Southern Vietnam Beaches Relax, Hanoi
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Southern Vietnam Beaches Relax
- Beaches travel tip
- City center
Upon arrival in Ho Chi Minh City. Your driver will meet you at the airport and escort you to Hotel. Your hotel is right on heart and is located close to the main sights of this fascinating city. The rest of the day is free at leisure to explore Ho Chi Minh City on your own. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh city.
Day 2: Cu Chi - City Tour
Morning trip to Cu Chi Tunnels. See what life was like for the guerrilla warriors who lived and fought underground during the American War when you crawl through 50m of the 200km tunnel complex below Cu Chi. Visit a rice paper workshop, see the rice paddy fields that stretch as the eye can see and enjoy the beautiful scenery in this part of the world.
The afternoon trip will show you the real Saigon through the eyes of a local. Visit the bustling Cho Lon Market and a hidden Chinese pagoda, the Notre Dame Cathedral, and the Central Post Office, City Hall.
Overnight in Saigon.
Day 3: Saigon - Mui Ne
Driver will pick you up for Mui Ne.
Mui Ne is located 24 km north-east of the town of Phan Thiet. It is a fishing village as well as a familiar tourism area in Binh Thuan province. It is found on Highway No. 706, and features sweeping sand dunes and beautiful rows of palm trees. The beach is shallow and sloped, the water is clean and blue and the sun rarely hides behind clouds.
There are desolate and primeval beaches that have never witnessed human exploitation as well as imposing landscapes. There is also Doi Cat (Sand Hill), which has long been a creative subject of artistic photographs and paintings.
Overnight in Mui Ne.
Day 4: Mui Ne
For today, we relax and enjoy Phan Thiet's sandy beach, perfect for swimming, sunbathing and relaxing. We can take optional sightseeing tours to fishing villages, Sand dunes. Overnight in Mui Ne.
Day 5: Mui Ne - Nha Trang
Drive to Nha Trang.
Nha Trang is one of Vietnam’s premier beach with its blue sea, its white sand beaches, its coconut tree along the coast, its mountain forests and hot water springs an area which has got the name of the country of perfume wood and sea salaganes. Photos stop on the way based on request.
Arrive Nha Trang. Overnight in Nha Trang.
Day 6: Nha Trang
Today, you will join in group for a day trip to island.
After breakfast we board a boat for a day trip around the coastal islands, stopping on the way at a local fishing village to observe the island life. Today we also have lots of time on the blue clear water enjoying swimming and snorkeling or lazing on a beach. A seafood lunch is some enjoyment of the trip. We arrive back in town late.
Overnight in NhaTrang.
Day 7: Nha Trang - Sai Gon
In the morning, visit the Long Son Pagoda and the impressive Ponagar Cham Towers, which are overlooking the colourful fishing port.
Take the Express train in the evening to Saigon, depart 14:45 and arrive Saigon around 22:50 PM. Pick up and transfer to Hotel. Overnight in Saigon.
Day 8: Sai Gon Departure
Drop off for the flight to continue your trip or go back home.
End of service.
- Accommodation based on twin or double room accommodation.
- Meals as stated in the program (B= Breakfast, L = -Lunch, D=Dinner)
- All transportation by private air-con vehicle as detailed in the itinerary.
- English Speaking Guide.
- Excursions as detailed.
- All taxes and service charges.
- Entrance fee to indicated sights
- Domestic flight mention in program
- International airfares
- Travel insurance (Personal expenses, personal medical insurance)
- Items of a personal nature
- Alcoholic beverages and soft drinks
- Mineral water beyond that supplied
- Single Supplement
- Optional excursions
- Additional transport required due to any emergency situation
- Personal expenses such as telephone and laundry bills
- Visa fees
- Departure taxes
- Tipping for guiding
How to get there:
Car, Train, Airplane
+84 4 983.186.148
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Tips to cure seasickness for travelers- Before sailing, do not eat greasy food or acid as orange juice, grapefruit juice ... because these foods are hard to digest. But it should not to let yourself starve. Both A full and an empty stomach will make you uncomfortable. - Drink [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Best way to from Noi bai airport to Hanoi centerVietnam Sunshine Travel is specializing in package and customized tours, cruise tours, hotel booking... for travelers to Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia. We are licensed as an International Tour Operator Company (License No: 01-005/TCDL-GP [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Expected to welcome the six million international...Expected to welcome the six million international visitors in Quang Ninh VNAT said, with current growth, Vietnam's tourism sector is expected to welcome the six million international guests by the end of this December. According to VNAT, [...]D: 2.3mi10
- Tob things to do in Hanoi Old QuarterOld quarter of Hanoi This is what you must visit, a series of connected and very small streets packed with scooters, Buddhist temples and pagodas and it is a short walk away from beautiful Hoan Kiem lake, the soul of the city, the top [...]D: n/a00
- Halong Bay Cruises, travel tipsHa Long Bay is in northern Vietnam, 170 km (105 mi) east of Hanoi. The bay is famous for its scenic ocean karst topography and is often included in lists of natural wonders of the world. This amazing seascape of virtually uninhabited [...]D: 0.4mi00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
This museum used to be the home of a famous French-born industrialist, and it actually still feels like somebody's home. A majestic, modernist,...
History & Culture: Museu Chácara do Céu Rio de Janeiro
Are so many things/programs to do in this nature park. If you like nature and walking trips, I wound recommanded this place for you and I think one...
Family & Fun: Nature park thun
A must to see in Valencia is the City of Arts and Sciences (called 'Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias de Valencia' in Spanish), what is a huge...
Sightseeing: City of Arts and Sciences
This was the first Christian abbey and monastery in Hungary at the very beginning of the 13th century. The building is beautiful, the monks are...
History & Culture: Benedictan Archabbey
New Delhi, India
Rajasthan is one of the amzing travel point in world
Outdoors Activities: TRAVEL
The Hague, Netherlands
Restaurant The Hague: Welcome Restaurant Alexander You are looking for a restaurant in The Hague, welcome at Restaurant Alexander in the...
Food: Restaurant Alexander in The Hague
Just looking from the outside, the name would not even match, but knowing that it really was a Police Patrol House, makes The Precinct even more...
Food: The Precinct
This store is one of the best places to buy antiques, souvenirs or collectibles. The staff is really friendly, they are willing to help in any way...
Shopping: Knightsbridge Antique Mall
Presque Isle, Maine
Maine is known as the best place for getting lobsters. Buying hard shell lobsters, in contrast to soft shell, gives you more meat for your dollar.
Rochester, New York
Put dryer sheets in your luggage to keep it fresh and maouse free!!
General: Dryer sheets