Ho Chi Minh – Cu Chi Tunnels – Mekong Delta - Hanoi – Halong Bay, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Ho Chi Minh – Cu Chi Tunnels – Mekong Delta - Hanoi – Halong Bay
- General travel tip
- City center
(06 Days 05 Nights)
Day01: Saigon Arrival Dinner
Arrival in Saigon, meet Welcome Vietnam Tour local guide at Tan Son Nhat International Airport (Flight: 15h45) and transfer to hotel for check in. A short Sai Gon city tour (if time permit): Thien Hau Pagoda, China Town. Welcome dinner on cruise along Saigon River. Overnight at hotel in HCMC.
Day 02: Ho Chi Minh City - Mekong Delta (My Tho) – Ho Chi Minh Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
AM: Transfer to My Tho. Boat ride on Mekong river and visit an orchard island where almost all the tropical fruit of southern Vietnam can be found and tasted.
PM: Back to Ho Chi Minh City. The rest of the day is free. Overnight hotel in HCMC.
Day 03: Ho Chi Minh City Tour And Cu Chi Tunnel Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
AM: Transfer to Cu Chi. Visit the underground village, which used to be a bitter battle ground for a long period during the Vietnam war. The amazing network of over 200 km of underground tunnels will offer you impression of the former fierce war in South Vietnam.
PM: Ho Chi Minh Sight-seeing tour: Reunification Palace, War Crime Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral and Old Post Office, former US Embassy, Ben Thanh Market. Overnight hotel in HCMC.
Day 04: Ho Chi Minh City – Hanoi Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
Free at leisure till transfer to Tan Son Nhat airport for departure to Hanoi. On arrival at Noi Bai Ai, you are met and drive to the historic complex of Ba Dinh. Visit Ba Dinh Square, where The Late President Ho Chi Minh declared Vietnams Independence on 2 September 1945, Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum and continue to the One Pillar Pagoda, the must-see monument in Hanoi - It is an ancient Buddhist pagoda, built in the early 11th century in the reign of King Ly Thai Tong, all construction supported by only one pillar, resembling a Buddhist lotus. Tran Quoc Pagoda. Quan Thanh Temple.
PM: Transfer to Ha Long. Dinner and overnight at hotel in Halong.
Day 05: Visit Halong Bay - Ha Noi Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
8H00: Take a private boat trip to visit Ha Long bay (A Natural World Heritage) with: Thien Cung grotto, Dau Go Cave, Dinh Huong, Ga Choi Islet,... Which is crammed with stalactites and stalagmites. There are numerous rocks and islands, which are predominantly composed of hardened dolomite together with smaller amounts of calcium carbonate. Lunch on boat with seafood.
13H00: Transfer back to Ha Noi. Dinner at local restaurant. Enjoy Vietnam traditional water puppet show.
Overnight at hotel in Hanoi.
Day 06: Hanoi Departure Breakfast
Free at leisure, till drive to Noi Bai International Airport for departure. Home sweet home.
Ho Chi Minh – Cu Chi Tunnels – Mekong Delta - Hanoi – Halong Bay
On the web:
2. http://www.vietnamtravelways.com PR5
3. http://www.easytoindochina.com PR2
4. http://www.dulichchaovietnam.com PR3Reply
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Southern Vietnam Beaches RelaxDay 1: Arrival Sai Gon Upon arrival in Ho Chi Minh City. Your driver will meet you at the airport and escort you to Hotel. Your hotel is right on heart and is located close to the main sights of this fascinating city. The rest of the day is [...]D: n/a00
- Come back from VietnamI have just come back home from Vietnam which is a small lovely country. I had travelled there for three weeks. I went to famous place in Vietnam as Halong, Nhatrang and ending of Hanoi. The seasides in Vietnam are so impressed. Halong is [...]D: 2.1mi01
- Holidaying in Vietnam through AsiaHotelBizWe at Asia hotel Biz offer you a wide selection of attractive tour packages, resorts and boutique hotels at Vietnam. With a huge range of discounted hotels and motels, accommodation and resorts, you can choose the best one for you according [...]D: 0.8mi01
- Early Lê dynasty (980-1009)The Early Lê dynasty (Vietnamese: Nhà Tiền Lê) was a dynasty that ruled Vietnam after the Đinh Dynasty and before the Lý Dynasty. They ruled for a total of three generations and was known for repelling the Song invasion. *Lê Đại [...]D: 7.4mi00
- Travel around HanoiThe road condition in Hanoi is dramatically crowded due to thousands of bicycles, motorbikes along the way. Thus, taxi, cyclo and car with Vietnamese driver are the best way to travel around Hanoi. There are reliable taxi companies [...]D: 0.4mi00
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Khulna travel tips - Bangladesh
Sundarbans cruises of Bangladesh Expeditions Regular weekend Sundarbans tours for 4 night/ 3 days These trips cover the Sundarbans forest- the...
Beaches : Sundarbans trip run in a package in Bangladesh
Rio De Janeiro travel tips - Brazil
If you have half an hour or so of free time and you don't know what to do with yourself, I suggest you visit Paço Imperial, the former seat of...
History & Culture: Paço Imperial, Rio's Imperial Palace
Alicante travel tips - Spain
If you want to feel party, go to Alicante during the time of the 'Hogueras de San Juan' at the 24th of june. A lot of exceptional sculptures are...
General: There you should go!
Calais travel tips - France
While visiting Calais you must see the amazing white cliffs of Dover, visible even from Calais when the wheather is clear. The cliffs started to...
General: The white cliffs of Dover
Paralia travel tips - Greece
Rent a scooter in Paralia, and go to the mount Olymp, great experience!
General: My best tip: try out the scooter-traveling!
Vaduz travel tips - Liechtenstein
Vaduz the capital of Liechtenstein is a small little town. Its smaller then most towns that I have visited in Spain and there is very little to see...
Quazzane travel tips - Morocco
The Sahara desert is the largest desert on earth, with a size bigger then the USA. Once you get into the Sahara you really will get a feel for the...
Sightseeing: The Sahara Desert
Boca Raton travel tips - Florida
Town Center: Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdale's, Macy's.
Shopping: BEST SHOPPING
Fort Collins travel tips - Colorado
Really good coffee: Moxie Java on Harmony. Not the best location, but great flavor and friendly baristas.
Food: My favorite coffee
Santa Ana travel tips - California
Santa Ana Artists Village is the heart of the town's cultural venues and events. Full of art galleries that feature contemporary, local and...
History & Culture: Santora Arts Building