Southern Vietnam Beaches Relax, Hanoi
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Southern Vietnam Beaches Relax
- Beaches travel tip
- City center
Upon arrival in Ho Chi Minh City. Your driver will meet you at the airport and escort you to Hotel. Your hotel is right on heart and is located close to the main sights of this fascinating city. The rest of the day is free at leisure to explore Ho Chi Minh City on your own. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh city.
Day 2: Cu Chi - City Tour
Morning trip to Cu Chi Tunnels. See what life was like for the guerrilla warriors who lived and fought underground during the American War when you crawl through 50m of the 200km tunnel complex below Cu Chi. Visit a rice paper workshop, see the rice paddy fields that stretch as the eye can see and enjoy the beautiful scenery in this part of the world.
The afternoon trip will show you the real Saigon through the eyes of a local. Visit the bustling Cho Lon Market and a hidden Chinese pagoda, the Notre Dame Cathedral, and the Central Post Office, City Hall.
Overnight in Saigon.
Day 3: Saigon - Mui Ne
Driver will pick you up for Mui Ne.
Mui Ne is located 24 km north-east of the town of Phan Thiet. It is a fishing village as well as a familiar tourism area in Binh Thuan province. It is found on Highway No. 706, and features sweeping sand dunes and beautiful rows of palm trees. The beach is shallow and sloped, the water is clean and blue and the sun rarely hides behind clouds.
There are desolate and primeval beaches that have never witnessed human exploitation as well as imposing landscapes. There is also Doi Cat (Sand Hill), which has long been a creative subject of artistic photographs and paintings.
Overnight in Mui Ne.
Day 4: Mui Ne
For today, we relax and enjoy Phan Thiet's sandy beach, perfect for swimming, sunbathing and relaxing. We can take optional sightseeing tours to fishing villages, Sand dunes. Overnight in Mui Ne.
Day 5: Mui Ne - Nha Trang
Drive to Nha Trang.
Nha Trang is one of Vietnam’s premier beach with its blue sea, its white sand beaches, its coconut tree along the coast, its mountain forests and hot water springs an area which has got the name of the country of perfume wood and sea salaganes. Photos stop on the way based on request.
Arrive Nha Trang. Overnight in Nha Trang.
Day 6: Nha Trang
Today, you will join in group for a day trip to island.
After breakfast we board a boat for a day trip around the coastal islands, stopping on the way at a local fishing village to observe the island life. Today we also have lots of time on the blue clear water enjoying swimming and snorkeling or lazing on a beach. A seafood lunch is some enjoyment of the trip. We arrive back in town late.
Overnight in NhaTrang.
Day 7: Nha Trang - Sai Gon
In the morning, visit the Long Son Pagoda and the impressive Ponagar Cham Towers, which are overlooking the colourful fishing port.
Take the Express train in the evening to Saigon, depart 14:45 and arrive Saigon around 22:50 PM. Pick up and transfer to Hotel. Overnight in Saigon.
Day 8: Sai Gon Departure
Drop off for the flight to continue your trip or go back home.
End of service.
- Accommodation based on twin or double room accommodation.
- Meals as stated in the program (B= Breakfast, L = -Lunch, D=Dinner)
- All transportation by private air-con vehicle as detailed in the itinerary.
- English Speaking Guide.
- Excursions as detailed.
- All taxes and service charges.
- Entrance fee to indicated sights
- Domestic flight mention in program
- International airfares
- Travel insurance (Personal expenses, personal medical insurance)
- Items of a personal nature
- Alcoholic beverages and soft drinks
- Mineral water beyond that supplied
- Single Supplement
- Optional excursions
- Additional transport required due to any emergency situation
- Personal expenses such as telephone and laundry bills
- Visa fees
- Departure taxes
- Tipping for guiding
How to get there:
Car, Train, Airplane
+84 4 983.186.148
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Mekong Biking 3 Days Saigon - Ben Tre - Vinh Long - Can ThoDay1: Saigon to Vinh Long. (Lunch, dinner) We travel two hours from Saigon to My Tho where we board our boat. Late morning finds us drifting down bustling arteries of the Mekong from where we veer off to travel down the tranquil canals. Our [...]D: n/a00
- Ultimate Myanmar luxury travel tipsMyanmar, or formerly Burma is one of the newly striking destinations in Indochina and South-East of Asia which one must definitely choose to travel in order to get a truly benefit of a unique country that has been far from the tourism [...]D: n/a00
- Top 3 luxury destination with luxury holiday makersHanoi: A capital city of Vietnam with population of about seven millions with a glorious history dating back to over thousands years ago attracts visitors from everywhere; there are a lot of things to see while in Hanoi and no vacation is [...]D: n/a00
- Halong Bay Cruises, travel tipsHa Long Bay is in northern Vietnam, 170 km (105 mi) east of Hanoi. The bay is famous for its scenic ocean karst topography and is often included in lists of natural wonders of the world. This amazing seascape of virtually uninhabited [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Car rental in hanoiItinerary Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam since the 11th century dazzles visitors its unique blend of oriental lifestyle, French colonial architecture, tree-lined boulevards and peaceful lakes. Still retaining a charming air from its colonial [...]D: 0.6mi00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
If you are spending your day lounging on the beaches of Leblon or in the vicinity, and you are not particularly stingy, do pay a visit to Zuka, one...
Food: Zuka Restaurant in Rio de Janeiro
This place has an enormous importance as this was the landmark place where the real fight against Britishers started by M K Gandhi. Dandi was the...
General: Dandi - Namak Satyagraha
New Delhi, India
Rajasthan is one of the amzing travel point in world
Outdoors Activities: TRAVEL
Here at Mazo Konkan! we’re very excited to announce the launch of our newly designed Sub-Division / Website which goes live today and is located...
General: Ganpatipule - Mazo Konkan's sub-division launch!
When you head into Izmir, you might wander why because it's not really a sight seeing place. But don't worry, if you head to the water and walk...
Sightseeing: The Big Statue of Attaturk
Hello! I'd really like to tell you about my recent trip to the Chernobyl zone. This place is sadly known for one of the most tragic events in the...
History & Culture: Chernobyl Trips
Las Vegas, Nevada
Visit Binion's Horseshoe if you would like to do some classic style poker. The Horseshoe offers one of the oldest poker rooms in Vergas and you can...
Night Life & Entertainment: Poker at Binion's Horseshoe
It's all about getting the lowest price possible for what you need in Sicily,Il. That's why our budget Sicily hotels are inexpensive but jam packed...
Food: Budget Sicily Hotels
If you want to go skiing for a day in Austria, use the city as a starting point to go to the different skiing areas.
General: Skiing for a day
Nice place in th winter, if you want to go skiing, without paying so much money like at Ischgl.
Outdoors Activities: Skiing in Schruns