Spice Market in Atlanta, Georgia
Travel tips > North America > United States > Atlanta > Spice Market in Atlanta
- Food travel tip
- City center
The restaurant is famous for its Asian fusion cuisine, and boasts of offering surprising layers of flavours and seasonings. The menu comprises a surprising number of choices, so many that it can be difficult to decide what to order, and to solve this problem, there is a 10-taste 5-course menu for $48 that samples the most popular dishes in the restaurant.
The food is good, but not out of the ordinary, but the fortune cookies with which you can win discount coupons are a nice touch,
188 14th St NE, Atlanta, GA 30361, USA
Monday - Friday: 6am-10:30am
Saturday & Sunday: 7am-11am
Monday - Wednesday: 5:30-10pm
Thursday - Saturday: 5:30-11pm
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Atlanta
- Going to Atlanta by planeGoing to Atlanta by plane? Than fly with Delta to Atlanta - they usually have very competitive rates - or choose US Airways what has got the largest market share in Atlanta. In order to get the cheapest flights also check airports nearby [...]D: n/a11
- Martin Luther King, Jr. National Historic SiteThe site consists of several buildings that have played a large part in the childhood of Martin Luther King, and a museum chronicling the American Civil Rights Movement. You can get a brief orientation at the visitor center, but the [...]D: 11.9mi00
- Underground AtlantaThe viaducts built over the many railroad tracks of Atlanta have been converted into an interesting shopping and entertainment district at the end of the 60's, although stores and speakeasies have been operating there during the Depression [...]D: 12.3mi00
- Dogwood Restaurant in AtlantaAtlanta is the perfect city to sample the delights of the famous Southern Cuisine, and if you don't want to go nowhere too fancy but you still want a pinch of the upscale in your dining option, head out to Dogwood restaurant on Peachtree [...]D: 11mi00
- World of Coca-Cola PavilionIf you are curious about the background story of the world's best known brand of sot drink, you'll get your answers at the World of Coca Cola. Not the most exciting story if you are not a hardcore Coca Cola fan, but on the bright side, [...]D: 12.3mi00
Things about Atlanta you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are traveling close to this city, take a break and visit the abbey here. You can go in only with guided tours which are organized only twice...
General: The abbey in Melk
However, if you can, avoid Frankfurt and go to Munich. :)
General: Avoid it and go to Munich
If you are at Hamburg, go and visit the harbour area, especially the so called Speicherstadt. You can make boat rides through it and see the old...
History & Culture: Harbour part of the city
Near the river Pushpavati, there is an artistic legacy standing as Modhera Sun Temple. What carving, what detailing!!! The most amazing thing is...
General: Modhera Sun Temple
Antony is the best place to eat in all Ostuni. It's run by the owner family and they really make you feel yourself at home all the time. Prices are...
You should really take yourself time for at least one day or better a whole weekend.
General: Visiting the ancient roman city
The colonial architecture of Singapore is one of the city's highlights, even if it recalls a not entirely pleasant era of the nation's...
El Djem, Tunisia
You should really take a look at the ancient roman amphitheater in the town center. Prices are moderate.
General: Ancient roman amphiteater
Key West, Florida
We had breakfast, lunch AND dinner in this cozy little restaurant, because the food is just delicious. They have a light dishes in the morning like...
Food: Pepe's Cafe and Steakhouse in Key West
Santa Cruz, California
The Mystery Spot is probably one of the weirdest man-made places you can see anywhere on earth. If you've seen any of those surrealist paintings of...
Sightseeing: The Mystery Spot in Santa Cruz