Long's Bakery, Indianapolis, Indiana
Travel tips > North America > United States > Indianapolis > Long's Bakery
- Food travel tip
- City center
If you go to the bakery, make sure to have as many donuts as you can, because you will love so much that you will want to return the next day; and if you're unable to do so, you will be lost in your cravings! :) Long's donuts rock!!!
1453 N Tremont St, Indianapolis, IN 46222, USA
Not pricey at all.
From 5:30 in the morning until 10pm.
Recent travel tips for Indianapolis
- Conner PrairieOnly 6 miles to the north of Indianapolis, Conner Prairie is an outdoor museum with lots of interactive shows and exhibitions. Favorite of both children and adults, this museum is the most amazing attraction in the city. We saw indigenous [...]D: 21.2mi00
- Santorini's Greek Kitchen in IndianapolisFeaturing delicious Greek cuisine, Santorini's Greek Kitchen is a European gem in the heart of Indianapolis. Their gyros and calamari are exquisite, we just loved the taste and flavor of the food. The service is great, they are [...]D: 6.5mi00
- Chatterbox Jazz ClubIf you like jazz music, than you will love this place. Almost every night there is live jazz music in the Chatterbox Jazz Club and though the bar is smoking area, you can still enjoy the evening sitting at one of their tables outside. [...]D: 6.2mi00
- Paranormal 911 Haunted FirehouseWhat makes this Paranormal 911 Haunted Firehouse so unique is that you are not just shown around a house that is supposedly haunted and told everything about it, but you take part in the investigation to find out whether there are really [...]D: 12mi00
- Indianapolis 500Lots of corn-fields! [...]D: 5.7mi00
Things about Indianapolis you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Buenos Aires, Argentina
It might be bizarre to recommend a cemetery as a sight, but it's my best place in the whole city. A lot of Argentina's famous and wealthy people...
History & Culture: Recoleta Cemetery
Maria Laach, Germany
The Abbey is a great and very beautiful example of the Romanesque architecture in Germany. It is really wonderful, the whole place surrounding it...
History & Culture: Maria Laach Abbey
Top places to visit in Barcelona as I see it: - Parc Güell - Ramblas - Sagrada Familia - Beaches – all of them, Port Olimpic included! -...
Sightseeing: Top places to visit in Barcelona
A cheaper way to see the city from above (well, not that above), is going in Arc de Triomphe. The entry fees are 9 euros for adults, 5.5 euros for...
Sightseeing: Arc de Triomphe entry fee
If you want to go to Dhelfoi, and you´ve got no car, check the bus and train schedules, otherwise you can suddenly be stuck for hours in the...
Public Transportation: Check the bus and train schedules
If you are at this city, and you plan to go in the south, check the actual time schedules of the train and bus, if you want to use it.
Public Transportation: Traveling
My opinion is that the best place you can choose for relaxing in Miskolc is the cave bath. It is a bath formed from a real cave. It is an...
General: Swimming inside a real cave
It is a world of its own! The west of India has its unique culture, history, people and places of interest that should be explored! There are so...
Family & Fun: Tourist Places in Gujarat
Not far from Piazza del Plebiscite is the Galleria Umberto I. The Galleria was built at the end of the 19th century as a department store. The...
Shopping: Galleria Umberto I
Small does not necessary mean boring. Covasna proves this theory. When I say this, among many things, I think about the nightlife here. Even if...
Night Life & Entertainment: Covasna's only disco (but it's worth a lot)