Ho Chi Minh – Cu Chi Tunnels – Mekong Delta - Hanoi – Halong Bay, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Ho Chi Minh – Cu Chi Tunnels – Mekong Delta - Hanoi – Halong Bay
- General travel tip
- City center
(06 Days 05 Nights)
Day01: Saigon Arrival Dinner
Arrival in Saigon, meet Welcome Vietnam Tour local guide at Tan Son Nhat International Airport (Flight: 15h45) and transfer to hotel for check in. A short Sai Gon city tour (if time permit): Thien Hau Pagoda, China Town. Welcome dinner on cruise along Saigon River. Overnight at hotel in HCMC.
Day 02: Ho Chi Minh City - Mekong Delta (My Tho) – Ho Chi Minh Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
AM: Transfer to My Tho. Boat ride on Mekong river and visit an orchard island where almost all the tropical fruit of southern Vietnam can be found and tasted.
PM: Back to Ho Chi Minh City. The rest of the day is free. Overnight hotel in HCMC.
Day 03: Ho Chi Minh City Tour And Cu Chi Tunnel Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
AM: Transfer to Cu Chi. Visit the underground village, which used to be a bitter battle ground for a long period during the Vietnam war. The amazing network of over 200 km of underground tunnels will offer you impression of the former fierce war in South Vietnam.
PM: Ho Chi Minh Sight-seeing tour: Reunification Palace, War Crime Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral and Old Post Office, former US Embassy, Ben Thanh Market. Overnight hotel in HCMC.
Day 04: Ho Chi Minh City – Hanoi Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
Free at leisure till transfer to Tan Son Nhat airport for departure to Hanoi. On arrival at Noi Bai Ai, you are met and drive to the historic complex of Ba Dinh. Visit Ba Dinh Square, where The Late President Ho Chi Minh declared Vietnams Independence on 2 September 1945, Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum and continue to the One Pillar Pagoda, the must-see monument in Hanoi - It is an ancient Buddhist pagoda, built in the early 11th century in the reign of King Ly Thai Tong, all construction supported by only one pillar, resembling a Buddhist lotus. Tran Quoc Pagoda. Quan Thanh Temple.
PM: Transfer to Ha Long. Dinner and overnight at hotel in Halong.
Day 05: Visit Halong Bay - Ha Noi Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
8H00: Take a private boat trip to visit Ha Long bay (A Natural World Heritage) with: Thien Cung grotto, Dau Go Cave, Dinh Huong, Ga Choi Islet,... Which is crammed with stalactites and stalagmites. There are numerous rocks and islands, which are predominantly composed of hardened dolomite together with smaller amounts of calcium carbonate. Lunch on boat with seafood.
13H00: Transfer back to Ha Noi. Dinner at local restaurant. Enjoy Vietnam traditional water puppet show.
Overnight at hotel in Hanoi.
Day 06: Hanoi Departure Breakfast
Free at leisure, till drive to Noi Bai International Airport for departure. Home sweet home.
Ho Chi Minh – Cu Chi Tunnels – Mekong Delta - Hanoi – Halong Bay
On the web:
2. http://www.vietnamtravelways.com PR5
3. http://www.easytoindochina.com PR2
4. http://www.dulichchaovietnam.com PR3Reply
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Must see destinations in MyanmarIf you are considering a Myanmar tour packages with your family and children and don’t know the exotic destinations to explore a country that has opened its door to the international travelers just a few years ago. Myanmar previously [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Cycling Northeast Vietnam 7 daysCycling north east Vietnam is arranged in the north eastern Vietnam taking to such travel destinations as Ba Be National park, Bac Kan province, Na Hang, Tuyen Quang province, Bac Me, Cao Bang, Quan Ba, Yen Minh, Meo Vac, Dong Van, Ha Giang [...]D: 3.8mi00
- Planning a luxury vacaton in Vietnam for christmasThere is much more on Vietnam packages tours than visiting all the must see places and attractions which you can easily find through any travel itinerary because nowadays online tour providers are focusing more on what every holiday makers [...]D: n/a00
- Choosing the best Halong bay toursTo fully discover the beautiful and natural attractions of Vietnam, a cruise on the scenic Halong Bay is truly an unforgettable experience. Almost all of the Vietnam packages tours are including a day or two to explore the Halong Bay, this [...]D: n/a00
- Luxury Honeymoon holiday to VietnamMarriage is the start of new life of two different people. Everyone wants to mark this special event happen with unforgettable memories. Why don’t you celebrate such important days in Vietnam? A Holiday to Vietnam will be a truly unique [...]D: n/a00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
When you are want to Köln, you can go to a great festival in february. This festival is one of the biggest in europa.
General: The great festival of Köln
While visiting Calais you must see the amazing white cliffs of Dover, visible even from Calais when the wheather is clear. The cliffs started to...
General: The white cliffs of Dover
It is a world of its own! The west of India has its unique culture, history, people and places of interest that should be explored! There are so...
Family & Fun: Tourist Places in Gujarat
Hanoi, Papua New Guinea
Vietnam shares its borders with Laos, Cambodia and China. It presents wonderful opportunities to discover it’s natural and wonder tourist...
General: How to choose a Vietnam luxury tour?
Dagupan City, Philippines
Tada Optical has a huge selection of signature frames and sunglasses! Competitive optical shop in a province!!!
Sports & Wellness : Optical service
If you arrive in Zalau you should visit Sfanta Vineri Cathedral wich is the 3rd largest cathedral in the Estern Europe.
General: Sfanta Vineri Cathedral
The Detroit zoo is a family attraction though I also enjoyed visiting it with friends. However we were a bit unlucky, because the day we went...
Family & Fun: Tips for Detroit Zoo
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Featuring Polynesian food and designed in a tropical style, this was the most entertaining, and interesting restaurant I've ever been in. They...
Food: Mai-Kai Restaurant in Fort Lauderdale
Though not considered a restaurant, Bakesale Betty has still the best cookies in town. There is always quite a line in front of the bakery and...
Food: Bakesale Betty
Portland has tons of great cafes, but if you are a tea purist (or if you feel like having something other than your daily espresso), check out The...
Food: Tao of Tea in Portland