Dogwood Restaurant in Atlanta, Georgia
Travel tips > North America > United States > Atlanta > Dogwood Restaurant in Atlanta
- Food travel tip
- City center
The restaurant is quite elegant, but not overpoweringly so, and you can enjoy your meal without worrying that you're using the wrong fork. Southern cuisine can seem simple and unpolished, but Dogwood proves that it isn't so. The grits bar especially is really worth a try.
565 Peachtree St NE, Atlanta, GA 30308, USA
Lunch Tuesday-Friday 11:30-2:00
Dinner Tuesday-Saturday 5:30-10:00
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Atlanta
- Buckhead Diner in AtlantaBuckhead is the ultimate 50's dining experience, what with the diner's retro style and elegance, and the interesting- but all-American nonetheless-menu options. You can have a large serving of crunchy, home-made potato chips with a [...]D: 6.2mi00
- Dining Room in AtlantaThe Dining Room is one of the(if not the)top restaurants in Atlanta, and seeing as it is located within the Ritz Carlton, it's not exactly your casual eatery to say the least. The restaurant's chef is a local celebrity (he's also a [...]D: 5.3mi00
- Underground AtlantaThe viaducts built over the many railroad tracks of Atlanta have been converted into an interesting shopping and entertainment district at the end of the 60's, although stores and speakeasies have been operating there during the Depression [...]D: 12.3mi00
- Martin Luther King, Jr. National Historic SiteThe site consists of several buildings that have played a large part in the childhood of Martin Luther King, and a museum chronicling the American Civil Rights Movement. You can get a brief orientation at the visitor center, but the [...]D: 11.9mi00
- Peachtree Center in AtlantaPeachtree Center is your staple American mall, with over 60 specialty stores and six restaurants, and the only thing distinguishing it from other centres of its kind is the fact that it's underground. Not exactly a tourist attraction, [...]D: 11.8mi00
Things about Atlanta you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you want to spend the night at a cool location in Augsburg, where good music is played, you have to visit the 'Mahagoni Bar'. There is even a...
Night Life & Entertainment: Mahagoni Bar
The museum is dedicated to the history and art of wine. It is located in the Chartrons quarter, which was the traditional center of wine merchants....
History & Culture: Wine and Wine Trade Museum
The Parliament of Hungary is one of the most beautiful parliaments in Europe so don't miss to visit it if you are in Budapest. The entrance is not...
History & Culture: The Hungarian Parliament
A palace turned into a mosque is the finest example of architectural art. You will surely think that it's a fort and not a mosque. A wonderful...
History & Culture: Jama Masjid - Palace or Mosque
The city is too hot. most of the places have good air conditioning but walking 10 minutes outside in summer is a torture.
General: Too hot
There is a castle in this city. It has a big parking but there you have to pay... very close about 50-100 meters from the castle you turn right on...
History & Culture: Bratislava Castle
Buena Park, California
This is the Halloween event of the well known theme park, Knott's Berry Farm. You should really see it. It offers everything you would expect...
Family & Fun: Great Halloween Program at Knott's Scary Farm
Colorado Springs, Colorado
This zoo, though compared to others it is quite small, has become our favorite. The animals at the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo all look so healthy and...
Family & Fun: Cheyenne Mountain Zoo
Grand Canyon Village, Arizona
Bright Angel Trail is certainly the most famous of all trails at Grand Canyon. You’ll need a lot of time to do the whole trail. If you do the...
Outdoors Activities: Bright Angel Trail
If you want to go skiing for a day in Austria, use the city as a starting point to go to the different skiing areas.
General: Skiing for a day