Daytrip to the ancient Mykene, Mikinai, Greece
Things about Mikinai you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
1. Aug 3, 1994 Athens - first impression (Athens) ( 7)
2. Aug 4, 1994 Short visit in Corinth (Corinth) ( 10)
3. Aug 4, 1994 Break at Nafplion (Nafplion)
4. Aug 7, 1994 Daytrip to Argos (Argos)
5. Aug 8, 1994 Daytrip to the ancient Mykene (Mikinai)
6. Aug 9, 1994 Vacation in Nafplion (Nafplion)
7. Aug 10, 1994 Short visit in Tripolis (Tripolis)
8. Aug 12, 1994 Beach brake at Kaiafa (Kaiafa) ( 1)
9. Aug 16, 1994 Not amazed by Patras (Patras)
10. Aug 19, 1994 What to see in Santorini (Thira)
11. Aug 20, 1994 Short visit to Crete (Heraklion) ( 8)
12. Aug 23, 1994 The attractions of Matala (Matala)
Start from beginning | 1 - 12 Journal overview
Recommended Thessaloniki Guide
· Milos. This place is located at a former flour-mill complex. The café and the gallery are open from 11am but the club starts receiving guests only at 10pm. The nightclub has Greek performers and music such as blues, folk, jazz and pop. This also serves as one of the best musical spots in Greece. Restaurants Tourists who do not have the energy to dance the night away but do not want to pass the experience of how night goes in the city have an option. They can chill out at the best restaurants in town to have a little chit-chat and just enjoy the view.... Read more »
Recent reviews for Mikinai
Bridges and ancient ruins in Corinth - Apr 1, 2009, by Wazling
Small city, that was in ancient times a big competitor of Athens. You can reach it easily by train. Main point, the city has got to offer is the area of ancient Corinth, connected with a museum. But the most impressive findings are located... Read more »
The attractions of Matala - Dec 13, 2006, by Wazling
Matala is a small town on the south side of Crete. It has got a nice beach, with a camping site next to it. On the beach there're stone age caves, once were tombs and sacred places for rituals, used by Hippies in the 60's. You can sleep... Read more »
Quick facts about Meteora, Greece - Apr 15, 2009, by cipristb
Meteora is the second best known monastic settlement on the Greece teritory afther Athos Montain. Meteora is situated on the north-west parte of The Tesaly Plain not far away from the city of Kalambaka. This trend was incurred due to a... Read more »
Athens - first impression - May 15, 2008, by Wazling
I've never seen such a different city before that time. On the one hand there was everything historical and full of antique things, on the other hand the place was very dirty and spoiled sometimes, mainly if you went away from the tourist... Read more »
Heracleion was a great disappointment - Apr 1, 2009, by Wazling
The big capital city, touristically overcrowded and offering mostly the typical tourist shops, selling all the rubish you know from other cities. If you go on the outskirts, its often not very clean and doesnt offer very good places to go... Read more »
More reviews you might be interested in
Neusiedl Am See reviews - Austria
This Neusiedler See lake is both on the territory of Hungary (here it is called Fertő tó) and Austria. We visited it on the Austrian part....
A visit at Neusiedlersee/Ferto lake
Dhaka reviews - Bangladesh
Situated on the north bank of the Buriganga River, Dhaka is the capital city of Bangladesh. It is world famous as the city of Mosques and muslin....
What to see in Dhaka
Montreal reviews - Quebec
Lots of people visit Montreal to shop in the wide variety of the international boutiques. Canada's currency as compared to the American dollar...
A couple of days in Montreal
Santo Domingo reviews - Dominican Republic
Santo Domingo is an electrifying island. From the minute you leave the airport you surround yourself in a heavenly paradise. There are tons of...
What to see in Santo Domingo
Kalamata reviews - Greece
Very small village, only with some buildings and small store, at least one restaurant, directly at the train station. The city is well known for...
The best climate in Greece
Uluwatu reviews - Indonesia
Nusa Dua is a great little place for getting away from our everyday life. The peninsula is absolutely beautiful with some really nice hotels and...
Great vacation in Nusa Dua, Bali
Berbenno Di Valtellina reviews - Italy
Alta Valtellina, this beautiful skiing area of historical significance is located near the border with Switzerland in the northernmost point of...
The magical mountains of Alta Valtellina
Manila reviews - Philippines
We booked our flight going to Manila for a 2am flight. My husband who is really very keen on following rules, policies etc said we should be there...
My Airplane Trip to Manila
Beaver reviews - Utah
Operated since 1939, Beaver Mountain is Utah's Northern Most Ski Resort, located east of Logan, in the Wasatch-Cache National Forest. Its northern...
Great skiing in Beaver Mountain
Grindelwald reviews - Switzerland
Ithink it was the most beautiful place I ever been in my hole life. Is just amazing! Sitting aganst the 4000 meter high montains is a feeling what...
Winter sports in Grinderwald