Southern Vietnam Beaches Relax, Hanoi
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Southern Vietnam Beaches Relax
- Beaches travel tip
- City center
Upon arrival in Ho Chi Minh City. Your driver will meet you at the airport and escort you to Hotel. Your hotel is right on heart and is located close to the main sights of this fascinating city. The rest of the day is free at leisure to explore Ho Chi Minh City on your own. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh city.
Day 2: Cu Chi - City Tour
Morning trip to Cu Chi Tunnels. See what life was like for the guerrilla warriors who lived and fought underground during the American War when you crawl through 50m of the 200km tunnel complex below Cu Chi. Visit a rice paper workshop, see the rice paddy fields that stretch as the eye can see and enjoy the beautiful scenery in this part of the world.
The afternoon trip will show you the real Saigon through the eyes of a local. Visit the bustling Cho Lon Market and a hidden Chinese pagoda, the Notre Dame Cathedral, and the Central Post Office, City Hall.
Overnight in Saigon.
Day 3: Saigon - Mui Ne
Driver will pick you up for Mui Ne.
Mui Ne is located 24 km north-east of the town of Phan Thiet. It is a fishing village as well as a familiar tourism area in Binh Thuan province. It is found on Highway No. 706, and features sweeping sand dunes and beautiful rows of palm trees. The beach is shallow and sloped, the water is clean and blue and the sun rarely hides behind clouds.
There are desolate and primeval beaches that have never witnessed human exploitation as well as imposing landscapes. There is also Doi Cat (Sand Hill), which has long been a creative subject of artistic photographs and paintings.
Overnight in Mui Ne.
Day 4: Mui Ne
For today, we relax and enjoy Phan Thiet's sandy beach, perfect for swimming, sunbathing and relaxing. We can take optional sightseeing tours to fishing villages, Sand dunes. Overnight in Mui Ne.
Day 5: Mui Ne - Nha Trang
Drive to Nha Trang.
Nha Trang is one of Vietnam’s premier beach with its blue sea, its white sand beaches, its coconut tree along the coast, its mountain forests and hot water springs an area which has got the name of the country of perfume wood and sea salaganes. Photos stop on the way based on request.
Arrive Nha Trang. Overnight in Nha Trang.
Day 6: Nha Trang
Today, you will join in group for a day trip to island.
After breakfast we board a boat for a day trip around the coastal islands, stopping on the way at a local fishing village to observe the island life. Today we also have lots of time on the blue clear water enjoying swimming and snorkeling or lazing on a beach. A seafood lunch is some enjoyment of the trip. We arrive back in town late.
Overnight in NhaTrang.
Day 7: Nha Trang - Sai Gon
In the morning, visit the Long Son Pagoda and the impressive Ponagar Cham Towers, which are overlooking the colourful fishing port.
Take the Express train in the evening to Saigon, depart 14:45 and arrive Saigon around 22:50 PM. Pick up and transfer to Hotel. Overnight in Saigon.
Day 8: Sai Gon Departure
Drop off for the flight to continue your trip or go back home.
End of service.
- Accommodation based on twin or double room accommodation.
- Meals as stated in the program (B= Breakfast, L = -Lunch, D=Dinner)
- All transportation by private air-con vehicle as detailed in the itinerary.
- English Speaking Guide.
- Excursions as detailed.
- All taxes and service charges.
- Entrance fee to indicated sights
- Domestic flight mention in program
- International airfares
- Travel insurance (Personal expenses, personal medical insurance)
- Items of a personal nature
- Alcoholic beverages and soft drinks
- Mineral water beyond that supplied
- Single Supplement
- Optional excursions
- Additional transport required due to any emergency situation
- Personal expenses such as telephone and laundry bills
- Visa fees
- Departure taxes
- Tipping for guiding
How to get there:
Car, Train, Airplane
+84 4 983.186.148
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Car rental in hanoiItinerary Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam since the 11th century dazzles visitors its unique blend of oriental lifestyle, French colonial architecture, tree-lined boulevards and peaceful lakes. Still retaining a charming air from its colonial [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Hanoi Old Quarter & Three star hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter.Sunshine Suites Hotel Hanoi is located at 52 Ma May Street, in the heart of Hanoi Capital. Strategically located at one of the busiest street of the Hanoi Old Quarter, just 2 minute walking to the famous Hoan Kiem Lake and many famous [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Festival Hue, National Tourism Year to coincide in 2012Festival Hue, National Tourism Year to coincide in 2012 Festival HueNext year's Festival Hue will coincide with the National Tourism Year to be held across the north-central coastal region, the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism has [...]D: 2.3mi10
- Tour of Vietnam Highlighting the Culture, Cuisine &...Outlined Itinerary An unique 16-Day Tour of Vietnam highlighting the Culture, Cuisine & Scenery of this fascinating country including a journey on the Luxurious Victoria Express from the Bustling City of Hanoi to the mountainous [...]D: n/a00
- Vietnam Highlight ToursWe at World Mate Travel and Trading ( International Tour Operator Licence: No 01-282 /2010/TCDL-GP LHQT)have spent many years establishing our travel business in Indochina and have built a good and reliable team who are suitably qualified, [...]D: n/a00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Good nightlife there, because of the university. Visit one of the local student pubs.
Night Life & Entertainment: Nightlife in Wurzburg
This is the little promenade of Wyk auf Föhr. There is some nice scenary as well as neat little cafes. You should try a fish or crab soup at...
Sightseeing: Wyk auf Föhr Promenade
The Alhambra is definitely a must see. It is the most beautiful of all Granada's great buildings and other Arabic memories. The Alhambra is...
History & Culture: The Alhambra
Seoul, South Korea
We fell asleep while we traveled by bus to the Korean Folk Village and we got down from the bus it was like we went back in time several hundred or...
Sightseeing: Folk Village Museum near Seoul
Mexico City, Mexico
The original center of a colonial Spanish city is called a Zocalo. It consists of a square with public buildings and the buildings of the local...
Sightseeing: Zocalo in Mexico City
This flea market in Alfama the historic, old part of Lisbon, has a history dating back to the 13th century. To those who like bargaining and...
Shopping: The Feira da Ladra in Lisbon
I am a good man with fear of God in life .
History & Culture: Be good to others
If you like to go shopping or watching the old souk of Hammamet, take yourself a taxi. Busses arent reliable and a Taxi isnt much expensive. While...
General: Toursit location
The greatest place where you can relax with your family by a picnic is Yorba Regional Park. The place is so beautiful, and well-maintained with...
Sightseeing: Yorba Regional Park
If you like wandering throught the nature combined with climbing, you should definitely go to Zermatt. There is also an special railway,...
Outdoors Activities: Mountains and nature