Gondola Ride in Venice, Italy
Travel tips > Europe > Italy > Venice > Gondola Ride in Venice
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
Depending on the season and of course on the gondolier, the prices vary and usually include the tip but if you really want to feel the Venetian air you definitely have to try it out. The view from the gondolas is something entirely different than from the narrow streets or squares. Not to mention, you might get some little tit-bits about the city from the gondolier. Don't miss it!
Recent travel tips for Venice
- The city centerIf you visit Venice, make a walk through all the small streets. And also take a look over the Marcus Place in the center. [...]D: n/a00
- Hotel DanieliOne of the oldest and most prestigious hotels in Venice, the Hotel Danieli has been a palace and the home of the Doge Dandolo's family. It has been restyled several times and though the modern part of the hotel has every necessity, it [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Cafe FlorianIt may be the most expensive cafes in Venice, but Cafe Florian is history and a work of art in itself. It has been preserved almost like a museum, being Europe's oldest cafe, opened in 1720 and has been the visiting place of famous [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Musica a PalazzoWe had a beautiful night at the Musica a Palazzo a few months back. We watched the La Traviata and it was just magnificent. The whole show was great, highly entertaining. And though we didn't understand everything, (opera is not easy [...]D: n/a00
- Teatro La FeniceThe theater of the Phoenix has truly lived up to its reputation, rising from the ashes and becoming one of the prestigious opera houses in Venice. The Teatro La Fenice has been burned down several times, and renovated and reopened in 2004. [...]D: 0.8mi01
Things about Venice you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Museum der Westküste is a fantastic little museum that you would have never expected on a little island like Föhr. The relatively new...
History & Culture: Museum der Westüste
When you are want to Köln, you can go to a great festival in february. This festival is one of the biggest in europa.
General: The great festival of Köln
Los Cabos, Mexico
I never thought it could be exciting and exhilarating to climb mountains and flying down in various zip lines. But it definitely was! We booked...
Outdoors Activities: Outdoor Adventure in Los Cabos
If you are at Nimes, the ancient Nemausus, you should make a walk along the roman waterpipe. There is also the famous Pont du Gard, nearly...
History & Culture: Pont du Gard, roman waterpip
The Arc de Triomphe is one of the most famous sites in Paris and a symbol for Paris. It is beautifully located on Champs Elysées and was built for...
History & Culture: Arc de Triomphe
The Angio d'Or, ot Golden Angel is a very nice little place with acceptable prices. The atmosphere is very intimate and I was told that the...
Food: Angiol d'Or
The city is too hot. most of the places have good air conditioning but walking 10 minutes outside in summer is a torture.
General: Too hot
Jalan Kayu, Singapore
Thasevi Prata Restaurant as the name suggest is very much famous for its pratas.(round circular flour made bread resembling a pancake cooked over a...
Food: Thasevi Prata Restaurant
Maybe the best restaurant in town, perhaps due to its location in a top-notch hotel, the English Grill however should not be missed. First, the...
Food: English Grill
Raleigh, North Carolina
One of the finest, even if not the oldest restaurants in town, the Bloomsbury Bistro welcomes its guests with warmth every time. I've been to...
Food: Bloomsbury Bistro