World of Coca-Cola Pavilion, Atlanta, Georgia
Travel tips > North America > United States > Atlanta > World of Coca-Cola Pavilion
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
Not the most exciting story if you are not a hardcore Coca Cola fan, but on the bright side, you can taste over 60 soft drinks from all over the world, and you can observe how a bottling line functions (they'll also give you a free bottle of coke, while at it).
The Coca Cola memorabilia is also quite interesting (you can see the evolution of the coke bottle over the time), and there are some nice pieces or art on display by some quite famous pop artists.
Martin Luther King Jr Dr SW, Atlanta, GA, USA
$15 for adults, $13 for seniors and $10 for children
Depends on the day, usually opens at 9:30 AM and closes at 5:30 PM
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Atlanta
- The Fox Theatre in AtlantaThe Fox theater is one of the most interesting places in Atlanta, not only because of its history, but also because it's an important performing arts venue today. The theater was built to be part of a mosque, as testified by the Moorish [...]D: 10.8mi00
- Martin Luther King, Jr. National Historic SiteThe site consists of several buildings that have played a large part in the childhood of Martin Luther King, and a museum chronicling the American Civil Rights Movement. You can get a brief orientation at the visitor center, but the [...]D: 11.9mi00
- Dogwood Restaurant in AtlantaAtlanta is the perfect city to sample the delights of the famous Southern Cuisine, and if you don't want to go nowhere too fancy but you still want a pinch of the upscale in your dining option, head out to Dogwood restaurant on Peachtree [...]D: 11mi00
- Underground AtlantaThe viaducts built over the many railroad tracks of Atlanta have been converted into an interesting shopping and entertainment district at the end of the 60's, although stores and speakeasies have been operating there during the Depression [...]D: 12.3mi00
- Peachtree Center in AtlantaPeachtree Center is your staple American mall, with over 60 specialty stores and six restaurants, and the only thing distinguishing it from other centres of its kind is the fact that it's underground. Not exactly a tourist attraction, [...]D: 11.8mi00
Things about Atlanta you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The inner city consits mostly out of medieval buildings, so it´s worth a visit!
General: Medieval buildings in the inner city
When you are want to Köln, you can go to a great festival in february. This festival is one of the biggest in europa.
General: The great festival of Köln
This 5 star restaurant is the best restaurant in Toledo. The restaurant is located in one of the old arab houses from the 17th century. Locum in...
Food: Restaurant Locum
Belfast, United Kingdom
The wall Murals of Belfast are the symbols of the city. They depict the division of the streets and neighborhoods according to political an...
Sightseeing: The famous Murals
India tour package fascinates anyone by offering so many enchanting destinations which are housed with several historical sites representing...
General: India Tour Travel || India Travel Tour
Essaouria is a beach town in south east morocco. Every city in Morocco has a Medina, which means old town. The entire medina is surrounded by a...
Sightseeing: Gates of Essaouira
Traveling with the local transportation of a city is always fun and gives you a feeling of being part of the city, like a local. That was the...
Public Transportation: Tram 28 of Lisbon
Satu Mare, Romania
In the center of Satu Mare, there are some really nice things that you should visit while you are in the city. There is a big fountain in the...
Sightseeing: Lupa Capitolina and the Roman Catholic Cathedral
Zuma Beach is just great. Though, you have to get there early if you want to get a parking place, traffic is killing sometimes. Zuma by the way...
Beaches : Zuma Beach
This is probably the most amazing canyon you can visit. Unfortunately, you cannot add any photos via this tool yet, but basically you feel like you...
Sightseeing: Antelope Canyon