Sawgrass Recreation Park in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Travel tips > North America > United States > Fort Lauderdale > Sawgrass Recreation Park in Fort Lauderdale
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
You can also take part at a 'night-out-with-reptiles' group tour, which is also private, you have to make reservations in advance but it is really worth it. Not every time can you have the opportunity to watch wild animals with a flashlight in your hand at night! So up to adventure, fellow traveler! :)
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33327, USA
On weekdays 7am-6pm;
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Fort Lauderdale
- If you like Nightclubs and you're in Fort LauderdaleThen you've got to check out Exit 66 on the beach! It's a new nightclub that makes going to Miami unnecessary! Check out exitsixtysix.com for pictures so you can see exactly what i'm talking about! [...]D: 0.8mi30
- Hollywood Grill in Fort LauderdaleFound in Hollywood, this restaurant serves Armenian food, which is a refreshing new thing in an American environment. We had to try out this kind of cuisine too, because we've never eaten grilled lamb or dense cheese before and I have [...]D: 5.2mi00
- The Flamingo Gardens in Fort LauderdaleThe first thing we did when we entered the Gardens was to go and see the flamingos, because we've never seen these animals before (only on TV), especially not in a natural environment. And I have to say, it was worth it. Those birds are [...]D: 12.9mi00
- Fort Lauderdale BeachVisiting Fort Lauderdale, or Florida for that matter, is incomplete without spending at least one day on the beach. The whole county of Florida is famous for its beaches and the one of Fort Lauderdale is no exception. Beautiful white sandy [...]D: n/a00
- The Stranahan House in Fort LauderdaleBuilt by Florida's first white settler, Frank Stranahan, in 1901, the building is the city's most oldest residential houses. It has a beautiful and simple 'frontier' architecture, and through the years served as a post office, town hall and [...]D: 2mi00
Things about Fort Lauderdale you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Old Montreal is the historic district of the famous city and can be viewed individually or with the help of a guide. We could choose from a 30,...
Outdoors Activities: Vieux Montréal
Playa Hermosa, Costa Rica
If you are going to Costa Rica to surf like 95% of the tourist do, then you cant miss Playa Hermosa. This beach has the best breaks in Costa Rica...
Beaches : Playa Hermosa
I guess whoever has not yet seen any real tides you should go to the North Sea located North of Germany. I visited the small island Foehr last week...
Outdoors Activities: Walking on the Wattenmeer
The Sahara desert is the largest desert on earth, with a size bigger then the USA. Once you get into the Sahara you really will get a feel for the...
Sightseeing: The Sahara Desert
Pasir Gudang, Malaysia
Driving into Johor Bahru via the Pasir Gudang Higway would be a great way to experience Malaysia as this highway is the only main highway...
General: Pasir Gudang Highway
Duba, Saudi Arabia
Dubai is a fun and frivolous playground on the Persian Gulf, but don’t consider it the Vegas of the Middle East. While this eclectic city is one...
General: 12 things not to do in Dubai
Charlotte, North Carolina
You can get an overview of the city of Charlotte after the Civil War, the way people had to manage and live through their days. The Levine Museum...
History & Culture: Levine Museum of the New South
Grand Canyon Village, Arizona
Bright Angel Trail is certainly the most famous of all trails at Grand Canyon. You’ll need a lot of time to do the whole trail. If you do the...
Outdoors Activities: Bright Angel Trail
I'm not sure how much someone who isn't remotely interested in trains will like this, but if you have even a passing interests in railroads,...
History & Culture: International Trolley and Train Museum
Saint Paul, Minnesota
There is no place where you could eat such a delicious ice cream as in the Grand Ole Creamery, not even in the best restaurant in town. They have...
Food: Grand Ole Creamery