World of Coca-Cola Pavilion, Atlanta, Georgia
Travel tips > North America > United States > Atlanta > World of Coca-Cola Pavilion
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
Not the most exciting story if you are not a hardcore Coca Cola fan, but on the bright side, you can taste over 60 soft drinks from all over the world, and you can observe how a bottling line functions (they'll also give you a free bottle of coke, while at it).
The Coca Cola memorabilia is also quite interesting (you can see the evolution of the coke bottle over the time), and there are some nice pieces or art on display by some quite famous pop artists.
Martin Luther King Jr Dr SW, Atlanta, GA, USA
$15 for adults, $13 for seniors and $10 for children
Depends on the day, usually opens at 9:30 AM and closes at 5:30 PM
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Atlanta
- Wednesday Wind Down, Free ConcertsIn one of the most well-known parks in Atlanta city, the Centennial Olympic Park, every Wednesday a high range of free concerts are organized under the name Wednesday Wind Down. They organize this event EVERY year from April till September [...]D: 11.7mi10
- Phipps Plaza in AtlantaIf you are planning a shopping spree in Atlanta, check out Phipps Plaza, and upscale shopping mall with over 100 specialty shops, five full-service restaurants, a food court, and a 14-screen movie theater. Some of the greatest brands in [...]D: 5.2mi00
- Dining Room in AtlantaThe Dining Room is one of the(if not the)top restaurants in Atlanta, and seeing as it is located within the Ritz Carlton, it's not exactly your casual eatery to say the least. The restaurant's chef is a local celebrity (he's also a [...]D: 5.3mi00
- Peachtree Center in AtlantaPeachtree Center is your staple American mall, with over 60 specialty stores and six restaurants, and the only thing distinguishing it from other centres of its kind is the fact that it's underground. Not exactly a tourist attraction, [...]D: 11.8mi00
- Aiko Lounge in AtlantaBy day, Aiko is a sushi lounge with some of the best sushi you can taste in Atlanta, and by night it transforms into a hot nightclub and martini lounge. The dancefloor is not very large, and if you want to hide among throngs of people [...]D: 6.1mi00
Things about Atlanta you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
There are many beautiful and well preserved Victorian houses in Charlottetown, but most of them are private property and people live in them so you...
History & Culture: Beaconsfield Historic House
Belfast, United Kingdom
The wall Murals of Belfast are the symbols of the city. They depict the division of the streets and neighborhoods according to political an...
Sightseeing: The famous Murals
In recent years, Iceland’s capital, Reykjavik, has emerged as a hip different to major European powerhouses, like Paris and Rome. full with...
Night Life & Entertainment: The Best of Reykjavik
When I arrived in Milano I visited Castello Sforzesco but I didn't had enought time to visit 'Il Domo di Milano' and that's a thing that I regret,...
History & Culture: Castello Sforzesco, Milan
This is the main sight to visit in Casablanca, it is the biggest mosque in Morocco and the 5th largest in the world. You can see the mosque from...
Sightseeing: Hassan II Mosque
Saint Petersburg, Russia
An adorable hostel awash with tiny cool details and cute things. I stayed at Friends on Griboedova, but they have some other location in the center...
Family & Fun: Cool place to stay
Hello! I'd really like to tell you about my recent trip to the Chernobyl zone. This place is sadly known for one of the most tragic events in the...
History & Culture: Chernobyl Trips
Also a sports bar, the Replay Lounge is a great place to spend your evening beside great good and good company. They have several flat screen tvs...
Food: Replay Lounge
Located at both ends of Columbus, the Northstar Cafe is a top-notch cafe that serves delicious pastries, food and has a high-standard service. ...
Food: Northstar Cafe
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
This War Remnants museum is a must to visit if you want to know more about the history of Vietnam during the Vietnam War. It has various pictures...
Sightseeing: War Remnants Museum