Fort Lauderdale Riverwalk, Florida
Travel tips > North America > United States > Fort Lauderdale > Fort Lauderdale Riverwalk
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
Have a bite in one of the restaurants as you stroll down the Riverwalk or buy some souvenirs for family or friends in some of the various shopping places found there.
For more information, be sure to visit their website!
400 SW 2nd St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312, USA
You can walk any time. :)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Fort Lauderdale
- Disney on Ice Annual Event in Fort LauderdaleThe Magical Journey of Mickey and Minnie, also known as Disney on Ice is an annual ice-skating show which became the favorite of my children. Unfortunately we weren't able to visit Disneyland yet, so seeing the heroes of classic tales like [...]D: 14.2mi00
- If you like Nightclubs and you're in Fort LauderdaleThen you've got to check out Exit 66 on the beach! It's a new nightclub that makes going to Miami unnecessary! Check out exitsixtysix.com for pictures so you can see exactly what i'm talking about! [...]D: 0.8mi30
- The Stranahan House in Fort LauderdaleBuilt by Florida's first white settler, Frank Stranahan, in 1901, the building is the city's most oldest residential houses. It has a beautiful and simple 'frontier' architecture, and through the years served as a post office, town hall and [...]D: 2mi00
- Fort Lauderdale BeachVisiting Fort Lauderdale, or Florida for that matter, is incomplete without spending at least one day on the beach. The whole county of Florida is famous for its beaches and the one of Fort Lauderdale is no exception. Beautiful white sandy [...]D: n/a00
- The Flamingo Gardens in Fort LauderdaleThe first thing we did when we entered the Gardens was to go and see the flamingos, because we've never seen these animals before (only on TV), especially not in a natural environment. And I have to say, it was worth it. Those birds are [...]D: 12.9mi00
Things about Fort Lauderdale you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
San Diego, Costa Rica
Beaches are naturally free and they are very good in San Diego. Some of them are especially beautiful. I would very much recommend La Jolla and...
General: Free and cheap things in San Diego
If you are going to Constance, coming from the north of germany, direction of Ravensburg, take the ferry at Meersburg. It will save you at least 30...
Public Transportation: Taking a shortcut to the city
I guess whoever has not yet seen any real tides you should go to the North Sea located North of Germany. I visited the small island Foehr last week...
Outdoors Activities: Walking on the Wattenmeer
If you like frinkimng a cup of coffe or eat good food in a quiet and good looking restaurant and bar. It lies directly in the medieval city center...
Food: Cafe central
As you may know, Orleans was the hometown of Joan of Arc, the heroine of France. She changed the outcome of the Hundred Years War in the favour of...
Family & Fun: Joan of Arc Day
Singapore City, Singapore
This place is the place to go for those who would like to go for a treasure hunt, for all types of items, as the saying “one’s man...
Shopping: Thieves Flea Market @ Sungei Road, Singapore
The Chicago Blues Festival usually takes place every year in early June in Grant Park. It is the largest Blues Festival in the world, so it's an...
Night Life & Entertainment: Chicago Blues Festival
THis is the best place to live, work and vacation.
General: Fun in the Sun
Zuma Beach is just great. Though, you have to get there early if you want to get a parking place, traffic is killing sometimes. Zuma by the way...
Beaches : Zuma Beach
If you go to Innsbruck, train is the most comfortable way to get there. From the mainstation you can get everywhere by taxi.
General: How to get there comfortably