CNN Center in Atlanta, Georgia
Travel tips > North America > United States > Atlanta > CNN Center in Atlanta
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
It is also possible the visit the galleries overlooking the newsrooms and anchors of several CNN channels. Other than that, the escalator transporting visitors earned a place in the Guinness Book of Records as the tallest freestanding escalator in the world, there's a modern hotel housed within the building, and the atrium foodcourt where both visitors and employees dine.
Dome/GWCC/Phillips Arena/CNN Center Station, USA
$13.00 per tour
9 AM to 5 PM
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Atlanta
- Wednesday Wind Down, Free ConcertsIn one of the most well-known parks in Atlanta city, the Centennial Olympic Park, every Wednesday a high range of free concerts are organized under the name Wednesday Wind Down. They organize this event EVERY year from April till September [...]D: 11.7mi10
- Martin Luther King, Jr. National Historic SiteThe site consists of several buildings that have played a large part in the childhood of Martin Luther King, and a museum chronicling the American Civil Rights Movement. You can get a brief orientation at the visitor center, but the [...]D: 11.9mi00
- Craft restaurant in AtlantaCraft pride themselves on using only the best of local ingredients in all of their locations, and whether or not this is true, the Atlanta Craft does serve up some pretty spectacular food. The dishes are healthy and don't put up the [...]D: 5.4mi00
- Phipps Plaza in AtlantaIf you are planning a shopping spree in Atlanta, check out Phipps Plaza, and upscale shopping mall with over 100 specialty shops, five full-service restaurants, a food court, and a 14-screen movie theater. Some of the greatest brands in [...]D: 5.2mi00
- Aiko Lounge in AtlantaBy day, Aiko is a sushi lounge with some of the best sushi you can taste in Atlanta, and by night it transforms into a hot nightclub and martini lounge. The dancefloor is not very large, and if you want to hide among throngs of people [...]D: 6.1mi00
Things about Atlanta you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
If you want to have a genuine taste of Brazil (in the most literal sense possible), you should pay a visit to Espirito Santa restaurant, where the...
Food: Espirito Santa restaurant
London, United Kingdom
The Dali Universe is advertised with the headline 'Enter in the mind of the genius'. You can view the Dali exhibition at County Hall in London. It...
History & Culture: The Dali Universe
Newyork, United Kingdom
Well, it’s amazing. The miracle has been done. Well done.
If you like good food and a guiness in a noble atmosphere, you should go there. You can even get very good rooms in the hotel, not cheap but ver...
Food: Clontarf Castle
DAYDREAM LAGUNA RESORT Luxury Riverside Accommodation and Teppanyaki Restaurant • Indulge your senses and escape from the everyday stresses...
General: Daydream Laguna Resort
Coimbra's University is one of the oldest in the world. It is located on the highest point of the upper town, where once the royal palace stood. ...
Sightseeing: The Old University
Using the metro is the best and fastest way to get around Moscow, although it might prove to be difficult to understand how things work. Metro...
Public Transportation: Use the Metro
Duba, Saudi Arabia
Dubai is a fun and frivolous playground on the Persian Gulf, but don’t consider it the Vegas of the Middle East. While this eclectic city is one...
General: 12 things not to do in Dubai
There are natural attractions near Moshi to see such as waterfalls located at slopes of Mount Kilimanjaro. Moshi is located at base of Mount...
Outdoors Activities: Moshi is basecamp for Kilimanjaro climb, waterfalls travel places
This is probably the most amazing canyon you can visit. Unfortunately, you cannot add any photos via this tool yet, but basically you feel like you...
Sightseeing: Antelope Canyon