Long's Bakery, Indianapolis, Indiana
Travel tips > North America > United States > Indianapolis > Long's Bakery
- Food travel tip
- City center
If you go to the bakery, make sure to have as many donuts as you can, because you will love so much that you will want to return the next day; and if you're unable to do so, you will be lost in your cravings! :) Long's donuts rock!!!
1453 N Tremont St, Indianapolis, IN 46222, USA
Not pricey at all.
From 5:30 in the morning until 10pm.
Recent travel tips for Indianapolis
- White Rabbit CabaretOne of the most unique and fun shows I've been in Indianapolis was in the White Rabbit Cabaret. Their performances were funny, almost burlesque, witty and really amazing. I loved their costumes. There is only wine and beer to choose [...]D: 6.3mi00
- Conner PrairieOnly 6 miles to the north of Indianapolis, Conner Prairie is an outdoor museum with lots of interactive shows and exhibitions. Favorite of both children and adults, this museum is the most amazing attraction in the city. We saw indigenous [...]D: 21.2mi00
- Indianapolis Children's MuseumI don't think there is a museum in the whole world that would be so large, so much fun and so much to teach children about history, science, discrimination and courage. The Children's Museum of Indianapolis is a real treasure that [...]D: 7.5mi00
- Indianapolis Motor SpeedwayOperating since 1909, the Indianapolis Motor Speedway is the most famous raceway in the world. Three major events are organized throughout the year there, including the Indy 500 racing event, when the place is packed with people. In [...]D: 4.2mi00
- Slippery Noodle InnA bar with character, the Slippery Noodle Inn is a music gem in downtown Indianapolis. There is live blues music every night of the week, and though there's not much dancing space, you can really enjoy yourself. The beer they serve is [...]D: 5.5mi00
Things about Indianapolis you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The shopping street called the 'Zeil' offers you all you can buy.
General: Shopping in the city center
If you are interested in history, visit the 'Schloss Wilhelmshöhe' museum.
History & Culture: Schloss Wilhelmshöhe Museum
For my holiday, i found a page where i can download totally free a guide about barcelona, it is written by a local guy living there, very helpful...
General: Free barcelona travel guide
Trinity Collage is like a trademark of Dublin. Its huge library is just amazing - if you like books and libraries. :) You can barely imagine the...
History & Culture: The Old Library Trinity Collage
The Hague, Netherlands
Restaurant The Hague: Welcome Restaurant Alexander You are looking for a restaurant in The Hague, welcome at Restaurant Alexander in the...
Food: Restaurant Alexander in The Hague
Choosing the Cultural Center tour of Preservation Wayne was a great choice for me, because this way I was able to get a bigger picture of...
History & Culture: Cultural city tour in Detroit
This is probably the most amazing canyon you can visit. Unfortunately, you cannot add any photos via this tool yet, but basically you feel like you...
Sightseeing: Antelope Canyon
San Diego, California
Black's Beach got its name from the partially black-colored sand, which distinguishes this beach from most other beaches in Southern California....
Outdoors Activities: Black's Beach
The most interactive and hands-on place where kids can learn so many things is the Children's Museum of Stockton. They have a wide variety of...
History & Culture: Children's Museum of Stockton
Hoedspruit, South Africa
Limpopo, African country must be one amongst the foremost stunning, however under-rated provinces within the country. Hoedspruit, a novel African...
History & Culture: The Hoedspruit Wildlife and Nature Lover's Guide