Museum of Discovery and Science in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Travel tips > North America > United States > Fort Lauderdale > Museum of Discovery and Science in Fort Lauderdale
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The other exhibit I really liked was the coral reef which is not an imitation, it's a real Atlantic coral reef surrounded with colorful fishes (the small ones looked so cute), and other sea creatures. It was really amazing and most importantly educational. I can only recommend it to everyone, families and friends alike.
401 SW 2nd St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312, USA
Adult $10, Child (2-12) $8
Mon-Sat 10am-5pm; Sun Noon-6pm
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale RiverwalkGoing down the the long lane alongside the river in Fort Lauderdale full of old, and renovated shops, bars and restaurants gives you a glimpse into historical Florida. Not to mention the view from the walk is beautifully breathtaking, [...]D: 2.6mi00
- Butterfly World in Fort LauderdaleThe Butterfly World was one of the most amazing 'gardens' I've ever been in. I have to call it a garden, though it easily resembles a tropical forest, with all the trees, bushes and most of all, the butterflies and birds. There were at [...]D: n/a00
- Hollywood Grill in Fort LauderdaleFound in Hollywood, this restaurant serves Armenian food, which is a refreshing new thing in an American environment. We had to try out this kind of cuisine too, because we've never eaten grilled lamb or dense cheese before and I have [...]D: 5.2mi00
- South Florida is the place to beSouth beach is where is where to go. If yo like fun, food and dancing and great wheatheryou will love South Beach! [...]D: 2.5mi00
- The Stranahan House in Fort LauderdaleBuilt by Florida's first white settler, Frank Stranahan, in 1901, the building is the city's most oldest residential houses. It has a beautiful and simple 'frontier' architecture, and through the years served as a post office, town hall and [...]D: 2mi00
Things about Fort Lauderdale you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Head to DC10 on Sunday, it's really good fun. Although be prepared for the long haul. It lasts from Sunday morning until 8am on Monday!
Night Life & Entertainment: Ibiza Holidays
Go snorkling or scuba diving. Eat lots of fish at any of the Seafood restaurants - make sure you don't just eat the hotels, street food is often...
Outdoors Activities: Snorkling or scuba diving
Book your tour with Twins Tours to the HolyLand!
General: Visiting the Holy Land
We are ground handling agent handling hotels car rental guides/Escort arrival /Departute assistance in Agra india E-mail...
General: Taj mahal
If you happen to be tired of Italian cuisine (which I cannot imagine), chose Casa dei Ciliegi, they have great - let's say - international cuisine....
Food: Casa dei Ciliegi
Manhattan Beach, California
When in Manhattan Beach, make sure you take the time to walk down to the pier. It’s not only a good view over the ocean, but also a nice place to...
Sightseeing: Manhattan Beach Pier
For me this bookstore is Heaven on Earth!! I always loved to read while eating a snack or drink a cup of hot chocolate and to find a place that...
Shopping: Kramerbooks & Afterwords Cafe
If you're in a taste for some fresh, delicious pork dishes than you have to look up the Three Little Pigs BBQ on South Highland Street. They...
Food: Three Little Pigs BBQ
Good fun for the whole family, especially if you are interested in aquatic life. SeaWorld is both a theme park and an aquatic zoo, so there are...
History & Culture: Sea World Adventure Park
Virginia Beach, Virginia
A small piece of history and the symbol of home, the Old Cap Henry Lighthouse is a simple, yet strong building that holds so much inside. You may...
Sightseeing: Old Cape Henry Lighthouse