Canal Ritz Restaurant, Ottawa, Ontario
Travel tips > North America > Canada > Ottawa > Canal Ritz Restaurant
- Food travel tip
- City center
It's a shame for such a beautiful place, but there is nothing really special about it. The service is average and so is the food. My penne was too few and very saucy. Also, I think some of the things they use, like the cheese is from a supermarket... from the cheapest things.
Sorry to say that, but it's still worth a visit at least for the location. And who knows, maybe you will choose from the menu with more luck!
Queen Elizabeth Dr, Ottawa, ON, Canada
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Ottawa
- Le CaféLe Cafe is a nice place for spending a pleasant evening. I've been there two times and I liked it, although, the food was not perfect. Their service is good and desserts were also delicious, I tried the chocolate cake. My ribeye was [...]D: 0.8mi00
- Parliament HillParliament Hill is the grandest and the most beautiful part of Ottawa from architectural point of view. It consist of three buildings that house the offices Canadian parliament's members, all three built in Neo-Gothic style. The view [...]D: 0.8mi00
- Canadian Museum of CivilisationThe Canadian Museum of Civilization is located on the northern part of the Ottawa river. There are plenty of great exhibitions, both temporary and permanent, of course. The exhibition about the lives of Inuit and Native people are really [...]D: 0.8mi00
- Aboriginal ExperiencesAboriginal Experience Center was indeed a great experience. Best thing is that you don't have to go deep into the country to experience and learn about the many native cultures as the Center is right there in Ottawa. They provide all [...]D: 5.1mi00
- Byward MarketByward Market is my absolute favorite place in the whole city, I loved to hang around here. There are lots and lots of stands offering everything from fruits through clothing even to jewelery. Around the stands there are a lot of [...]D: 1mi00
Things about Ottawa you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Located on the northern part of Lhasa is the residence of the Dalai Lama, the leader of the Buddhist religion. The Palace is also a World Heritage...
History & Culture: Potala Palace
Come to BinZhou City, and experience a great place.
General: The Pearl of the yellow River Delta
Visit the big roman open air museum at the time when the plays of the roman reenactment groups take place. Every two years one of the biggest...
Night Life & Entertainment: Open air museum and plays in Xanten
When any of us think about the Galapagos we usually think of huge tortoises and Charles Darwin the man who created the idea of evolution. The...
Sightseeing: Charles Darwin Station
In Roubaix there is a “must see” sight called La Piscine (The swimming pool). It is in fact a museum (Museum of Art and Industry) opened after...
Sightseeing: La Piscine - A museum on top of a swimming pool
Is small homey restaurant that serves dishes that remind you of old times or your grandma's Sunday meals. The Moonshine Restaurant is a heaven...
Food: Moonshine Restaurant in Austin
Fort Worth, Texas
Dedicated to the heroic and memorable women of the country, the National Cowgirl Museum is an emblem of the courageous, witty and strong-willed...
History & Culture: National Cowgirl Museum
Miami Beach, Florida
This restaurant has the best wine list of all Miami, but their cuisine is just not up to the standard. Not to mention their food is overprized. ...
Food: Azul – Best wine list, worst cuisine in Miami
Be aware that there are a lot of one way streets in Montgomery...and some of the one-way signs are not visible. Make sure you see the sign before...
General: Driving in Montgomery
New Orleans, Louisiana
The Cabildo used to be the seat o the colonial government in Louisiana some centuries ago, but today it is quite an interesting museum, especially...
History & Culture: The Cabildo in New Orleans