Wednesday Wind Down, Free Concerts, Atlanta, Georgia
Travel tips > North America > United States > Atlanta > Wednesday Wind Down, Free Concerts
- Night Life & Entertainment travel tip
- City center
It was a huge experience for me when I had the luck to go to my favorite violinists, Ken Ford’s concert on a Wednesday Wind Down event. It was my dream to see him live and when I heard he gave a free concert I just had to go. It was definitely worth it because I had so much fun! I attended some other live concerts too which were pretty amazing. I consider these events a really good idea because it gathers people, provides free entertainment and people always have fun.
265 Park Ave West N.W.
Atlanta, GA 30313-1591
The Wednesday Wind Down is from 5:30 p.m. – 8 p.m., every Wednesday, from April through September. The park is open daily from 7 a.m. till 11 p.m.
How to get there:
Depends where you are driving from. If you come from the North you have to take the I-75/85 road then turn right on Baker Street; from the West you must take the I-20 road east to Spring Street, and coming from East of Atlanta you have to take the same I-20 road but this time on west to Spring Street. Go down on Marietta Street and you will notice the Green Lot either on your left or your right side.
Recent travel tips for Atlanta
- Fat Matt's Rib ShackThis simple and very popular restaurant serves typical Southern barbecues, and it is designed to quench the hunger without any fanfare. You won't find any dainty or elaborate dishes here, just good old fashioned grilled ribs, chicken (a [...]D: 8.5mi00
- The Fox Theatre in AtlantaThe Fox theater is one of the most interesting places in Atlanta, not only because of its history, but also because it's an important performing arts venue today. The theater was built to be part of a mosque, as testified by the Moorish [...]D: 10.8mi00
- World of Coca-Cola PavilionIf you are curious about the background story of the world's best known brand of sot drink, you'll get your answers at the World of Coca Cola. Not the most exciting story if you are not a hardcore Coca Cola fan, but on the bright side, [...]D: 12.3mi00
- Martin Luther King, Jr. National Historic SiteThe site consists of several buildings that have played a large part in the childhood of Martin Luther King, and a museum chronicling the American Civil Rights Movement. You can get a brief orientation at the visitor center, but the [...]D: 11.9mi00
- Phipps Plaza in AtlantaIf you are planning a shopping spree in Atlanta, check out Phipps Plaza, and upscale shopping mall with over 100 specialty shops, five full-service restaurants, a food court, and a 14-screen movie theater. Some of the greatest brands in [...]D: 5.2mi00
Things about Atlanta you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Austins Ferry, Australia
On a Luxury sailing cruises at Whitsundays private yacht charter, sailing charter with Real life enjoy reef walking, Whole, Golfing, Sundancer,...
Beaches : Whitsunday Yacht Charter
Go snorkling or scuba diving. Eat lots of fish at any of the Seafood restaurants - make sure you don't just eat the hotels, street food is often...
Outdoors Activities: Snorkling or scuba diving
The best time to enjoy the fantastic beaches of the city is from December to March. Its starts raining April onwards making the sea rough.
Sightseeing: Best time to travel
Johor Baharu, Malaysia
This Restaurant Nilla is a very famous among the locals and even among tourists as this restaurant is known for its banana-lead food. Many regard...
Food: Restaurant Nilla
Las Pinas, Philippines
MARBLES resto bar, billiards and ktv located along Alabang Zapote road has been one of Las Pinas' pioneer gimmick spots with its 11 pool tables,...
Night Life & Entertainment: Bar, Billiards,KTV and Live Bands
It is good idea to have a rubber boat with you
General: Lake Dragan good to know
Somalia is full of poverty and dangerous i recommend to choose another destination
General: Dont go
When you head into Izmir, you might wander why because it's not really a sight seeing place. But don't worry, if you head to the water and walk...
Sightseeing: The Big Statue of Attaturk
Now a museum, Old South Meeting House served as a community home and church also during the secon half of the 18th century. In 1773 here was...
History & Culture: Old South Meeting House
Durban, South Africa
Looking for a Durban, South Africa hotel for this weekend for this Friday and Saturday night? You will definitely get the most value and the best...
General: The Best Hotels in Durban For This Weekend