Best Market from Can Cau to Bac Ha 4 days/ 3nights, Hanoi, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Best Market from Can Cau to Bac Ha 4 days/ 3nights
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
Pick up at your hotel and taxi take you to Hanoi Railway Station for the night train at at 9:30 PM to get to Laocai Station. Sleep on the train.
Day 2 : Arrival Laocai - Bacha - Cancau market (Saturday):
CanCau - BacHa: Picked up at Laocai Train Station to transfer to CanCau market. It takes more than 2 hours to get to CanCau - a small market situated in a valley surrounded by mountains and only 7 km from China. The market deeply shows the typical cultural features of the minorities in remote mountainous areas in Vietnam. Further more, you can enjoy seeing boys and girls in colourful costumes - different colours of the mountains. They attend the market in the hope of finding 'the other halves of their lifves' and this is also the time for them to chat, to exchange everything among different ethnic peoples through cups of wine sold in the market. Say goodbye to the market and transfer to BacHa. On the way, spend time visiting a village of the Flower H'mong and then check in hotel in BacHa. Free to explore the town. Lunch in CanCau or in BacHa and dinner in BacHa.
Day 3 (Sunday) : Visit Bacha market - Sapa
A walk to BacHa market. Visit one village and an old building called The H'mong king's house. Breakfast and the beginning of the day on which you visit a big market filled with many different hill-tribe peoples. This is the most colourful market in North Vietnam. At the market, you have chance to enjoy BacHa people's simple but unique kinds of food with special wines made from rice, cassavas, corn and different sorts of fruits such as plumps, apples, peaches... talking to the minorities through the guide's interpretation. Leave the market for the H'mong King's house (King Hoang A Tuong) built by the French colonists and the Chinese in 1920. Return the town for lunch. In the afternoon, spend time visiting another village (BanPho village) Say good bye to BacHa and get back to Sapa. On the way back, drop in to see the Vietnamese and Chinese Harbour Mouth in LaoCai. Reach Sapa late in the afternoon. Check in hotel in Sapa.
Day 4 : Visit Sapa ( 4 hours trekking, 12 km, 2 villages: ) - Night train to Hanoi
Breakfast, check out hotel at 10:00 AM. Get downhill by jeep to the valley then walk for 3 villages of the Black H'mong and the Dzay people. Lunch at a Dzay family. Get up to the road for a jeep back to Sapa. Then take bus to LaoCai Station for the night train to Hanoi. Dinner on the train.
Arrive in Hanoi round 4:30 AM. The end of tour
+ Transportation in private air-conditioned vehicle with driver in delta and local transport in mountain
+ Accommodation: twin sharing room at mentioned hotels, guesthouses or similar one and home stay during the trek or tent
+ English or French speaking guide and local guide for trekking
+ Meals as mentioned:B = breakfast, L = lunch, D = dinner
+ Train ticket ( soft sleeper cabin for 4 passengers)
+ Entrance fee to indicated sights
+ Permit and porter for trekking
+ Sleeping bag and mattresses
+ Waterproof bluebag for luggage
+ Tents if needed
+ Mosquito net
+ Boat trip
+ Water, Fruit and Snack (3L/ pax/ day)
+ Other meals
+ airport tax
+ single room supplement
+ personal expenses
+ travel insurance
+ flight in/ out of Vietnam
+ any optional additional tours or activities during free time
+ surcharge for peak season
+ local holiday days and gala dinner (X’mas, New Year & Tet “Lunar New Year”)
Please contact us to customize this itinerary and price to meet your needs and budget.
How to get there:
Highlight: Sa Pa - Can Cau - Bac Ha - Coc Ly - Boat Trip - Market.
+84 4 983. 186. 148
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Tips to cure seasickness for travelers- Before sailing, do not eat greasy food or acid as orange juice, grapefruit juice ... because these foods are hard to digest. But it should not to let yourself starve. Both A full and an empty stomach will make you uncomfortable. - Drink [...]D: 1.1mi00
- A Taste of Vietnam with greentrailtourism.comDetail Itinerary This trip is designed for the traveler with limited time and an unlimited appetite for a culinary adventure. It features a 12-day itinerary of Vietnam 's most popular spots, with many special opportunities to discover [...]D: n/a00
- The Partition of VietnamThe Partition of Vietnam The Partition of Vietnam was the establishment of the 17th parallel as the Vietnamese Demilitarized Zone in 1954, splitting Vietnam into halves after the First Indochina War. The Geneva Conference was held [...]D: n/a00
- Vietnam visa approval voucher | Vietnameseprivatetours.comWhy should i apply for a Vietnamese Visa approval voucher? Hassle-free ? Online Application and process, no passport send-off, or embassy referral Convenience ? Applicable Only for Air traveling to Vietnam Fastest Approval ? Maximum 48 [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Informations on overland border crossing to Vietnam There...Informations on overland border crossing to Vietnam There are two types of overland border crossing to Vietnam with neighboring China, Cambodia and or Laos, The borders divided from international and local borders. The international Border [...]D: 1.1mi00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Jumeirah Beach is home to an impressive beachfront where you can spend an entire day basking in the glorious sunshine and taking in the surrounding...
General: Jumeirah Beach is home
Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegowina
Recently opened Hotel Union offers something for everyone. This sophisticated hotel is located in the heart of Sarajevo, close to the business...
General: Hotel UNION
Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
Arco de Teles is a small neighbourhood which showcases what Rio used to look like a long long time ago. An archway is the entrance to a series of...
Sightseeing: Arco do Teles
Prague, Czech Republic
I do love Prague for many reasons and let me admit, the Church of St. Nicholas is one of them. The church is a breathtaking example of the baroque...
History & Culture: Church of St. Nicholas in Prague
Driving through that city can be interesting, especially if you go there with a van or another big car. Also some of the subterranean parking lots...
General: Traffic situation
Manchester, United Kingdom
Never stops raining.
Vientiane, Lao People's Republic
Day 1. Arrive in Vientiane (D) You will be warmly welcomed on arrival in Vientiane and transferred to your centrally located hotel. Vientiane is a...
Sightseeing: Laos travel and tour packages
Las Cruces, New Mexico
Visit Mesilla! The Gadsden Purchase, which annexed Mesilla to the United States from Mexico and established the current international borders of...
General: Gadsden Purchase and Mesilla Plaza
Presque Isle, Maine
Maine is known as the best place for getting lobsters. Buying hard shell lobsters, in contrast to soft shell, gives you more meat for your dollar.
In Stockton the perfect place for excellent pizzas is Michael's Pizza on Alpine Avenue. They prepare the food on the spot, and they use fresh,...
Food: Michael's Pizza