Fort Lauderdale Riverwalk, Florida
Travel tips > North America > United States > Fort Lauderdale > Fort Lauderdale Riverwalk
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
Have a bite in one of the restaurants as you stroll down the Riverwalk or buy some souvenirs for family or friends in some of the various shopping places found there.
For more information, be sure to visit their website!
400 SW 2nd St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312, USA
You can walk any time. :)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Fort Lauderdale
- Bonnet House Museum & Gardens in Fort LauderdaleIt was a unique experience to visit an interactive museum, where you could attend workshops and experience for yourself the environment and artistic style of a well preserved, Eco-friendly historical place. We took part on a lecture about [...]D: 1.8mi00
- South Florida is the place to beSouth beach is where is where to go. If yo like fun, food and dancing and great wheatheryou will love South Beach! [...]D: 2.5mi00
- Disney on Ice Annual Event in Fort LauderdaleThe Magical Journey of Mickey and Minnie, also known as Disney on Ice is an annual ice-skating show which became the favorite of my children. Unfortunately we weren't able to visit Disneyland yet, so seeing the heroes of classic tales like [...]D: 14.2mi00
- Mai-Kai Restaurant in Fort LauderdaleFeaturing Polynesian food and designed in a tropical style, this was the most entertaining, and interesting restaurant I've ever been in. They had so many unique dishes to choose from on their menu I didn't know which one to decide on. [...]D: 4.5mi00
- Xtreme Indoor Karting in Fort LauderdaleI've been karting before, but it was nothing, a piece of cake, compared to the karts and the place in Fort Lauderdale. Known as the longest and fastest Indoor karting place in the whole state of Florida, Xtreme Indoor Karting surely [...]D: 6.5mi00
Things about Fort Lauderdale you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The view from Belfort Tower over this marvelous medieval city is something you don't want to miss. The 366 steps of this 83 meters tower are worth...
Sightseeing: Belfort Tower (Belfry of Bruges)
I WAS THERE 5 YEARS AGO, THE PEOPLE IS VERY FRIENDLY, THEY MAKE YOU PART OF THEIR FAMILY, IS SO HARD TO FORGET PEOPLE LIKE THEM
General: FRIENDLY PEOPLE
Take a look at the 'Zeppelin museum' in the city center, at the lake of constance. Afterwards you can enjoy the promenade at the lake.
General: Take a look what the city has got to offer
Head to DC10 on Sunday, it's really good fun. Although be prepared for the long haul. It lasts from Sunday morning until 8am on Monday!
Night Life & Entertainment: Ibiza Holidays
A new shopping mall, called Forum, opened close to the city center. It's a place where you really can spend a whole day :) And if you get bored,...
Shopping: The Forum and the Debrecen Plaza malls
Muckross Estate is something you must see if you are in Killarney, although it is out of the city, some 2-3 miles from the city center. Take a tour...
History & Culture: Muckross Estate
Lilla Torg is Malmo's nicest square. It is part of the old downtown and there are a lot of great pubs and restaurants there. All the buildings...
Night Life & Entertainment: Lilla Torg
Tacking taxis isnt so expensive, so use them to get from A to B.
General: Taxi's are cheap
Presque Isle, Maine
Maine is known as the best place for getting lobsters. Buying hard shell lobsters, in contrast to soft shell, gives you more meat for your dollar.
While in venice, make sure you walk a lot and watch people. Don't get stuck anywhere and buying stuff is not worth it. It is a cheap place but...
General: Walk a lot and watch people