The Marina in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Travel tips > North America > United States > Fort Lauderdale > The Marina in Fort Lauderdale
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
It was an amazing experience and when I saw my wife had a great time too and she didn't mind me going to the Marina, I was quite happy! :)
Bahia Mar Marina, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Varies on the 'tour' or on the gentleman who takes you fishing for example.
How to get there:
Either by car (taxi maybe) on the mainland up 'til the Fire Station, or by water taxi.
Recent travel tips for Fort Lauderdale
- South Florida is the place to beSouth beach is where is where to go. If yo like fun, food and dancing and great wheatheryou will love South Beach! [...]D: 2.5mi00
- Fort Lauderdale RiverwalkGoing down the the long lane alongside the river in Fort Lauderdale full of old, and renovated shops, bars and restaurants gives you a glimpse into historical Florida. Not to mention the view from the walk is beautifully breathtaking, [...]D: 2.6mi00
- Bonnet House Museum & Gardens in Fort LauderdaleIt was a unique experience to visit an interactive museum, where you could attend workshops and experience for yourself the environment and artistic style of a well preserved, Eco-friendly historical place. We took part on a lecture about [...]D: 1.8mi00
- Xtreme Indoor Karting in Fort LauderdaleI've been karting before, but it was nothing, a piece of cake, compared to the karts and the place in Fort Lauderdale. Known as the longest and fastest Indoor karting place in the whole state of Florida, Xtreme Indoor Karting surely [...]D: 6.5mi00
- Sawgrass Recreation Park in Fort LauderdaleWe explored and experienced the real wild side of Florida when we booked a tour for the Everglades in the Sawgrass Park. The private tour included a ride with the airboat with a guide and also a tour of all their animal exhibits, which was [...]D: 20.9mi00
Things about Fort Lauderdale you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
An amazing museum in Montreal, the Musée d'Art Contemporain is the place to visit when in Montreal. The museum has many works from various...
History & Culture: Musée d'Art Contemporain in Montreal
The town of Zamora was founded by the Romans and is located one hour north of Salamanca and one hour west of Portugal. The city is famous for the...
Sightseeing: The town of Zamora
If you happen to go to Kecskemét do not miss out the famous 'Cifrapalota' which will surely attract you with its beautiful folk-art-motifs. You...
Sightseeing: Cifrapalota, Kecskemet
The best time to visit Jaipur is during Sept-Oct or during the Feb-March months.
General: Best time to travel
The Park of Rose is the most beautiful park from Timisoara, which was founded in 1891. There you can see very many different species of flowers.
Family & Fun: Roses park
Singapore City, Singapore
This place is the place to go for those who would like to go for a treasure hunt, for all types of items, as the saying “one’s man...
Shopping: Thieves Flea Market @ Sungei Road, Singapore
Buena Park, California
Knott's Berry Farm is a great distraction for a family or a group of friends. There are so many things to do there! They have a fiesta village...
Family & Fun: Knott's Berry Farm
At preferred-limousine.com, get the wonderful experience of Transportation Services with our top-quality Private Car Service & Town Car Service in...
Public Transportation: Preferred Limousine
Dominating the center of the town, City Hall has been one of the tallest habitable buildings in the world until 1908. Designed by architect John...
Sightseeing: The City Hall of Philadelphia
Santa Cruz, California
The Mystery Spot is probably one of the weirdest man-made places you can see anywhere on earth. If you've seen any of those surrealist paintings of...
Sightseeing: The Mystery Spot in Santa Cruz