Conner Prairie, Indianapolis, Indiana
Travel tips > North America > United States > Indianapolis > Conner Prairie
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
We saw indigenous wigwams, pioneer houses and learned about textile making, gardening and William Conner. I don't believe I've had so much fun since was a kid and was allowed to play games outside in our garden. I highly recommend this museum, because it is a magical place where no one can get bored!
13400 Allisonville Rd, Fishers, IN 46038, USA
$13 for adults and $9 for children.
From 10:00am to 5:00pm.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Indianapolis
- St. Elmo Steak House in IndianapolisNot really for those with a vegetarian diet, the St. Elmo Steak House is the most popular place in Indianapolis. Even celebrities have come here, many of them having a picture on the restaurant's wall. Their absolute favorite, however [...]D: 5.5mi00
- Long's BakeryThe best donut serving facility, Long's Bakery is the pastry paradise of both locals and visitors alike. If you go to the bakery, make sure to have as many donuts as you can, because you will love so much that you will want to return [...]D: 4.8mi00
- Slippery Noodle InnA bar with character, the Slippery Noodle Inn is a music gem in downtown Indianapolis. There is live blues music every night of the week, and though there's not much dancing space, you can really enjoy yourself. The beer they serve is [...]D: 5.5mi00
- Eiteljorg MuseumThere is something to this museum that just makes you want to stay hours and hours there. We felt we could have spent the whole day in the Eiteljorg Museum of American Indians and Western Art. They have a wide variety of collections of [...]D: 5.2mi00
- Santorini's Greek Kitchen in IndianapolisFeaturing delicious Greek cuisine, Santorini's Greek Kitchen is a European gem in the heart of Indianapolis. Their gyros and calamari are exquisite, we just loved the taste and flavor of the food. The service is great, they are [...]D: 6.5mi00
Things about Indianapolis you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Fastnacht(or in 'bärndütsch' fasnacht) is one of the bigest event in this muliticultural country, irrespectively of different...
Night Life & Entertainment: 'Fastnacht'
Shaolin means 'young forest' and the temple city was found in around 500 AD. These are the most well known Buddhist churches in the world, mainly...
History & Culture: Shaolin Temples in Henan
Visiting Helsinki Finland this summer.Lucky you A great tip to explore and view the City of Helsinki is on the city trams.Number 3B & 3T travel in...
Public Transportation: Helsinki By Street Tram
Avebury, United Kingdom
This village, Avebury is located in Wiltshire, in southern England. Here you can find the largest neolithic stone circle in England constructed...
Outdoors Activities: Avebury Henge
People don't take trips… trips take people
General: Dreadful Trip
The city, where passing regimes have left their footprints as beautiful memories of time; recites many tales in the silence of its monuments....
History & Culture: History Comes Alive in Verona’s Ageless Beauty
VIVA VINO JAZZ CLUB. Cool Jazz, great wine and beer, not to mention top of the line tequilas, a visit to this CLUB is a must. Whether you choose to...
Night Life & Entertainment: Viva Vino Jazz Club
Coimbra's University is one of the oldest in the world. It is located on the highest point of the upper town, where once the royal palace stood. ...
Sightseeing: The Old University
Frank & Alberts is a place where you eat delicious food presented with creativity and care. The dishes we ordered looked so good on the plates we...
Food: Frank & Alberts in Phoenix
Hanoi Bac Mai, Vietnam
Top places to visit on your Myanmar Tour Packages # 1: Experience an exciting and really different cruising through the Ayeyarwady River in...
Sightseeing: Top destinations to see in Myanmar