Blue Cactus Grill, Ottawa, Ontario
Travel tips > North America > Canada > Ottawa > Blue Cactus Grill
- Food travel tip
- City center
Although Tex-Mex style, the place is really Canadian. The inner part is made of natural rocks and it is combined with the elegant and comfortable leather chairs. It good for dinner, the ambiance is very pleasant. The only thing is that it's not something really Canadian... but hey, the place is still good. ;)
ByWard Market, 298 Dalhousie Street
Good prices, under $35.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Ottawa
- Sparks StreetSparks Street is a high end shopping area near Parliament Hill. Its a nice pedestrian with a lot of classy restaurants and boutiques. There are also 'normal price range' stores, but only a few. Though, even if your pocket is not filled [...]D: 0.8mi00
- Canadian Children's MuseumIt's the greatest place you can possibly take your kids in Ottawa. They have all kinds of exhibitions about the most different things. All the place highly educational destined to make kids understand and meet different aspects of life. [...]D: n/a00
- Byward MarketByward Market is my absolute favorite place in the whole city, I loved to hang around here. There are lots and lots of stands offering everything from fruits through clothing even to jewelery. Around the stands there are a lot of [...]D: 1mi00
- Canadian War MuseumBefore you would step inside, you will observe the great building from the inside. It is very modern and planned by the famous architect, Douglas Cardinal. The museum houses a lot of interesting permanent exhibitions about the forming [...]D: 1.3mi00
- Beavertails PastryBeavertails Pastry, as the name shows offers a special kind of hot pastry with all kinds of syrups and ice-creams as a topping. It's very very delicious, you can't get this kind of cake anywhere else. I've tried it a thousand times and [...]D: 1.1mi00
Things about Ottawa you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Located on the northern part of Lhasa is the residence of the Dalai Lama, the leader of the Buddhist religion. The Palace is also a World Heritage...
History & Culture: Potala Palace
Verne was born in Nantes and the Museum was opened for the occasion of the 150th anniversary of his birth. It's a great place for everyone who...
History & Culture: Jules Verne Museum
Newyork, United Kingdom
Well, it’s amazing. The miracle has been done. Well done.
Pookode Lake is a scenic freshwater lake in the Wayanad district in Kerala, South India. The lake is surrounded by forests, and boating is allowed....
Sightseeing: Pookode lake
WE ARE RIGHTLY PROUD OF HAVING DISTINCTION TO SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETE THE K2 BASE CAMP TRACK FROM HUSHE SIDE. AS BEING THE FIRST PAKISTANI GROUP WE...
General: TREK ADVENTURE SOCIETY GUJRAWALA
Phang Nga Bay is located within an hour drive from the Phuket, here is what tourist could experience another side of the Thailand, away from the...
General: Top things to do in Phuket Thailand
Belen, New Mexico
The Belen Art League was founded in 1956. It is a non-profit organization comprised of artists primarily from Belen and other parts of...
Shopping: Belen Art League Gallery & Gifts
Entertaining, exciting, flavorful and fun. All of these things were present at the Culinary Connectors Tours that we took in Denver on our last...
Family & Fun: Culinary Connectors Tours
This is a fantastic site, and very few people know it because the more famous National Parks like Zion National Park, and Bryce Canyon are...
Outdoors Activities: Coral Red and Pink Sand Dunes
If you're in a taste for some fresh, delicious pork dishes than you have to look up the Three Little Pigs BBQ on South Highland Street. They...
Food: Three Little Pigs BBQ