Museum of Discovery and Science in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Travel tips > North America > United States > Fort Lauderdale > Museum of Discovery and Science in Fort Lauderdale
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The other exhibit I really liked was the coral reef which is not an imitation, it's a real Atlantic coral reef surrounded with colorful fishes (the small ones looked so cute), and other sea creatures. It was really amazing and most importantly educational. I can only recommend it to everyone, families and friends alike.
401 SW 2nd St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312, USA
Adult $10, Child (2-12) $8
Mon-Sat 10am-5pm; Sun Noon-6pm
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Fort Lauderdale
- Bonnet House Museum & Gardens in Fort LauderdaleIt was a unique experience to visit an interactive museum, where you could attend workshops and experience for yourself the environment and artistic style of a well preserved, Eco-friendly historical place. We took part on a lecture about [...]D: 1.8mi00
- If you like Nightclubs and you're in Fort LauderdaleThen you've got to check out Exit 66 on the beach! It's a new nightclub that makes going to Miami unnecessary! Check out exitsixtysix.com for pictures so you can see exactly what i'm talking about! [...]D: 0.8mi30
- Canyon Southwest Cafe in Fort LauderdaleA great restaurant to eat delicious seafood. I went to the Canyon Cafe with some friends, and decided that we would eat only seafood, but no one should order the same. So one of us ordered fillet, the other shrimp, another of my friends [...]D: 2.2mi00
- Hollywood Grill in Fort LauderdaleFound in Hollywood, this restaurant serves Armenian food, which is a refreshing new thing in an American environment. We had to try out this kind of cuisine too, because we've never eaten grilled lamb or dense cheese before and I have [...]D: 5.2mi00
- Mai-Kai Restaurant in Fort LauderdaleFeaturing Polynesian food and designed in a tropical style, this was the most entertaining, and interesting restaurant I've ever been in. They had so many unique dishes to choose from on their menu I didn't know which one to decide on. [...]D: 4.5mi00
Things about Fort Lauderdale you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
New Norfolk, Australia
Norfolk Island is the best place to live, to travel and to relax. It is a beautiful island with sandy beaches, high mountains covered with tall...
General: Heaven on earth
Good food, live music, fantastic view - this place is just perfect to spend the perfect evening, listening live music, have the best swiss food...
Food: hotel Restaurant Alpha-Thun
In der Nähe von Immenstaad gibt es einen schönen großen Abenteuerpark, wo man Klettert. Auch wenn man ein bisschen Höchenangst hat, ist es dort...
General: Nahe von Immenstaad
The city was occupied and reconquered many times. This is why the city has a 4,5 km coastwall protection. You can see it wherever you go is...
History & Culture: Walls, lookouts and gateways
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Siem Reap is one of the most enchanting city in Indochina where you can enjoy peaceful nature, stunning temples of Angkor, colourful life on Tonle...
General: Top things to enjoy in Siem Reap
The city is too hot. most of the places have good air conditioning but walking 10 minutes outside in summer is a torture.
General: Too hot
As a traveler if you decide to visit Romania and on your schedule you'll find some time to explore Bucharest, than take a moment and stop in the...
Sightseeing: Historical Center of Bucharest
Saint Petersburg, Russia
This incredible building is one of those attractions that you absolutely shouldn't miss when visiting St. Petersburg. At the first glance, it...
History & Culture: Church of the Savior on the Spilled Blood
This website has events in the area and things to do that are not amusement park or theme park related. Great if you're not the roller coaster type!
Family & Fun: Travel Resource
Long Beach, California
Japanese gardens are always impressing, weather you visit one in its original location or around the world. The Earl Burns Miller Japanese Garden...
Sightseeing: Earl Burns Miller Japanese Garden