Ho Chi Minh – Cu Chi Tunnels – Mekong Delta - Hanoi – Halong Bay, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Hanoi > Ho Chi Minh – Cu Chi Tunnels – Mekong Delta - Hanoi – Halong Bay
- General travel tip
- City center
(06 Days 05 Nights)
Day01: Saigon Arrival Dinner
Arrival in Saigon, meet Welcome Vietnam Tour local guide at Tan Son Nhat International Airport (Flight: 15h45) and transfer to hotel for check in. A short Sai Gon city tour (if time permit): Thien Hau Pagoda, China Town. Welcome dinner on cruise along Saigon River. Overnight at hotel in HCMC.
Day 02: Ho Chi Minh City - Mekong Delta (My Tho) – Ho Chi Minh Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
AM: Transfer to My Tho. Boat ride on Mekong river and visit an orchard island where almost all the tropical fruit of southern Vietnam can be found and tasted.
PM: Back to Ho Chi Minh City. The rest of the day is free. Overnight hotel in HCMC.
Day 03: Ho Chi Minh City Tour And Cu Chi Tunnel Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
AM: Transfer to Cu Chi. Visit the underground village, which used to be a bitter battle ground for a long period during the Vietnam war. The amazing network of over 200 km of underground tunnels will offer you impression of the former fierce war in South Vietnam.
PM: Ho Chi Minh Sight-seeing tour: Reunification Palace, War Crime Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral and Old Post Office, former US Embassy, Ben Thanh Market. Overnight hotel in HCMC.
Day 04: Ho Chi Minh City – Hanoi Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
Free at leisure till transfer to Tan Son Nhat airport for departure to Hanoi. On arrival at Noi Bai Ai, you are met and drive to the historic complex of Ba Dinh. Visit Ba Dinh Square, where The Late President Ho Chi Minh declared Vietnams Independence on 2 September 1945, Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum and continue to the One Pillar Pagoda, the must-see monument in Hanoi - It is an ancient Buddhist pagoda, built in the early 11th century in the reign of King Ly Thai Tong, all construction supported by only one pillar, resembling a Buddhist lotus. Tran Quoc Pagoda. Quan Thanh Temple.
PM: Transfer to Ha Long. Dinner and overnight at hotel in Halong.
Day 05: Visit Halong Bay - Ha Noi Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
8H00: Take a private boat trip to visit Ha Long bay (A Natural World Heritage) with: Thien Cung grotto, Dau Go Cave, Dinh Huong, Ga Choi Islet,... Which is crammed with stalactites and stalagmites. There are numerous rocks and islands, which are predominantly composed of hardened dolomite together with smaller amounts of calcium carbonate. Lunch on boat with seafood.
13H00: Transfer back to Ha Noi. Dinner at local restaurant. Enjoy Vietnam traditional water puppet show.
Overnight at hotel in Hanoi.
Day 06: Hanoi Departure Breakfast
Free at leisure, till drive to Noi Bai International Airport for departure. Home sweet home.
Ho Chi Minh – Cu Chi Tunnels – Mekong Delta - Hanoi – Halong Bay
On the web:
2. http://www.vietnamtravelways.com PR5
3. http://www.easytoindochina.com PR2
4. http://www.dulichchaovietnam.com PR3Reply
Recent travel tips for Hanoi
- Vietnam Tour packageVietnam Sunshine Travel is specializing in package and customized tours, cruise tours, hotel booking... for travelers to Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia. We are licensed as an International Tour Operator Company (License No: 01-005/TCDL-GP [...]D: 0.1mi00
- Marguerite Junk Halong BayMarguerite Junks Halong bay belong to Tonkin Cruise Company! They have 4 Marguerite Junks : Marguerite Junk 01 built in 2009 , Marguerite Junk 02 built in 2011 and Marguerite Garden built in 2012. Marguerite Junks are Superior Cruises in [...]D: n/a00
- Hanoi AcoomodationHanoi Sunshine Suites hotel This brand-new modern 3,5 hotel is located right in the heart of Old Quarter Hanoi, nearby everything you might need for your stay such as restaurants, local markets, souvenir shops, banks, tour agents... It [...]D: 0.2mi10
- Vietnam Highlight ToursWe at World Mate Travel and Trading ( International Tour Operator Licence: No 01-282 /2010/TCDL-GP LHQT)have spent many years establishing our travel business in Indochina and have built a good and reliable team who are suitably qualified, [...]D: n/a00
- Expected to welcome the six million international...Expected to welcome the six million international visitors in Quang Ninh VNAT said, with current growth, Vietnam's tourism sector is expected to welcome the six million international guests by the end of this December. According to VNAT, [...]D: 2.3mi10
Things about Hanoi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Austins Ferry, Australia
On a Luxury sailing cruises at Whitsundays private yacht charter, sailing charter with Real life enjoy reef walking, Whole, Golfing, Sundancer,...
Beaches : Whitsunday Yacht Charter
Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegowina
Recently opened Hotel Union offers something for everyone. This sophisticated hotel is located in the heart of Sarajevo, close to the business...
General: Hotel UNION
Are so many things/programs to do in this nature park. If you like nature and walking trips, I wound recommanded this place for you and I think one...
Family & Fun: Nature park thun
The Gothic style Cathedral is the main attraction of the city. It would be really hard to miss it because it's huge. It was built from volcanic...
History & Culture: Cathedral Notre Dame
We are ground handling agent handling hotels car rental guides/Escort arrival /Departute assistance in Agra india E-mail...
General: Taj mahal
Have fun cruising effortlessly through the timeless streets of Florence on the coolest rides of the 21st century. The Segway Tour experience is the...
Sightseeing: Florence Segway Tour
Petra is now one of the New 7 Wonders of the World. It is a fabulous place from the Eastern tales, simply breathtaking. The old city was...
History & Culture: The Ancient City
Port-of-spain, Trinidad And Tobago
Woodford Square is one of the nicest place to visit it.
General: Woodford Square
Go place, see and absorb the culture as if it was your own
Santa Ana, California
Touring one of Souther California's oldest courthouses is not only and interesting but an educational pastime too. Especially that the tours,...
History & Culture: Old Orange County Courthouse