White River State Park, Indianapolis, Indiana
Travel tips > North America > United States > Indianapolis > White River State Park
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
A whole day wouldn't have been enough to cover all the spaces in the park, it is not only large but hosts so many attractions that you don't know which one to see and visit. Don't miss, though, the White River Gardens and the Indianapolis Zoo. They are worthwhile sights and fun places.
801 W Washington St, Indianapolis, IN 46204, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Indianapolis
- Paranormal 911 Haunted FirehouseWhat makes this Paranormal 911 Haunted Firehouse so unique is that you are not just shown around a house that is supposedly haunted and told everything about it, but you take part in the investigation to find out whether there are really [...]D: 12mi00
- Chatterbox Jazz ClubIf you like jazz music, than you will love this place. Almost every night there is live jazz music in the Chatterbox Jazz Club and though the bar is smoking area, you can still enjoy the evening sitting at one of their tables outside. [...]D: 6.2mi00
- Indianapolis Motor SpeedwayOperating since 1909, the Indianapolis Motor Speedway is the most famous raceway in the world. Three major events are organized throughout the year there, including the Indy 500 racing event, when the place is packed with people. In [...]D: 4.2mi00
- Indiana Medical History MuseumOne of the most oldest pathology centers in the US, the Indiana Medical History Museum is a hidden gem of science and medicine. What makes this museum such an interesting a little bit creepy place is that everything looks the same as it [...]D: 3.7mi00
- White Rabbit CabaretOne of the most unique and fun shows I've been in Indianapolis was in the White Rabbit Cabaret. Their performances were funny, almost burlesque, witty and really amazing. I loved their costumes. There is only wine and beer to choose [...]D: 6.3mi00
Things about Indianapolis you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
It´s a nice small village, that has got a well equipped museum, showing roman history, as well as old-timer cars and modern history. If you are...
General: A nice village
The town of Zamora was founded by the Romans and is located one hour north of Salamanca and one hour west of Portugal. The city is famous for the...
Sightseeing: The town of Zamora
Kanyakumari is the south most tip of india- Tour around Kanyakumari is a unique and wonderfull experince to the tourist. Most tourist attractive...
Sightseeing: Triveni Sungam
Hotels in Manali - Hotel Him View, a name that is famous as a Hotel By River Side in manali near club house, hotels in manali, manali hotels,...
Outdoors Activities: Budget hotels in manali
The main street of the city is the most beautiful main street I have seen in Transsylvania. The buildings are constructed from the 16th to the...
Sightseeing: Main street of Sibiu
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
No thing important i like go best place
General: Man or mr
Luxury Thailand tours are your passport to deluxe high-end spa resorts and accommodation stay with comfortable and opulent travel arrangements...
General: Define a Thailand Luxury Tour
Albuquerque, New Mexico
With a style that goes classical, more 70s than modern, the 66 Diner serves really tasty food for anyone who enters their locale with an empty...
Food: 66 Diner in Albuquerque
San Antonio, Texas
Featuring traditional Mexican food and oysters the La Margarita is a homey little restaurant in the heart of Market Square. With a really friendly...
Food: La Margarita
Da Nang, Vietnam
A holiday to Vietnam while surfing at the tropical and premium beach Resort Islands are amazingly wonderful experience. Luxurious Hotels and...
General: My Khe beach resort for luxury holiday to Vietnam