Sweetgrass Aboriginal Bistro, Ottawa, Ontario
Travel tips > North America > Canada > Ottawa > Sweetgrass Aboriginal Bistro
- Food travel tip
- City center
The patio is calm and seems far from the busy downtown life. The food, as I mentioned is very special, I tried the bison ribs with sauce while my friend had the risotto with rabbit meat and it was all very tasty. The place is not cheap, but really worth every penny.
108 Murray St, Ottawa, ON K1N 5M5, Canada
Up to $50, but it's worth it.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Ottawa
- Canadian War MuseumBefore you would step inside, you will observe the great building from the inside. It is very modern and planned by the famous architect, Douglas Cardinal. The museum houses a lot of interesting permanent exhibitions about the forming [...]D: 1.3mi00
- Beavertails PastryBeavertails Pastry, as the name shows offers a special kind of hot pastry with all kinds of syrups and ice-creams as a topping. It's very very delicious, you can't get this kind of cake anywhere else. I've tried it a thousand times and [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Aboriginal ExperiencesAboriginal Experience Center was indeed a great experience. Best thing is that you don't have to go deep into the country to experience and learn about the many native cultures as the Center is right there in Ottawa. They provide all [...]D: 5.1mi00
- Byward MarketByward Market is my absolute favorite place in the whole city, I loved to hang around here. There are lots and lots of stands offering everything from fruits through clothing even to jewelery. Around the stands there are a lot of [...]D: 1mi00
- Sparks StreetSparks Street is a high end shopping area near Parliament Hill. Its a nice pedestrian with a lot of classy restaurants and boutiques. There are also 'normal price range' stores, but only a few. Though, even if your pocket is not filled [...]D: 0.8mi00
Things about Ottawa you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Vancouver, British Columbia
We loved to stay in Loden Hotel when we last visited Vancouver. It is located in a great are, close to the ocean and in a quite area. We didn't...
General: Loden Vancouver
In Überlingen there is a great swimminghall with a big water-slip.
General: The great swimminghall
This is one of the typical windmills found in Northern Germany as well as all over Holland, Denmark and generally all of the Northern German states...
Sightseeing: Wrixum Wind Mill
I find very interesting the Odense International Film Festival, I hope to have time to visit it soon. In case you want to know more about it: ...
History & Culture: The Odense International Film Festival
Saint Petersburg, Russia
If you are an art afficionado, you should definitely take a look at what's under the roof of the Pushkinskaya center, a place where art...
History & Culture: The Pushkinskaya 10 Art Center
Es gibt einen super Zirkus in den man umbedingt reingehen sollte. Dort sind viele Tiere und Artisten.
Family & Fun: Zirkus in Tjumen
Charleston, West Virginia
Houston freeways are great. Just pop into downtown have fun and your back to your own bed in notime.
General: Outside of Houston, Tx
Hanoi Bac Mai, Vietnam
Top places to visit on your Myanmar Tour Packages # 1: Experience an exciting and really different cruising through the Ayeyarwady River in...
Sightseeing: Top destinations to see in Myanmar
Are you interested on horse riding? Check 'Reiterhof Weissenhof'. It's ideal for kids, they offer lessons for kids and adults. It's ideal during a...
General: Horse Riding in Radstadt
Nice place in th winter, if you want to go skiing, without paying so much money like at Ischgl.
Outdoors Activities: Skiing in Schruns