Car rental in hanoi, Hanoi, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Car rental in hanoi
- General travel tip
- City center
Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam since the 11th century dazzles visitors its unique blend of oriental lifestyle, French colonial architecture, tree-lined boulevards and peaceful lakes. Still retaining a charming air from its colonial days, visitors are often impressed with the quietness and subtle beauty of Hanoi.
Start the tour by visiting Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Museum. Enjoy the architectural and historical aspects of Uncle Ho's final resting-palace. Just next door is Ho Chi Minh's house on stilts where he used to live in the past. Lying to one side of the Mausoleum is the One Pillar Pagoda, built by King Ly Thai To in 1049 the structure has become an important symbol for the people of Hanoi. Continue to visit the Quan Thanh Temple (Taoist, dating from the Ly Dynasty) and Buddhist Tran Quoc Pagoda on West lake (One of the oldest in Vietnam). Lunch time proceed to visit the Ethnology Museum, continue to visit the Literature Temple and Quoc Tu Giam - Vietnam's first University constructed in 1070, Its gardens and well-preserved architecture offer a relaxing glimpse into Vietnam's past. After that we will take you to Hoan Kiem Lake, see the peaceful water, and visit Ngoc Son Temple. End the trip.
More Detail: http://www.satsco.com.vn/service/detail/28/car-rental-in-hanoi.html
1A Hong Ha Street, Tan Binh Dist., Hochiminh city, Vietnam.
How to get there:
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Hanoi Cooking Classes TourCooking class 1How great would it be to be able to return home from your time in Vietnam, to dazzle your family and friends with mouth-watering delicacies like Banana Flower Salad, Bun Cha and Fresh Spring Rolls. [...]D: n/a00
- Expected to welcome the six million international...Expected to welcome the six million international visitors in Quang Ninh VNAT said, with current growth, Vietnam's tourism sector is expected to welcome the six million international guests by the end of this December. According to VNAT, [...]D: 2.3mi10
- Ho Chi Minh – Cu Chi Tunnels – Mekong Delta - Hanoi...Ho Chi Minh – Cu Chi Tunnels – Mekong Delta - Hanoi – Halong Bay (06 Days 05 Nights) Day01: Saigon Arrival Dinner Arrival in Saigon, meet Welcome Vietnam Tour local guide at Tan [...]D: 696.8mi00
- Halong Bay Cruises, travel tipsHa Long Bay is in northern Vietnam, 170 km (105 mi) east of Hanoi. The bay is famous for its scenic ocean karst topography and is often included in lists of natural wonders of the world. This amazing seascape of virtually uninhabited [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Vietnam Cooking Tour By Greentrailtourism.comDetail Itinerary Day 1 : Arrival Ha Noi (D) Arrive at Noi Bai Airport and coach transfer to hotel. Take a cyclo, the Vietnamese version of the rickshaw to Indochine Restaurant for an introduction to Vietnamese food. Set in a beautifully [...]D: n/a10
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
It´s a nice small village, that has got a well equipped museum, showing roman history, as well as old-timer cars and modern history. If you are...
General: A nice village
Tivoli Garden is the oldest of the amusement parks in the world, they say that Walt Disney got his idea of Disneyland from here. It is situated in...
General: Tivoli Gardens
When any of us think about the Galapagos we usually think of huge tortoises and Charles Darwin the man who created the idea of evolution. The...
Sightseeing: Charles Darwin Station
Miraflores is the touristic district of Lima. Almost all tourist come to here. From nice people to dirty and very poor people with low budget, that...
General: Miraflores in Lima Peru
It is good idea to have a rubber boat with you
General: Lake Dragan good to know
Mamaia is one of the best points of atraction on the Black Sea Beach on the Romanian teritory. The principal point of atraction in Mamaia is the...
General: Aqua Magic, Mamaia
I've always loved books and reading and to find a store where you can sit down in a comfortable armchair and just spend some quality time with...
Food: Tattered Cover
Las Cruces, New Mexico
Visit Mesilla! The Gadsden Purchase, which annexed Mesilla to the United States from Mexico and established the current international borders of...
General: Gadsden Purchase and Mesilla Plaza
I you are looking for a cafe/pub which is both geeky and cool, and where you can enjoy the best coffee in the state while listening to great live...
Night Life & Entertainment: Backspace Cafe
Wahweap Marina is a great spot to spend a couple of nice days by the water. They have a great selection of rentals (power boats and house boats)....
Beaches : Wahweap Marina