Assortment of Vietnam Vacation from Hanoi
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Assortment of Vietnam Vacation from Hanoi
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
If you have more days to visit then you can go on some all inclusive beach vacation packages in southern Vietnam such as Mui Ne that is good for water sports like wind and kite surfing, Nha Trang which is the most popular beach destination in Vietnam with enough luxury resorts and amazing day trips off the main island that can keep your stay active, Phu Quoc Island is another romantic destination that is well chosen by the honeymooners, you can enjoy these places through various tour packages.
The most excellent way to travel to Vietnam is to utilize your vacation plan accordingly, the best destinations in northern Vietnam are Hanoi, Hanlong Bay with a couple of night cruise experience and Sapa to lift your trekking and nature exploration experience, in Sapa you can also experience a home-stay with local families, ask your tour provider to arrange the most convenient one for your vacation.
In Central Vietnam, the highlights are divided into Hue, Hoi An and Da Nang city, there are direct frequent flights from both Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City to Da Nang, so this could be your starting point in central Vietnam, stay a few days at the beach resorts in here and head to Hoi An and then Hue, most traveler visit these two ancient and historic town to get a glimpse of Vietnam’s marvelous history. There are also perfect day trips from both Hue and Hoi An which takes you to the beautiful lush country side, cooking classes are also very popular in Hoi An.
An all inclusive Vietnam vacation packages is a wonderful chance to visit the country’s best and must see attractions, travelers are not only attract by the nature sites like Halong Bay, Mekong Delta and or other beautiful places in Vietnam but they are amazed by the cultures and the life-style of Vietnamese peoples, this could be one of themain reason for travelers to come back for a longer holiday. Egypt offers a wealth of cultural activities and is therefore a popular destination for tourists. If you are interested you can also combine your Vietnam vacation with a few days in either Laos to visit Luang Prabang and the UNESCO heritage sites or from Ho Chi Minh City take a short flight to Siem Reap to visit the royal Angkor Wat temples, just keep in mind that you will required to have a well planned vacation in order to enjoy your trip.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Choosing the best Halong bay toursTo fully discover the beautiful and natural attractions of Vietnam, a cruise on the scenic Halong Bay is truly an unforgettable experience. Almost all of the Vietnam packages tours are including a day or two to explore the Halong Bay, this [...]D: n/a00
- Best way to from Noi bai airport to Hanoi centerVietnam Sunshine Travel is specializing in package and customized tours, cruise tours, hotel booking... for travelers to Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia. We are licensed as an International Tour Operator Company (License No: 01-005/TCDL-GP [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Adventures in CambodiaCambodia tour packages could be divided into few different category of vacation suit for different traveling style, an adventure geek will find Cambodia and or Laos together a great combination for a thrilling holiday, history buffs, will [...]D: n/a00
- Luxury Honeymoon holiday to VietnamMarriage is the start of new life of two different people. Everyone wants to mark this special event happen with unforgettable memories. Why don’t you celebrate such important days in Vietnam? A Holiday to Vietnam will be a truly unique [...]D: n/a00
- All inclusive holiday to VietnamThere is no doubt that a luxury holiday to Vietnam has been promoted very well, there are several good tour operators that offering unbeatable packages and all inclusive tours and vacation packages to anyone with any kind of traveling style [...]D: 0.6mi00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
DHAKA CITY TOUR (HALF DAY) Normally this tour will be in the morning and will last 3-4 hours. On this tour our experienced guide will show you ...
General: Dhaka travel guide
Close to Montepeiller, there is the village St. Guilhem le Désert. This medieval village is one of the most beautiful ones of France and lies on...
Food: St. Guilhem le Désert
Mali Ston, Croatia
The second longest wall still standing in Europe (about 5 km and 3 miles long) after Hadrian's Wall between Scotland and England. The wall goes...
Sightseeing: Ston Wall
Karachi Lines, Pakistan
Enjoy residing at luxurious hotels in Islamabad & hotels in Karachi with Trekkso - One of the best travel and tour operators of pakistan.
General: Hotels in Karachi
If you are at the Lake Saint Ana, it has a great Bell Vedere point, from it you can se the entire lake
General: Lake Saint Ana
Hua Hin, Thailand
Hua Hin is a coastline city, therefore the sea is only a stone-throw away so you can lay on the sun all day, go swimming and tan every day. ...
Beaches : The Beach Resort
No matter your background, race, nationality, this museum will definitely have something to show you. You don't have to a history lover or...
History & Culture: National Freedom Center
Go place, see and absorb the culture as if it was your own
An entertainment park which is mostly directed at child visitors, Fairyland is like Wonderland from Alice's dream. A wide variety of...
Family & Fun: Fairyland
Raleigh, North Carolina
One of the oldest and most family frequented parks in Raleigh is Pullen Park. It is a place perfect for children to run around, play games and have...
Sightseeing: Pullen Park