The Flamingo Gardens in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Travel tips > North America > United States > Fort Lauderdale > The Flamingo Gardens in Fort Lauderdale
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
Next we attended a live presentation about various kinds of wild animals, like crocodiles and cockatoos and the way they live and interact with each other. The host who was presenting even showed us a real crocodile baby but he said it was not very safe to touch it! Pity.
We definitely recommend this place to everyone visiting Fort Lauderdale and not just because of the crocodile babies and flamingos!
3750 S Flamingo Rd, Davie, FL 33325, USA
Fees : Adult $17, Child $8.50
How to get there:
On more details in directions, please visit their site.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Fort Lauderdale
- Disney on Ice Annual Event in Fort LauderdaleThe Magical Journey of Mickey and Minnie, also known as Disney on Ice is an annual ice-skating show which became the favorite of my children. Unfortunately we weren't able to visit Disneyland yet, so seeing the heroes of classic tales like [...]D: 14.2mi00
- Fort Lauderdale BeachVisiting Fort Lauderdale, or Florida for that matter, is incomplete without spending at least one day on the beach. The whole county of Florida is famous for its beaches and the one of Fort Lauderdale is no exception. Beautiful white sandy [...]D: n/a00
- The Stranahan House in Fort LauderdaleBuilt by Florida's first white settler, Frank Stranahan, in 1901, the building is the city's most oldest residential houses. It has a beautiful and simple 'frontier' architecture, and through the years served as a post office, town hall and [...]D: 2mi00
- Butterfly World in Fort LauderdaleThe Butterfly World was one of the most amazing 'gardens' I've ever been in. I have to call it a garden, though it easily resembles a tropical forest, with all the trees, bushes and most of all, the butterflies and birds. There were at [...]D: n/a00
- The Marina in Fort LauderdaleMy wife isn't really into fishing, so while she went shopping (which I know can last a few hours), I decided to go to the Marina and 'dive into' my passion. There were some fishing trips, and though I haven't made any reservations, the guy [...]D: n/a00
Things about Fort Lauderdale you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Hidden by numerous trees, near Gare Lille Flandre (about 10-15 minutes of walking) lies the Église Saint-Maurice a imposing church which...
Sightseeing: Église Saint-Maurice
If you don't want to stay in Volos city try the seaside village of Amaliapolis - about 50km from Volos. It is really beautiful and has fantastic...
Beaches : Places to stay in Amaliapolis
Kerala is one of the top-ranking tourist destinations in India. There are so many locations around the world in order to celebrate holidays. But if...
General: Perfect Holiday Trip to Munnar
'Never been here before? We'll help you to organise your travel, but it is your trip in Morocco, you decide what to see where to go and when to...
Sightseeing: Morocco Desert Tour
Johor Bahru, Malaysia
This Museum is a great place to know more about the Chinese origin in Johor Bahru. This would be the ideal place if you would like to know more...
History & Culture: Chinese Heritage Muesum
I am a loving lady who is seeking for my true love, I want to end my loneliness
General: Am a good girl
Kansas City, Missouri
The Kansas City Library is the most unique and interesting library in the world, I'd say, because I don't think there is a building that...
History & Culture: Kansas City Library
With a wide variety of dishes both for lunch and dinner, the Sunset Grill is a popular destination. They have everything one could desire, except...
Food: Sunset Grill
We visited the painting exhibition of the Philadelphia Museum of Art and their Picasso collection just took our breath away. We were always drawn...
History & Culture: Philadelphia Museum of Art
Raleigh, North Carolina
Though a huge art gallery, it has some unique taste to it, and it gives you a bit of inspiration, the Artspace in Raleigh is quite enjoyable. The...
History & Culture: Artspace