Southern Vietnam Beaches Relax, Hanoi
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Southern Vietnam Beaches Relax
- Beaches travel tip
- City center
Upon arrival in Ho Chi Minh City. Your driver will meet you at the airport and escort you to Hotel. Your hotel is right on heart and is located close to the main sights of this fascinating city. The rest of the day is free at leisure to explore Ho Chi Minh City on your own. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh city.
Day 2: Cu Chi - City Tour
Morning trip to Cu Chi Tunnels. See what life was like for the guerrilla warriors who lived and fought underground during the American War when you crawl through 50m of the 200km tunnel complex below Cu Chi. Visit a rice paper workshop, see the rice paddy fields that stretch as the eye can see and enjoy the beautiful scenery in this part of the world.
The afternoon trip will show you the real Saigon through the eyes of a local. Visit the bustling Cho Lon Market and a hidden Chinese pagoda, the Notre Dame Cathedral, and the Central Post Office, City Hall.
Overnight in Saigon.
Day 3: Saigon - Mui Ne
Driver will pick you up for Mui Ne.
Mui Ne is located 24 km north-east of the town of Phan Thiet. It is a fishing village as well as a familiar tourism area in Binh Thuan province. It is found on Highway No. 706, and features sweeping sand dunes and beautiful rows of palm trees. The beach is shallow and sloped, the water is clean and blue and the sun rarely hides behind clouds.
There are desolate and primeval beaches that have never witnessed human exploitation as well as imposing landscapes. There is also Doi Cat (Sand Hill), which has long been a creative subject of artistic photographs and paintings.
Overnight in Mui Ne.
Day 4: Mui Ne
For today, we relax and enjoy Phan Thiet's sandy beach, perfect for swimming, sunbathing and relaxing. We can take optional sightseeing tours to fishing villages, Sand dunes. Overnight in Mui Ne.
Day 5: Mui Ne - Nha Trang
Drive to Nha Trang.
Nha Trang is one of Vietnam’s premier beach with its blue sea, its white sand beaches, its coconut tree along the coast, its mountain forests and hot water springs an area which has got the name of the country of perfume wood and sea salaganes. Photos stop on the way based on request.
Arrive Nha Trang. Overnight in Nha Trang.
Day 6: Nha Trang
Today, you will join in group for a day trip to island.
After breakfast we board a boat for a day trip around the coastal islands, stopping on the way at a local fishing village to observe the island life. Today we also have lots of time on the blue clear water enjoying swimming and snorkeling or lazing on a beach. A seafood lunch is some enjoyment of the trip. We arrive back in town late.
Overnight in NhaTrang.
Day 7: Nha Trang - Sai Gon
In the morning, visit the Long Son Pagoda and the impressive Ponagar Cham Towers, which are overlooking the colourful fishing port.
Take the Express train in the evening to Saigon, depart 14:45 and arrive Saigon around 22:50 PM. Pick up and transfer to Hotel. Overnight in Saigon.
Day 8: Sai Gon Departure
Drop off for the flight to continue your trip or go back home.
End of service.
- Accommodation based on twin or double room accommodation.
- Meals as stated in the program (B= Breakfast, L = -Lunch, D=Dinner)
- All transportation by private air-con vehicle as detailed in the itinerary.
- English Speaking Guide.
- Excursions as detailed.
- All taxes and service charges.
- Entrance fee to indicated sights
- Domestic flight mention in program
- International airfares
- Travel insurance (Personal expenses, personal medical insurance)
- Items of a personal nature
- Alcoholic beverages and soft drinks
- Mineral water beyond that supplied
- Single Supplement
- Optional excursions
- Additional transport required due to any emergency situation
- Personal expenses such as telephone and laundry bills
- Visa fees
- Departure taxes
- Tipping for guiding
How to get there:
Car, Train, Airplane
+84 4 983.186.148
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Come back from VietnamI have just come back home from Vietnam which is a small lovely country. I had travelled there for three weeks. I went to famous place in Vietnam as Halong, Nhatrang and ending of Hanoi. The seasides in Vietnam are so impressed. Halong is [...]D: 2.1mi01
- Ho Chi Minh – Cu Chi Tunnels – Mekong Delta - Hanoi...Ho Chi Minh – Cu Chi Tunnels – Mekong Delta - Hanoi – Halong Bay (06 Days 05 Nights) Day01: Saigon Arrival Dinner Arrival in Saigon, meet Welcome Vietnam Tour local guide at Tan [...]D: 696.8mi00
- Motobike Hue City Tour, Hue Moto Tour, Hue to Hoian Moto...WELCOME TO HUE MOTOBIKE RIDER TEAM VIETNAM TRIP FINDER Come and enjoy fully local professional Hue Motocycle Rider Service, with an vocational rider team, good local guide communicate by English, We serve Hue Moto Tour, [...]D: 6.2mi00
- How to book ast minute all inclusive Vietnam packages toursIf you are looking into some great information on a last minute Vietnam packages tours you may think of a holiday that is more flexible so you just book it a way as this kind of last minute holiday packages are on offer for limited time, of [...]D: n/a00
- Central Golf Coast Vacation in Vietnam 6 daysDay 1: Arrive in Danang (D) Upon arrival at Danang, you will be greeted by our guide who will begin by escorting you on a tour of the city, including the Cham Museum where you can find out more about this ancient but advanced civilization. [...]D: n/a00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Bring plenty of cash, clubbing is very expensive and so are restaurants and all shops. Make sure you get to see the Marc Chagall windows at the...
General: Visiting Zurich
This is Heaven from time immemorial. Welcome to Hangzhou China.
History & Culture: Living in Hangzhou China
Tarcoles, Costa Rica
Tarcoles means Crocodile in the native language of 1500 Costa Rica. The only reason to ever go to this town is to see the Crocodile Man Tour. The...
Outdoors Activities: Crocodile Man Tour
Better visit the locals for lunch then going to restaurants that serve not so traditional French food like pizza. Locals are very kind and you can...
Food: Traditional food
Palais des Beaux Arts is opened on Monday from 2 pm to 6 PM (a strange thing as many other museums are closed on Monday). Palais des Beaux-Arts is...
Sightseeing: Opening Hours to Palais des Beaux Arts
Reading, United Kingdom
Reading is a great place to do your shopping. There are two big malls very close to each other. One of them is The Oracle, which is a huge mall...
Shopping: Shopping Centres
If you are at Plitvice you should definitely take a look at the lakes of Plitvice. They are gorgeous and also famous through the german Winnetou...
Outdoors Activities: Famous Lakes, also known from the old Winnetou films
The city is too hot. most of the places have good air conditioning but walking 10 minutes outside in summer is a torture.
General: Too hot
Annapurna Base Camp Trekking Overview MAX ALTITUDE: N/A DURATION: 15 days GRADE: N/A Introduction Annapurna base camp trekking, also called the...
Sightseeing: Annapurna Base Camp Trek (Sanctuary) | Trekking in Nepal, Nepal Trekking, Travel Agency in Nepal, Ne
Visit the beautiful Saint Michael's church...it is the symbol of the city besides the statue of King Matthias sitting on his horse..one of the...
General: Cluj Napoca