Ho Chi Minh – Cu Chi Tunnels – Mekong Delta - Hanoi – Halong Bay, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Ho Chi Minh – Cu Chi Tunnels – Mekong Delta - Hanoi – Halong Bay
- General travel tip
- City center
(06 Days 05 Nights)
Day01: Saigon Arrival Dinner
Arrival in Saigon, meet Welcome Vietnam Tour local guide at Tan Son Nhat International Airport (Flight: 15h45) and transfer to hotel for check in. A short Sai Gon city tour (if time permit): Thien Hau Pagoda, China Town. Welcome dinner on cruise along Saigon River. Overnight at hotel in HCMC.
Day 02: Ho Chi Minh City - Mekong Delta (My Tho) – Ho Chi Minh Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
AM: Transfer to My Tho. Boat ride on Mekong river and visit an orchard island where almost all the tropical fruit of southern Vietnam can be found and tasted.
PM: Back to Ho Chi Minh City. The rest of the day is free. Overnight hotel in HCMC.
Day 03: Ho Chi Minh City Tour And Cu Chi Tunnel Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
AM: Transfer to Cu Chi. Visit the underground village, which used to be a bitter battle ground for a long period during the Vietnam war. The amazing network of over 200 km of underground tunnels will offer you impression of the former fierce war in South Vietnam.
PM: Ho Chi Minh Sight-seeing tour: Reunification Palace, War Crime Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral and Old Post Office, former US Embassy, Ben Thanh Market. Overnight hotel in HCMC.
Day 04: Ho Chi Minh City – Hanoi Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
Free at leisure till transfer to Tan Son Nhat airport for departure to Hanoi. On arrival at Noi Bai Ai, you are met and drive to the historic complex of Ba Dinh. Visit Ba Dinh Square, where The Late President Ho Chi Minh declared Vietnams Independence on 2 September 1945, Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum and continue to the One Pillar Pagoda, the must-see monument in Hanoi - It is an ancient Buddhist pagoda, built in the early 11th century in the reign of King Ly Thai Tong, all construction supported by only one pillar, resembling a Buddhist lotus. Tran Quoc Pagoda. Quan Thanh Temple.
PM: Transfer to Ha Long. Dinner and overnight at hotel in Halong.
Day 05: Visit Halong Bay - Ha Noi Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
8H00: Take a private boat trip to visit Ha Long bay (A Natural World Heritage) with: Thien Cung grotto, Dau Go Cave, Dinh Huong, Ga Choi Islet,... Which is crammed with stalactites and stalagmites. There are numerous rocks and islands, which are predominantly composed of hardened dolomite together with smaller amounts of calcium carbonate. Lunch on boat with seafood.
13H00: Transfer back to Ha Noi. Dinner at local restaurant. Enjoy Vietnam traditional water puppet show.
Overnight at hotel in Hanoi.
Day 06: Hanoi Departure Breakfast
Free at leisure, till drive to Noi Bai International Airport for departure. Home sweet home.
Ho Chi Minh – Cu Chi Tunnels – Mekong Delta - Hanoi – Halong Bay
On the web:
2. http://www.vietnamtravelways.com PR5
3. http://www.easytoindochina.com PR2
4. http://www.dulichchaovietnam.com PR3Reply
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Vietnam Travel GuideVietnam travel guide http://www.nhomphuot.com/tag/phuot [...]D: 507.9mi00
- Amazing Mekong waterways in 10 DaysDAY 1: ARRIVAL SAIGON (D) You will be welcomed at HCMC Airport and then embark on a city tour of the former Saigon, including The Reunification Palace, Notre Dame Cathedral and the Old Post Office, the War Remnants Museum, Giac Lam Pagoda, [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Mekong Biking 3 Days Saigon - Ben Tre - Vinh Long - Can ThoDay1: Saigon to Vinh Long. (Lunch, dinner) We travel two hours from Saigon to My Tho where we board our boat. Late morning finds us drifting down bustling arteries of the Mekong from where we veer off to travel down the tranquil canals. Our [...]D: n/a00
- Coc Ly market used to be famous among visitors for over...Coc Ly market used to be famous among visitors for over 10 years for its festive atmosphere, colorful traditional costumes of different tribal peoples, variety of local products as well as perfect surrounding nature. Two years ago, [...]D: n/a00
- Booking luxury holiday to Vietnam for Lunar New Year 2016Luxury Holiday makers heading to Vietnam towards the start of February may find their stay at the luxury resorts coincides with the Traditional Lunar New Year called TET holiday in Vietnamese lunar calendar. The New Year event, which is [...]D: n/a00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
When you are in Füssen, then you can go to a big castle called 'Schloss Schwanstein'.
General: Schloss Schwanstein
If you are close, you should take a look at the impressing Castel at Carcassone. It also offers a great view over the city.
History & Culture: Catharian castle
A general guideline when shopping in Batam – YOU BARGAIN, even at shopping malls, you BARGAIN! That’s a tip! Other than that, Batam is...
Shopping: Shopping Tips in Batam
Seoul, South Korea
'Playing with your food' seems to hold up a totally new meaning when you watch the show that is held every night in the Nanta Theater in...
Family & Fun: Nanta Theater
If you are at the Lake Saint Ana, it has a great Bell Vedere point, from it you can se the entire lake
General: Lake Saint Ana
Is small homey restaurant that serves dishes that remind you of old times or your grandma's Sunday meals. The Moonshine Restaurant is a heaven...
Food: Moonshine Restaurant in Austin
Established during the 1700s by a Quaker carpenter named William Fell, Fell's Point has grown into a major tourist attraction, drawing people...
Sightseeing: Fell's Point
I’ve been to many tours, visited many places, went even diving once but meeting and playing with the dolphins in the Seaquarium was the best...
Family & Fun: Dolphin Harbor in the Miami Seaquarium
Hanoi Bac Mai, Vietnam
Top places to visit on your Myanmar Tour Packages # 1: Experience an exciting and really different cruising through the Ayeyarwady River in...
Sightseeing: Top destinations to see in Myanmar
Hoedspruit, South Africa
Limpopo, African country must be one amongst the foremost stunning, however under-rated provinces within the country. Hoedspruit, a novel African...
History & Culture: The Hoedspruit Wildlife and Nature Lover's Guide