Car rental in hanoi, Hanoi, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Car rental in hanoi
- General travel tip
- City center
Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam since the 11th century dazzles visitors its unique blend of oriental lifestyle, French colonial architecture, tree-lined boulevards and peaceful lakes. Still retaining a charming air from its colonial days, visitors are often impressed with the quietness and subtle beauty of Hanoi.
Start the tour by visiting Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Museum. Enjoy the architectural and historical aspects of Uncle Ho's final resting-palace. Just next door is Ho Chi Minh's house on stilts where he used to live in the past. Lying to one side of the Mausoleum is the One Pillar Pagoda, built by King Ly Thai To in 1049 the structure has become an important symbol for the people of Hanoi. Continue to visit the Quan Thanh Temple (Taoist, dating from the Ly Dynasty) and Buddhist Tran Quoc Pagoda on West lake (One of the oldest in Vietnam). Lunch time proceed to visit the Ethnology Museum, continue to visit the Literature Temple and Quoc Tu Giam - Vietnam's first University constructed in 1070, Its gardens and well-preserved architecture offer a relaxing glimpse into Vietnam's past. After that we will take you to Hoan Kiem Lake, see the peaceful water, and visit Ngoc Son Temple. End the trip.
More Detail: http://www.satsco.com.vn/service/detail/28/car-rental-in-hanoi.html
1A Hong Ha Street, Tan Binh Dist., Hochiminh city, Vietnam.
How to get there:
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Group travel packages to Vietnam by LuxuryTravelVietnam.comLuxury Travel Vietnam Travelers rave about Vietnam 's incredibly friendly people, unique 54 traditions, beautiful landscape and countryside. Vietnam has established its reputation as a unique and genuine Southeast Asian experience. And now, [...]D: n/a00
- Vietnam Travel HolidayVietnam Travel Holiday, Holiday Tour Travel, Vietnam Travel Holidays-Vietnam Lao Cambodia Travel, Vietnam Laos Cambodia Tour Vietnamtravelways.com operated by OPENTOUR VIETNAM GROUP [...]D: 2.5mi00
- Vietnam Family Vacations 8 days | Luxury Travel VietnamDay 1: Arrive Ho Chi Minh City On arrival at Ho Chi Minh's Tan Son Nhat International airport, you will be greeted by our guide and transferred to your hotel in town. Overnight in HCMC. Day 2: Cao Dai Temples & Cu Chi Tunnels (B) This [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Reasons to book a Vietnam vacation packagesWhen it comes to planning a Vietnam vacation packages, it is obvious to choose the places, cities and attractions that you would want to visit most. To do this, you need to consider your first step of booking your holiday, it’s now very [...]D: n/a00
- Vietnam tour packagesHanoi Sky Travel has now become one of the best tour operator in Vietnam and has successfully helped thousands of travelers realize their dream of traveling to Vietnam.HST provides customers with abundantly and detailed destination [...]D: 0.5mi00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Wiener Neustadt, Austria
They have great drinks not for too much and great company. Also they have the best music in the area, so yes, I can say it's the best club in the...
Night Life & Entertainment: Backstage
Guiyuang Si is the temple of the Original Tranquility, a very important Buddhist temple in China, located on the Cuiwei street. It was built in...
History & Culture: Guiyuan Si Monastery
Playa Hermosa, Costa Rica
If you are going to Costa Rica to surf like 95% of the tourist do, then you cant miss Playa Hermosa. This beach has the best breaks in Costa Rica...
Beaches : Playa Hermosa
If you want to buy some food but you don't want to pay as much as you would have to in Paralia, I suggest you to try that small supermarket we used...
Shopping: Cheap supermarket near Paralia
The city is too hot. most of the places have good air conditioning but walking 10 minutes outside in summer is a torture.
General: Too hot
If you are at Cuzco, you should definietly visit Machu Picchu, the ancient Inka fort on top of the mountain. A huge part of the houses are...
History & Culture: The ancient Inka castle on the mountain near Aguas Calientes
I was here as a kid but I remember that very close to this city (or maybe it was in the city...) is a place where you can see dolphin shows.
Family & Fun: Dolphin shows in Navodari
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Your visit to Colorado Springs is definitely not complete without a ride to the top of Pikes Peak. The mountain is most well-known from the Dr....
Sightseeing: Pikes Peak
Now this is a place for all ages, old or young, everyone can find something in The Amazing Pizza Machine to relax and have a great time. There are...
Family & Fun: The Amazing Pizza Machine
Santa Cruz, California
The Mystery Spot is probably one of the weirdest man-made places you can see anywhere on earth. If you've seen any of those surrealist paintings of...
Sightseeing: The Mystery Spot in Santa Cruz