Chatterbox Jazz Club, Indianapolis, Indiana
Travel tips > North America > United States > Indianapolis > Chatterbox Jazz Club
- Night Life & Entertainment travel tip
- City center
Being club/bar they don't have a large menu, so if you're there to eat something then you might get disappointed. But if you wan to enjoy yourself, listen to great jazz music and just have a good night, then you should not miss going to the Chatterbox!
435 Massachusetts Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46204, USA
Mo-Fri: from 4pm
Sat-Sun: from 6pm
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Indianapolis
- Indianapolis 500Lots of corn-fields! [...]D: 5.7mi00
- Indianapolis Children's MuseumI don't think there is a museum in the whole world that would be so large, so much fun and so much to teach children about history, science, discrimination and courage. The Children's Museum of Indianapolis is a real treasure that [...]D: 7.5mi00
- Indianapolis ZooSpending time in a zoo is always fun, especially if you're with children, and the Indianapolis Zoo was a highlight. The animals are quite close to the visitors, so the children can get a pretty good view of them, which is a plus, [...]D: 4.6mi00
- White Rabbit CabaretOne of the most unique and fun shows I've been in Indianapolis was in the White Rabbit Cabaret. Their performances were funny, almost burlesque, witty and really amazing. I loved their costumes. There is only wine and beer to choose [...]D: 6.3mi00
- St. Elmo Steak House in IndianapolisNot really for those with a vegetarian diet, the St. Elmo Steak House is the most popular place in Indianapolis. Even celebrities have come here, many of them having a picture on the restaurant's wall. Their absolute favorite, however [...]D: 5.5mi00
Things about Indianapolis you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are at Cologne, you definitely should visit this museum, if you´re interested in history of ancient romans and similar epoch´s. It shows...
History & Culture: Roman germanic museum at the city center
While in Friedrichshafen, don't miss out on visiting the Promenade. It's basically the street that's right by the Lake Constance. There are a ton...
Sightseeing: Friedrichshafen Promenade
The two museums are in the same building, one of the most impressive Renaissance mansions in Lyon built at the beginning of the 16the century. ...
History & Culture: Historical Museum and Puppet Museum
Reading, United Kingdom
Reading is a great place to do your shopping. There are two big malls very close to each other. One of them is The Oracle, which is a huge mall...
Shopping: Shopping Centres
The view was spectacular from this cozy little restaurant, quite near to the Guggenheim Museum. We booked our table in advance, and because we had...
Food: Cantinone Storico
Petra is now one of the New 7 Wonders of the World. It is a fabulous place from the Eastern tales, simply breathtaking. The old city was...
History & Culture: The Ancient City
Phang Nga Bay is located within an hour drive from the Phuket, here is what tourist could experience another side of the Thailand, away from the...
General: Top things to do in Phuket Thailand
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Built by Florida's first white settler, Frank Stranahan, in 1901, the building is the city's most oldest residential houses. It has a beautiful and...
History & Culture: The Stranahan House in Fort Lauderdale
Key West, Florida
Key West being an island, lazing around under the sun and diving deep into the sea is part of your trip. Higgs Beach in the southern part of the...
Beaches : Higgs Beach
The newest Hard Rock Hotel & Casino is in Tulsa. It began as Cherokee bingo hall a couple decades ago and has evolved into a famous hotel and casino.
General: Hard Rock Hotel & Casino