Eiteljorg Museum, Indianapolis, Indiana
Travel tips > North America > United States > Indianapolis > Eiteljorg Museum
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
They have a wide variety of collections of artwork from various tribes US. Also paintings featuring the American West, the aboriginal people and their ways of life. It is truly an amazing museum, that should not be missed if you are visiting Indianapolis. You will definitely come out of the building with so much more.
500 W Washington St, Indianapolis, IN 46204, USA
Adults: $8, children: $5
Every day from 10:00am to 5:00pm. (open from noon on Sunday)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Indianapolis
- St. Elmo Steak House in IndianapolisNot really for those with a vegetarian diet, the St. Elmo Steak House is the most popular place in Indianapolis. Even celebrities have come here, many of them having a picture on the restaurant's wall. Their absolute favorite, however [...]D: 5.5mi00
- Long's BakeryThe best donut serving facility, Long's Bakery is the pastry paradise of both locals and visitors alike. If you go to the bakery, make sure to have as many donuts as you can, because you will love so much that you will want to return [...]D: 4.8mi00
- Thai Taste IndianapolisFor the best Thai meal you definitely have to go to Thai Taste Indianapolis restaurant. Their authentic Thai ingredients make the dishes so flavorful and delicious that you will lick all your ten fingers afterward. The atmosphere is homey, [...]D: 15.3mi00
- Slippery Noodle InnA bar with character, the Slippery Noodle Inn is a music gem in downtown Indianapolis. There is live blues music every night of the week, and though there's not much dancing space, you can really enjoy yourself. The beer they serve is [...]D: 5.5mi00
- Packing tips for travelersWhen traveling, wear the outfit that takes up the most room and you will have more room in your suitcase. [...]D: n/a10
Things about Indianapolis you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Las Ramblas is basically the Champs Elysees of Barcelona and even more. You can find here everything. It is about 2 km long and is lined with...
Outdoors Activities: Las Ramblas
Visiting Jerusalem don't miss the Via Dolorosa which is, according to the Christian tradition, the path that the messiah walked with his cross on...
General: Via Dolorosa Stations of the Cross
It was a trip to the Entertainment Capital of the World; excitement was at its heights. It was not a bachelor party, neither a hush-hush...
Family & Fun: Reveling at Vegas – Getting Attracted to Distractions
Monforte D'alba, Italy
Some parts of the estate are as old as 1600, it is really a nice place, you can see how an Italian estate looked like hundred years ago. The...
Food: Azienda agricola Fantino Alessandro e Gian Natale
The Sahara desert is the largest desert on earth, with a size bigger then the USA. Once you get into the Sahara you really will get a feel for the...
Sightseeing: The Sahara Desert
Huahine, French Polynesia
Tahiti is famous for growing great vanilla. Be sure to take a tour of Huahine and visit the vanilla farms where you can buy fresh vanilla beans to...
History & Culture: Vanilla Farms in Huahine
The Auschwitz-Birkenau camps are not far from Krakow and it's easy to get there with the minibus service, takes only one or maximum two hours. ...
History & Culture: Auschwitz-Birkenau
Baile Felix, Romania
Baile Felix is the biggest resort in Romania. The main natural resource used in this resort for treatment is the thermal wather with the...
General: Treatment is the thermal wather
A felicity small world of true Italian cuisine and atmosphere, the Piccolo Mondo is not only elegant in its design but also remarkable in its...
Food: Piccolo Mondo
Laguna Beach, California
Go to some of the restaurants by the beach. They are all really nice (I think many managed by gay people - maybe that's why :) ). Grab a coffee...
General: Restaurants by the beach - Dietrich's