Indianapolis Children's Museum, Indiana
Travel tips > North America > United States > Indianapolis > Indianapolis Children's Museum
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
From wall-climbing, through fossils searching, to boat sailing, children find everything in the museum. I've never seen kids so happy in my life in a museum. They loved each show, each exhibit, each activity. Kids of all ages can enjoy themselves no matter their interests in subjects.
3000 N Meridian St, Indianapolis, IN 46208, USA
Admission for adults is $15.50 and $10.50 for children.
Open every day from 10:00am to 5:00pm.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Indianapolis
- Paranormal 911 Haunted FirehouseWhat makes this Paranormal 911 Haunted Firehouse so unique is that you are not just shown around a house that is supposedly haunted and told everything about it, but you take part in the investigation to find out whether there are really [...]D: 12mi00
- Indianapolis 500Lots of corn-fields! [...]D: 5.7mi00
- Eiteljorg MuseumThere is something to this museum that just makes you want to stay hours and hours there. We felt we could have spent the whole day in the Eiteljorg Museum of American Indians and Western Art. They have a wide variety of collections of [...]D: 5.2mi00
- Indianapolis ZooSpending time in a zoo is always fun, especially if you're with children, and the Indianapolis Zoo was a highlight. The animals are quite close to the visitors, so the children can get a pretty good view of them, which is a plus, [...]D: 4.6mi00
- St. Elmo Steak House in IndianapolisNot really for those with a vegetarian diet, the St. Elmo Steak House is the most popular place in Indianapolis. Even celebrities have come here, many of them having a picture on the restaurant's wall. Their absolute favorite, however [...]D: 5.5mi00
Things about Indianapolis you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Are so many things/programs to do in this nature park. If you like nature and walking trips, I wound recommanded this place for you and I think one...
Family & Fun: Nature park thun
Prague, Czech Republic
I do love Prague for many reasons and let me admit, the Church of St. Nicholas is one of them. The church is a breathtaking example of the baroque...
History & Culture: Church of St. Nicholas in Prague
Renting a car in Malaga is easy. Either you get your car at the Airport or right in the city. There are several car rental places at the train...
General: Renting a Car in Malaga
Liverpool, United Kingdom
The Liverpool Cathedral is an amazing experience for everyone. It has a lot of attractions, exhibitions that you must see and experience if you are...
History & Culture: The Liverpool Cathedral
If you like swimming or just sun-bathing on the beach, go and spend a few days at the Balaton. If you like to party all night long with great DJs...
General: The Balaton lake and Siofok
The Basilica of Santa Maria della Misericordia, was built in 1447 from an ancient votive chapel, within a single day. This should give saefty...
General: The Basilica of Santa Maria della Misericordia
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Ocho Rios ( www.ocho-rios-jamaica.com ) has some of the most diverse tourist attractions. You have Dunns River Falls, Dolphin Cove, Blue Hole (this...
General: Ocho Rios Attractions
The Park of Rose is the most beautiful park from Timisoara, which was founded in 1891. There you can see very many different species of flowers.
Family & Fun: Roses park
Though maybe not first sightseeing destination in Cincinnati, the Carew Tower is definitely on the list of attraction if you'd like to see the...
Sightseeing: Carew Tower
Frank & Alberts is a place where you eat delicious food presented with creativity and care. The dishes we ordered looked so good on the plates we...
Food: Frank & Alberts in Phoenix