Ho Chi Minh – Cu Chi Tunnels – Mekong Delta - Hanoi – Halong Bay, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Ho Chi Minh – Cu Chi Tunnels – Mekong Delta - Hanoi – Halong Bay
- General travel tip
- City center
(06 Days 05 Nights)
Day01: Saigon Arrival Dinner
Arrival in Saigon, meet Welcome Vietnam Tour local guide at Tan Son Nhat International Airport (Flight: 15h45) and transfer to hotel for check in. A short Sai Gon city tour (if time permit): Thien Hau Pagoda, China Town. Welcome dinner on cruise along Saigon River. Overnight at hotel in HCMC.
Day 02: Ho Chi Minh City - Mekong Delta (My Tho) – Ho Chi Minh Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
AM: Transfer to My Tho. Boat ride on Mekong river and visit an orchard island where almost all the tropical fruit of southern Vietnam can be found and tasted.
PM: Back to Ho Chi Minh City. The rest of the day is free. Overnight hotel in HCMC.
Day 03: Ho Chi Minh City Tour And Cu Chi Tunnel Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
AM: Transfer to Cu Chi. Visit the underground village, which used to be a bitter battle ground for a long period during the Vietnam war. The amazing network of over 200 km of underground tunnels will offer you impression of the former fierce war in South Vietnam.
PM: Ho Chi Minh Sight-seeing tour: Reunification Palace, War Crime Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral and Old Post Office, former US Embassy, Ben Thanh Market. Overnight hotel in HCMC.
Day 04: Ho Chi Minh City – Hanoi Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
Free at leisure till transfer to Tan Son Nhat airport for departure to Hanoi. On arrival at Noi Bai Ai, you are met and drive to the historic complex of Ba Dinh. Visit Ba Dinh Square, where The Late President Ho Chi Minh declared Vietnams Independence on 2 September 1945, Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum and continue to the One Pillar Pagoda, the must-see monument in Hanoi - It is an ancient Buddhist pagoda, built in the early 11th century in the reign of King Ly Thai Tong, all construction supported by only one pillar, resembling a Buddhist lotus. Tran Quoc Pagoda. Quan Thanh Temple.
PM: Transfer to Ha Long. Dinner and overnight at hotel in Halong.
Day 05: Visit Halong Bay - Ha Noi Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
8H00: Take a private boat trip to visit Ha Long bay (A Natural World Heritage) with: Thien Cung grotto, Dau Go Cave, Dinh Huong, Ga Choi Islet,... Which is crammed with stalactites and stalagmites. There are numerous rocks and islands, which are predominantly composed of hardened dolomite together with smaller amounts of calcium carbonate. Lunch on boat with seafood.
13H00: Transfer back to Ha Noi. Dinner at local restaurant. Enjoy Vietnam traditional water puppet show.
Overnight at hotel in Hanoi.
Day 06: Hanoi Departure Breakfast
Free at leisure, till drive to Noi Bai International Airport for departure. Home sweet home.
Ho Chi Minh – Cu Chi Tunnels – Mekong Delta - Hanoi – Halong Bay
On the web:
2. http://www.vietnamtravelways.com PR5
3. http://www.easytoindochina.com PR2
4. http://www.dulichchaovietnam.com PR3Reply
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Come back from VietnamI have just come back home from Vietnam which is a small lovely country. I had travelled there for three weeks. I went to famous place in Vietnam as Halong, Nhatrang and ending of Hanoi. The seasides in Vietnam are so impressed. Halong is [...]D: 2.1mi01
- The Partition of VietnamThe Partition of Vietnam The Partition of Vietnam was the establishment of the 17th parallel as the Vietnamese Demilitarized Zone in 1954, splitting Vietnam into halves after the First Indochina War. The Geneva Conference was held [...]D: n/a00
- Best way to from Noi bai airport to Hanoi centerVietnam Sunshine Travel is specializing in package and customized tours, cruise tours, hotel booking... for travelers to Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia. We are licensed as an International Tour Operator Company (License No: 01-005/TCDL-GP [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Car rental in hanoiItinerary Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam since the 11th century dazzles visitors its unique blend of oriental lifestyle, French colonial architecture, tree-lined boulevards and peaceful lakes. Still retaining a charming air from its colonial [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Vietnam Travel Companies-Custom Vietnam Travel CompanyFirst of all, Custom Vietnam Travel would like to express our deep gratitude to you for visiting our web site and our online services!We are a Professional Tour Operator and tourist services provider in Indochina [...]D: 1.4mi00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
I WAS THERE 5 YEARS AGO, THE PEOPLE IS VERY FRIENDLY, THEY MAKE YOU PART OF THEIR FAMILY, IS SO HARD TO FORGET PEOPLE LIKE THEM
General: FRIENDLY PEOPLE
We tasted the most delicious roast duck ever in this cozy little restaurant on Happiness Street. The whole dish was crisp, fragrant and...
Food: Bianyifang Roast Duck Restaurant in Beijing
I am going to travel to Colombia and Argentina for xmas and new years looking for friendships in both countries email me email@example.com
General: Looking for company
As you may know, Orleans was the hometown of Joan of Arc, the heroine of France. She changed the outcome of the Hundred Years War in the favour of...
Family & Fun: Joan of Arc Day
The Basilica of Santa Maria della Misericordia, was built in 1447 from an ancient votive chapel, within a single day. This should give saefty...
General: The Basilica of Santa Maria della Misericordia
The Hague, Netherlands
Restaurant The Hague: Welcome Restaurant Alexander You are looking for a restaurant in The Hague, welcome at Restaurant Alexander in the...
Food: Restaurant Alexander in The Hague
It is definitely a must if you are in the area. The museum and the city zoo are together, it's a perfect family program as well. The Skansen...
Outdoors Activities: Skansen open-air museum
Jalan Kayu, Singapore
Thasevi Prata Restaurant as the name suggest is very much famous for its pratas.(round circular flour made bread resembling a pancake cooked over a...
Food: Thasevi Prata Restaurant
Abends ist am Strand immer viel los. Es gibt viele Rastaurants und viele kleine Spielkasinos für Kinder.
General: Strand und Rastaurants
Located on the McLeod Lake and near well-known attractions such as the DeCarli Waterfront Square or Martin Luther King, Jr. Plaza, Weber Point...
Family & Fun: Weber Point Event Center