Aiko Lounge in Atlanta, Georgia
Travel tips > North America > United States > Atlanta > Aiko Lounge in Atlanta
- Night Life & Entertainment travel tip
- City center
The dancefloor is not very large, and if you want to hide among throngs of people when you're dancing or of you want to show off your crazy moves, Aiko might not be the best place to do it. The bar has a more stylish, quiet atmosphere, where people lounge and chat whole drinking colourful cocktails, rather than a wild dance club.
If you are looking for a fun night out that isn't overly noisy or crowded, Aiko is the perfect place to hang out with your friends.
128 E Andrews Dr NW, Atlanta, GA 30305, USA
Recent travel tips for Atlanta
- CNN Center in AtlantaThe CNN Tower is interesting because of its importance and its sheer size, but other than that there is not much to do or look at here. The studio tours are quite interesting, on the other hand, and so are the demonstrations of the [...]D: n/a00
- Martin Luther King, Jr. National Historic SiteThe site consists of several buildings that have played a large part in the childhood of Martin Luther King, and a museum chronicling the American Civil Rights Movement. You can get a brief orientation at the visitor center, but the [...]D: 11.9mi00
- Going to Atlanta by planeGoing to Atlanta by plane? Than fly with Delta to Atlanta - they usually have very competitive rates - or choose US Airways what has got the largest market share in Atlanta. In order to get the cheapest flights also check airports nearby [...]D: n/a11
- World of Coca-Cola PavilionIf you are curious about the background story of the world's best known brand of sot drink, you'll get your answers at the World of Coca Cola. Not the most exciting story if you are not a hardcore Coca Cola fan, but on the bright side, [...]D: 12.3mi00
- Wednesday Wind Down, Free ConcertsIn one of the most well-known parks in Atlanta city, the Centennial Olympic Park, every Wednesday a high range of free concerts are organized under the name Wednesday Wind Down. They organize this event EVERY year from April till September [...]D: 11.7mi10
Things about Atlanta you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are at Nimes, the ancient Nemausus, you should make a walk along the roman waterpipe. There is also the famous Pont du Gard, nearly...
History & Culture: Pont du Gard, roman waterpip
Kerala is one of the top-ranking tourist destinations in India. There are so many locations around the world in order to celebrate holidays. But if...
Sightseeing: Best Destinations in Kerala for Holiday Trip?
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
With a height of 1483 feet and 88 stories, the Petronas Twin Towers is one of the tallest buildings in the world. An air-bridge connects the towers...
Sightseeing: Petronas Twin Towers
Dagupan City, Philippines
The people are so friendly here! I lost my contact lenses and had to ask for opticals - most people recommended Siapno-Tada Optical. They have the...
General: Optical service in Dagupan City
Karachi Lines, Pakistan
Enjoy residing at luxurious hotels in Islamabad & hotels in Karachi with Trekkso - One of the best travel and tour operators of pakistan.
General: Hotels in Karachi
If you visit Deva don't miss the ruins of the Deva Citadel which is located on the top of a pretty high hill, called Citadel Hill. You can reach...
Sightseeing: Visit the Citadel in Deva!
The Best hotels in Birmingham affordable extended stay lodging accommodations for business and family travelers at a affordable rate. If you are...
General: The Best Hotels in Birmingham For Your Budget
Beverly Hills, California
Well, everybody knows Rodeo Drive because of Richard Gere and Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. Rodeo Drive is really what is depicted in the movies,...
Shopping: Rodeo Drive
While in venice, make sure you walk a lot and watch people. Don't get stuck anywhere and buying stuff is not worth it. It is a cheap place but...
General: Walk a lot and watch people
Washington, District Of Columbia
The Smithsonian Institution and its museums are not to be missed while visiting Washington. The most preferred ones are the Museum of Air and Space...
Sightseeing: The Smithsonian