Assortment of Vietnam Vacation from Hanoi
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Assortment of Vietnam Vacation from Hanoi
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
If you have more days to visit then you can go on some all inclusive beach vacation packages in southern Vietnam such as Mui Ne that is good for water sports like wind and kite surfing, Nha Trang which is the most popular beach destination in Vietnam with enough luxury resorts and amazing day trips off the main island that can keep your stay active, Phu Quoc Island is another romantic destination that is well chosen by the honeymooners, you can enjoy these places through various tour packages.
The most excellent way to travel to Vietnam is to utilize your vacation plan accordingly, the best destinations in northern Vietnam are Hanoi, Hanlong Bay with a couple of night cruise experience and Sapa to lift your trekking and nature exploration experience, in Sapa you can also experience a home-stay with local families, ask your tour provider to arrange the most convenient one for your vacation.
In Central Vietnam, the highlights are divided into Hue, Hoi An and Da Nang city, there are direct frequent flights from both Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City to Da Nang, so this could be your starting point in central Vietnam, stay a few days at the beach resorts in here and head to Hoi An and then Hue, most traveler visit these two ancient and historic town to get a glimpse of Vietnam’s marvelous history. There are also perfect day trips from both Hue and Hoi An which takes you to the beautiful lush country side, cooking classes are also very popular in Hoi An.
An all inclusive Vietnam vacation packages is a wonderful chance to visit the country’s best and must see attractions, travelers are not only attract by the nature sites like Halong Bay, Mekong Delta and or other beautiful places in Vietnam but they are amazed by the cultures and the life-style of Vietnamese peoples, this could be one of themain reason for travelers to come back for a longer holiday. Egypt offers a wealth of cultural activities and is therefore a popular destination for tourists. If you are interested you can also combine your Vietnam vacation with a few days in either Laos to visit Luang Prabang and the UNESCO heritage sites or from Ho Chi Minh City take a short flight to Siem Reap to visit the royal Angkor Wat temples, just keep in mind that you will required to have a well planned vacation in order to enjoy your trip.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Hanoi Old Quarter & Three star hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter.Sunshine Suites Hotel Hanoi is located at 52 Ma May Street, in the heart of Hanoi Capital. Strategically located at one of the busiest street of the Hanoi Old Quarter, just 2 minute walking to the famous Hoan Kiem Lake and many famous [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Central Golf Coast Vacation in Vietnam 6 daysDay 1: Arrive in Danang (D) Upon arrival at Danang, you will be greeted by our guide who will begin by escorting you on a tour of the city, including the Cham Museum where you can find out more about this ancient but advanced civilization. [...]D: n/a00
- Motobike Hue City Tour, Hue Moto Tour, Hue to Hoian Moto...WELCOME TO HUE MOTOBIKE RIDER TEAM VIETNAM TRIP FINDER Come and enjoy fully local professional Hue Motocycle Rider Service, with an vocational rider team, good local guide communicate by English, We serve Hue Moto Tour, [...]D: 6.2mi00
- Top destination with luxury aspect in VietnamVietnam is home to some of the most unique natural and historical sites one could expect to visit, explore the scenic Halong and emerge you through the magnificent beauty by the thousands of lush green limestone karst, this is a place [...]D: n/a00
- Tips to cure seasickness for travelers- Before sailing, do not eat greasy food or acid as orange juice, grapefruit juice ... because these foods are hard to digest. But it should not to let yourself starve. Both A full and an empty stomach will make you uncomfortable. - Drink [...]D: 1.1mi00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Atomium is an impressive 102 meters structure that is a 'never miss' sighting in Brussels. To get there from the Gare du Midi train station just...
Water parks are not exactly the first thing that comes to mind when thinking of Finland, but the cold climate has never been able to stop the...
Family & Fun: Serena Water Amusement Park
Close to Montepeiller, there is the village St. Guilhem le Désert. This medieval village is one of the most beautiful ones of France and lies on...
Food: St. Guilhem le Désert
In Roubaix there is a “must see” sight called La Piscine (The swimming pool). It is in fact a museum (Museum of Art and Industry) opened after...
Sightseeing: La Piscine - A museum on top of a swimming pool
If you plan to go to Capri, take a look at the schedule of the ferries. Normally they go there at a certain time, but not every five minutes.
General: Check the schedule of the ferries
Satu Mare, Romania
If you want to sleep a night or two in Satu Mare you can go to the two most known hotels, Dacia Hotel and Aurora Hotel wich are located in the...
General: Venues accommodation in Satu Mare, Hotel Alma spa
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
No thing important i like go best place
General: Man or mr
Cary, North Carolina
There is a great Paris metro app called Zuti for $5 that helps you navigate the system without looking very touristy carrying around a map.
Public Transportation: Paris Metro
THis is the best place to live, work and vacation.
General: Fun in the Sun
Santa Ana, California
A historically significant and architecturally beautiful mansion, in Queen Anne style, the Dr. Willella How-Waffle House was originally the home of...
History & Culture: Dr. Willella Howe-Waffle House