Aboriginal Experiences, Ottawa, Ontario
Travel tips > North America > Canada > Ottawa > Aboriginal Experiences
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
They provide all kinds of things that will make you understand the aboriginal or native cultures deeper. They don't only have displays of the items of various tribes from across Canada, but they have native dancing performances and history discourses that 'enlighten' the visitors.
You can also try special 'native' food at some vendors and all the place has got a very authentic air. As aboriginals created the first cultures on these lands, if you are in Ottawa, you should definitely visit Aboriginal Experiences.
406 Richardson Avenue
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Ottawa
- Canadian Children's MuseumIt's the greatest place you can possibly take your kids in Ottawa. They have all kinds of exhibitions about the most different things. All the place highly educational destined to make kids understand and meet different aspects of life. [...]D: n/a00
- Canadian War MuseumBefore you would step inside, you will observe the great building from the inside. It is very modern and planned by the famous architect, Douglas Cardinal. The museum houses a lot of interesting permanent exhibitions about the forming [...]D: 1.3mi00
- Ottawa RiverOttawa River is amazing. It is beautiful, clean and very well taken care of. The River is the natural border between two provinces: Quebec and Ontario. Besides the fact that is offers a beautiful view, you can also do a lot of things by [...]D: n/a00
- Canal Ritz RestaurantCanal Ritz is an Italian restaurant situated on the most perfect place possible: with a view over the Rideau Canal. The atmosphere is perfect. Although, unfortunately the restaurant is only average. It's a shame for such a beautiful [...]D: 1.2mi00
- Le Jardin in OttawaLe Jardin is a great French restaurant located in the Byward Village area. The location is elegant and pleasant, it's in an old house. The food is really good, no complaints about that, but the place is also really expensive. I tried [...]D: 1.1mi00
Things about Ottawa you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
One cannot leave Rio De Janeiro without visiting the statue of Christ the Redeemer. This 30 m high statue looks down on the city above the clouds...
Sightseeing: The Christ, Corcovado
Good nightlife there, because of the university. Visit one of the local student pubs.
Night Life & Entertainment: Nightlife in Wurzburg
Every year from 6th of july till 14th of july. There the patron of Pamplona is carried throught the streets on a procession. Also interesting but...
Outdoors Activities: Feria di San fermin
There are more than 200 vehicles exposed in this wonderful museum. It is ran by a pocketful of car collectors and displays vehicles from 1908 to...
History & Culture: Automobile Museum
Oxford, United Kingdom
Know how to ride a push bike, as thats what everyone does!
Whitsunday Islands situated Queensland Capital at Australia. Whitsunday Island can divide into four groups like Northern, Lindeman, The...
Beaches : Whitsunday Yacht Charter
Also at Sorrent you can catch some nice views to the sea. But don't look at the harbour area.
General: Taking some photos
If you are at Cuzco, you should definietly visit Machu Picchu, the ancient Inka fort on top of the mountain. A huge part of the houses are...
History & Culture: The ancient Inka castle on the mountain near Aguas Calientes
Coimbra's University is one of the oldest in the world. It is located on the highest point of the upper town, where once the royal palace stood. ...
Sightseeing: The Old University
I have never seen a house from which only the pillars remained after it burned down. When I saw the mansion in rural Lauderdale County I was amazed...
History & Culture: Forks of Cypress, a Mysterious Plantation