Museum of Discovery and Science in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Travel tips > North America > United States > Fort Lauderdale > Museum of Discovery and Science in Fort Lauderdale
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The other exhibit I really liked was the coral reef which is not an imitation, it's a real Atlantic coral reef surrounded with colorful fishes (the small ones looked so cute), and other sea creatures. It was really amazing and most importantly educational. I can only recommend it to everyone, families and friends alike.
401 SW 2nd St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312, USA
Adult $10, Child (2-12) $8
Mon-Sat 10am-5pm; Sun Noon-6pm
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Fort Lauderdale
- Butterfly World in Fort LauderdaleThe Butterfly World was one of the most amazing 'gardens' I've ever been in. I have to call it a garden, though it easily resembles a tropical forest, with all the trees, bushes and most of all, the butterflies and birds. There were at [...]D: n/a00
- South Florida is the place to beSouth beach is where is where to go. If yo like fun, food and dancing and great wheatheryou will love South Beach! [...]D: 2.5mi00
- The Marina in Fort LauderdaleMy wife isn't really into fishing, so while she went shopping (which I know can last a few hours), I decided to go to the Marina and 'dive into' my passion. There were some fishing trips, and though I haven't made any reservations, the guy [...]D: n/a00
- Fort Lauderdale RiverwalkGoing down the the long lane alongside the river in Fort Lauderdale full of old, and renovated shops, bars and restaurants gives you a glimpse into historical Florida. Not to mention the view from the walk is beautifully breathtaking, [...]D: 2.6mi00
- Disney on Ice Annual Event in Fort LauderdaleThe Magical Journey of Mickey and Minnie, also known as Disney on Ice is an annual ice-skating show which became the favorite of my children. Unfortunately we weren't able to visit Disneyland yet, so seeing the heroes of classic tales like [...]D: 14.2mi00
Things about Fort Lauderdale you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The old church in Hollola is pretty ok. Especially in the summer. Every other year they hold a medieval fair, that's very good.
Sightseeing: The medieval greystone church of Hollola
Oxford, United Kingdom
Sightseeing buses may seem as a waste of time and money, but in the case of towns like Oxford I would say that they are the perfect choice. Oxford...
History & Culture: Sightseeing in Oxford with the bus
Islands shouldn't be missed for a Croatian experience. Some information about Island Rab at http://www.rabholidays.com
General: Islands of the Adriatic sea
If you're in Esztergom you must visit the Basilica (the Primatial Basilica of the Blessed Virgin Mary Assumed Into Heaven and St Adalbert). Besides...
Sightseeing: Esztergom Basilica
Kanyakumari is the south most tip of india- Tour around Kanyakumari is a unique and wonderfull experince to the tourist. Most tourist attractive...
Sightseeing: Triveni Sungam
Near the river Pushpavati, there is an artistic legacy standing as Modhera Sun Temple. What carving, what detailing!!! The most amazing thing is...
General: Modhera Sun Temple
The Sumida River is the main, and the largest river that flows through the capital city. It is crossed by 26 bridges throughout and flows through 7...
Sightseeing: Sumida River
Singapore City, Singapore
This is a burger for those strict veggie eaters out there. I have not tried some myself, because me and veggies are far apart. But a close friend...
Food: The Burger for the Vegan
Belen, New Mexico
Situated along the Rio Grande this nature reserve seeks to reverse the decline of the bosque wetlands. It is run by the Valencia Soil &...
Outdoors Activities: Whitfield Wildlife Conservation Area
Santa Barbara, California
Great thing to check out while in Santa Barbara would be the beaches. Every beach is wonderful but I really recommend Butterfly Beach. Stunningly...
Outdoors Activities: Things to do in Santa Barbara