Il Muro Restaurant, Venice, Italy
Travel tips > Europe > Italy > Venice > Il Muro Restaurant
- Food travel tip
- City center
Though mostly locals visit the Il Muro and the menu is also in Italian, you shouldn't be discouraged. Take a dictionary if you don't know Italian and don't be afraid of the locals, they are nice and friendly people.
Beside the delicious cuisine you get small treats also, like champagne on your arrival, free salad to your meat or fish dish and you're not charged for the bread. Homey, traditional and perfect.
Calle del Spezier, 2048, 30135 Venice, Italy
Around 40EUR/person a lunch menu.
Recent travel tips for Venice
- Hotel Al Ponte MocenigoLocated in a perfect are, close the water taxi station and the train station, Al Ponte Mocenigo Hotel offers comfortable and elegant accommodation. Their rooms and spacious, and clean, not to mention they provide a beautiful view on the [...]D: 0.6mi10
- Cantinone StoricoThe view was spectacular from this cozy little restaurant, quite near to the Guggenheim Museum. We booked our table in advance, and because we had such a good weather all week, we asked for a table on their terrace. It was the best choice, [...]D: n/a00
- Rialto BridgeThe Rialto Bridge is exactly in the center of Venice, so you can feel safe when you see it, for you can't be lost there, especially because everyone knows it and you can just grab a cab to your hotel from there. As its history goes, [...]D: n/a00
- Al MascaronIt's a rather nice little place with good regional food. There are about 60 places and the atmosphere is very friendly, so it is great for parties if you want to rent a place. Also, two big pluses are that it is reachable for disabled [...]D: 1mi10
- The Venice Experience Backstreet TourWhen we decided to visit Venice we booked in advance a tour of the small alleys and narrower canals of the city. The Venice Experience Backstreet Tour gave us a glimpse on the more private and intimate side of the famous city. Though [...]D: n/a00
Things about Venice you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
10 Day Irresistible Egypt 10 Day Irresistible Egypt Featuring the Oberoi Mena House and m/s Radamis I Three Departures Only ITINERARY DAY 01...
History & Culture: 10 days irresistible egypt with all airfare $
This is Antoni Gaudi's finest creation. It's an epic church topped with 4 spires ascending to the heavens. Despite still being under...
Sightseeing: La Sagrada Familia
Manchester, United Kingdom
Never stops raining.
If you want to have a little beach break, just stop there and camp in the woods near the beach! Go there by train or car.
Outdoors Activities: Beach Break
If you're in Esztergom you must visit the Basilica (the Primatial Basilica of the Blessed Virgin Mary Assumed Into Heaven and St Adalbert). Besides...
Sightseeing: Esztergom Basilica
In the cave the temperature is about 7 Celsius, wear tick clothes
General: Wear tick clothes
Balboa Island, California
Go down there to visit family and friends. if you don't have any, in the area, I would go for a walk to see the cute houses and drink some coffee....
Family & Fun: Visit family and friends
Kansas City, Missouri
Serving really tasty, homey dishes, the Stroud's Restaurant & Bar can highly be seen as the best American locale in town. Their chicken...
Food: Stroud's Restaurant & Bar
Go place, see and absorb the culture as if it was your own
Ninh Binh, Vietnam
Ninh Binh: Particularly Trang An within an hour distance from Hanoi near the southern margin of the Red river delta, the Trang An landscape complex...
General: Holiday to less traveled road in Vietnam