Il Muro Restaurant, Venice, Italy
Travel tips > Europe > Italy > Venice > Il Muro Restaurant
- Food travel tip
- City center
Though mostly locals visit the Il Muro and the menu is also in Italian, you shouldn't be discouraged. Take a dictionary if you don't know Italian and don't be afraid of the locals, they are nice and friendly people.
Beside the delicious cuisine you get small treats also, like champagne on your arrival, free salad to your meat or fish dish and you're not charged for the bread. Homey, traditional and perfect.
Calle del Spezier, 2048, 30135 Venice, Italy
Around 40EUR/person a lunch menu.
Recent travel tips for Venice
- Getting Around in VeniceThe concept of public transportation might not suite this city, for getting around in Venice means that people have to move around either on foot or on boats. There are no cars or buses, only bikes and the typical venetian boats: [...]D: n/a00
- Doge's Palace (Palazzo Ducale)The place where Italy's doges sat and 'commanded' is found in the San Marco square and dates back to the 12th century. The Doge's Palace was built in a Gothic style, the building holds secrets that gathered up through the [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Hotel Al Ponte MocenigoLocated in a perfect are, close the water taxi station and the train station, Al Ponte Mocenigo Hotel offers comfortable and elegant accommodation. Their rooms and spacious, and clean, not to mention they provide a beautiful view on the [...]D: 0.6mi10
- Hotel DanieliOne of the oldest and most prestigious hotels in Venice, the Hotel Danieli has been a palace and the home of the Doge Dandolo's family. It has been restyled several times and though the modern part of the hotel has every necessity, it [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Gondola Ride in VeniceFor a more Venetian experience, a gondola ride should not be missed, even if it might be a little expensive for you taste. Depending on the season and of course on the gondolier, the prices vary and usually include the tip but if you [...]D: n/a00
Things about Venice you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Santa Cruz, Bolivia
This is not a very big zoo, but a very nice one. They take really good care of the animals and try to make their places as natural like as possible...
Outdoors Activities: Zoological Gardens
This is Heaven from time immemorial. Welcome to Hangzhou China.
History & Culture: Living in Hangzhou China
Bonao, Dominican Republic
Travel to the mountains of the caribbean. Climb the highest peak of the Caribbean. Pico Duarte
Outdoors Activities: Hotel Gold Premium
This castle has a very long and even more interesting history. It was built by King Alfonso XI in 1328 not fat from the old Moorish fortress having...
History & Culture: Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos
The Angio d'Or, ot Golden Angel is a very nice little place with acceptable prices. The atmosphere is very intimate and I was told that the...
Food: Angiol d'Or
Keep local currency take loose clothes with you avoid skirts and mini skirts kinda dress
Food: Travel to pakistan
The main street of the city is the most beautiful main street I have seen in Transsylvania. The buildings are constructed from the 16th to the...
Sightseeing: Main street of Sibiu
Las Cruces, New Mexico
Visit Mesilla! The Gadsden Purchase, which annexed Mesilla to the United States from Mexico and established the current international borders of...
General: Gadsden Purchase and Mesilla Plaza
New Orleans, Louisiana
Tipitina's was featured in The Big Easy, the 1987 film, and it is one o the liveslies night spot in the city. It is a venue where you can see...
Night Life & Entertainment: Tipitina's in New orleans
Saint Paul, Minnesota
There is a historical part of Saint Paul which is filled with wonderful houses, one more beautiful than the other. If you can, choose the Summit...
Sightseeing: Summit Avenue