Assortment of Vietnam Vacation from Hanoi
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Assortment of Vietnam Vacation from Hanoi
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
If you have more days to visit then you can go on some all inclusive beach vacation packages in southern Vietnam such as Mui Ne that is good for water sports like wind and kite surfing, Nha Trang which is the most popular beach destination in Vietnam with enough luxury resorts and amazing day trips off the main island that can keep your stay active, Phu Quoc Island is another romantic destination that is well chosen by the honeymooners, you can enjoy these places through various tour packages.
The most excellent way to travel to Vietnam is to utilize your vacation plan accordingly, the best destinations in northern Vietnam are Hanoi, Hanlong Bay with a couple of night cruise experience and Sapa to lift your trekking and nature exploration experience, in Sapa you can also experience a home-stay with local families, ask your tour provider to arrange the most convenient one for your vacation.
In Central Vietnam, the highlights are divided into Hue, Hoi An and Da Nang city, there are direct frequent flights from both Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City to Da Nang, so this could be your starting point in central Vietnam, stay a few days at the beach resorts in here and head to Hoi An and then Hue, most traveler visit these two ancient and historic town to get a glimpse of Vietnam’s marvelous history. There are also perfect day trips from both Hue and Hoi An which takes you to the beautiful lush country side, cooking classes are also very popular in Hoi An.
An all inclusive Vietnam vacation packages is a wonderful chance to visit the country’s best and must see attractions, travelers are not only attract by the nature sites like Halong Bay, Mekong Delta and or other beautiful places in Vietnam but they are amazed by the cultures and the life-style of Vietnamese peoples, this could be one of themain reason for travelers to come back for a longer holiday. Egypt offers a wealth of cultural activities and is therefore a popular destination for tourists. If you are interested you can also combine your Vietnam vacation with a few days in either Laos to visit Luang Prabang and the UNESCO heritage sites or from Ho Chi Minh City take a short flight to Siem Reap to visit the royal Angkor Wat temples, just keep in mind that you will required to have a well planned vacation in order to enjoy your trip.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Tour of Vietnam Highlighting the Culture, Cuisine &...Outlined Itinerary An unique 16-Day Tour of Vietnam highlighting the Culture, Cuisine & Scenery of this fascinating country including a journey on the Luxurious Victoria Express from the Bustling City of Hanoi to the mountainous [...]D: n/a00
- Group travel packages to Vietnam by LuxuryTravelVietnam.comLuxury Travel Vietnam Travelers rave about Vietnam 's incredibly friendly people, unique 54 traditions, beautiful landscape and countryside. Vietnam has established its reputation as a unique and genuine Southeast Asian experience. And now, [...]D: n/a00
- Vietnam Cooking Tour By Greentrailtourism.comDetail Itinerary Day 1 : Arrival Ha Noi (D) Arrive at Noi Bai Airport and coach transfer to hotel. Take a cyclo, the Vietnamese version of the rickshaw to Indochine Restaurant for an introduction to Vietnamese food. Set in a beautifully [...]D: n/a10
- Mekong Biking 3 Days Saigon - Ben Tre - Vinh Long - Can ThoDay1: Saigon to Vinh Long. (Lunch, dinner) We travel two hours from Saigon to My Tho where we board our boat. Late morning finds us drifting down bustling arteries of the Mekong from where we veer off to travel down the tranquil canals. Our [...]D: n/a00
- Amazing Mekong waterways in 10 DaysDAY 1: ARRIVAL SAIGON (D) You will be welcomed at HCMC Airport and then embark on a city tour of the former Saigon, including The Reunification Palace, Notre Dame Cathedral and the Old Post Office, the War Remnants Museum, Giac Lam Pagoda, [...]D: 1.1mi00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil
Please do not miss the Monumental Ilumination of the Itaipu. Only occurs in fridays and saturdays, but it worth it.
General: Don´t Miss
The Rheinfälle at Schaffhausen are really some kind of nature play. Big and impressing the rive Rhine has got waterfalls there. You can either...
Outdoors Activities: The big waterfall called Rheinfälle
Hi friend Ivisited chennai last month and found that chennai is a cool place. I got a rental car from one of the popular car service provider,...
Public Transportation: Travel to chennai in your own luxury car
Good nightlife there, because of the university. Visit one of the local student pubs.
Night Life & Entertainment: Nightlife in Wurzburg
There is a wonderful view from Sacromonte over the city. You can find an abbey on the top of the mountain, beautiful 17th century building. What...
Outdoors Activities: Sacromonte
Brukenthal Museum was founded by Joseph Bruckenthal, the governor of the city during the Austro-Hungarian Empire. The museum has more buildings,...
History & Culture: Brukenthal Museum
I am a loving lady who is seeking for my true love, I want to end my loneliness
General: Am a good girl
Charlotte, North Carolina
Located in Center City with a chic design and luxurious atmosphere, the Chima Restaurant offers one of the best Brazilian cuisine in Charlotte. ...
Food: Chima Restaurant
This is only a water wall with water (alliteration here :P) flowing down the walls and steps of the building but it's spectacular. It might seems...
Sightseeing: Williams Water Wall
New Orleans, Louisiana
Voodoo is an important part of New Orleans culture, and not only because it is still practiced by some, in the form of gris-gris and other spells,...
History & Culture: Historic Voodoo Museum in New Orleans