Sweetgrass Aboriginal Bistro, Ottawa, Ontario
Travel tips > North America > Canada > Ottawa > Sweetgrass Aboriginal Bistro
- Food travel tip
- City center
The patio is calm and seems far from the busy downtown life. The food, as I mentioned is very special, I tried the bison ribs with sauce while my friend had the risotto with rabbit meat and it was all very tasty. The place is not cheap, but really worth every penny.
108 Murray St, Ottawa, ON K1N 5M5, Canada
Up to $50, but it's worth it.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Ottawa
- Sparks StreetSparks Street is a high end shopping area near Parliament Hill. Its a nice pedestrian with a lot of classy restaurants and boutiques. There are also 'normal price range' stores, but only a few. Though, even if your pocket is not filled [...]D: 0.8mi00
- Ottawa RiverOttawa River is amazing. It is beautiful, clean and very well taken care of. The River is the natural border between two provinces: Quebec and Ontario. Besides the fact that is offers a beautiful view, you can also do a lot of things by [...]D: n/a00
- Canadian War MuseumBefore you would step inside, you will observe the great building from the inside. It is very modern and planned by the famous architect, Douglas Cardinal. The museum houses a lot of interesting permanent exhibitions about the forming [...]D: 1.3mi00
- Canal Ritz RestaurantCanal Ritz is an Italian restaurant situated on the most perfect place possible: with a view over the Rideau Canal. The atmosphere is perfect. Although, unfortunately the restaurant is only average. It's a shame for such a beautiful [...]D: 1.2mi00
- Blue Cactus GrillBlue Cactus Grill is great, with good Tex-Mex food and a great bar. I was there once and I liked it, the service - as in almost all Canadian places - was good, people are very kind and friendly. Although Tex-Mex style, the place is [...]D: 1.1mi00
Things about Ottawa you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are at Cologne, you definitely should visit this museum, if you´re interested in history of ancient romans and similar epoch´s. It shows...
History & Culture: Roman germanic museum at the city center
This castle has a very long and even more interesting history. It was built by King Alfonso XI in 1328 not fat from the old Moorish fortress having...
History & Culture: Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos
Renting a car in Malaga is easy. Either you get your car at the Airport or right in the city. There are several car rental places at the train...
General: Renting a Car in Malaga
If you are close, you should take a look at the impressing Castel at Carcassone. It also offers a great view over the city.
History & Culture: Catharian castle
If you do something like island hoping or if you just make a stop during your travel to Crete at Santorini, you have got to climb up the hills and...
General: Insland of Santorini/Thira
Don't forget to take a boat trip on the lakes of Killarney, it is a wonderful experience, something you will never forget. The landscape is...
Outdoors Activities: The Lakes of Killarney
When I arrived in Milano I visited Castello Sforzesco but I didn't had enought time to visit 'Il Domo di Milano' and that's a thing that I regret,...
History & Culture: Castello Sforzesco, Milan
The 19 windmills of Kinderdijk are world heritage sites since 1997.This wonderful group of buildings is a reminder of the more than 10,000...
General: The 19 windmills of Kinderdijk
Saint Paul, Minnesota
If you're looking for anything that might give you a glimpse of Minnesota and the area, either cultural, artistic or historical or the more...
Sightseeing: Minnesota Grand Avenue
Just roaming the park and getting relaxed after a busy day of exploration is the best medicine for tiredness. The Walbridge Park is well-kept,...
Sightseeing: Walbridge Park