Car rental in hanoi, Hanoi, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Car rental in hanoi
- General travel tip
- City center
Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam since the 11th century dazzles visitors its unique blend of oriental lifestyle, French colonial architecture, tree-lined boulevards and peaceful lakes. Still retaining a charming air from its colonial days, visitors are often impressed with the quietness and subtle beauty of Hanoi.
Start the tour by visiting Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Museum. Enjoy the architectural and historical aspects of Uncle Ho's final resting-palace. Just next door is Ho Chi Minh's house on stilts where he used to live in the past. Lying to one side of the Mausoleum is the One Pillar Pagoda, built by King Ly Thai To in 1049 the structure has become an important symbol for the people of Hanoi. Continue to visit the Quan Thanh Temple (Taoist, dating from the Ly Dynasty) and Buddhist Tran Quoc Pagoda on West lake (One of the oldest in Vietnam). Lunch time proceed to visit the Ethnology Museum, continue to visit the Literature Temple and Quoc Tu Giam - Vietnam's first University constructed in 1070, Its gardens and well-preserved architecture offer a relaxing glimpse into Vietnam's past. After that we will take you to Hoan Kiem Lake, see the peaceful water, and visit Ngoc Son Temple. End the trip.
More Detail: http://www.satsco.com.vn/service/detail/28/car-rental-in-hanoi.html
1A Hong Ha Street, Tan Binh Dist., Hochiminh city, Vietnam.
How to get there:
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- How to book ast minute all inclusive Vietnam packages toursIf you are looking into some great information on a last minute Vietnam packages tours you may think of a holiday that is more flexible so you just book it a way as this kind of last minute holiday packages are on offer for limited time, of [...]D: n/a00
- Beach Holiday to Vietnam in 8 Days with...Beach Holiday to Vietnam in 8 Days with luxuryTravelVietnam.com ====== Day 1: Ho Chi Minh city arrival - Cu Chi tunnels Warmly welcome on arrival HCMC. Transfer to hotel. In the afternoon take private tour to visit the city or Cu Chi [...]D: n/a00
- Choosing the best Halong bay toursTo fully discover the beautiful and natural attractions of Vietnam, a cruise on the scenic Halong Bay is truly an unforgettable experience. Almost all of the Vietnam packages tours are including a day or two to explore the Halong Bay, this [...]D: n/a00
- Amazing Mekong waterways in 10 DaysDAY 1: ARRIVAL SAIGON (D) You will be welcomed at HCMC Airport and then embark on a city tour of the former Saigon, including The Reunification Palace, Notre Dame Cathedral and the Old Post Office, the War Remnants Museum, Giac Lam Pagoda, [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Vietnam Vacation Packages | www.LuxuryTravelVietnam.comDay 1: Ho Chi Minh city arrival - Cu Chi tunnels Warmly welcome on arrival HCMC. Transfer to hotel. In the afternoon take private tour to visit the city or Cu Chi tunnels.Overnight in HCMC. Day 2: HCMC - Nha Trang (B) In the morning [...]D: 0.6mi00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Reading, United Kingdom
Reading is a great place to do your shopping. There are two big malls very close to each other. One of them is The Oracle, which is a huge mall...
Shopping: Shopping Centres
York, United Kingdom
York is a beautiful walled city on the river Ouse, with Viking roots and archeology to explore in the Viking Centre, Tudor buildings overhanging...
General: The Cliffords Tower and Castle Museum
Visit the museums of Athens in the lunch time, because the heat is at it´s maxmium during that time. PLan to visit all the other ancient buildings...
General: What you can see at the birthplace of democracy
My hometown is now the fifth largest city in all Japan, but in 1857 its inhabitants numbered only 7 people. After it was chosen as an...
General: Sapporo, my favorite city
The infamous Tannery is the location where all leather is made in Morocco. There are Tanneries in many cities but the Fes Tannery is famous and you...
The Hague, Netherlands
Restaurant The Hague: Welcome Restaurant Alexander You are looking for a restaurant in The Hague, welcome at Restaurant Alexander in the...
Food: Restaurant Alexander in The Hague
The Park of Rose is the most beautiful park from Timisoara, which was founded in 1891. There you can see very many different species of flowers.
Family & Fun: Roses park
San Diego, California
Legoland is an amusement park and is fun if you go with kids... or if you feel like you are a kid in the inside. Almost everything is made of big...
Family & Fun: Legoland in San Diego
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Ho Chi Minh – Cat Tien National Park ( L/D) AM: Our driver will pick you up at your hotel then transfer for a 4 hours driving trip to Nam...
General: Ho Chi Minh – Cat Tien National Park ( L/D)
Hoi An, Vietnam
If you are planning your Travel to Vietnam and especially in Hoi An, Da Nang and Hue in central region of country, try to make it consider with the...
General: Full Moon festival in Hoi An