World of Coca-Cola Pavilion, Atlanta, Georgia
Travel tips > North America > United States > Atlanta > World of Coca-Cola Pavilion
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
Not the most exciting story if you are not a hardcore Coca Cola fan, but on the bright side, you can taste over 60 soft drinks from all over the world, and you can observe how a bottling line functions (they'll also give you a free bottle of coke, while at it).
The Coca Cola memorabilia is also quite interesting (you can see the evolution of the coke bottle over the time), and there are some nice pieces or art on display by some quite famous pop artists.
Martin Luther King Jr Dr SW, Atlanta, GA, USA
$15 for adults, $13 for seniors and $10 for children
Depends on the day, usually opens at 9:30 AM and closes at 5:30 PM
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Atlanta
- Wednesday Wind Down, Free ConcertsIn one of the most well-known parks in Atlanta city, the Centennial Olympic Park, every Wednesday a high range of free concerts are organized under the name Wednesday Wind Down. They organize this event EVERY year from April till September [...]D: 11.7mi10
- CNN Center in AtlantaThe CNN Tower is interesting because of its importance and its sheer size, but other than that there is not much to do or look at here. The studio tours are quite interesting, on the other hand, and so are the demonstrations of the [...]D: n/a00
- Buckhead Diner in AtlantaBuckhead is the ultimate 50's dining experience, what with the diner's retro style and elegance, and the interesting- but all-American nonetheless-menu options. You can have a large serving of crunchy, home-made potato chips with a [...]D: 6.2mi00
- Underground AtlantaThe viaducts built over the many railroad tracks of Atlanta have been converted into an interesting shopping and entertainment district at the end of the 60's, although stores and speakeasies have been operating there during the Depression [...]D: 12.3mi00
- Aiko Lounge in AtlantaBy day, Aiko is a sushi lounge with some of the best sushi you can taste in Atlanta, and by night it transforms into a hot nightclub and martini lounge. The dancefloor is not very large, and if you want to hide among throngs of people [...]D: 6.1mi00
Things about Atlanta you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Shaolin means 'young forest' and the temple city was found in around 500 AD. These are the most well known Buddhist churches in the world, mainly...
History & Culture: Shaolin Temples in Henan
If you like history and when you have aqlready been to ancient pompei, you shoudl also visit the Pompejanum at Aschaffenburg. It´s a modern built...
History & Culture: Pompejanum
If you are in the south of germany, close to the village of Herbertingen, you should visit the open air museum called Heuneburg. It´s the place of...
Outdoors Activities: Open air museum
When you are want to Köln, you can go to a great festival in february. This festival is one of the biggest in europa.
General: The great festival of Köln
Better visit the locals for lunch then going to restaurants that serve not so traditional French food like pizza. Locals are very kind and you can...
Food: Traditional food
There is a icon workshop in this little city. For groups there is a presentation how an icon is made. And there is also the possibility to buy...
Sightseeing: Icon workshop in Kalambaka
As a traveler if you decide to visit Romania and on your schedule you'll find some time to explore Bucharest, than take a moment and stop in the...
Sightseeing: Historical Center of Bucharest
Fort Collins, Colorado
Really good coffee: Moxie Java on Harmony. Not the best location, but great flavor and friendly baristas.
Food: My favorite coffee
Raleigh, North Carolina
We went to see the oldest and the most famous house in Raleigh where the United State's 17th President, Andrew Johnson, was born. It is located...
History & Culture: Mordecai Historic Park
While in venice, make sure you walk a lot and watch people. Don't get stuck anywhere and buying stuff is not worth it. It is a cheap place but...
General: Walk a lot and watch people