Break at Nafplion, Greece
If you want to relax at the beach you have got some nice beach sections here, with the amazing Greek sea. But because of the tourist character of the town, the beaches are always crowded, very many tourists.
The place is a good starting point to visit Mykene and Argos, you can stay in a nice inn, some of them are very comfortable and cozy.
Things about Nafplion you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
1. Aug 3, 1994 Athens - first impression (Athens) ( 7)
2. Aug 4, 1994 Short visit in Corinth (Corinth) ( 10)
3. Aug 4, 1994 Break at Nafplion (Nafplion)
4. Aug 7, 1994 Daytrip to Argos (Argos)
5. Aug 8, 1994 Daytrip to the ancient Mykene (Mikinai)
6. Aug 9, 1994 Vacation in Nafplion (Nafplion)
7. Aug 10, 1994 Short visit in Tripolis (Tripolis)
8. Aug 12, 1994 Beach brake at Kaiafa (Kaiafa) ( 1)
9. Aug 16, 1994 Not amazed by Patras (Patras)
10. Aug 19, 1994 What to see in Santorini (Thira)
11. Aug 20, 1994 Short visit to Crete (Heraklion) ( 8)
12. Aug 23, 1994 The attractions of Matala (Matala)
Start from beginning | 1 - 12 Journal overview
Vacation in Nafplion
Recommended Thessaloniki Guide
· Aproopto Light. This place is open from noon until 1:30am. It is located near the State Theatre and it has a great view. The food is great because they offer Mediterranean cuisine. Just be sure to have cash on hand because they do not accept credit card payments. · Thanasis. This place has been in business for 47 years already. They serve main courses with traditional Greek flavor. They are open from 8am until 3am except on Sundays. Reservation is a must if you are planning to go there at 10pm onwards because the place is usually packed at that time. If you can tolerate loud music, then this is one of the best places for you to... Read more »
Recent reviews for Nafplion
Vacation in Nafplion - Dec 13, 2006, by Wazling
The starting and central point of our vacation was Nafplion. Our trips to Argos and Mykene were only daytrips, we always came back. We usually want to daytrips with a car or a motorbike we rented, it was easy to get anywhere that way.... Read more »
Nafplion is worth a stop - Apr 1, 2009, by Wazling
It's a normal greek city, mostly clean. It has got some nice beaches, surrounded by some camping places. If you go there on holiday seasons, you cant move, like canned fish. In the city center you can watch a medieval fort, but besides that... Read more »
More reviews you might be interested in
Toronto reviews - Ontario
Still a youth town by worldwide principles, Toronto is rising up fast and pleasingly. It’s Canada's largest and most significant city, and...
Great clubs and music in Toronto
Madrid reviews - Spain
The Escorial Palace is located in the Madrid region 50 km from it. It is a huge building-sized, with a imposing past made to commemorate the...
Short trip to the Escorial Palace, Madrid
Keran reviews - India
Kerala enjoys unique geographical features that have made it one of the most sought after tourist destinations in the world. It offers serene...
Visiting romantic backwaters of Kerala
Kuala Lumpur reviews - Malaysia
A varied array of cultures and traditions, exotic cuisines, one of the largest emerging business markets, Asia is where you are. Asia is a...
Adventures in the exotic Kuala Lumpur
Calamba reviews - Philippines
This private resort is a perfect vacation house for families, friends, lovers, or groups to celebrate birthdays, christmas parties, debut,...
Great place to stay in Calamba
Ko Phangan reviews - Thailand
It was quite a long way to Koh Tao. We took the Speed Boat from Surat Thani. Unfortunately we had to stops, one in Koh Samui and one in Koh Pangan....
Koh Tao - My favorite Thai island
Miami reviews - Florida
Florida discovered by the Spaniards in their search for the mythical 'Fountain of Youth', still to this day attracts the young or young at heart...
The seven wonders of Florida
Courmayeur reviews - Italy
Courmayeur is the ultimate ski destination enjoying a phenomenal resort location at the end of Italy's Aosta Valley next to the Mont Blanc Tunnel...
Courmayeur, the best place to ski in Italy
Schruns reviews - Austria
Schruns itself isnt a big village. Some kind of normal, small town, lying close to some mountains, great for skiing. One of these is the so called...
Wonderful sky area
Steamboat Springs reviews - Colorado
Set at a 7,136-foot summit elevation, Howelsen Hill ski area holds a unique place in the history of skiing boasting a remarkable heritage. The...
The oldest ski resort of the US