Museum of Discovery and Science in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Travel tips > North America > United States > Fort Lauderdale > Museum of Discovery and Science in Fort Lauderdale
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The other exhibit I really liked was the coral reef which is not an imitation, it's a real Atlantic coral reef surrounded with colorful fishes (the small ones looked so cute), and other sea creatures. It was really amazing and most importantly educational. I can only recommend it to everyone, families and friends alike.
401 SW 2nd St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312, USA
Adult $10, Child (2-12) $8
Mon-Sat 10am-5pm; Sun Noon-6pm
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale BeachVisiting Fort Lauderdale, or Florida for that matter, is incomplete without spending at least one day on the beach. The whole county of Florida is famous for its beaches and the one of Fort Lauderdale is no exception. Beautiful white sandy [...]D: n/a00
- Butterfly World in Fort LauderdaleThe Butterfly World was one of the most amazing 'gardens' I've ever been in. I have to call it a garden, though it easily resembles a tropical forest, with all the trees, bushes and most of all, the butterflies and birds. There were at [...]D: n/a00
- The Stranahan House in Fort LauderdaleBuilt by Florida's first white settler, Frank Stranahan, in 1901, the building is the city's most oldest residential houses. It has a beautiful and simple 'frontier' architecture, and through the years served as a post office, town hall and [...]D: 2mi00
- Fort Lauderdale RiverwalkGoing down the the long lane alongside the river in Fort Lauderdale full of old, and renovated shops, bars and restaurants gives you a glimpse into historical Florida. Not to mention the view from the walk is beautifully breathtaking, [...]D: 2.6mi00
- If you like Nightclubs and you're in Fort LauderdaleThen you've got to check out Exit 66 on the beach! It's a new nightclub that makes going to Miami unnecessary! Check out exitsixtysix.com for pictures so you can see exactly what i'm talking about! [...]D: 0.8mi30
Things about Fort Lauderdale you may be interested in
Fort Lauderdale Sights
More travel tips you might be interested in
Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
There are lots of wild clubs and bars in Rio, especially the high-class ones on the more popular beaches like Ipanema and Leblon. But if you are...
Night Life & Entertainment: Cafe Sacrilegio
I guess whoever has not yet seen any real tides you should go to the North Sea located North of Germany. I visited the small island Foehr last week...
Outdoors Activities: Walking on the Wattenmeer
Newyork, United Kingdom
Well, it’s amazing. The miracle has been done. Well done.
If you are at Heraklion, visit the archaeoligical museum. There you can see famous findings, also the bull´s head called Monitaurus and the Snakes...
History & Culture: Archaeological museum of Iraklio
Visit the local fortress, reinforced under the venetians and still preserved in a good way.
Mexico City, Mexico
There are so many mementos of the Aztec culture in Mexico City but perhaps one of the greatest of them is Templo Mayor and the Museo del Templo...
History & Culture: Templo Mayor and Museo del Templo Mayor
This cafe is an excellent place to relax and unwind after you have sightseeing Melaka. The drinks severed here is top class. A must try drink at...
Food: Dutch Harbour Cafe
Brukenthal Museum was founded by Joseph Bruckenthal, the governor of the city during the Austro-Hungarian Empire. The museum has more buildings,...
History & Culture: Brukenthal Museum
I you are looking for a cafe/pub which is both geeky and cool, and where you can enjoy the best coffee in the state while listening to great live...
Night Life & Entertainment: Backspace Cafe
Presque Isle, Maine
Maine is known as the best place for getting lobsters. Buying hard shell lobsters, in contrast to soft shell, gives you more meat for your dollar.