Cafe Florian, Venice, Italy
Travel tips > Europe > Italy > Venice > Cafe Florian
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
People come to the cafe not only because of its tasty pastries or delicious coffees, but because of the history-old aspect and the air that surrounds the place. You can feel history in Florian. Magnificent!
Piazza San Marco, 30124 Venice, Italy
Just a tip: 10EUR for a coffee.
Recent travel tips for Venice
- Il Muro RestaurantThis cozy little restaurant is really hard to find, but once you've found it, you might return there every time you want to eat in a restaurant. Though mostly locals visit the Il Muro and the menu is also in Italian, you shouldn't [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Piccolo Mondo Bar in VeniceOne of the oldest and maybe the smallest clubs in Italy, the Piccolo Mondo Bar is a hidden jewel in the heart of Venice. Many locals visit the bar after the restaurants have closed, because it is open until 4am. It is quite a [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Hotel DanieliOne of the oldest and most prestigious hotels in Venice, the Hotel Danieli has been a palace and the home of the Doge Dandolo's family. It has been restyled several times and though the modern part of the hotel has every necessity, it [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Da Forni RestaurantThough having a reputation of being perfect for business meetings, with its chandelier and silver cutlery, the Da Forni Restaurant is an elegant restaurant and is visited by tourists as well. They have excellent service and the best wine [...]D: 1mi00
- Gondola Ride in VeniceFor a more Venetian experience, a gondola ride should not be missed, even if it might be a little expensive for you taste. Depending on the season and of course on the gondolier, the prices vary and usually include the tip but if you [...]D: n/a00
Things about Venice you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The best that i can found to get local informations is http://www.world-rt.com/ written by a local guy, it helps a lot to plan our daily vacation
General: Barcelona guide
The infamous Tannery is the location where all leather is made in Morocco. There are Tanneries in many cities but the Fes Tannery is famous and you...
Don't give money to beggars on the streets, give food or help out in their community.
Sightseeing: Philippine eco-cultural adventure specialist
Baile Felix, Romania
Baile Felix is the biggest resort in Romania. The main natural resource used in this resort for treatment is the thermal wather with the...
General: Treatment is the thermal wather
Visit Braila city ,Romania, an historical towm on the Danube, with a local guide -walking tour in Braila city -historical places,churches,main...
Sightseeing: Braila city tour/Braila walking tour
Just looking from the outside, the name would not even match, but knowing that it really was a Police Patrol House, makes The Precinct even more...
Food: The Precinct
This is a fantastic site, and very few people know it because the more famous National Parks like Zion National Park, and Bryce Canyon are...
Outdoors Activities: Coral Red and Pink Sand Dunes
The Loon Cafe started out as a ports bar in the 1980's, but what's more interesting than the drink menu is actually the bar's food. No sleazy...
Night Life & Entertainment: The Loon Cafe
Santa Barbara, California
Great thing to check out while in Santa Barbara would be the beaches. Every beach is wonderful but I really recommend Butterfly Beach. Stunningly...
Outdoors Activities: Things to do in Santa Barbara
Hoedspruit, South Africa
Limpopo, African country must be one amongst the foremost stunning, however under-rated provinces within the country. Hoedspruit, a novel African...
History & Culture: The Hoedspruit Wildlife and Nature Lover's Guide