Bonnet House Museum & Gardens in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Travel tips > North America > United States > Fort Lauderdale > Bonnet House Museum & Gardens in Fort Lauderdale
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The main 'attractions' of the museum are the many paintings and artworks of the house's owners, Mr. and Mrs. Bartlett, who being artists, preserved almost all of their works which are now on display to visitors. Don't miss a walk in the surrounding huge garden and be sure to walk up to the lily pond which is a perfect setting for pictures! My wife couldn't get enough of it! :)
What we were really sorry for was that we couldn't attend any of the workshops, because we didn't stay so long in Fort Lauderdale, but I'm sure the next time we visit and stay for a longer period we will take part and will try to learn something new. :)
900 N Birch Rd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304, USA
Adult $20, Child (6-12) $16
Tue-Sat 10am-4pm; Sun Noon-4pm
Lectures are $5, classes around $35, workshop fees vary.
Recent travel tips for Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale RiverwalkGoing down the the long lane alongside the river in Fort Lauderdale full of old, and renovated shops, bars and restaurants gives you a glimpse into historical Florida. Not to mention the view from the walk is beautifully breathtaking, [...]D: 2.6mi00
- Sawgrass Recreation Park in Fort LauderdaleWe explored and experienced the real wild side of Florida when we booked a tour for the Everglades in the Sawgrass Park. The private tour included a ride with the airboat with a guide and also a tour of all their animal exhibits, which was [...]D: 20.9mi00
- If you like Nightclubs and you're in Fort LauderdaleThen you've got to check out Exit 66 on the beach! It's a new nightclub that makes going to Miami unnecessary! Check out exitsixtysix.com for pictures so you can see exactly what i'm talking about! [...]D: 0.8mi30
- The Stranahan House in Fort LauderdaleBuilt by Florida's first white settler, Frank Stranahan, in 1901, the building is the city's most oldest residential houses. It has a beautiful and simple 'frontier' architecture, and through the years served as a post office, town hall and [...]D: 2mi00
- Hollywood Grill in Fort LauderdaleFound in Hollywood, this restaurant serves Armenian food, which is a refreshing new thing in an American environment. We had to try out this kind of cuisine too, because we've never eaten grilled lamb or dense cheese before and I have [...]D: 5.2mi00
Things about Fort Lauderdale you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Rotunda is also known by the name of Agios Giorgos. It was first a Roman mausoleum, then a Christian church and later a mosque, quite a history...
History & Culture: The Rotunda
If you don't want to pay for parking to the aqua park you can park just near it in some streets without any restriction.
General: Parking tip
Badiatravel Inbound Agency based in Tripoli
Johor Baharu, Malaysia
This restaurant is a great place to try the various local cusines and dishes of Malaysia. A tip here is if you are interested to try the local...
Food: Restoran Mustika Zamzam
If you go to Tusnad don't miss to visit the Saint Anna lake. It is a bid cold but very beautiful!
Outdoors Activities: You must visit the St. Anna lake
Es gibt einen super Zirkus in den man umbedingt reingehen sollte. Dort sind viele Tiere und Artisten.
Family & Fun: Zirkus in Tjumen
Dakar Bango, Senegal
Needs someone to trust ,write me with id(Bintaphdesmond@yahoo.com.sg)
History & Culture: Trusted one
Hanauma Bay is wonderful for the lovers of snorkeling, but not only. It is like being in an aquarium. I couldn't believe how close I was to those...
Outdoors Activities: Hanauma Bay in Honolulu
Key West, Florida
Beaches are for lazing around, getting tanned and swimming in the sea. For families it is the best place, where children can play all day long,...
Beaches : Rest Beach of Key West
Long Beach, California
Japanese gardens are always impressing, weather you visit one in its original location or around the world. The Earl Burns Miller Japanese Garden...
Sightseeing: Earl Burns Miller Japanese Garden