Assortment of Vietnam Vacation from Hanoi
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Assortment of Vietnam Vacation from Hanoi
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
If you have more days to visit then you can go on some all inclusive beach vacation packages in southern Vietnam such as Mui Ne that is good for water sports like wind and kite surfing, Nha Trang which is the most popular beach destination in Vietnam with enough luxury resorts and amazing day trips off the main island that can keep your stay active, Phu Quoc Island is another romantic destination that is well chosen by the honeymooners, you can enjoy these places through various tour packages.
The most excellent way to travel to Vietnam is to utilize your vacation plan accordingly, the best destinations in northern Vietnam are Hanoi, Hanlong Bay with a couple of night cruise experience and Sapa to lift your trekking and nature exploration experience, in Sapa you can also experience a home-stay with local families, ask your tour provider to arrange the most convenient one for your vacation.
In Central Vietnam, the highlights are divided into Hue, Hoi An and Da Nang city, there are direct frequent flights from both Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City to Da Nang, so this could be your starting point in central Vietnam, stay a few days at the beach resorts in here and head to Hoi An and then Hue, most traveler visit these two ancient and historic town to get a glimpse of Vietnam’s marvelous history. There are also perfect day trips from both Hue and Hoi An which takes you to the beautiful lush country side, cooking classes are also very popular in Hoi An.
An all inclusive Vietnam vacation packages is a wonderful chance to visit the country’s best and must see attractions, travelers are not only attract by the nature sites like Halong Bay, Mekong Delta and or other beautiful places in Vietnam but they are amazed by the cultures and the life-style of Vietnamese peoples, this could be one of themain reason for travelers to come back for a longer holiday. Egypt offers a wealth of cultural activities and is therefore a popular destination for tourists. If you are interested you can also combine your Vietnam vacation with a few days in either Laos to visit Luang Prabang and the UNESCO heritage sites or from Ho Chi Minh City take a short flight to Siem Reap to visit the royal Angkor Wat temples, just keep in mind that you will required to have a well planned vacation in order to enjoy your trip.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Halong Bay ToursHalong Bay Vietnam is recognized as the famous World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1994 and the New 7 Wonders of Nature voted by the tourists over the world in 2012. Founded in 2006, Amazing Halong Bay becomes one of the best halong bay [...]D: n/a00
- All inclusive holiday to VietnamThere is no doubt that a luxury holiday to Vietnam has been promoted very well, there are several good tour operators that offering unbeatable packages and all inclusive tours and vacation packages to anyone with any kind of traveling style [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Vacation in Vietnam for solo female travelersGirls are always concerning about where to travel to feel more safe, or to get the most of the destination they vacationing to in a easier way, our girl guides in following article will tell you more about having a worry free luxury [...]D: n/a00
- Halong Bay Cruises, travel tipsHa Long Bay is in northern Vietnam, 170 km (105 mi) east of Hanoi. The bay is famous for its scenic ocean karst topography and is often included in lists of natural wonders of the world. This amazing seascape of virtually uninhabited [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Hanoi Cooking Classes TourCooking class 1How great would it be to be able to return home from your time in Vietnam, to dazzle your family and friends with mouth-watering delicacies like Banana Flower Salad, Bun Cha and Fresh Spring Rolls. [...]D: n/a00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
Zaza is well known for its excellent cuisine, and the fact that it doesn't take sides when it comes to food preferences. There is about the same...
Food: Zaza Bistro Tropical Restaurant
Oxford, United Kingdom
The Pitt Rivers Museum in Oxford has a great display of culturaland archeological items. Everything is categorized by topic, so it is easier for...
History & Culture: Pitt Rivers Museum
Reading, United Kingdom
Reading is a great place to do your shopping. There are two big malls very close to each other. One of them is The Oracle, which is a huge mall...
Shopping: Shopping Centres
If you do something like island hoping or if you just make a stop during your travel to Crete at Santorini, you have got to climb up the hills and...
General: Insland of Santorini/Thira
Nice, quiet, more like a living wonder.
General: Living wonder
Satu Mare, Romania
If you want to sleep a night or two in Satu Mare you can go to the two most known hotels, Dacia Hotel and Aurora Hotel wich are located in the...
General: Venues accommodation in Satu Mare, Hotel Alma spa
Quite close to the Alaska Center of Performing Art and the City Hall, the Orso Ristorante serve Italian food, bringing a little bit of Europe to...
Food: Orso Ristorante
Craft pride themselves on using only the best of local ingredients in all of their locations, and whether or not this is true, the Atlanta Craft...
Food: Craft restaurant in Atlanta
Spending time in a zoo is always fun, especially if you're with children, and the Indianapolis Zoo was a highlight. The animals are quite close...
Family & Fun: Indianapolis Zoo
If you like skiing, you should definitely go there. The glaciers at Hintertux offers you a wide variety of ski runs, for every state of skill. ...
Outdoors Activities: Skiing