The attractions of Matala, Greece
Things about Matala you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
1. Aug 3, 1994 Athens - first impression (Athens) ( 7)
2. Aug 4, 1994 Short visit in Corinth (Corinth) ( 10)
3. Aug 4, 1994 Break at Nafplion (Nafplion)
4. Aug 7, 1994 Daytrip to Argos (Argos)
5. Aug 8, 1994 Daytrip to the ancient Mykene (Mikinai)
6. Aug 9, 1994 Vacation in Nafplion (Nafplion)
7. Aug 10, 1994 Short visit in Tripolis (Tripolis)
8. Aug 12, 1994 Beach brake at Kaiafa (Kaiafa) ( 1)
9. Aug 16, 1994 Not amazed by Patras (Patras)
10. Aug 19, 1994 What to see in Santorini (Thira)
11. Aug 20, 1994 Short visit to Crete (Heraklion) ( 8)
12. Aug 23, 1994 The attractions of Matala (Matala)
Start from beginning | 1 - 12 Journal overview
The beaches and attractions of Matala, Greece
Recommended Thessaloniki Guide
· Krikelas. This place has been in existence since 1940. It serves Greek cuisine and specializes on mezedes and spetzofai. It is open from Mondays to Saturdays at 11:30am until 2am. The Krikelas is closed during the months of July and August. · Zythos. This place is located at a refurbished warehouse. Although the interior is a display of woods and bricks, Zythos is still a favorite place of a variety of people. They serve Greek and Continental cuisines that are mostly favored by vegetarians. The place starts welcoming guests at 11am and locks up at 1am everyday of the week.... Read more »
Recent reviews for Matala
Matala is a nice Greek town - Apr 1, 2009, by Wazling
It's a small greek city, offering not much nightlife or something like that. It's more the nature, that makes the area attractive. Matala has got some nice beaches, some surrounded by stone age caves, or occupied by old aged hippies. If you... Read more »
The beaches and attractions of Matala, Greece - Dec 15, 2008, by MadSuh
Matala has some great ancient caves, originally dug out during the stone age and used for worship. In the sixties hippies used them as housing and today they are yet again another tourist attraction. They are now protected by the Archeology... Read more »
More reviews you might be interested in
Charleroi reviews - Belgium
It was the 3rd of june, 2009. It was a beautiful morning in Lille, although clouds were threatening the sun and from what I saw they were about to...
On the way back home through Charleroi
Nassau reviews - Bahamas
Come and enjoy two exotic destinations in the Atlantic. The two Caribbean islands located southeast of the capital city Nassau, named Acklins...
The best places on the Bahamas
Belize City reviews - Belize
This is a destination like no other! A destination for those who love ecotourism, for those who want to be in the middle of nature, a nature so...
Where to go in Central and South America
Weingarten reviews - Germany
Weingarten is a nice city, middle size and well positioned in the south of germany. It's a quiet town with a nice inner city, some of it's medieval...
The baroque palace of Weintgarten is great
Lille reviews - France
Here are some things you shouldn't miss in Lille: - The City Center (it’s marvelous) - La Citadelle - Forum des Sciences - EuraLille ...
What you should see in Lille
Aosta reviews - Italy
Nice italian city, lying in the beautiful valley of Aosta. Interesting place, where you have a wide range of different shops, bars and restaurants...
What to do in Aosta
Selva Di Cadore reviews - Italy
Situated in the north eastern part Italy, part of the Italian Alps are called the Dolomites, known as the geological jewel of this part visited by...
The Italian Alps
Jersey reviews - Arkansas
Get into Princeton – no matter how well you did in school! Take a scenic walking tour of Princeton, the parks are very pleasant and everyone...
Visiting Princeton University
San Jose reviews - California
When you’re going to San Jose you should try hiring Elite Limousine as you transportation service. I've used San Jose Limo Service, on...
Want to experience San Jose Limo Services?
Hintertux reviews - Austria
Hintertux is the name of a glacier situated 3476 m above sea level in the Zillertal valley of Tyrol and the little village at its foot. The great...
My favorite Austrian ski resort