Dogwood Restaurant in Atlanta, Georgia
Travel tips > North America > United States > Atlanta > Dogwood Restaurant in Atlanta
- Food travel tip
- City center
The restaurant is quite elegant, but not overpoweringly so, and you can enjoy your meal without worrying that you're using the wrong fork. Southern cuisine can seem simple and unpolished, but Dogwood proves that it isn't so. The grits bar especially is really worth a try.
565 Peachtree St NE, Atlanta, GA 30308, USA
Lunch Tuesday-Friday 11:30-2:00
Dinner Tuesday-Saturday 5:30-10:00
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Atlanta
- Underground AtlantaThe viaducts built over the many railroad tracks of Atlanta have been converted into an interesting shopping and entertainment district at the end of the 60's, although stores and speakeasies have been operating there during the Depression [...]D: 12.3mi00
- Buckhead Diner in AtlantaBuckhead is the ultimate 50's dining experience, what with the diner's retro style and elegance, and the interesting- but all-American nonetheless-menu options. You can have a large serving of crunchy, home-made potato chips with a [...]D: 6.2mi00
- Aiko Lounge in AtlantaBy day, Aiko is a sushi lounge with some of the best sushi you can taste in Atlanta, and by night it transforms into a hot nightclub and martini lounge. The dancefloor is not very large, and if you want to hide among throngs of people [...]D: 6.1mi00
- Wednesday Wind Down, Free ConcertsIn one of the most well-known parks in Atlanta city, the Centennial Olympic Park, every Wednesday a high range of free concerts are organized under the name Wednesday Wind Down. They organize this event EVERY year from April till September [...]D: 11.7mi10
- Spice Market in AtlantaSpice Market is said to be inspired by a busy street in South Asia, both concerning its looks and its menu. The restaurant is famous for its Asian fusion cuisine, and boasts of offering surprising layers of flavours and seasonings. The [...]D: 9.9mi00
Things about Atlanta you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Old Montreal is the historic district of the famous city and can be viewed individually or with the help of a guide. We could choose from a 30,...
Outdoors Activities: Vieux Montréal
To really experience the Afro-Cuban culture, visiting the small side street called Callejon de Hamel is a must for everyone. It is amazing. The...
Family & Fun: Callejon de Hamel in Havana
Newyork, United Kingdom
Well, it’s amazing. The miracle has been done. Well done.
One of the most beautiful islands I have ever seen is Capri. It's romantic, and picturesque. There are wonderful trails and the sea is nothing but...
Sightseeing: Visiting Capri
When you arrive at the Bear's Cave, you have to pay a little parking fee, but you benefits for it a shaded cold parking zone.
General: Parking at Bear's Cave
It is definitely a must if you are in the area. The museum and the city zoo are together, it's a perfect family program as well. The Skansen...
Outdoors Activities: Skansen open-air museum
Beer fanatics would love this place, because Humpy's Great Alaskan Alehouse has a wide variety of beers to choose from, more than 40. Plus a...
Food: Humpy's Great Alaskan Alehouse
I don't think there is a museum in the whole world that would be so large, so much fun and so much to teach children about history, science,...
History & Culture: Indianapolis Children's Museum
The best get-away for families with children old and young is Please Touch Museum. They have everything kids could love. And because children are...
History & Culture: Please Touch Museum in Philadelphia
Presque Isle, Maine
Maine is known as the best place for getting lobsters. Buying hard shell lobsters, in contrast to soft shell, gives you more meat for your dollar.