Il Muro Restaurant, Venice, Italy
Travel tips > Europe > Italy > Venice > Il Muro Restaurant
- Food travel tip
- City center
Though mostly locals visit the Il Muro and the menu is also in Italian, you shouldn't be discouraged. Take a dictionary if you don't know Italian and don't be afraid of the locals, they are nice and friendly people.
Beside the delicious cuisine you get small treats also, like champagne on your arrival, free salad to your meat or fish dish and you're not charged for the bread. Homey, traditional and perfect.
Calle del Spezier, 2048, 30135 Venice, Italy
Around 40EUR/person a lunch menu.
Recent travel tips for Venice
- Piazza San MarcoThe perfect description of Piazza San Marco is the place of change and variety. You can experience so many things in this 175m long place. The shows, performances and the feeling of your surroundings changes from hour to hour and from [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Doge's Palace (Palazzo Ducale)The place where Italy's doges sat and 'commanded' is found in the San Marco square and dates back to the 12th century. The Doge's Palace was built in a Gothic style, the building holds secrets that gathered up through the [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Musica a PalazzoWe had a beautiful night at the Musica a Palazzo a few months back. We watched the La Traviata and it was just magnificent. The whole show was great, highly entertaining. And though we didn't understand everything, (opera is not easy [...]D: n/a00
- Teatro La FeniceThe theater of the Phoenix has truly lived up to its reputation, rising from the ashes and becoming one of the prestigious opera houses in Venice. The Teatro La Fenice has been burned down several times, and renovated and reopened in 2004. [...]D: 0.8mi01
- The Venice Experience Backstreet TourWhen we decided to visit Venice we booked in advance a tour of the small alleys and narrower canals of the city. The Venice Experience Backstreet Tour gave us a glimpse on the more private and intimate side of the famous city. Though [...]D: n/a00
Things about Venice you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
One cannot leave Rio De Janeiro without visiting the statue of Christ the Redeemer. This 30 m high statue looks down on the city above the clouds...
Sightseeing: The Christ, Corcovado
If you are at Sion, you should try to visit the ancient roman building remnants, that are mainly covered by private buildings. You should also go...
Sightseeing: Roman building remnants
Bat Dat Royal is a nice little Vietnamese/Chinese restaurant near the city center of Freiburg. They have a pretty good buffet and at night they...
Food: Bat Dat Royal China-Vietnam Restaurant
You should take a look at the Escorial, the seat of the spanish kings, if you are close.
Sightseeing: The Escorial
If you intend to go there, check the availability of buses and train, together with it´s schedules. Otherwise it happens, like at a lot of other...
Public Transportation: If you don't want to get lost
It is the best and most special way to see the sights of Killarney to take a Jarvey trip. A Jarvey is a carriage, many of them are available for...
It was a trip to the Entertainment Capital of the World; excitement was at its heights. It was not a bachelor party, neither a hush-hush...
Family & Fun: Reveling at Vegas – Getting Attracted to Distractions
New Delhi, India
Rajasthan - the land of exquisite monuments, picturesque lakes, blossoming gardens and it is one of the most admired tourism destination of the...
General: Monuments, forts, palaces and lakes in Rajasthan
Es gibt das ganze Jahr ueber einen grossen Zirkus und einen Rummel.
Family & Fun: Zirkus und Rummel
We wanted to roam the city's surroundings a bit, so we decided to get to Mount Rubidoux and on the way to the sight, we spotted the Jensen...
History & Culture: Jensen Alvarado Ranch