Canadian Museum of Civilisation, Ottawa, Ontario
Travel tips > North America > Canada > Ottawa > Canadian Museum of Civilisation
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The exhibition about the lives of Inuit and Native people are really wonderful. Canada Hall is a living timeline of 1000 years of Canadian history. Canada Garden is a beautiful park surrounding the museum. There are thousands of plants and flowers native in Canada.
So yes, it is all about Canada! :)
100 Laurier Ave E, Ottawa, ON K1N 9A7, Canada
Find the hours on the website.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Ottawa
- National Gallery of CanadaThe national Gallery of Canada is an amazing art collection. The building of the gallery will catch you at first sight, it is a piece of art with its all-glass, statue-like structure. The inside is even more breathtaking with the great [...]D: 1.2mi00
- Sparks StreetSparks Street is a high end shopping area near Parliament Hill. Its a nice pedestrian with a lot of classy restaurants and boutiques. There are also 'normal price range' stores, but only a few. Though, even if your pocket is not filled [...]D: 0.8mi00
- Turtle Island in OttawaTurtle Island is great. They say it's a jewel of Ottawa and I agree. They perfectly reproduced a whole camp of the Aboriginals to share their cultures and history both with tourists and locals. The place is the ultimate Aboriginal [...]D: n/a00
- Canadian Children's MuseumIt's the greatest place you can possibly take your kids in Ottawa. They have all kinds of exhibitions about the most different things. All the place highly educational destined to make kids understand and meet different aspects of life. [...]D: n/a00
- Le CaféLe Cafe is a nice place for spending a pleasant evening. I've been there two times and I liked it, although, the food was not perfect. Their service is good and desserts were also delicious, I tried the chocolate cake. My ribeye was [...]D: 0.8mi00
Things about Ottawa you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Even the name sounds wonderful... Destillery District. The area is a group of period buildings from the late 19th century, built in Victorian style...
History & Culture: Distillery District in Toronto
Verne was born in Nantes and the Museum was opened for the occasion of the 150th anniversary of his birth. It's a great place for everyone who...
History & Culture: Jules Verne Museum
Salford, United Kingdom
UK Minibus Hire is a minibus hire company in the United Kingdom. We are offering to book local minibus around many popular regions Sheffield,...
Public Transportation: Ukminibuses Travel
Dont let yourself be torned in a restaurant by these guys, standing in front of restaurants. If you start to talk to them, you wont be able to get...
General: Dont talk to guys standing in front of restaurants
You can get a discount at the entertainment park entrance if you keep your parking ticket :)
General: Save your money
This was the first Christian abbey and monastery in Hungary at the very beginning of the 13th century. The building is beautiful, the monks are...
History & Culture: Benedictan Archabbey
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Vietnamese Private Tours; May 2015: Visit Cambodia with this very interesting tour suit for families, Youngers and individuals, the 12 Days...
Family & Fun: Visit world largest religious structure, the Angkor wat
Yangon is the former capital of Myanmar which boasts a distintive beauty with pagoda, river, old colonial buildings and scenic lakes. To enjoy...
Outdoors Activities: Best visiting attractions in Myanmar
If you are interested to know how the sultan palace looks like during the period of the Melaka Sultanate period. This Melaka sultanate Palace which...
Sightseeing: Melaka Sultanate Palace
Are you interested on horse riding? Check 'Reiterhof Weissenhof'. It's ideal for kids, they offer lessons for kids and adults. It's ideal during a...
General: Horse Riding in Radstadt