Craft restaurant in Atlanta, Georgia
Travel tips > North America > United States > Atlanta > Craft restaurant in Atlanta
- Food travel tip
- City center
The decor is very sleek and elegant, and creates an altogether pleasant and relaxed mood.
3376 Peachtree Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30326, USA
$31 to $50
Sun - Thurs 5:30 to 10pm
Fri - Sat 5:30 to 11pm
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Atlanta
- The Fox Theatre in AtlantaThe Fox theater is one of the most interesting places in Atlanta, not only because of its history, but also because it's an important performing arts venue today. The theater was built to be part of a mosque, as testified by the Moorish [...]D: 10.8mi00
- CNN Center in AtlantaThe CNN Tower is interesting because of its importance and its sheer size, but other than that there is not much to do or look at here. The studio tours are quite interesting, on the other hand, and so are the demonstrations of the [...]D: n/a00
- World of Coca-Cola PavilionIf you are curious about the background story of the world's best known brand of sot drink, you'll get your answers at the World of Coca Cola. Not the most exciting story if you are not a hardcore Coca Cola fan, but on the bright side, [...]D: 12.3mi00
- Phipps Plaza in AtlantaIf you are planning a shopping spree in Atlanta, check out Phipps Plaza, and upscale shopping mall with over 100 specialty shops, five full-service restaurants, a food court, and a 14-screen movie theater. Some of the greatest brands in [...]D: 5.2mi00
- Dogwood Restaurant in AtlantaAtlanta is the perfect city to sample the delights of the famous Southern Cuisine, and if you don't want to go nowhere too fancy but you still want a pinch of the upscale in your dining option, head out to Dogwood restaurant on Peachtree [...]D: 11mi00
Things about Atlanta you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are at Sion, you should try to visit the ancient roman building remnants, that are mainly covered by private buildings. You should also go...
Sightseeing: Roman building remnants
If you are at Nimes, the ancient Nemausus, you should make a walk along the roman waterpipe. There is also the famous Pont du Gard, nearly...
History & Culture: Pont du Gard, roman waterpip
Quezon City, Philippines
La Loma in Quezon City is, they say, the oldest cockpit in the country. It is the place of the typical centuries-old sport on the Philippines, the...
Night Life & Entertainment: The La Loma Cockpit
Keep local currency take loose clothes with you avoid skirts and mini skirts kinda dress
Food: Travel to pakistan
Inspired by beauty and using science in creating amazingly beautiful artwork, the Elisabet Ney Museum holds the artist's paintings and...
History & Culture: Elisabet Ney Museum
San Jose, California
There are so many interactive exhibitions in the Children's Discovery Museum that no matter what age your child has, he or she will definitely...
Family & Fun: Children's Discovery Museum
A beautiful white structure, still in restoration process, though, the San Xavier del Bac Mission is beautiful in its white simplicity, but you are...
History & Culture: San Xavier del Bac Mission
Washington, District Of Columbia
Wilderness and peacefulness combine in the Kenilworth Park on the Anacostia River and this mixture of different feelings made this park/garden my...
Outdoors Activities: Kenilworth Park and Aquatic Gardens
Hong Kong, China
Every year in Hong Kong a festival is organized at the end of the month of September, early October, holding the name The Mid-Autumn Festival. This...
Family & Fun: The Mid-Autumn Festival in Hong Kong
If you like skiing, you should definitely go there. The glaciers at Hintertux offers you a wide variety of ski runs, for every state of skill. ...
Outdoors Activities: Skiing