Car rental in hanoi, Hanoi, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Car rental in hanoi
- General travel tip
- City center
Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam since the 11th century dazzles visitors its unique blend of oriental lifestyle, French colonial architecture, tree-lined boulevards and peaceful lakes. Still retaining a charming air from its colonial days, visitors are often impressed with the quietness and subtle beauty of Hanoi.
Start the tour by visiting Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Museum. Enjoy the architectural and historical aspects of Uncle Ho's final resting-palace. Just next door is Ho Chi Minh's house on stilts where he used to live in the past. Lying to one side of the Mausoleum is the One Pillar Pagoda, built by King Ly Thai To in 1049 the structure has become an important symbol for the people of Hanoi. Continue to visit the Quan Thanh Temple (Taoist, dating from the Ly Dynasty) and Buddhist Tran Quoc Pagoda on West lake (One of the oldest in Vietnam). Lunch time proceed to visit the Ethnology Museum, continue to visit the Literature Temple and Quoc Tu Giam - Vietnam's first University constructed in 1070, Its gardens and well-preserved architecture offer a relaxing glimpse into Vietnam's past. After that we will take you to Hoan Kiem Lake, see the peaceful water, and visit Ngoc Son Temple. End the trip.
More Detail: http://www.satsco.com.vn/service/detail/28/car-rental-in-hanoi.html
1A Hong Ha Street, Tan Binh Dist., Hochiminh city, Vietnam.
How to get there:
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Make the Most of Your Hanoi City Day Trip with www...“Buffalo Tours takes you to a fully guided day tour to Hanoi city and makes you enjoy the selected highlights that this beautiful and charismatic city has to offer.” Explore major highlights that Vietnam Hanoi city tour has [...]D: 0.1mi00
- Hanoi Cooking Classes TourCooking class 1How great would it be to be able to return home from your time in Vietnam, to dazzle your family and friends with mouth-watering delicacies like Banana Flower Salad, Bun Cha and Fresh Spring Rolls. [...]D: n/a00
- Vietnam tour packagesHanoi Sky Travel has now become one of the best tour operator in Vietnam and has successfully helped thousands of travelers realize their dream of traveling to Vietnam.HST provides customers with abundantly and detailed destination [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Halong bay - Cat Ba - Monkey Island Resort 4 DaysDay 1: Hanoi – Ha long (Lunch, dinner) 08h00 AM: Depart for Halong in 3 hours and a half (you will have a short break of 30 minutes in Hai Duong province). 11h30 AM: Arrive Ha long bay, get on the Junk, your lunch will be in the [...]D: n/a00
- Ho Chi Minh – Cu Chi Tunnels – Mekong Delta - Hanoi...Ho Chi Minh – Cu Chi Tunnels – Mekong Delta - Hanoi – Halong Bay (06 Days 05 Nights) Day01: Saigon Arrival Dinner Arrival in Saigon, meet Welcome Vietnam Tour local guide at Tan [...]D: 696.8mi00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Bring plenty of cash, clubbing is very expensive and so are restaurants and all shops. Make sure you get to see the Marc Chagall windows at the...
General: Visiting Zurich
Shaolin means 'young forest' and the temple city was found in around 500 AD. These are the most well known Buddhist churches in the world, mainly...
History & Culture: Shaolin Temples in Henan
If you are at Cologne, you definitely should visit this museum, if you´re interested in history of ancient romans and similar epoch´s. It shows...
History & Culture: Roman germanic museum at the city center
You really shouldn´t miss the area of the ancient Corinthos with the remnants of the temple of Apollo and the great agora of the city.
General: The temple of Apollo
If you love the art on metal, this is the best place to get astonished with some fabulous metal work. Museum of Kutch basically represent the...
History & Culture: Museum of Kutch
Here at Mazo Konkan! we’re very excited to announce the launch of our newly designed Sub-Division / Website which goes live today and is located...
General: Ganpatipule - Mazo Konkan's sub-division launch!
This is the main sight to visit in Casablanca, it is the biggest mosque in Morocco and the 5th largest in the world. You can see the mosque from...
Sightseeing: Hassan II Mosque
Serangoon Garden Estate, Singapore
Time in a bottle is one of the many bars that is located along Serangoon garden estate. It is a very popular bar among the locals and among the...
Night Life & Entertainment: Time in a bottle (Bar)
If you can ride a horse, than a tour with the Horse Trekkin Alaska is something you shouldn't miss out on if you're residing in Anchorage...
Outdoors Activities: Horse Trekkin Alaska
Fountain Valley, California
Boomers is located right at the heart of Fountain Valley, CA (intersection between Magnolia Street & Warner Street). It provides a lot of fun...
Family & Fun: Boomer! Fountain Valley