Conner Prairie, Indianapolis, Indiana
Travel tips > North America > United States > Indianapolis > Conner Prairie
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
We saw indigenous wigwams, pioneer houses and learned about textile making, gardening and William Conner. I don't believe I've had so much fun since was a kid and was allowed to play games outside in our garden. I highly recommend this museum, because it is a magical place where no one can get bored!
13400 Allisonville Rd, Fishers, IN 46038, USA
$13 for adults and $9 for children.
From 10:00am to 5:00pm.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Indianapolis
- White Rabbit CabaretOne of the most unique and fun shows I've been in Indianapolis was in the White Rabbit Cabaret. Their performances were funny, almost burlesque, witty and really amazing. I loved their costumes. There is only wine and beer to choose [...]D: 6.3mi00
- Thai Taste IndianapolisFor the best Thai meal you definitely have to go to Thai Taste Indianapolis restaurant. Their authentic Thai ingredients make the dishes so flavorful and delicious that you will lick all your ten fingers afterward. The atmosphere is homey, [...]D: 15.3mi00
- Indianapolis 500Lots of corn-fields! [...]D: 5.7mi00
- Slippery Noodle InnA bar with character, the Slippery Noodle Inn is a music gem in downtown Indianapolis. There is live blues music every night of the week, and though there's not much dancing space, you can really enjoy yourself. The beer they serve is [...]D: 5.5mi00
- Paranormal 911 Haunted FirehouseWhat makes this Paranormal 911 Haunted Firehouse so unique is that you are not just shown around a house that is supposedly haunted and told everything about it, but you take part in the investigation to find out whether there are really [...]D: 12mi00
Things about Indianapolis you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
We wanted to experience a quieter side of the hectic Havana city so we took a ferry to the La Regla district just across the bay. It was a good...
Outdoors Activities: Havana La Regla Ferry Trip
Checkpoint Charlie was a watchtower from where they controlled the area of the Berlin Wall that divided West and East Berlin so that nobody can...
History & Culture: Checkpoint Charlie Museum
If you are at Nimes, the ancient Nemausus, you should make a walk along the roman waterpipe. There is also the famous Pont du Gard, nearly...
History & Culture: Pont du Gard, roman waterpip
If you are exactly in the center of the city, you will see a narrow street with stairs between two buildings. On the wall near the street is a sign...
Food: Eating 'Langos' in the center of the city
There is a new hotel in Tiruchirappali called " Grand Gardenia " Ph: 91 9585644000 email; firstname.lastname@example.org I've had good...
General: New hotel in Tiruchirappalli
You should really take yourself time for at least one day or better a whole weekend.
General: Visiting the ancient roman city
Charlotte, North Carolina
For some brand or souvenir shopping we went to the SouthPark Mall, because we figured we could everything in one place so we wouldn't have to...
Shopping: SouthPark Mall
This park is the home of the Detroit Tigers. It has a huge stadium where you can watch the match. The old seats were changed; the new ones are much...
Outdoors Activities: Comerica Park - Home of the Detroit Tigers
Diamond Head is one of the most famous vulcanic craters in the world. It was named by British sailors in the 17th century because of the shining of...
Outdoors Activities: Diamond Head
If you like skiing, you should definitely go there. The glaciers at Hintertux offers you a wide variety of ski runs, for every state of skill. ...
Outdoors Activities: Skiing