Wednesday Wind Down, Free Concerts, Atlanta, Georgia
Travel tips > North America > United States > Atlanta > Wednesday Wind Down, Free Concerts
- Night Life & Entertainment travel tip
- City center
It was a huge experience for me when I had the luck to go to my favorite violinists, Ken Ford’s concert on a Wednesday Wind Down event. It was my dream to see him live and when I heard he gave a free concert I just had to go. It was definitely worth it because I had so much fun! I attended some other live concerts too which were pretty amazing. I consider these events a really good idea because it gathers people, provides free entertainment and people always have fun.
265 Park Ave West N.W.
Atlanta, GA 30313-1591
The Wednesday Wind Down is from 5:30 p.m. – 8 p.m., every Wednesday, from April through September. The park is open daily from 7 a.m. till 11 p.m.
How to get there:
Depends where you are driving from. If you come from the North you have to take the I-75/85 road then turn right on Baker Street; from the West you must take the I-20 road east to Spring Street, and coming from East of Atlanta you have to take the same I-20 road but this time on west to Spring Street. Go down on Marietta Street and you will notice the Green Lot either on your left or your right side.
Recent travel tips for Atlanta
- Going to Atlanta by planeGoing to Atlanta by plane? Than fly with Delta to Atlanta - they usually have very competitive rates - or choose US Airways what has got the largest market share in Atlanta. In order to get the cheapest flights also check airports nearby [...]D: n/a11
- Dining Room in AtlantaThe Dining Room is one of the(if not the)top restaurants in Atlanta, and seeing as it is located within the Ritz Carlton, it's not exactly your casual eatery to say the least. The restaurant's chef is a local celebrity (he's also a [...]D: 5.3mi00
- Underground AtlantaThe viaducts built over the many railroad tracks of Atlanta have been converted into an interesting shopping and entertainment district at the end of the 60's, although stores and speakeasies have been operating there during the Depression [...]D: 12.3mi00
- Aiko Lounge in AtlantaBy day, Aiko is a sushi lounge with some of the best sushi you can taste in Atlanta, and by night it transforms into a hot nightclub and martini lounge. The dancefloor is not very large, and if you want to hide among throngs of people [...]D: 6.1mi00
- Dogwood Restaurant in AtlantaAtlanta is the perfect city to sample the delights of the famous Southern Cuisine, and if you don't want to go nowhere too fancy but you still want a pinch of the upscale in your dining option, head out to Dogwood restaurant on Peachtree [...]D: 11mi00
Things about Atlanta you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Austins Ferry, Australia
On a Luxury sailing cruises at Whitsundays private yacht charter, sailing charter with Real life enjoy reef walking, Whole, Golfing, Sundancer,...
Beaches : Whitsunday Yacht Charter
New Norfolk, Australia
Norfolk Island is the best place to live, to travel and to relax. It is a beautiful island with sandy beaches, high mountains covered with tall...
General: Heaven on earth
Ottawa River is amazing. It is beautiful, clean and very well taken care of. The River is the natural border between two provinces: Quebec and...
Outdoors Activities: Ottawa River
Checkpoint Charlie was a watchtower from where they controlled the area of the Berlin Wall that divided West and East Berlin so that nobody can...
History & Culture: Checkpoint Charlie Museum
If you are in the south of germany, close to the village of Herbertingen, you should visit the open air museum called Heuneburg. It´s the place of...
Outdoors Activities: Open air museum
Avebury, United Kingdom
This village, Avebury is located in Wiltshire, in southern England. Here you can find the largest neolithic stone circle in England constructed...
Outdoors Activities: Avebury Henge
If you want to leave your car somewhere which is not a real parking lot be careful not to park on the grass! Some months ago we were at the Zoo and...
General: Be careful when parking in Debrecen
VIVA VINO JAZZ CLUB. Cool Jazz, great wine and beer, not to mention top of the line tequilas, a visit to this CLUB is a must. Whether you choose to...
Night Life & Entertainment: Viva Vino Jazz Club
New Hawa Restaurant is a hawker style eating place that sells various kind local food. Some of this famous food that people go there to eat are...
Food: New Hawa Restaurant
If you are looking for a more sophisticated place to eat than you have to go to the Lola Bistro & Wine Bar. Their service is top notch, the...
Food: Lola Bistro & Wine Bar