Going to Atlanta by plane, Georgia
Travel tips > North America > United States > Atlanta > Going to Atlanta by plane
- General travel tip
- City center
In order to get the cheapest flights also check airports nearby to Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson (ATL) airport:
Athens, Georgia - ATHENS (AHN) - 51.6 miles away
Chattanooga, Tennessee - CHATTANOOGA LOVELL (CHA) - 92.9 miles away
Macon, Georgia - MACON (MCN) - 93.9 miles away
Currently the cheapest flight going to Atlanta found by Travelgrove users is from Miami, FL (MIA) at $169.
Recent travel tips for Atlanta
- CNN Center in AtlantaThe CNN Tower is interesting because of its importance and its sheer size, but other than that there is not much to do or look at here. The studio tours are quite interesting, on the other hand, and so are the demonstrations of the [...]D: n/a00
- Martin Luther King, Jr. National Historic SiteThe site consists of several buildings that have played a large part in the childhood of Martin Luther King, and a museum chronicling the American Civil Rights Movement. You can get a brief orientation at the visitor center, but the [...]D: 11.9mi00
- Underground AtlantaThe viaducts built over the many railroad tracks of Atlanta have been converted into an interesting shopping and entertainment district at the end of the 60's, although stores and speakeasies have been operating there during the Depression [...]D: 12.3mi00
- Fat Matt's Rib ShackThis simple and very popular restaurant serves typical Southern barbecues, and it is designed to quench the hunger without any fanfare. You won't find any dainty or elaborate dishes here, just good old fashioned grilled ribs, chicken (a [...]D: 8.5mi00
- Aiko Lounge in AtlantaBy day, Aiko is a sushi lounge with some of the best sushi you can taste in Atlanta, and by night it transforms into a hot nightclub and martini lounge. The dancefloor is not very large, and if you want to hide among throngs of people [...]D: 6.1mi00
Things about Atlanta you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
We are one of the top traveling agencies in Cameroon managed by a group of Directors and personelle who are well experienced and versed with...
Because Decathlon is originating from Lille, the famous sports selling brand has near Lille (in fact it's inside it's Metropolitan Area) the...
Don't go to the so called 'Rion' beach, it´s just real touristic crap.
Outdoors Activities: Rion beach
This temple is the collection of Idols and artistic remains recovered from ground which shows the history of 2000 year old based on Brahmi...
Family & Fun: Mahudi Jain Temple
If you love the art on metal, this is the best place to get astonished with some fabulous metal work. Museum of Kutch basically represent the...
History & Culture: Museum of Kutch
There is a new hotel in Tiruchirappali called " Grand Gardenia " Ph: 91 9585644000 email; email@example.com I've had good...
General: New hotel in Tiruchirappalli
My hometown is now the fifth largest city in all Japan, but in 1857 its inhabitants numbered only 7 people. After it was chosen as an...
General: Sapporo, my favorite city
There is a castle in this city. It has a big parking but there you have to pay... very close about 50-100 meters from the castle you turn right on...
History & Culture: Bratislava Castle
A traditional and highly popular diner amongst locals, Whitt's Barbecue is a simple, down-to-earth and welcoming restaurant that has the best...
Food: Whitt's Barbecue
What can I say? Chamonix it's great, from the center of the town you can see the heights peak in Eastern Europe, Mont Blanc 4807m. There are many,...
Outdoors Activities: The capital of climbing