Indianapolis Children's Museum, Indiana
Travel tips > North America > United States > Indianapolis > Indianapolis Children's Museum
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
From wall-climbing, through fossils searching, to boat sailing, children find everything in the museum. I've never seen kids so happy in my life in a museum. They loved each show, each exhibit, each activity. Kids of all ages can enjoy themselves no matter their interests in subjects.
3000 N Meridian St, Indianapolis, IN 46208, USA
Admission for adults is $15.50 and $10.50 for children.
Open every day from 10:00am to 5:00pm.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Indianapolis
- White Rabbit CabaretOne of the most unique and fun shows I've been in Indianapolis was in the White Rabbit Cabaret. Their performances were funny, almost burlesque, witty and really amazing. I loved their costumes. There is only wine and beer to choose [...]D: 6.3mi00
- Chatterbox Jazz ClubIf you like jazz music, than you will love this place. Almost every night there is live jazz music in the Chatterbox Jazz Club and though the bar is smoking area, you can still enjoy the evening sitting at one of their tables outside. [...]D: 6.2mi00
- Slippery Noodle InnA bar with character, the Slippery Noodle Inn is a music gem in downtown Indianapolis. There is live blues music every night of the week, and though there's not much dancing space, you can really enjoy yourself. The beer they serve is [...]D: 5.5mi00
- Indianapolis Motor SpeedwayOperating since 1909, the Indianapolis Motor Speedway is the most famous raceway in the world. Three major events are organized throughout the year there, including the Indy 500 racing event, when the place is packed with people. In [...]D: 4.2mi00
- Long's BakeryThe best donut serving facility, Long's Bakery is the pastry paradise of both locals and visitors alike. If you go to the bakery, make sure to have as many donuts as you can, because you will love so much that you will want to return [...]D: 4.8mi00
Things about Indianapolis you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
While in Friedrichshafen, don't miss out on visiting the Promenade. It's basically the street that's right by the Lake Constance. There are a ton...
Sightseeing: Friedrichshafen Promenade
Who doesnt know these little plastic stones and who didnt play with Lego? I think nobody. If you are on your vacation with your family in Denmark...
Family & Fun: Legoland
If you want to have a little beach break, just stop there and camp in the woods near the beach! Go there by train or car.
Outdoors Activities: Beach Break
The Wailing Wall or Western Wall is a world famous site of Jerusalem. This is the last remaining wall of Herod's Temple destroyed by the Romans. ...
Sightseeing: The Wailing Wall
Here at Mazo Konkan! we’re very excited to announce the launch of our newly designed Sub-Division / Website which goes live today and is located...
General: Ganpatipule - Mazo Konkan's sub-division launch!
In this area, called 'cinque terre', you can take wounderful walks in the nature. You can start in the coastal town Levanto and wander to for exte...
General: Cinque terre
Vaduz the capital of Liechtenstein is a small little town. Its smaller then most towns that I have visited in Spain and there is very little to see...
Las Pinas, Philippines
MARBLES resto bar, billiards and ktv located along Alabang Zapote road has been one of Las Pinas' pioneer gimmick spots with its 11 pool tables,...
Night Life & Entertainment: Bar, Billiards,KTV and Live Bands
Buffalo, New York
The Buffalo City Hall is an exceptional building. It's grand and magnificent, a true architectural masterpiece. Go to the 13th floor and marvel...
History & Culture: Buffalo City Hall
Charlotte, North Carolina
The best and most efficient way to discover Charlotte is by taking Charlotte's Longest-Running Daily City Tour by Queen City Tours and Travel.
History & Culture: Queen City Tours and Travel