Butterfly World in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Travel tips > North America > United States > Fort Lauderdale > Butterfly World in Fort Lauderdale
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
If you travel to Fort Lauderdale, you SHOULDN'T miss going to the aviary. You will be amazed and breath-taken by the beauty of it all.
3600W Sample Rd
Coconut Creek, FL 33073
$24.95; Child $19.95;
Mon-Sat 9am-5pm; Sun 11am-5pm
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Fort Lauderdale
- If you like Nightclubs and you're in Fort LauderdaleThen you've got to check out Exit 66 on the beach! It's a new nightclub that makes going to Miami unnecessary! Check out exitsixtysix.com for pictures so you can see exactly what i'm talking about! [...]D: 0.8mi30
- Mai-Kai Restaurant in Fort LauderdaleFeaturing Polynesian food and designed in a tropical style, this was the most entertaining, and interesting restaurant I've ever been in. They had so many unique dishes to choose from on their menu I didn't know which one to decide on. [...]D: 4.5mi00
- Canyon Southwest Cafe in Fort LauderdaleA great restaurant to eat delicious seafood. I went to the Canyon Cafe with some friends, and decided that we would eat only seafood, but no one should order the same. So one of us ordered fillet, the other shrimp, another of my friends [...]D: 2.2mi00
- The Marina in Fort LauderdaleMy wife isn't really into fishing, so while she went shopping (which I know can last a few hours), I decided to go to the Marina and 'dive into' my passion. There were some fishing trips, and though I haven't made any reservations, the guy [...]D: n/a00
- Fort Lauderdale BeachVisiting Fort Lauderdale, or Florida for that matter, is incomplete without spending at least one day on the beach. The whole county of Florida is famous for its beaches and the one of Fort Lauderdale is no exception. Beautiful white sandy [...]D: n/a00
Things about Fort Lauderdale you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you go there for skying, take one of the ski busses up to the glacier, it´s more relaxed than to drive up yourself. The bus stops you can...
Outdoors Activities: Skying area
Playa Hermosa, Costa Rica
If you are going to Costa Rica to surf like 95% of the tourist do, then you cant miss Playa Hermosa. This beach has the best breaks in Costa Rica...
Beaches : Playa Hermosa
I dare say it is the best place to eat in the whole city. We sat on the terrace and it was very pleasant, although the weather was nice as well. ...
Food: Al Pont De Ferr
If you want to see one of the oldest churches of cristianity, then you should visit the church of the holy Petrus at Antakya. This place is about...
History & Culture: Petrus Grotto at Antakya
Beverly Hills, California
Well, everybody knows Rodeo Drive because of Richard Gere and Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. Rodeo Drive is really what is depicted in the movies,...
Shopping: Rodeo Drive
Corpus Christi, Texas
Whether you are a fan of this amazing girl and singer or not, it doesn't really matter. The Selena Museum offers such a detailed and warm...
History & Culture: Selena Museum
Accessible to public, being free (though donations are accepted), the Freedom Park Navy Museum is a gem across the Missouri River. Several...
History & Culture: Freedom Park Navy Museum
Presque Isle, Maine
Maine is known as the best place for getting lobsters. Buying hard shell lobsters, in contrast to soft shell, gives you more meat for your dollar.
Santa Barbara, California
Great thing to check out while in Santa Barbara would be the beaches. Every beach is wonderful but I really recommend Butterfly Beach. Stunningly...
Outdoors Activities: Things to do in Santa Barbara
We at World Mate Travel and Trading ( International Tour Operator Licence: No 01-282 /2010/TCDL-GP LHQT)have spent many years establishing our...
Sightseeing: Vietnam Highlight Tours