Indianapolis Children's Museum, Indiana
Travel tips > North America > United States > Indianapolis > Indianapolis Children's Museum
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
From wall-climbing, through fossils searching, to boat sailing, children find everything in the museum. I've never seen kids so happy in my life in a museum. They loved each show, each exhibit, each activity. Kids of all ages can enjoy themselves no matter their interests in subjects.
3000 N Meridian St, Indianapolis, IN 46208, USA
Admission for adults is $15.50 and $10.50 for children.
Open every day from 10:00am to 5:00pm.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Indianapolis
- Eiteljorg MuseumThere is something to this museum that just makes you want to stay hours and hours there. We felt we could have spent the whole day in the Eiteljorg Museum of American Indians and Western Art. They have a wide variety of collections of [...]D: 5.2mi00
- White River State ParkHome to various museums and facilities the White River State Park is unique in its own. Full of green spaces, and modern state facilities, the place is a highlight of the city. A whole day wouldn't have been enough to cover all the [...]D: 5.2mi00
- Long's BakeryThe best donut serving facility, Long's Bakery is the pastry paradise of both locals and visitors alike. If you go to the bakery, make sure to have as many donuts as you can, because you will love so much that you will want to return [...]D: 4.8mi00
- Indianapolis ZooSpending time in a zoo is always fun, especially if you're with children, and the Indianapolis Zoo was a highlight. The animals are quite close to the visitors, so the children can get a pretty good view of them, which is a plus, [...]D: 4.6mi00
- Santorini's Greek Kitchen in IndianapolisFeaturing delicious Greek cuisine, Santorini's Greek Kitchen is a European gem in the heart of Indianapolis. Their gyros and calamari are exquisite, we just loved the taste and flavor of the food. The service is great, they are [...]D: 6.5mi00
Things about Indianapolis you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are interested in history and you like old castles, don't miss the Castle of Eger. It is very well maintained, it has a museum, a torture...
History & Culture: The Castle of Eger
It's one of the most popular symbols of Vilnius and even Lithuania. Howerer, just one tower survided until our days. It now houses a...
History & Culture: Gediminas Castle
How about going around Laguna de Bay. Grab a map of Rizal and Laguna from any National book store, and your on your way to fun fun and more fun! ...
General: Roundtrip tip with pie advise
DAYDREAM LAGUNA RESORT Luxury Riverside Accommodation and Teppanyaki Restaurant • Indulge your senses and escape from the everyday stresses...
General: Daydream Laguna Resort
If you visit Deva don't miss the ruins of the Deva Citadel which is located on the top of a pretty high hill, called Citadel Hill. You can reach...
Sightseeing: Visit the Citadel in Deva!
It is good idea to have a rubber boat with you
General: Lake Dragan good to know
Boston has got a large Italian community so there are quite many Italian restaurants as well. Pagliucas is one of my favorite of this kind. It...
Food: Pagliucas Italian Restaurant
Quite a young restaurant, considering it has been open only for a few years, but the Fruition Restaurant is excellent in every aspect. Their food...
Food: Fruition Restaurant
Day 1: Arrival Hanoi (D) Warmly welcome on arrival in Hanoi airport. Transfer to hotel for check-in. Welcome dinner at Wild Rice Restaurant....
Sightseeing: Luxury Holiday to Vietnam with Luxury Travel Vietnam
Ninh Binh, Vietnam
Ninh Binh: Particularly Trang An within an hour distance from Hanoi near the southern margin of the Red river delta, the Trang An landscape complex...
General: Holiday to less traveled road in Vietnam