Southern Vietnam Beaches Relax, Hanoi
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Southern Vietnam Beaches Relax
- Beaches travel tip
- City center
Upon arrival in Ho Chi Minh City. Your driver will meet you at the airport and escort you to Hotel. Your hotel is right on heart and is located close to the main sights of this fascinating city. The rest of the day is free at leisure to explore Ho Chi Minh City on your own. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh city.
Day 2: Cu Chi - City Tour
Morning trip to Cu Chi Tunnels. See what life was like for the guerrilla warriors who lived and fought underground during the American War when you crawl through 50m of the 200km tunnel complex below Cu Chi. Visit a rice paper workshop, see the rice paddy fields that stretch as the eye can see and enjoy the beautiful scenery in this part of the world.
The afternoon trip will show you the real Saigon through the eyes of a local. Visit the bustling Cho Lon Market and a hidden Chinese pagoda, the Notre Dame Cathedral, and the Central Post Office, City Hall.
Overnight in Saigon.
Day 3: Saigon - Mui Ne
Driver will pick you up for Mui Ne.
Mui Ne is located 24 km north-east of the town of Phan Thiet. It is a fishing village as well as a familiar tourism area in Binh Thuan province. It is found on Highway No. 706, and features sweeping sand dunes and beautiful rows of palm trees. The beach is shallow and sloped, the water is clean and blue and the sun rarely hides behind clouds.
There are desolate and primeval beaches that have never witnessed human exploitation as well as imposing landscapes. There is also Doi Cat (Sand Hill), which has long been a creative subject of artistic photographs and paintings.
Overnight in Mui Ne.
Day 4: Mui Ne
For today, we relax and enjoy Phan Thiet's sandy beach, perfect for swimming, sunbathing and relaxing. We can take optional sightseeing tours to fishing villages, Sand dunes. Overnight in Mui Ne.
Day 5: Mui Ne - Nha Trang
Drive to Nha Trang.
Nha Trang is one of Vietnam’s premier beach with its blue sea, its white sand beaches, its coconut tree along the coast, its mountain forests and hot water springs an area which has got the name of the country of perfume wood and sea salaganes. Photos stop on the way based on request.
Arrive Nha Trang. Overnight in Nha Trang.
Day 6: Nha Trang
Today, you will join in group for a day trip to island.
After breakfast we board a boat for a day trip around the coastal islands, stopping on the way at a local fishing village to observe the island life. Today we also have lots of time on the blue clear water enjoying swimming and snorkeling or lazing on a beach. A seafood lunch is some enjoyment of the trip. We arrive back in town late.
Overnight in NhaTrang.
Day 7: Nha Trang - Sai Gon
In the morning, visit the Long Son Pagoda and the impressive Ponagar Cham Towers, which are overlooking the colourful fishing port.
Take the Express train in the evening to Saigon, depart 14:45 and arrive Saigon around 22:50 PM. Pick up and transfer to Hotel. Overnight in Saigon.
Day 8: Sai Gon Departure
Drop off for the flight to continue your trip or go back home.
End of service.
- Accommodation based on twin or double room accommodation.
- Meals as stated in the program (B= Breakfast, L = -Lunch, D=Dinner)
- All transportation by private air-con vehicle as detailed in the itinerary.
- English Speaking Guide.
- Excursions as detailed.
- All taxes and service charges.
- Entrance fee to indicated sights
- Domestic flight mention in program
- International airfares
- Travel insurance (Personal expenses, personal medical insurance)
- Items of a personal nature
- Alcoholic beverages and soft drinks
- Mineral water beyond that supplied
- Single Supplement
- Optional excursions
- Additional transport required due to any emergency situation
- Personal expenses such as telephone and laundry bills
- Visa fees
- Departure taxes
- Tipping for guiding
How to get there:
Car, Train, Airplane
+84 4 983.186.148
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- 18 Days Explore Vietnam and Famous BeachesTour description: This trip will give you a chance to relax and admire Vietnamese beautiful nature with visits to Hanoi, Halong Bay, Hoi An, Hue, Nha Trang, Ho Chi Minh City, Mekong Delta, Cat Ba Island, Hai Phong, Phan Thiet, Quy Nhon, Mui [...]D: n/a00
- Experience a magical mix of beaches, post colonial,Unesco...16 Days trip to Vietnam by Luxury Travel Vietnam Outlined tour program: Day 1: Arrival Hanoi (D) Day 2: Hanoi (B/L) Day 3: Half Day City Hanoi with visit artist and dine in style, (B/D) Day 4: Hanoi - Halong Bay Natural World Heritage [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Vietnam Travel Companies-Custom Vietnam Travel CompanyFirst of all, Custom Vietnam Travel would like to express our deep gratitude to you for visiting our web site and our online services!We are a Professional Tour Operator and tourist services provider in Indochina [...]D: 1.4mi00
- Best Market from Can Cau to Bac Ha 4 days/ 3nightsDay 1 : Hanoi -Laocai ( night train ) Pick up at your hotel and taxi take you to Hanoi Railway Station for the night train at at 9:30 PM to get to Laocai Station. Sleep on the train. Day 2 : Arrival Laocai - Bacha - Cancau market [...]D: n/a00
- Halong bay - Cat Ba - Monkey Island Resort 4 DaysDay 1: Hanoi – Ha long (Lunch, dinner) 08h00 AM: Depart for Halong in 3 hours and a half (you will have a short break of 30 minutes in Hai Duong province). 11h30 AM: Arrive Ha long bay, get on the Junk, your lunch will be in the [...]D: n/a00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The inner city consits mostly out of medieval buildings, so it´s worth a visit!
General: Medieval buildings in the inner city
If you want to enjoy the most Ravensburg hast got to offer, come there in july, when the 'Rutenfest' is being celebrated.
General: Rutenfest in July
While visiting Calais you must see the amazing white cliffs of Dover, visible even from Calais when the wheather is clear. The cliffs started to...
General: The white cliffs of Dover
You should really visit the valley with the grounds existing in several colours, done by nature.
Outdoors Activities: The valley
There is a new hotel in Tiruchirappali called " Grand Gardenia " Ph: 91 9585644000 email; firstname.lastname@example.org I've had good...
General: New hotel in Tiruchirappalli
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Vietnamese Private Tours; May 2015: Visit Cambodia with this very interesting tour suit for families, Youngers and individuals, the 12 Days...
Family & Fun: Visit world largest religious structure, the Angkor wat
Las Pinas, Philippines
MARBLES resto bar, billiards and ktv located along Alabang Zapote road has been one of Las Pinas' pioneer gimmick spots with its 11 pool tables,...
Night Life & Entertainment: Bar, Billiards,KTV and Live Bands
Charlotte, North Carolina
Exquisite Chinese dishes, unique food arrangements and mouthwatering tastes are all gathered in the Baoding South Park restaurant in the Sharon...
Food: Baoding South Park
This is a fantastic site, and very few people know it because the more famous National Parks like Zion National Park, and Bryce Canyon are...
Outdoors Activities: Coral Red and Pink Sand Dunes
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Everyone's favorite in Oklahoma City and no wonder, the Big Truck Tacos serves the most delllicious Mexican food you will eat anywhere in town....
Food: Big Truck Tacos