Museum of Discovery and Science in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Travel tips > North America > United States > Fort Lauderdale > Museum of Discovery and Science in Fort Lauderdale
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The other exhibit I really liked was the coral reef which is not an imitation, it's a real Atlantic coral reef surrounded with colorful fishes (the small ones looked so cute), and other sea creatures. It was really amazing and most importantly educational. I can only recommend it to everyone, families and friends alike.
401 SW 2nd St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312, USA
Adult $10, Child (2-12) $8
Mon-Sat 10am-5pm; Sun Noon-6pm
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Fort Lauderdale
- Butterfly World in Fort LauderdaleThe Butterfly World was one of the most amazing 'gardens' I've ever been in. I have to call it a garden, though it easily resembles a tropical forest, with all the trees, bushes and most of all, the butterflies and birds. There were at [...]D: n/a00
- South Florida is the place to beSouth beach is where is where to go. If yo like fun, food and dancing and great wheatheryou will love South Beach! [...]D: 2.5mi00
- Disney on Ice Annual Event in Fort LauderdaleThe Magical Journey of Mickey and Minnie, also known as Disney on Ice is an annual ice-skating show which became the favorite of my children. Unfortunately we weren't able to visit Disneyland yet, so seeing the heroes of classic tales like [...]D: 14.2mi00
- The Stranahan House in Fort LauderdaleBuilt by Florida's first white settler, Frank Stranahan, in 1901, the building is the city's most oldest residential houses. It has a beautiful and simple 'frontier' architecture, and through the years served as a post office, town hall and [...]D: 2mi00
- Canyon Southwest Cafe in Fort LauderdaleA great restaurant to eat delicious seafood. I went to the Canyon Cafe with some friends, and decided that we would eat only seafood, but no one should order the same. So one of us ordered fillet, the other shrimp, another of my friends [...]D: 2.2mi00
Things about Fort Lauderdale you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Sundarban Mangrove forest Tour These Trip will cover Main Points of Sundarban Forest where you find Corcodiles; many species of Birds; otters;...
Sightseeing: Sundarban forest tour
This castle has a very long and even more interesting history. It was built by King Alfonso XI in 1328 not fat from the old Moorish fortress having...
History & Culture: Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos
A nice shopping destination is Debrecen Plaza, a mall located near to the center of the town. Although not big, it has a lot of shopping stores,...
Shopping: Debrecen Plaza
Kodaikanal is a popular hill station in the southern state of Tamil Nadu. This hill station is famous for its scenic beauty and Kodai Lake....
Night Life & Entertainment: Kodaikanal tour packages
The Virgiliano Park ('Parco della Rimembranza') is in the Posillipo district, a residential area of Naples. The park was built with a system of...
General: Virgiliano Park
Baia Mare, Romania
A captivating place to visit especially for children, the Baia Mare Mineralogy Museum welcomes tourists with a permanent exhibitions of minerals...
General: Mineralogy Museum
This website has events in the area and things to do that are not amusement park or theme park related. Great if you're not the roller coaster type!
Family & Fun: Travel Resource
Manhattan Beach, California
When in Manhattan Beach, make sure you take the time to walk down to the pier. It’s not only a good view over the ocean, but also a nice place to...
Sightseeing: Manhattan Beach Pier
New Orleans, Louisiana
St. Louis is the oldest functioning cathedral in the US, but it doesn't look much like it used to in the 18th century, when it was built. It is...
Sightseeing: St. Louis Cathedral
Santa Ana, California
Santa Ana Artists Village is the heart of the town's cultural venues and events. Full of art galleries that feature contemporary, local and...
History & Culture: Santora Arts Building