Assortment of Vietnam Vacation from Hanoi
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Assortment of Vietnam Vacation from Hanoi
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
If you have more days to visit then you can go on some all inclusive beach vacation packages in southern Vietnam such as Mui Ne that is good for water sports like wind and kite surfing, Nha Trang which is the most popular beach destination in Vietnam with enough luxury resorts and amazing day trips off the main island that can keep your stay active, Phu Quoc Island is another romantic destination that is well chosen by the honeymooners, you can enjoy these places through various tour packages.
The most excellent way to travel to Vietnam is to utilize your vacation plan accordingly, the best destinations in northern Vietnam are Hanoi, Hanlong Bay with a couple of night cruise experience and Sapa to lift your trekking and nature exploration experience, in Sapa you can also experience a home-stay with local families, ask your tour provider to arrange the most convenient one for your vacation.
In Central Vietnam, the highlights are divided into Hue, Hoi An and Da Nang city, there are direct frequent flights from both Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City to Da Nang, so this could be your starting point in central Vietnam, stay a few days at the beach resorts in here and head to Hoi An and then Hue, most traveler visit these two ancient and historic town to get a glimpse of Vietnam’s marvelous history. There are also perfect day trips from both Hue and Hoi An which takes you to the beautiful lush country side, cooking classes are also very popular in Hoi An.
An all inclusive Vietnam vacation packages is a wonderful chance to visit the country’s best and must see attractions, travelers are not only attract by the nature sites like Halong Bay, Mekong Delta and or other beautiful places in Vietnam but they are amazed by the cultures and the life-style of Vietnamese peoples, this could be one of themain reason for travelers to come back for a longer holiday. Egypt offers a wealth of cultural activities and is therefore a popular destination for tourists. If you are interested you can also combine your Vietnam vacation with a few days in either Laos to visit Luang Prabang and the UNESCO heritage sites or from Ho Chi Minh City take a short flight to Siem Reap to visit the royal Angkor Wat temples, just keep in mind that you will required to have a well planned vacation in order to enjoy your trip.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Top destination with luxury aspect in VietnamVietnam is home to some of the most unique natural and historical sites one could expect to visit, explore the scenic Halong and emerge you through the magnificent beauty by the thousands of lush green limestone karst, this is a place [...]D: n/a00
- Vietnam luxury beach vacation 8 daysDay 1: Ho Chi Minh city arrival - Cu Chi tunnels Warmly welcome on arrival HCMC. Transfer to hotel. In the afternoon take private tour to visit the city or Cu Chi tunnels.Overnight in HCMC. Day 2: HCMC - Nha Trang (B) In the morning [...]D: n/a00
- The Partition of VietnamThe Partition of Vietnam The Partition of Vietnam was the establishment of the 17th parallel as the Vietnamese Demilitarized Zone in 1954, splitting Vietnam into halves after the First Indochina War. The Geneva Conference was held [...]D: n/a00
- Vacation in Vietnam for solo female travelersGirls are always concerning about where to travel to feel more safe, or to get the most of the destination they vacationing to in a easier way, our girl guides in following article will tell you more about having a worry free luxury [...]D: n/a00
- Vietnam Tours & Vietnam Tour Packages |...Vietnam tour packages customized to fit your exact wishes Vietnam is a very popular destination in Indochina peninsula, all our Vietnam tours are designed to meet your requirements and interest in mind, following are only a sampling of [...]D: 1.1mi00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
We are one of the top traveling agencies in Cameroon managed by a group of Directors and personelle who are well experienced and versed with...
If you want to leave your car somewhere which is not a real parking lot be careful not to park on the grass! Some months ago we were at the Zoo and...
General: Be careful when parking in Debrecen
If you happen to go to Kecskemét do not miss out the famous 'Cifrapalota' which will surely attract you with its beautiful folk-art-motifs. You...
Sightseeing: Cifrapalota, Kecskemet
A palace turned into a mosque is the finest example of architectural art. You will surely think that it's a fort and not a mosque. A wonderful...
History & Culture: Jama Masjid - Palace or Mosque
It's the most beautiful local that i have seen in Rimini. you can eat, drink, dance, listen live music,....
Night Life & Entertainment: Restaurant Pizzeria Discopub BOUNTY
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Nom banh chok Also called 'Khmer noodles,' the nom banh chok is a popular breakfast. It consists of rice noodles topped with tender green beans,...
General: Guide to Cambodian bizarre foods
Getting to Skopje and sightseeing the city!
General: Skopje trip
Las Vegas, Nevada
A somewhat different type of sightseeing experience is the Stratosphere roller coaster. You are up around 300 meters in the air going around the...
Sightseeing: The Stratosphere roller coaster
If you like skiing, you should definitely go there. The glaciers at Hintertux offers you a wide variety of ski runs, for every state of skill. ...
Outdoors Activities: Skiing
Sankt Anton Am Arlberg, Austria
If you like skiing, you should definitely go there. The place, lying in the austrian alps, has got more than 85 lifts and about 280 kilometers of...
Outdoors Activities: Skiing