World of Coca-Cola Pavilion, Atlanta, Georgia
Travel tips > North America > United States > Atlanta > World of Coca-Cola Pavilion
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
Not the most exciting story if you are not a hardcore Coca Cola fan, but on the bright side, you can taste over 60 soft drinks from all over the world, and you can observe how a bottling line functions (they'll also give you a free bottle of coke, while at it).
The Coca Cola memorabilia is also quite interesting (you can see the evolution of the coke bottle over the time), and there are some nice pieces or art on display by some quite famous pop artists.
Martin Luther King Jr Dr SW, Atlanta, GA, USA
$15 for adults, $13 for seniors and $10 for children
Depends on the day, usually opens at 9:30 AM and closes at 5:30 PM
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Atlanta
- Going to Atlanta by planeGoing to Atlanta by plane? Than fly with Delta to Atlanta - they usually have very competitive rates - or choose US Airways what has got the largest market share in Atlanta. In order to get the cheapest flights also check airports nearby [...]D: n/a11
- Spice Market in AtlantaSpice Market is said to be inspired by a busy street in South Asia, both concerning its looks and its menu. The restaurant is famous for its Asian fusion cuisine, and boasts of offering surprising layers of flavours and seasonings. The [...]D: 9.9mi00
- Buckhead Diner in AtlantaBuckhead is the ultimate 50's dining experience, what with the diner's retro style and elegance, and the interesting- but all-American nonetheless-menu options. You can have a large serving of crunchy, home-made potato chips with a [...]D: 6.2mi00
- Margaret Mitchell House and MuseumIf you are a fan of Gone with the Wind, the best known literature classic about the South, you really shouldn't miss the home of author Margaret Mitchell, the very place where she wrote her masterpiece. The house itself is a turn-of-the [...]D: 10.3mi00
- Craft restaurant in AtlantaCraft pride themselves on using only the best of local ingredients in all of their locations, and whether or not this is true, the Atlanta Craft does serve up some pretty spectacular food. The dishes are healthy and don't put up the [...]D: 5.4mi00
Things about Atlanta you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Tortuguero, Costa Rica
Most of you have seen this frog before, either on TV or in a zoo, but the best place to find them is in Tortugero, Costa Rica. This rain forest in...
Sightseeing: Red Eye Tree Frogs
Bat Dat Royal is a nice little Vietnamese/Chinese restaurant near the city center of Freiburg. They have a pretty good buffet and at night they...
Food: Bat Dat Royal China-Vietnam Restaurant
If you are interested in history, visit the 'Schloss Wilhelmshöhe' museum.
History & Culture: Schloss Wilhelmshöhe Museum
If you are at Potsdam, you really should visit Sanssouci, the big palace and garden area, built by Friedrich the great, the prussian king...
General: The Sanssouci palace
Kodaikanal is a popular hill station in the southern state of Tamil Nadu. This hill station is famous for its scenic beauty and Kodai Lake....
Night Life & Entertainment: Kodaikanal tour packages
New Hawa Restaurant is a hawker style eating place that sells various kind local food. Some of this famous food that people go there to eat are...
Food: New Hawa Restaurant
Dakar Bango, Senegal
Needs someone to trust ,write me with id(Bintaphdesmond@yahoo.com.sg)
History & Culture: Trusted one
Long Beach, California
Overlooking the Pacific Ocean, this beautiful museum is like a hidden gem in a busy seafront city. The Long Beach Museum of Art has a wide variety...
History & Culture: Long Beach Museum of Art
Seattle Center is a landmark of the city hosting some of the landmarks of the city. :) It is on Harrison Street and you can find there some of the...
General: Seattle Center
Hoedspruit, South Africa
Limpopo, African country must be one amongst the foremost stunning, however under-rated provinces within the country. Hoedspruit, a novel African...
History & Culture: The Hoedspruit Wildlife and Nature Lover's Guide