World of Coca-Cola Pavilion, Atlanta, Georgia
Travel tips > North America > United States > Atlanta > World of Coca-Cola Pavilion
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
Not the most exciting story if you are not a hardcore Coca Cola fan, but on the bright side, you can taste over 60 soft drinks from all over the world, and you can observe how a bottling line functions (they'll also give you a free bottle of coke, while at it).
The Coca Cola memorabilia is also quite interesting (you can see the evolution of the coke bottle over the time), and there are some nice pieces or art on display by some quite famous pop artists.
Martin Luther King Jr Dr SW, Atlanta, GA, USA
$15 for adults, $13 for seniors and $10 for children
Depends on the day, usually opens at 9:30 AM and closes at 5:30 PM
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Atlanta
- Fat Matt's Rib ShackThis simple and very popular restaurant serves typical Southern barbecues, and it is designed to quench the hunger without any fanfare. You won't find any dainty or elaborate dishes here, just good old fashioned grilled ribs, chicken (a [...]D: 8.5mi00
- Underground AtlantaThe viaducts built over the many railroad tracks of Atlanta have been converted into an interesting shopping and entertainment district at the end of the 60's, although stores and speakeasies have been operating there during the Depression [...]D: 12.3mi00
- Going to Atlanta by planeGoing to Atlanta by plane? Than fly with Delta to Atlanta - they usually have very competitive rates - or choose US Airways what has got the largest market share in Atlanta. In order to get the cheapest flights also check airports nearby [...]D: n/a11
- Spice Market in AtlantaSpice Market is said to be inspired by a busy street in South Asia, both concerning its looks and its menu. The restaurant is famous for its Asian fusion cuisine, and boasts of offering surprising layers of flavours and seasonings. The [...]D: 9.9mi00
- Dining Room in AtlantaThe Dining Room is one of the(if not the)top restaurants in Atlanta, and seeing as it is located within the Ritz Carlton, it's not exactly your casual eatery to say the least. The restaurant's chef is a local celebrity (he's also a [...]D: 5.3mi00
Things about Atlanta you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
I really enjoyed my dinner here the other night. Although it's not cheap by any means, the food and atmosphere are great and the service is even...
Food: Eat at 'Das Weisse Haus'
If you are in the south of germany, close to the village of Herbertingen, you should visit the open air museum called Heuneburg. It´s the place of...
Outdoors Activities: Open air museum
I guess whoever has not yet seen any real tides you should go to the North Sea located North of Germany. I visited the small island Foehr last week...
Outdoors Activities: Walking on the Wattenmeer
Antony is the best place to eat in all Ostuni. It's run by the owner family and they really make you feel yourself at home all the time. Prices are...
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Siem Reap is one of the most enchanting city in Indochina where you can enjoy peaceful nature, stunning temples of Angkor, colourful life on Tonle...
General: Top things to enjoy in Siem Reap
If you are around, take yourself at least time for one day, to watch the ancient city weith it´s temple ruins and houses. But you should be there...
History & Culture: Mayan temples
Dagupan City, Philippines
The people are so friendly here! I lost my contact lenses and had to ask for opticals - most people recommended Siapno-Tada Optical. They have the...
General: Optical service in Dagupan City
Saint Petersburg, Russia
Some of the oldest buildings in Saint Petersburg can be found at this monastery, as well as a cemetery where many of the local celebrities were...
History & Culture: Alexander Newskij Monastery
Singapore City, Singapore
This is a burger for those strict veggie eaters out there. I have not tried some myself, because me and veggies are far apart. But a close friend...
Food: The Burger for the Vegan
Deep Dish Pizza is the pride and speciality of Chicago. It appeareed in the 1940s in pizzerias and is very popular ever since. It was first done...
Food: Deep Dish Pizza