Expected to welcome the six million international visitors in Quang Ninh, Hanoi, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Expected to welcome the six million international visitors in Quang Ninh
- General travel tip
- City center
VNAT said, with current growth, Vietnam's tourism sector is expected to welcome the six million international guests by the end of this December.
According to VNAT, the period of water withdrawal in 2011, Vietnam's tourism will reach not only the number of tourists in the country where the quality of the service industry began to thrive with positive feedback. Ministry of Culture, Sport and Tourism is gearing up urgently complete new scenario for the year 2012 National Tour.
Before that, according to international visitors on 11 months of 2011 year, Vietnam's tourism was seen as 'rolling target' soon with 5,420,624 international passengers (including the year in which the target is 5.3 to 5.5 million visitors), up 17.8% over the same period in 2010. In particular, visitors from most countries and territories are increasing, China continues to be the national leader in number of tourists to Vietnam with over1.2 million, up 49% by the end of Nov 2011 (compared with only about 900,000in 2010 respectively).
If nothing changes, a celebration to the six million international visitors will be held in Ha Long city, Quang Ninh province.
837 Giai Phong, Hanoi, Vietnam
How to get there:
Email or phone
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Vietnam Travel GuideVietnam travel guide http://www.nhomphuot.com/tag/phuot [...]D: 507.9mi00
- Halong Bay ToursHalong Bay Vietnam is recognized as the famous World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1994 and the New 7 Wonders of Nature voted by the tourists over the world in 2012. Founded in 2006, Amazing Halong Bay becomes one of the best halong bay [...]D: n/a00
- Assortment of Vietnam Vacation from HanoiIf you are an experienced traveler but Vietnam is your first Asian experience then you need to follow this article to get to know enough information in order to arrange your Vietnam vacation packages. There are huge options to choose from [...]D: n/a00
- Travel to Laos from Hanoi, VietnamLaos is blessed with amazing natural beauties with abundant peak of soaring mountains everywhere in the country, picturesque rice paddies, saffron robed monks, golden pagodas and glazed temples and many more. Laos, is one of the outstanding [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Adventures in CambodiaCambodia tour packages could be divided into few different category of vacation suit for different traveling style, an adventure geek will find Cambodia and or Laos together a great combination for a thrilling holiday, history buffs, will [...]D: n/a00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil
Please do not miss the Monumental Ilumination of the Itaipu. Only occurs in fridays and saturdays, but it worth it.
General: Don´t Miss
If you like gambling, you can try the Casino called Hohensyburg at Dortmund. It´s one of germany biggest casino´s, offering all types of play you...
General: Casino Hohensyburg
The Alhambra is definitely a must see. It is the most beautiful of all Granada's great buildings and other Arabic memories. The Alhambra is...
History & Culture: The Alhambra
If you don't want to pay for parking to the aqua park you can park just near it in some streets without any restriction.
General: Parking tip
Make a bike trip through the Aaron Island. On the main island you can rent bikes for that.
Outdoors Activities: Biking on the Aaron Island
Siem Reap, Cambodia
The most significant factor which fulfills your requirements is a good planning as well as a fair travel preparation, no matter what will be the...
Sightseeing: Angkor Wat and Siem Reap luxury tour
Every city has a couple of those fancy neighborhoods where the rich and famous reside, and Singapore is not exception to the rule. Katong district...
Fishing paradise which is located in Bottle Tree Park is the ideal place for anglers to try out big game fishing here in Singapore. This pond...
Outdoors Activities: Big Game Fishing
Somalia is full of poverty and dangerous i recommend to choose another destination
General: Dont go
Telling the story of this amazing state, the Texas State History Museum is a historical gem for the visitor. Detailed exhibits and varied...
History & Culture: Texas State History Museum