Gondola Ride in Venice, Italy
Travel tips > Europe > Italy > Venice > Gondola Ride in Venice
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
Depending on the season and of course on the gondolier, the prices vary and usually include the tip but if you really want to feel the Venetian air you definitely have to try it out. The view from the gondolas is something entirely different than from the narrow streets or squares. Not to mention, you might get some little tit-bits about the city from the gondolier. Don't miss it!
Recent travel tips for Venice
- Cafe FlorianIt may be the most expensive cafes in Venice, but Cafe Florian is history and a work of art in itself. It has been preserved almost like a museum, being Europe's oldest cafe, opened in 1720 and has been the visiting place of famous [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Al MascaronIt's a rather nice little place with good regional food. There are about 60 places and the atmosphere is very friendly, so it is great for parties if you want to rent a place. Also, two big pluses are that it is reachable for disabled [...]D: 1mi10
- Teatro La FeniceThe theater of the Phoenix has truly lived up to its reputation, rising from the ashes and becoming one of the prestigious opera houses in Venice. The Teatro La Fenice has been burned down several times, and renovated and reopened in 2004. [...]D: 0.8mi01
- The Venice Experience Backstreet TourWhen we decided to visit Venice we booked in advance a tour of the small alleys and narrower canals of the city. The Venice Experience Backstreet Tour gave us a glimpse on the more private and intimate side of the famous city. Though [...]D: n/a00
- The city centerIf you visit Venice, make a walk through all the small streets. And also take a look over the Marcus Place in the center. [...]D: n/a00
Things about Venice you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Maria Laach, Germany
The Abbey is a great and very beautiful example of the Romanesque architecture in Germany. It is really wonderful, the whole place surrounding it...
History & Culture: Maria Laach Abbey
One great place to go for breakfast in Ravensburg is the new Babiole. It's located in the city center and most people know it by now. The place is...
This is one of the typical windmills found in Northern Germany as well as all over Holland, Denmark and generally all of the Northern German states...
Sightseeing: Wrixum Wind Mill
If you are close, you should take a look at the impressing Castel at Carcassone. It also offers a great view over the city.
History & Culture: Catharian castle
Visit the museum of ancient roman relicts and the roman baths in the city center.
General: The museum of ancient roman relicts
Established around 1997 by two Dutchmen, the St. Nicolaas Boat Club is a small, non-profit organization that gives its heart and soul to its boats...
Outdoors Activities: St. Nicolaas Boat Club of Amsterdam
The best way to get to the city from the airport is by Taxi. Also, once you are in the city, the best way to travel is again by taxi, it's cheap...
Public Transportation: Airport Transfer
As America's very first Cathedral, this imposing structure is an architectural jewel and a place of worship for people all over the world. ...
History & Culture: Basilica of the Assumption
Corpus Christi, Texas
Quite well designed with comfortable seats and with a great view of the field, regardless where you sit, the Whataburger Field is the baseball...
Sports & Wellness : Whataburger Field
One the most popular steakhouses in Dallas, Nick and Sam's is a treat of dining experience. Being a popular restaurant many people like to eat...
Food: Nick & Sam's