Expected to welcome the six million international visitors in Quang Ninh, Hanoi, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Expected to welcome the six million international visitors in Quang Ninh
- General travel tip
- City center
VNAT said, with current growth, Vietnam's tourism sector is expected to welcome the six million international guests by the end of this December.
According to VNAT, the period of water withdrawal in 2011, Vietnam's tourism will reach not only the number of tourists in the country where the quality of the service industry began to thrive with positive feedback. Ministry of Culture, Sport and Tourism is gearing up urgently complete new scenario for the year 2012 National Tour.
Before that, according to international visitors on 11 months of 2011 year, Vietnam's tourism was seen as 'rolling target' soon with 5,420,624 international passengers (including the year in which the target is 5.3 to 5.5 million visitors), up 17.8% over the same period in 2010. In particular, visitors from most countries and territories are increasing, China continues to be the national leader in number of tourists to Vietnam with over1.2 million, up 49% by the end of Nov 2011 (compared with only about 900,000in 2010 respectively).
If nothing changes, a celebration to the six million international visitors will be held in Ha Long city, Quang Ninh province.
837 Giai Phong, Hanoi, Vietnam
How to get there:
Email or phone
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- All inclusive holiday to VietnamThere is no doubt that a luxury holiday to Vietnam has been promoted very well, there are several good tour operators that offering unbeatable packages and all inclusive tours and vacation packages to anyone with any kind of traveling style [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Halong Bay ToursHalong Bay Vietnam is recognized as the famous World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1994 and the New 7 Wonders of Nature voted by the tourists over the world in 2012. Founded in 2006, Amazing Halong Bay becomes one of the best halong bay [...]D: n/a00
- Choosing the best Halong bay toursTo fully discover the beautiful and natural attractions of Vietnam, a cruise on the scenic Halong Bay is truly an unforgettable experience. Almost all of the Vietnam packages tours are including a day or two to explore the Halong Bay, this [...]D: n/a00
- The Partition of VietnamThe Partition of Vietnam The Partition of Vietnam was the establishment of the 17th parallel as the Vietnamese Demilitarized Zone in 1954, splitting Vietnam into halves after the First Indochina War. The Geneva Conference was held [...]D: n/a00
- Festivals in Vietnam in FebruaryLunar New Year, TET Holiday There is no more colorful time to be in Vietnam than during the days leading up to the Lunar New year ( known as 'Tet Nguyen Dan' or 'Tet'), the most important as well as the most widely and heartily celebrated [...]D: n/a00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Jumeirah Beach is home to an impressive beachfront where you can spend an entire day basking in the glorious sunshine and taking in the surrounding...
General: Jumeirah Beach is home
Berlin has got 15 S-Bahn lines, 9 U-Bahn lines, more than 140 bus lines, more than 20 tram lines and several ferry lines as well, so you can...
Public Transportation: Understand the system
Los Cabos, Mexico
Going on a the safari tour was both educational and fun. We could see some really interesting plants and some bugs (we weren't very lucky, we...
Outdoors Activities: 4x4 Desert Safari Adventure in Los Cabos
Kabini is one of the best wildlife zones in this part of the world in Karnataka in India. Wildlife enthusiasts and tourists come here and enjoy the...
Outdoors Activities: Kabini Wildlife Sanctuary Pleasures
Costa Rica, Mexico
Lost in Santa a local expression, perfectly describes what happens to many, me included, when they discover this incredibly valuable gem on the...
Family & Fun: The Lost in Santa a local Expression
VIVA VINO JAZZ CLUB. Cool Jazz, great wine and beer, not to mention top of the line tequilas, a visit to this CLUB is a must. Whether you choose to...
Night Life & Entertainment: Viva Vino Jazz Club
Hanoi, Papua New Guinea
Vietnam shares its borders with Laos, Cambodia and China. It presents wonderful opportunities to discover it’s natural and wonder tourist...
General: How to choose a Vietnam luxury tour?
This is a fantastic site, and very few people know it because the more famous National Parks like Zion National Park, and Bryce Canyon are...
Outdoors Activities: Coral Red and Pink Sand Dunes
Rochester, New York
Put dryer sheets in your luggage to keep it fresh and maouse free!!
General: Dryer sheets
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Dear my customers, Eating is always a social event. It helps people become closer and more understanding a culture. Therefore, our mission is to...
Food: Halal Restaurant in Ho chi minh city