Going to Atlanta by plane, Georgia
Travel tips > North America > United States > Atlanta > Going to Atlanta by plane
- General travel tip
- City center
In order to get the cheapest flights also check airports nearby to Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson (ATL) airport:
Athens, Georgia - ATHENS (AHN) - 51.6 miles away
Chattanooga, Tennessee - CHATTANOOGA LOVELL (CHA) - 92.9 miles away
Macon, Georgia - MACON (MCN) - 93.9 miles away
Currently the cheapest flight going to Atlanta found by Travelgrove users is from Miami, FL (MIA) at $169.
Recent travel tips for Atlanta
- Margaret Mitchell House and MuseumIf you are a fan of Gone with the Wind, the best known literature classic about the South, you really shouldn't miss the home of author Margaret Mitchell, the very place where she wrote her masterpiece. The house itself is a turn-of-the [...]D: 10.3mi00
- Martin Luther King, Jr. National Historic SiteThe site consists of several buildings that have played a large part in the childhood of Martin Luther King, and a museum chronicling the American Civil Rights Movement. You can get a brief orientation at the visitor center, but the [...]D: 11.9mi00
- World of Coca-Cola PavilionIf you are curious about the background story of the world's best known brand of sot drink, you'll get your answers at the World of Coca Cola. Not the most exciting story if you are not a hardcore Coca Cola fan, but on the bright side, [...]D: 12.3mi00
- Spice Market in AtlantaSpice Market is said to be inspired by a busy street in South Asia, both concerning its looks and its menu. The restaurant is famous for its Asian fusion cuisine, and boasts of offering surprising layers of flavours and seasonings. The [...]D: 9.9mi00
- Wednesday Wind Down, Free ConcertsIn one of the most well-known parks in Atlanta city, the Centennial Olympic Park, every Wednesday a high range of free concerts are organized under the name Wednesday Wind Down. They organize this event EVERY year from April till September [...]D: 11.7mi10
Things about Atlanta you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are in the south of germany, close to the village of Herbertingen, you should visit the open air museum called Heuneburg. It´s the place of...
Outdoors Activities: Open air museum
If you are at Potsdam, you really should visit Sanssouci, the big palace and garden area, built by Friedrich the great, the prussian king...
General: The Sanssouci palace
The Klein Helgoland on the small island of Foehr is named after maybe one of Germany's smallest islands (Helgoland). The place is really cozy...
Food: Cakes at Cafe Klein Helgoland
Visit the big roman open air museum at the time when the plays of the roman reenactment groups take place. Every two years one of the biggest...
Night Life & Entertainment: Open air museum and plays in Xanten
The Rotunda is also known by the name of Agios Giorgos. It was first a Roman mausoleum, then a Christian church and later a mosque, quite a history...
History & Culture: The Rotunda
If you like nature, horses and culture, you should try a ride with the Paso Peruano horses. You can enjoy the nature and the spirited horeses,...
Outdoors Activities: Paso Peruano
Dumaguete City, Philippines
If you happen to be in Dumaguete, you can also try visiting nearby Valencia and Siquijor. For more details you visit my blog :)http://deadtoenails...
Sightseeing: Valencia and Siquijor side trip
Dakar Bango, Senegal
Needs someone to trust ,write me with id(Bintaphdesmond@yahoo.com.sg)
History & Culture: Trusted one
If you are at Pamukkale you should visit the well known Limestone terraces near the town. In earlier times you could even take a bath there, but...
Outdoors Activities: Limestone terraces
Charleston, West Virginia
Houston freeways are great. Just pop into downtown have fun and your back to your own bed in notime.
General: Outside of Houston, Tx