Blue Cactus Grill, Ottawa, Ontario
Travel tips > North America > Canada > Ottawa > Blue Cactus Grill
- Food travel tip
- City center
Although Tex-Mex style, the place is really Canadian. The inner part is made of natural rocks and it is combined with the elegant and comfortable leather chairs. It good for dinner, the ambiance is very pleasant. The only thing is that it's not something really Canadian... but hey, the place is still good. ;)
ByWard Market, 298 Dalhousie Street
Good prices, under $35.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Ottawa
- Canal Ritz RestaurantCanal Ritz is an Italian restaurant situated on the most perfect place possible: with a view over the Rideau Canal. The atmosphere is perfect. Although, unfortunately the restaurant is only average. It's a shame for such a beautiful [...]D: 1.2mi00
- Canadian Museum of CivilisationThe Canadian Museum of Civilization is located on the northern part of the Ottawa river. There are plenty of great exhibitions, both temporary and permanent, of course. The exhibition about the lives of Inuit and Native people are really [...]D: 0.8mi00
- Byward MarketByward Market is my absolute favorite place in the whole city, I loved to hang around here. There are lots and lots of stands offering everything from fruits through clothing even to jewelery. Around the stands there are a lot of [...]D: 1mi00
- Le Jardin in OttawaLe Jardin is a great French restaurant located in the Byward Village area. The location is elegant and pleasant, it's in an old house. The food is really good, no complaints about that, but the place is also really expensive. I tried [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Aboriginal ExperiencesAboriginal Experience Center was indeed a great experience. Best thing is that you don't have to go deep into the country to experience and learn about the many native cultures as the Center is right there in Ottawa. They provide all [...]D: 5.1mi00
Things about Ottawa you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are at Sion, you should try to visit the ancient roman building remnants, that are mainly covered by private buildings. You should also go...
Sightseeing: Roman building remnants
Visit the museum of the german railway.
Sightseeing: Railway Museum
Who doesnt know these little plastic stones and who didnt play with Lego? I think nobody. If you are on your vacation with your family in Denmark...
Family & Fun: Legoland
If you want to feel party, go to Alicante during the time of the 'Hogueras de San Juan' at the 24th of june. A lot of exceptional sculptures are...
General: There you should go!
The Rotunda is also known by the name of Agios Giorgos. It was first a Roman mausoleum, then a Christian church and later a mosque, quite a history...
History & Culture: The Rotunda
If you love the art on metal, this is the best place to get astonished with some fabulous metal work. Museum of Kutch basically represent the...
History & Culture: Museum of Kutch
I love to walk around in the historical district of Beacon Hill, it is the most beautiful part of Boston. With lots of well maintained old...
Sightseeing: Beacon Hill in Boston
Buffalo, New York
The Buffalo City Hall is an exceptional building. It's grand and magnificent, a true architectural masterpiece. Go to the 13th floor and marvel...
History & Culture: Buffalo City Hall
Grand Canyon Village, Arizona
Bright Angel Trail is certainly the most famous of all trails at Grand Canyon. You’ll need a lot of time to do the whole trail. If you do the...
Outdoors Activities: Bright Angel Trail
Spending time in a zoo is always fun, especially if you're with children, and the Indianapolis Zoo was a highlight. The animals are quite close...
Family & Fun: Indianapolis Zoo