Butterfly World in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Travel tips > North America > United States > Fort Lauderdale > Butterfly World in Fort Lauderdale
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
If you travel to Fort Lauderdale, you SHOULDN'T miss going to the aviary. You will be amazed and breath-taken by the beauty of it all.
3600W Sample Rd
Coconut Creek, FL 33073
$24.95; Child $19.95;
Mon-Sat 9am-5pm; Sun 11am-5pm
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Fort Lauderdale
- South Florida is the place to beSouth beach is where is where to go. If yo like fun, food and dancing and great wheatheryou will love South Beach! [...]D: 2.5mi00
- Museum of Discovery and Science in Fort LauderdaleYou HAVE to visit this museum if you travel to Fort Lauderdale. It not only has a huge IMAX 3D theater where you can watch amazing videos with various themes ranging from nature to outer space. I personally liked the one talking about the [...]D: 2.7mi00
- Xtreme Indoor Karting in Fort LauderdaleI've been karting before, but it was nothing, a piece of cake, compared to the karts and the place in Fort Lauderdale. Known as the longest and fastest Indoor karting place in the whole state of Florida, Xtreme Indoor Karting surely [...]D: 6.5mi00
- If you like Nightclubs and you're in Fort LauderdaleThen you've got to check out Exit 66 on the beach! It's a new nightclub that makes going to Miami unnecessary! Check out exitsixtysix.com for pictures so you can see exactly what i'm talking about! [...]D: 0.8mi30
- The Stranahan House in Fort LauderdaleBuilt by Florida's first white settler, Frank Stranahan, in 1901, the building is the city's most oldest residential houses. It has a beautiful and simple 'frontier' architecture, and through the years served as a post office, town hall and [...]D: 2mi00
Things about Fort Lauderdale you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Middle Bridge connects lessor Basel with main Basel. In the medieval days this bridge was half wood and half stone. The reason they did this...
Sightseeing: Middle Bridge
Come to BinZhou City, and experience a great place.
General: The Pearl of the yellow River Delta
Here is a quick tip for what to eat while at Munich Airport. There are several great little places but if you are stopping over I would recommend...
Food: What to eat at Munich Airport
This is the little promenade of Wyk auf Föhr. There is some nice scenary as well as neat little cafes. You should try a fish or crab soup at...
Sightseeing: Wyk auf Föhr Promenade
There is a wonderful view from Sacromonte over the city. You can find an abbey on the top of the mountain, beautiful 17th century building. What...
Outdoors Activities: Sacromonte
If you are at Lyon, you shoould visit the roman museum. It´is well done regarding the museums exhibiton and it also has got an open air area....
History & Culture: Local roman museum
We are ground handling agent handling hotels car rental guides/Escort arrival /Departute assistance in Agra india E-mail...
General: Taj mahal
The fantastic ice range of the Cordillera Huayhuash is renowned for knife-edged 20,000-foot peaks that attract mountaineers from around the world....
Outdoors Activities: Trekking Hiking Cordillera Blanca Cordillera Huayhuash Peru
Quezon City, Philippines
La Loma in Quezon City is, they say, the oldest cockpit in the country. It is the place of the typical centuries-old sport on the Philippines, the...
Night Life & Entertainment: The La Loma Cockpit
Presque Isle, Maine
Maine is known as the best place for getting lobsters. Buying hard shell lobsters, in contrast to soft shell, gives you more meat for your dollar.