Wednesday Wind Down, Free Concerts, Atlanta, Georgia
Travel tips > North America > United States > Atlanta > Wednesday Wind Down, Free Concerts
- Night Life & Entertainment travel tip
- City center
It was a huge experience for me when I had the luck to go to my favorite violinists, Ken Ford’s concert on a Wednesday Wind Down event. It was my dream to see him live and when I heard he gave a free concert I just had to go. It was definitely worth it because I had so much fun! I attended some other live concerts too which were pretty amazing. I consider these events a really good idea because it gathers people, provides free entertainment and people always have fun.
265 Park Ave West N.W.
Atlanta, GA 30313-1591
The Wednesday Wind Down is from 5:30 p.m. – 8 p.m., every Wednesday, from April through September. The park is open daily from 7 a.m. till 11 p.m.
How to get there:
Depends where you are driving from. If you come from the North you have to take the I-75/85 road then turn right on Baker Street; from the West you must take the I-20 road east to Spring Street, and coming from East of Atlanta you have to take the same I-20 road but this time on west to Spring Street. Go down on Marietta Street and you will notice the Green Lot either on your left or your right side.
Recent travel tips for Atlanta
- CNN Center in AtlantaThe CNN Tower is interesting because of its importance and its sheer size, but other than that there is not much to do or look at here. The studio tours are quite interesting, on the other hand, and so are the demonstrations of the [...]D: n/a00
- World of Coca-Cola PavilionIf you are curious about the background story of the world's best known brand of sot drink, you'll get your answers at the World of Coca Cola. Not the most exciting story if you are not a hardcore Coca Cola fan, but on the bright side, [...]D: 12.3mi00
- Spice Market in AtlantaSpice Market is said to be inspired by a busy street in South Asia, both concerning its looks and its menu. The restaurant is famous for its Asian fusion cuisine, and boasts of offering surprising layers of flavours and seasonings. The [...]D: 9.9mi00
- Margaret Mitchell House and MuseumIf you are a fan of Gone with the Wind, the best known literature classic about the South, you really shouldn't miss the home of author Margaret Mitchell, the very place where she wrote her masterpiece. The house itself is a turn-of-the [...]D: 10.3mi00
- Dogwood Restaurant in AtlantaAtlanta is the perfect city to sample the delights of the famous Southern Cuisine, and if you don't want to go nowhere too fancy but you still want a pinch of the upscale in your dining option, head out to Dogwood restaurant on Peachtree [...]D: 11mi00
Things about Atlanta you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The building of the Step Pyramid of Djoser was a very important moment in the Egyptian Architecture for it was the first stone pyramid built in...
History & Culture: Pyramid of Djoser
If you like mini-golf but you would like to try something different, here's a golf course with twist. Hohtogolf West Coast is a glow in the...
Family & Fun: Hohtogolf West Coast
Avebury, United Kingdom
This village, Avebury is located in Wiltshire, in southern England. Here you can find the largest neolithic stone circle in England constructed...
Outdoors Activities: Avebury Henge
If you are interested in history and you like old castles, don't miss the Castle of Eger. It is very well maintained, it has a museum, a torture...
History & Culture: The Castle of Eger
The city is too hot. most of the places have good air conditioning but walking 10 minutes outside in summer is a torture.
General: Too hot
Las Pinas, Philippines
MARBLES resto bar, billiards and ktv located along Alabang Zapote road has been one of Las Pinas' pioneer gimmick spots with its 11 pool tables,...
Night Life & Entertainment: Bar, Billiards,KTV and Live Bands
Jalan Kayu, Singapore
Thasevi Prata Restaurant as the name suggest is very much famous for its pratas.(round circular flour made bread resembling a pancake cooked over a...
Food: Thasevi Prata Restaurant
Hawaii Wellness Institute is an association with the purpose of educating people hoe to live their lives healthier from every point of view. ...
Sports & Wellness : Hawaii Wellness Institute
Nha Trang, Vietnam
Generally a spa Vietnam vacation packages include a range of treatments such as yoga sessions, spa treatments, meditation, and body massage...
Night Life & Entertainment: Luxury Spa vacation in Vietnam
When you are in Bergün, then you can go ski-drive. There is beautiful weather.