Hollywood Grill in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Travel tips > North America > United States > Fort Lauderdale > Hollywood Grill in Fort Lauderdale
- Food travel tip
- City center
We had to try out this kind of cuisine too, because we've never eaten grilled lamb or dense cheese before and I have to tell, it was a good choice. The food really tasty, they served some kind of delicious -looking yogurt too with the lamb, which went well with it. The waiters were courteous and friendly and considering the food was not so expensive we left a big tip.
I can only recommend this cuisine and this restaurant to those visiting Fort Lauderdale, or for that matter, Hollywood.
N Broadwalk, Hollywood, FL, USA
Dinner $75 for two.
How to get there:
Turn from the Hollywood Boulevard road to Florida A1A , then North Ocean Dr. and make a turn to East on the first street. From Tyler street turn left to N Broadwalk and you will find the grill on your left not much ahead.
Recent travel tips for Fort Lauderdale
- Xtreme Indoor Karting in Fort LauderdaleI've been karting before, but it was nothing, a piece of cake, compared to the karts and the place in Fort Lauderdale. Known as the longest and fastest Indoor karting place in the whole state of Florida, Xtreme Indoor Karting surely [...]D: 6.5mi00
- The Stranahan House in Fort LauderdaleBuilt by Florida's first white settler, Frank Stranahan, in 1901, the building is the city's most oldest residential houses. It has a beautiful and simple 'frontier' architecture, and through the years served as a post office, town hall and [...]D: 2mi00
- South Florida is the place to beSouth beach is where is where to go. If yo like fun, food and dancing and great wheatheryou will love South Beach! [...]D: 2.5mi00
- Fort Lauderdale BeachVisiting Fort Lauderdale, or Florida for that matter, is incomplete without spending at least one day on the beach. The whole county of Florida is famous for its beaches and the one of Fort Lauderdale is no exception. Beautiful white sandy [...]D: n/a00
- Fort Lauderdale RiverwalkGoing down the the long lane alongside the river in Fort Lauderdale full of old, and renovated shops, bars and restaurants gives you a glimpse into historical Florida. Not to mention the view from the walk is beautifully breathtaking, [...]D: 2.6mi00
Things about Fort Lauderdale you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
You should take a look at the Escorial, the seat of the spanish kings, if you are close.
Sightseeing: The Escorial
This 5 star restaurant is the best restaurant in Toledo. The restaurant is located in one of the old arab houses from the 17th century. Locum in...
Food: Restaurant Locum
You can get a discount at the entertainment park entrance if you keep your parking ticket :)
General: Save your money
If you would ask me which attractions do I recommend you if you visit Sopron, it would be a hard question, because you can spend hours in the old...
Sightseeing: Walking in the old city center
Make a bike trip through the Aaron Island. On the main island you can rent bikes for that.
Outdoors Activities: Biking on the Aaron Island
People don't take trips… trips take people
General: Dreadful Trip
The best time to enjoy the fantastic beaches of the city is from December to March. Its starts raining April onwards making the sea rough.
Sightseeing: Best time to travel
Trekeffect is an online tool that help you plan your trips.Trekeffect lets you discover new destinations, know what to do in those destinations and...
General: Plan Your Trip With Trekeffect
Keep local currency take loose clothes with you avoid skirts and mini skirts kinda dress
Food: Travel to pakistan
Mamaia is one of the best points of atraction on the Black Sea Beach on the Romanian teritory. The principal point of atraction in Mamaia is the...
General: Aqua Magic, Mamaia