Best Market from Can Cau to Bac Ha 4 days/ 3nights, Hanoi, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Best Market from Can Cau to Bac Ha 4 days/ 3nights
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
Pick up at your hotel and taxi take you to Hanoi Railway Station for the night train at at 9:30 PM to get to Laocai Station. Sleep on the train.
Day 2 : Arrival Laocai - Bacha - Cancau market (Saturday):
CanCau - BacHa: Picked up at Laocai Train Station to transfer to CanCau market. It takes more than 2 hours to get to CanCau - a small market situated in a valley surrounded by mountains and only 7 km from China. The market deeply shows the typical cultural features of the minorities in remote mountainous areas in Vietnam. Further more, you can enjoy seeing boys and girls in colourful costumes - different colours of the mountains. They attend the market in the hope of finding 'the other halves of their lifves' and this is also the time for them to chat, to exchange everything among different ethnic peoples through cups of wine sold in the market. Say goodbye to the market and transfer to BacHa. On the way, spend time visiting a village of the Flower H'mong and then check in hotel in BacHa. Free to explore the town. Lunch in CanCau or in BacHa and dinner in BacHa.
Day 3 (Sunday) : Visit Bacha market - Sapa
A walk to BacHa market. Visit one village and an old building called The H'mong king's house. Breakfast and the beginning of the day on which you visit a big market filled with many different hill-tribe peoples. This is the most colourful market in North Vietnam. At the market, you have chance to enjoy BacHa people's simple but unique kinds of food with special wines made from rice, cassavas, corn and different sorts of fruits such as plumps, apples, peaches... talking to the minorities through the guide's interpretation. Leave the market for the H'mong King's house (King Hoang A Tuong) built by the French colonists and the Chinese in 1920. Return the town for lunch. In the afternoon, spend time visiting another village (BanPho village) Say good bye to BacHa and get back to Sapa. On the way back, drop in to see the Vietnamese and Chinese Harbour Mouth in LaoCai. Reach Sapa late in the afternoon. Check in hotel in Sapa.
Day 4 : Visit Sapa ( 4 hours trekking, 12 km, 2 villages: ) - Night train to Hanoi
Breakfast, check out hotel at 10:00 AM. Get downhill by jeep to the valley then walk for 3 villages of the Black H'mong and the Dzay people. Lunch at a Dzay family. Get up to the road for a jeep back to Sapa. Then take bus to LaoCai Station for the night train to Hanoi. Dinner on the train.
Arrive in Hanoi round 4:30 AM. The end of tour
+ Transportation in private air-conditioned vehicle with driver in delta and local transport in mountain
+ Accommodation: twin sharing room at mentioned hotels, guesthouses or similar one and home stay during the trek or tent
+ English or French speaking guide and local guide for trekking
+ Meals as mentioned:B = breakfast, L = lunch, D = dinner
+ Train ticket ( soft sleeper cabin for 4 passengers)
+ Entrance fee to indicated sights
+ Permit and porter for trekking
+ Sleeping bag and mattresses
+ Waterproof bluebag for luggage
+ Tents if needed
+ Mosquito net
+ Boat trip
+ Water, Fruit and Snack (3L/ pax/ day)
+ Other meals
+ airport tax
+ single room supplement
+ personal expenses
+ travel insurance
+ flight in/ out of Vietnam
+ any optional additional tours or activities during free time
+ surcharge for peak season
+ local holiday days and gala dinner (X’mas, New Year & Tet “Lunar New Year”)
Please contact us to customize this itinerary and price to meet your needs and budget.
How to get there:
Highlight: Sa Pa - Can Cau - Bac Ha - Coc Ly - Boat Trip - Market.
+84 4 983. 186. 148
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Hanoi AcoomodationHanoi Sunshine Suites hotel This brand-new modern 3,5 hotel is located right in the heart of Old Quarter Hanoi, nearby everything you might need for your stay such as restaurants, local markets, souvenir shops, banks, tour agents... It [...]D: 0.2mi10
- Vietnam visa approval voucher | Vietnameseprivatetours.comWhy should i apply for a Vietnamese Visa approval voucher? Hassle-free ? Online Application and process, no passport send-off, or embassy referral Convenience ? Applicable Only for Air traveling to Vietnam Fastest Approval ? Maximum 48 [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Expected to welcome the six million international...Expected to welcome the six million international visitors in Quang Ninh VNAT said, with current growth, Vietnam's tourism sector is expected to welcome the six million international guests by the end of this December. According to VNAT, [...]D: 2.3mi10
- Hanoi Old Quarter & Three star hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter.Sunshine Suites Hotel Hanoi is located at 52 Ma May Street, in the heart of Hanoi Capital. Strategically located at one of the busiest street of the Hanoi Old Quarter, just 2 minute walking to the famous Hoan Kiem Lake and many famous [...]D: 0.3mi00
- The Northern of Vietnam(1945–1976)The Democratic Republic of Vietnam (DRV) (Vietnamese: Việt Nam Dân chủ Cộng hòa), was a communist state that ruled the northern half of Vietnam from 1954 until 1976 following the Geneva Conference and laid claim to all of Vietnam [...]D: n/a00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Take a look at the new roman museum, located at the edge of Rheinbrohl. It shows history also for children, who are able to touch certain things or...
Sightseeing: Roman museum
If you go to Ruffenhofen, you should have your own car, because public transport is very weak there.
Public Transportation: Use your car
Hello to all, the Association organizes travel in Natura & Avventura desertakakus,Travel is the best way to discover desert. We are a small...
General: Natura & Avventura
Plaza del Cibeles (Cybeles Square) is the most beautiful part of Madrid. It is surrounded by huge and impressive buildings. In the center of the...
Sightseeing: Plaza del Cibeles
If you are at Nimes, the ancient Nemausus, you should make a walk along the roman waterpipe. There is also the famous Pont du Gard, nearly...
History & Culture: Pont du Gard, roman waterpip
If you want to have a little beach break, just stop there and camp in the woods near the beach! Go there by train or car.
Outdoors Activities: Beach Break
If you are at Plitvice you should definitely take a look at the lakes of Plitvice. They are gorgeous and also famous through the german Winnetou...
Outdoors Activities: Famous Lakes, also known from the old Winnetou films
Camping with your family
Outdoors Activities: Camping Places
Laguna Beach, California
Go to some of the restaurants by the beach. They are all really nice (I think many managed by gay people - maybe that's why :) ). Grab a coffee...
General: Restaurants by the beach - Dietrich's
New Orleans, Louisiana
Lafitte's Blacksmith claims to be one of the oldest bars in the United States, and even if that's not accurate, this pub is pretty old anyway - it...
Night Life & Entertainment: Lafitte's Blacksmith Shop Bar