer to Hanoi Downtown, a city of lakes, shaded boulevards, public parks, and the capital of Vietnam. Check into your [...]D: 0.1mi00
- VIETNAM FAMILY VACATIONS 11 DAYSDAY 1: ARRIVE HO CHI MINH CITY On arrival at Ho Chi Minh's Tan Son Nhat International airport, you will be greeted by our guide and transferred to your hotel in town. Overnight in HCMC. ORVERNIGHT : HO CHI MINH MEALS : DAY 2: HO CHI MINH [...]D: n/a00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Goa, Burkina Faso
About to turn 30? Well, there's no reason to panic. In fact, you should enjoy the new stage of your life. However, there are some things one must...
General: 7 Must Visit Destinations Before You Turn 30
Beijing Shi, China
[url=http://www.beijinglandscapes.com/huangshan-tour.html]Huangshan Tour [/url] [url=http://www.badaling-great-wall.com]Badaling Great Wall[/url]
General: Huangshan Tour
If you are at Stuttgart, you should visit the Landesmuseum, situated in the old castle in the city center. There are several exceptional exhibits,...
History & Culture: Landesmuseum of Stuttgart
You can get a discount at the entertainment park entrance if you keep your parking ticket :)
General: Save your money
Using the metro is the best and fastest way to get around Moscow, although it might prove to be difficult to understand how things work. Metro...
Public Transportation: Use the Metro
A museum that is dedicated to the famous Reds ballplayers, the Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame is entertaining to non-fans too. There are also...
History & Culture: Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame
Long Beach, California
An Italian restaurant that has become popular among the locals and visitor as well due to its skilled staff members, high-class service and...
Food: L'Opera Ristorante
This Azul Restaurant has got the best wine list of all Miami, but their cuisine is just not up to the standard. Not to mention their food is...
Food: Azul Restaurant in Miami
Lots to do here. Beaches, Mystic Seaport Museum, New England towns, History and more
Sightseeing: Part of Stonington, CT
Going to visit family n friends in paradise!
General: Family n friends