Best Market from Can Cau to Bac Ha 4 days/ 3nights, Hanoi, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Best Market from Can Cau to Bac Ha 4 days/ 3nights
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
Pick up at your hotel and taxi take you to Hanoi Railway Station for the night train at at 9:30 PM to get to Laocai Station. Sleep on the train.
Day 2 : Arrival Laocai - Bacha - Cancau market (Saturday):
CanCau - BacHa: Picked up at Laocai Train Station to transfer to CanCau market. It takes more than 2 hours to get to CanCau - a small market situated in a valley surrounded by mountains and only 7 km from China. The market deeply shows the typical cultural features of the minorities in remote mountainous areas in Vietnam. Further more, you can enjoy seeing boys and girls in colourful costumes - different colours of the mountains. They attend the market in the hope of finding 'the other halves of their lifves' and this is also the time for them to chat, to exchange everything among different ethnic peoples through cups of wine sold in the market. Say goodbye to the market and transfer to BacHa. On the way, spend time visiting a village of the Flower H'mong and then check in hotel in BacHa. Free to explore the town. Lunch in CanCau or in BacHa and dinner in BacHa.
Day 3 (Sunday) : Visit Bacha market - Sapa
A walk to BacHa market. Visit one village and an old building called The H'mong king's house. Breakfast and the beginning of the day on which you visit a big market filled with many different hill-tribe peoples. This is the most colourful market in North Vietnam. At the market, you have chance to enjoy BacHa people's simple but unique kinds of food with special wines made from rice, cassavas, corn and different sorts of fruits such as plumps, apples, peaches... talking to the minorities through the guide's interpretation. Leave the market for the H'mong King's house (King Hoang A Tuong) built by the French colonists and the Chinese in 1920. Return the town for lunch. In the afternoon, spend time visiting another village (BanPho village) Say good bye to BacHa and get back to Sapa. On the way back, drop in to see the Vietnamese and Chinese Harbour Mouth in LaoCai. Reach Sapa late in the afternoon. Check in hotel in Sapa.
Day 4 : Visit Sapa ( 4 hours trekking, 12 km, 2 villages: ) - Night train to Hanoi
Breakfast, check out hotel at 10:00 AM. Get downhill by jeep to the valley then walk for 3 villages of the Black H'mong and the Dzay people. Lunch at a Dzay family. Get up to the road for a jeep back to Sapa. Then take bus to LaoCai Station for the night train to Hanoi. Dinner on the train.
Arrive in Hanoi round 4:30 AM. The end of tour
+ Transportation in private air-conditioned vehicle with driver in delta and local transport in mountain
+ Accommodation: twin sharing room at mentioned hotels, guesthouses or similar one and home stay during the trek or tent
+ English or French speaking guide and local guide for trekking
+ Meals as mentioned:B = breakfast, L = lunch, D = dinner
+ Train ticket ( soft sleeper cabin for 4 passengers)
+ Entrance fee to indicated sights
+ Permit and porter for trekking
+ Sleeping bag and mattresses
+ Waterproof bluebag for luggage
+ Tents if needed
+ Mosquito net
+ Boat trip
+ Water, Fruit and Snack (3L/ pax/ day)
+ Other meals
+ airport tax
+ single room supplement
+ personal expenses
+ travel insurance
+ flight in/ out of Vietnam
+ any optional additional tours or activities during free time
+ surcharge for peak season
+ local holiday days and gala dinner (X’mas, New Year & Tet “Lunar New Year”)
Please contact us to customize this itinerary and price to meet your needs and budget.
How to get there:
Highlight: Sa Pa - Can Cau - Bac Ha - Coc Ly - Boat Trip - Market.
+84 4 983. 186. 148
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Travel to Laos from Hanoi, VietnamLaos is blessed with amazing natural beauties with abundant peak of soaring mountains everywhere in the country, picturesque rice paddies, saffron robed monks, golden pagodas and glazed temples and many more. Laos, is one of the outstanding [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Mekong Biking 3 Days Saigon - Ben Tre - Vinh Long - Can ThoDay1: Saigon to Vinh Long. (Lunch, dinner) We travel two hours from Saigon to My Tho where we board our boat. Late morning finds us drifting down bustling arteries of the Mekong from where we veer off to travel down the tranquil canals. Our [...]D: n/a00
- Holidaying in Vietnam through AsiaHotelBizWe at Asia hotel Biz offer you a wide selection of attractive tour packages, resorts and boutique hotels at Vietnam. With a huge range of discounted hotels and motels, accommodation and resorts, you can choose the best one for you according [...]D: 0.8mi01
- Planning a luxury vacaton in Vietnam for christmasThere is much more on Vietnam packages tours than visiting all the must see places and attractions which you can easily find through any travel itinerary because nowadays online tour providers are focusing more on what every holiday makers [...]D: n/a00
- Assortment of Vietnam Vacation from HanoiIf you are an experienced traveler but Vietnam is your first Asian experience then you need to follow this article to get to know enough information in order to arrange your Vietnam vacation packages. There are huge options to choose from [...]D: n/a00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Kirkland House cheap accommodation in Brisbane is most lovely, engaging and low cost accommodation for business men’s and other people need...
Food: Accommodation brisbane
An easy way to go to Brussels is from Charleloi's Airport (from 2008 a new and bigger terminal is active, the old one is only reserved now for...
General: From Charleroi to Brussels
Guiyuang Si is the temple of the Original Tranquility, a very important Buddhist temple in China, located on the Cuiwei street. It was built in...
History & Culture: Guiyuan Si Monastery
Tivoli Garden is the oldest of the amusement parks in the world, they say that Walt Disney got his idea of Disneyland from here. It is situated in...
General: Tivoli Gardens
Kodaikanal is a popular hill station in the southern state of Tamil Nadu. This hill station is famous for its scenic beauty and Kodai Lake....
Night Life & Entertainment: Kodaikanal tour packages
If you plan to go to Capri, take a look at the schedule of the ferries. Normally they go there at a certain time, but not every five minutes.
General: Check the schedule of the ferries
The Basilica of Santa Maria della Misericordia, was built in 1447 from an ancient votive chapel, within a single day. This should give saefty...
General: The Basilica of Santa Maria della Misericordia
It's Italian name is Battisero Paleocristiano and it is a early Christian Baptistery from the 4th century. Archaeologists say that most probably...
History & Culture: Milan Baptistery
If you are the the modern city of Tarsus, you definitely should visit the ancient city. The oldest parts can be traced back till 4th millenium B.C.
History & Culture: Ancient Tarsus
Las Vegas, Nevada
Yeah right... not much history in Las Vegas. But then if you are looking at Vegas history, the only place really is old town Las Vegas. It's not...
History & Culture: History in Vegas?